[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

Hope the toilets are better than the last time.

Back when emily went to cheng du to see panda and 'Jiu chai go' mountain. The local collect our manure for fertilizer and extort money for a pitiful single toilet that been used for entire bus (es).

Still the panorama and natural treasure are divine so we cannot complain.

I want to make a sillier, kinky playthrough of Oblvion once I'm done with my current one. What other mods should I get to complement this one perfectly? I know it's lovers compatible, but I'd like to know which specific ones would work best with this. Also, have a nice trip!

@Nixea I don't have many mods to coomplement this, at the moment i'm only using 

The Punished

Beautiful Corpses

there are otherm ods on the second link i think in the same style, but i just didn't had the patience take a look at each one

And Emilly, i'm having a weird issue with purple things shooting out of captive pussies(i cant explain it better), happens almost every time but have no inpact in the game, and once i crashed in the middle of a loading when entering an oblivion portal, it seemed to be an isolated case since i entered a lot of other portals without any problem

Really? That's a missing texture.
Emily will upload it as soon as she gets home.

EDITED:

Home, Touch down.

The goat satyr pubic texture uses satyr footmale.

The sheep Satyr blonde pubic uses sdwig100 newsea38fblonde.

The vagina texture are stored in imperial female folder.

But here is your missing texture.

pubic textures.rar

Really? That's a missing texture.

Emily will upload it as soon as she gets home.

EDITED:

Home, Touch down.

The goat satyr pubic texture uses satyr footmale.

The sheep Satyr blonde pubic uses sdwig100 newsea38fblonde.

The vagina texture are stored in imperial female folder.

But here is your missing texture.

Sorry, I don't post often (pro lurker) and I hate to do it to voice any sort of complaint on this awesome mod, but I'm still getting texture issues on at least one 'Broken Woman' in the arena bloodworks (if she's supposed to be there) and various captives, even with the patch (my data folder said those files were there anyway).

Aside from the files in the OP is there anything else I'm supposed to download from the thread? I've searched and am willing to just install everything from the start of the thread until now if it's necessary, but I'd rather deal with it in the simplest way first, if it's possible.

Did any one find out how to fix the disappearing monster girls after sex?? :/  I wouldn't mind so much but they always continue to fight afterwards and it's almost impossible to defend my self.

I would also very much like to know what's causing this weird behavior but for now I would recommend either:

• Let the monster girls do the raping. (They only become invisible when raped themselves.)
  • Use the lovers magic mod to drain the life of the monster girls during sex. (That way you get an invisible corpse instead of an invisible enemy hacking away at you.)

Invisibility after sex?

That's odd, Emily Never had that one before.

In theory, despite the creature skeletons. They all work like any vanilla npc. If they went invisible, then the rest of normal npc should be invisible as well. We did tested those skeleton before they works.

The problem only occurs when players accidentally removed the monstergirl unplayable creature anatomy that could cause a ctd or massive distortion.

Or you should check whether it is monster girl or particular lovers.plugins that caused that invisibility.

It's only a subset of the monsters who turn invisible for me at least. I mentioned them in the spoiler at post #338. Note that most of them with weird anatomies work fine while the Doom assassin turns invisible, so I suspect there is something else than unplayable equipment that is the culprit. I have seen distorted anatomies at times but it is very very rare and nothing that bothers me.

It seems to me that whatever the LoversRaper mods do last to the victim is what causes the invisibility but I have no idea what.

Is it Possible for you to produce a separate mod that adds these creatures but without all the Lover's stuff added on?

hahaha Ya sure and while she's at it we can play hide and go seek. I'll count to ten and you go run and hide... (and I'll pretend to try and find you)

guy, people make mods for themselves not for you. If you want to remove parts of it then do it yourself.

Some very wise advice I have learned;

The four golden rules of mods/gaming

1) You want it, you make it.

2) You don't like it, don't play it.

3) If you make it and you like it, don't listen to anyone else.

4) If you ask for criticism, expect to get it.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9... 10XD

Now onto a real question;

Earlier in the thread someone posted that there may be some conflicts with XEO SP++

Emily, has this been confirmed. I run XEO SP++ and perhaps this is the conflicting buggyness I sometimes run into at ourdoor spawn points? wadayathunk?

Is it Possible for you to produce a separate mod that adds these creatures but without all the Lover's stuff added on?

hahaha Ya sure and while she's at it we can play hide and go seek. I'll count to ten and you go run and hide... (and I'll pretend to try and find you)

guy, people make mods for themselves not for you. If you want to remove parts of it then do it yourself.

Although in this case the wish is pretty easy to grant since it is what the mod already is!  :lol:

The mod doesn't come with any lovers stuff. That you will have to add yourself....or skip if you prefer.

you're welcome

and Emilly, for some reason some summons are giving me a ctd, i have no idea wich one is causing it, i'll take a look and try to find the  one  behind it or if  it's a conflict with anoher mod

Edit: Ok, looks like i were wrong, i just got a ctd at the same point even after slaying all heretics who were summoning other creatures, do you have any idea what may be happening?