[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

DISCIPLINE [minor update] 15.10.2013

post-97538-0-81127400-1381819292.jpg

Money shoot & Abuse Bruise for broken captive. 15.10.2013

- Same fixes as above.

- Small update that make Your broken captive a bit more realistic with beating bruise.

- The archive contain the latest esp and new body & face textures specific for id#0slave race.

Emily only hope this will aspire players to be Brutal, Evil and Corrupted.

Remember torturing and violating the weak of their sentient are virtue.

Mind, flesh, blood and spirit are delightful morsel for the wicked.

Wow, that's really sick Emily.....

Good to see you haven't given up completely on the modding, because I really love your nasty stuff :heart:

Getting extremely bored.

And Jesus said, hiding talent means nothing.

so..

Small time modding won't hurt.

-

It's tough to learn mandarin but emily finally know their basic grammar.

but with no vocabularies and listening, it's hard to make her own sentences.

Missing textures generally show up as purple in game.  Stuff that is invisible is generally a missing mesh (you "should" see the missing mesh yellow triangle).  Another cause of invisibility is if the texture is missing a normal map DDS file.  

I suggest using either FormID Finder or Refscope to identify the mesh file or the plugin that is causing the oddity and then manually use nifskope to view the file and figure out what the issue is.

Another good (but slow) option is to start the CS and check on the NPCs and creatures added by the mod, using the full view option. Either you will see the missing texture or the CS will crash, allowing you to find the origin of the conflict.

Thanks for the input.  I'll let you know how it goes later.

Alright, finally had time to use FormID Finder.  So I booted up a save I made before you leave the sewers at the start and ran back to the two goblins you can kill.  Using FormID said that for both goblins, their mesh was in "meshes/creatures/goblin/skeleton.nif".  So I minimize the window and start searching for that file both manually and through nifskope, but it's not showing up.  Apparently the skeleton is in the meshes bsa, which it is, but according to what I read that shouldn't be the issue.

Any suggestions?

Update:  So it turns out that the file goblegsarmor.nif is what should be showing up for the lower half of the goblins, but it isn't.  It's in its appropriate folder, and its texture is in its appropriate folder, but it's still showing up as invisible.

Fire up TES4Edit, go to the goblin armor entry and see where it thinks the mesh is/what the mesh is named

Everything seems to be in order.  Everything is linked to where it should be, but it was only after I added the Monster Girl CoC mod, this started happening.  At this point I'm convinced it's colliding with another mod, namely LoversCreatures since it's the only other monster mod I have.

Guest carywinton

My first thought would be missing textures, most of the time when I see things all askew like that it is either texture or mesh related. With NPC's it's usually a skeleton issue.

Those are not a missing mesh. it's a missing texture.

Stuff like that occur when the game don't detect the alpha channel.

or

The modder misplaced NIFF on invalid equipment slot.

Nope. checked their slot.

if you still believe it's a missing mesh.

Then here is the mesh: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34762/?

PATCH 4.11.2013: http://www.mediafire.com/download/z9sn7c7hapmkiq7/4.11.2013.ra

- Protoype gape are now Upgraded into mumin latest gape resources.

- WolfZq's Yu,gangchong & tentacle textures.

- Monstergirl title and oblivion video map loop replacer.

- latest Brutal Rape texture.

- Latest Esp.

- Mumin Gape Box with 3 type of pubic color from normal, heavy and extreme.

- minor fixes.