[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

hunnn, by the screenshots i can't tell you what may be missing

but, the mod doesn't add anything to modify the envirorment (trees, bushes, etc), so if it's something just static there, probably isn't this mod's fault

buuuuuuuuuuuuut, i see there's a undine there, so if it's missing her model, it's probably you forgot to install it's patch( there's one exclusive for the Undine and banshee)

just to be sure, check to see if all mods are installed correctly, if it's, try taking a a look at some older psots, maybe there's a .esp lost there with the fix

what if someone was willing to pay you to bring them into skyrim?

There's no need to pay. Someone will do that eventually, you just have to be willing to have patience and wait until it happens.

Also, I don't believe you will get a very favorable reaction out of this proposal from this community. Like, at all.

Looks like our favorite modder has managed to get herself banned again. Sigh!  :(

Ha ha ha.. :lol: What..again? It's a real shame but.. If someone is stupid enough to repeat the same kind of BS for which she was banned before... I really don't get why Triratna/Emily has this strange urge to poke the wasps nest.. <_<  But I know one thing...*Arnie's voice* SHE'LL BE BACK! ...that is if she hasn't received an IP ban.

Looks like our favorite modder has managed to get herself banned again. Sigh!  :(

Ha ha ha.. :lol: What..again? It's a real shame but.. If someone is stupid enough to repeat the same kind of BS for which she was banned before... I really don't get why Triratna/Emily has this strange urge to poke the wasps nest.. <_<  But I know one thing...*Arnie's voice* SHE'LL BE BACK! ...that is if she hasn't received an IP ban.

She has said on several occasions that she has a bipolar disorder and it looked like she had an attack from it and started to spout aggressive stuff. I hope she's fine  :-/