[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

My succubus is missing her upper body. I looked into the tes4edit and found out there maybe a missing mesh(I think I got all the fixes)

111hgecMANGA "LL amazonset body" [ARMO:01010EDC]

00MonstergirlLover\MANGAupperbody.nif

I don't have this body in the folder.

Yes same here, thought it's more like missing mesh, Emily once posted the fix for Torumekian Cow, but it's only contain Texture. Wait or it does contain other missing part? Please seek page.. err.. few pages before this xD Sorry, but I swear Emily post it somewhere here.

Hi, I've seen a curious lack of monster girls in my game recently. There are places where there always is something, like Vilverin or the shrine north of Anvil, but I've been walking the Imperial Lake coast and I haven't seen a single frog girl (I had encountered them before). Could the load order be afecting this? Thanks.

it looks like im having problems with the heretics, no torso. anyone have a patch for it, or did i miss an upgrade?

Hmm i wonder that too, i once encouter the missing part of Heretic, but its very rare.

i almost forgot, a good number of people are missing their hands as well, like normal characters or the fish people

DOWNLOAD PATCH 27.11.2013: https://www.mediafire.com/?lc30qyewf7meolk

Sister_Magdalena_of_the%2B_Cross_321.jpg

FEATURE UPDATES:

- all data patch from 14.11.2013.

- Latest rape skin.

- Dungeon corpses uses rape skins.

- Monstergirl Set Body folder

- Necromancer dungeon now contain Male gimps, torturers, grave digger, evil necromancers, Plague doctors, plague rats swarms, hgec zombie.

- Conjurer Dungeon now consist of variant of diabolic nuns, Female gimps, heretics, fell creatures and fallen angels.

- Grim Reapers are now reduced to Black Death and spawn among necromancer boss.

- Grim Reaper Sycthe now a bound spell, instead of weapon. To avoid player exploit.

- Raziel are nerfed.

- Vampire dungeon tweaks are removed.

- Angel spawn are minimized on conjurer dungeon, they spawn normally on wayshrines.

- The Barrel hiding Captive now Added to generic dungeon captive.

- Wretchling spell are restored back.

- Stat balancing.

- fire mephit removed.

- The pious women race skins path fixed.

- Whip enchantment no longer inspire fear.

- All whipper npc lost their whip when they perish.

That's it, report bugs.

For Fast action:

Conjurer Dungeon: Coc Beldaburo or Coc Belda

Necromancer Dungeon: coc fortlinchal or coc fortdoublecross

Yeah, the link is having a problem- I also wanted to ask if I may, why some npcs are summoning npcs... it kills my framerate. Could it be a mod conflict or something? CA, and MG 1.4 (haven't downloaded your latest patch yet) both mods have this knack for multiple summons at a time and even the base enemies (Marauder battlemage, bandit hedge wizard etc) are doing this. Often times this results in the casters being killed by what they've summoned. /confused Great mod by the way.