Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

Hm, nice work, personnally, I would gladly add support for Giants, Spriggan, Falmers and Draugr in Defeat mod, both player aggressive and victim.

Also, the flame atronach and the Wispmother (eventhough we don't see a lot of them in Skyrim) deserves some love too.  And... hagravens, anyone? :D

Hm, nice work, personnally, I would gladly add support for Giants, Spriggan, Falmers and Draugr in Defeat mod, both player aggressive and victim.

Also, the flame atronach and the Wispmother (eventhough we don't see a lot of them in Skyrim) deserves some love too.  And... hagravens, anyone? :D

Does this mean that there won't be support for creatures not listed? Sorry if I'm reading it the wrong way.

I agree that Draugr, Falmer, Troll and Spider should be next. They are plenty and everywhere in Skyrim.

I have an idea for the spider sex. They will shot a sticky web to trap you, then they will plant their eggs inside your womb.

I agree that Draugr, Falmer, Troll and Spider should be next. They are plenty and everywhere in Skyrim.

I have an idea for the spider sex. They will shot a sticky web to trap you, then they will plant their eggs inside your womb.

the big spider will plant egg and the other small spider will cum sperm

but i think draugr and falmer troll will be more easy to make

anyway  good idea

I'd say just stick to vanilla Skyrim for any future animations, for the sake of accessibility; other than that, I'd be happy with whatever you choose to animate next.

I look forward to someone making use of these animations.

Guest jenny2011

humanoid idea:

Falmer/Snow Elf     

<<maybe it is a story about the falmer dont have female so they kidnap female human to breed Offspring

Giant

Spriggan    

<< the plant need nutrients so this spriggan protect their forest for a long time

and they stat notice that human's body is a wonderful nutrients source Specifically the female's womb so they lay seed in it

and some human hunters like to hunt this Spriggan to get Taproot

except it(Taproot) looks like male's Penis and the money is good for sale

Troll

<<some people says the human Actually is the Evolution of troll

so Basically are same Genetic Species

Draugr

<<they have Original desire even dead for a long time

by the way

spider and the Chaurus +Chaurus Reaper is my personal wish

if it come with some kind the egg story or insect crisis will be better

and this are very nice animation

this

For humanoids (altough I prefer beasts): Falmer, because they're creepy as hell and it seems like something they'd do, abducting people and all.

For Beasts: Definitely spider! I think Bears/Sabercats would be very similar to wolfs, while spiders offers different animations. There's also more of them in caves and such!

Well, let's not get overboard. I know how easy it is to get over-ambitious about a project, and that usually leads to major frustration.

I'd recommend focussing on the true issues at hand:

1. What is relatively easy to incorporate?

2. How can I make this even easier to achieve, for instance by replacing creature skeletons to play human animations?

It is not advisable to look into any kind of backstory or quests at this point. This is about raw animation data, and the most logical choice (imo) would be to start off with creatures closely resembling the human skeleton. I wonder if it's at all possible to create a multi skeleton for the werewolfbeast, vampirelord, troll or falmer? Because that certainly would be a large step towards compatibility. Remember, all animations are based on skeletons, and if there's a way to replace the werewolfbeast skeleton with a modified human skeleton you'd be able to use ALL of the already created animations.

I'm sorry, over-active brain barfing up ideas again. *cringes*

Well, let's not get overboard. I know how easy it is to get over-ambitious about a project, and that usually leads to major frustration.

I'd recommend focussing on the true issues at hand:

1. What is relatively easy to incorporate?

2. How can I make this even easier to achieve, for instance by replacing creature skeletons to play human animations?

It is not advisable to look into any kind of backstory or quests at this point. This is about raw animation data, and the most logical choice (imo) would be to start off with creatures closely resembling the human skeleton. I wonder if it's at all possible to create a multi skeleton for the werewolfbeast, vampirelord, troll or falmer? Because that certainly would be a large step towards compatibility. Remember, all animations are based on skeletons, and if there's a way to replace the werewolfbeast skeleton with a modified human skeleton you'd be able to use ALL of the already created animations.

I'm sorry, over-active brain barfing up ideas again. *cringes*

You've got a point, though.  This is animations, pure and simple - quest stuff is up to the people who'll be implementing these later.  It's nice to have ideas in mind for how the animations could be used or why they might warrant doing before others, but we don't need to be getting too far ahead of ourselves here.

As for skeletons, I'm not sure that's all that big an issue seeing as we've already got dragon and wolf anims, and those have decidedly un-humanoid skeletons.  My concern is spiders (and to a lesser extent, Spriggans) these two have a troubling problem; they have noticeably different scales in-game depending on what kind you're encountering.  An animation for a small frostbite spider wouldn't look right on a giant one, for instance.  Unless someone comes along and says it won't be an issue for whatever mod-magic reasons, then it really might be better to avoid spiders and Spriggans both for now.

Unless someone comes along and says it won't be an issue for whatever mod-magic reasons, then it really might be better to avoid spiders and Spriggans both for now.

I believe this would be easily fixed by some sort of "even actors' height" command which is already a part of SexLab. It's a matter of scale, and it should be possible to scale both actors to a size which would work for the animations - on the other hand this would mean that giant creatures would have to be scaled down which takes away the thrill of ... well, large creatures. A possible solution to this could be to create several animation packs and simply check against the creature's name (I'm not sure if their size is anything but scale 1.0 in the CK, need to check that) to apply the appropriate animation for small or large creatures. Just thinkin'.

Guest jenny2011

Bear/Horse/Dog/Fox on Human Female animation should not be too different from the wolf animation, and with those alone you cover a large chunk of creatures in Skyrim (and these are some of the most important IMO).

From that, you could probably move on to Mammoth, Werewolf, Draugr, Falmer, and then creatures that don't resemble humans or humanoids (eg. horkers.) For Spriggan animations, I remember that the mod "Sanguine's Debauchery" had a decent Spriggan-on-female animation where the spriggan would latch onto the female and penetrate all the holes.

You could check out the animal animations in the "Sexout" mod collection here on LoversLab for Fallout: New Vegas to get a few ideas.

It might be a good idea to wait for the "male on <animal>" animations until the female ones are fleshed out, as you already have models for female animations that you should be able to adapt with not too much difficulty to other animals (relative to males).

In order from easiest and most accessible from the animations you gave us I might say that this would be a decent order to follow, based off of the nice wolf-on-Female animations you have:

Suggested animation order (<animal> on Female):

Dog

Fox

Sabre Cat

Horse

Bear

Goat (?)

Troll

Werewolf
Giant

Draugr

Skeleton

Zombie

Falmer

(Misc. - these might require unique and more complex animations)

Atronarchs

Dwarven machines

Chaurus

Spiders (frostbite and varients_

Wisp

Ice Wraith

Hagraven

Magic Anomaly

Mudcrab

Cow

A full list of creatures is available on the UESP wiki, here.

Bear/Horse/Dog/Fox on Human Female animation should not be too different from the wolf animation, and with those alone you cover a large chunk of creatures in Skyrim (and these are some of the most important IMO).

From that, you could probably move on to Mammoth, Werewolf, Draugr, Falmer, and then creatures that don't resemble humans or humanoids (eg. horkers.) For Spriggan animations, I remember that the mod "Sanguine's Debauchery" had a decent Spriggan-on-female animation where the spriggan would latch onto the female and penetrate all the holes.

You could check out the animal animations in the "Sexout" mod collection here on LoversLab for Fallout: New Vegas to get a few ideas.

It might be a good idea to wait for the "male on <animal>" animations until the female ones are fleshed out, as you already have models for female animations that you should be able to adapt with not too much difficulty to other animals (relative to males).

In order from easiest and most accessible from the animations you gave us I might say that this would be a decent order to follow, based off of the nice wolf-on-Female animations you have:

Dog

Fox

Sabre Cat

Horse

Bear

Goat (?)

Troll

Werewolf

Giant

Draugr

Skeleton

Zombie

Falmer

Atronarchs

Dwarven machines

Chaurus

Wisp

Ice Wraith

Hagraven

Magic Anomaly

Mudcrab

Cow

Well, I guess it depends on your personal preference and playstyle. Me, for example, I'm like "what, horkers?! DUDE!" right now, because I simply can't perceive of a situation where I'd ever want to see a horker sex my char unless I initiated it. To me, it's just annoying when NPCs go out of their way to rape my character without any reason whatsoever, or any consequences. But that's a different can of worms, and if horkers float your boat ... well, more power to you? *snickers*

Guest jenny2011

Dog

Fox

Sabre Cat

Horse

Bear

Goat (?)

Troll

Werewolf

Giant

Draugr

Skeleton

Zombie

Falmer

Atronarchs

Dwarven machines

Chaurus

Wisp

Ice Wraith

Hagraven

Magic Anomaly

Mudcrab

Cow

Well, I guess it depends on your personal preference and playstyle. Me, for example, I'm like "what, horkers?! DUDE!" right now, because I simply can't perceive of a situation where I'd ever want to see a horker sex my char unless I initiated it. To me, it's just annoying when NPCs go out of their way to rape my character without any reason whatsoever, or any consequences. But that's a different can of worms, and if horkers float your boat ... well, more power to you? *snickers*

As far as I understand, this mod is simply for the animation - the initiation of the animation, and the method through which the animation will occur, is the job of mods that will take advantage of the animation library here.

While I am not particularly fond of horkers, I'm sure they have their place  :)

I was just trying to suggest a comprehensive list of all animals from easiest to most difficult to animate, and it honestly could not hurt if there was a horker animation. Someone might (and probably will) come up with a mod that finds a place for horkers and some of the other non-hostile animals I suggested. Either way, the more animals that are animated, the more momentum this mod will gain.

Dog

Fox

Sabre Cat

Horse

Bear

Goat (?)

Troll

Werewolf

Giant

Draugr

Skeleton

Zombie

Falmer

Atronarchs

Dwarven machines

Chaurus

Wisp

Ice Wraith

Hagraven

Magic Anomaly

Mudcrab

Cow

I mean no offense, but that list is a little... boring.  Doesn't take into account that Gone only has but so much time to crank these out before things start eating his time again, and it includes some weird choices waaay too close to the top in front of far better and more obvious ones.

If you ask me (you didn't, but I'm going to do it anyway), a more reasonable list would look something like this:

First String Creatures - these should be top priority, in no specific order:

Wolf/Dog (check)

Troll

Horse

Draugr

Falmer

Dragon (check)

Werewolf (check)

Second String Creatures - would be nice to have, preferably after more (but not necessarily all) the high priority ones are done:

Giant

Sabrecat

Wispmother

Hagraven

Chaurus

Bear

Spriggan

Spider

Third-String Creatures - if in the unlikely event all the obvious ones are finish, or if Gone just wants to get really creative

Ice Wraith

Dwemer machines

Mudcrabs

Atronachs

Cows

Mammoth

Slaughterfish

Any other unlisted

Fantastic work, loving it! :) There's still no way of accessing these ingame though, not through scripts or... anything though? That is such a pity!

There is. Or at least the dog/wolf, as that's the only I've tested.

It requires file replacing/renaming and some awkward console maneuvering.

see this post:

I know this animation is currently meant for modders, but may I ask how do I get this to be played in game?

Replace one of the default animation with one of these (I use mt_idle or mt_idle_wolf). Obviously it will be only for one actor and they won't sync up, but that's how I test them in game. You can also use FNIS with the zoo or spells.

Guest jenny2011

Dog

Fox

Sabre Cat

Horse

Bear

Goat (?)

Troll

Werewolf

Giant

Draugr

Skeleton

Zombie

Falmer

Atronarchs

Dwarven machines

Chaurus

Wisp

Ice Wraith

Hagraven

Magic Anomaly

Mudcrab

Cow

I mean no offense, but that list is a little... boring.  Doesn't take into account that Gone only has but so much time to crank these out before things start eating his time again, and it includes some weird choices waaay too close to the top in front of far better and more obvious ones.

If you ask me (you didn't, but I'm going to do it anyway), a more reasonable list would look something like this:

Wolf/Dog (check)

Troll

Horse

Draugr

Falmer

Dragon (check)

Werewolf (check)

Second String Creatures - would be nice to have, preferably after more (but not necessarily all) the high priority ones are done:

Giant

Sabrecat

Wispmother

Hagraven

Chaurus

Bear

Spriggan

Spider

Third-String Creatures - if in the unlikely event all the obvious ones are finish, or if Gone just wants to get really creative

Ice Wraith

Dwemer machines

Mudcrabs

Atronachs

Cows

Mammoth

Slaughterfish

Any other unlisted

I'm fine with this too, not much of a deviation, especially since the human animations could be similar to the troll/etc.

Does this mean that there won't be support for creatures not listed? Sorry if I'm reading it the wrong way.

Nop, but I would make that list a priority over others.

There is an animation in the ZAZ animation pack that allows the projectile from the spider to trap the target in a web. 

Note: Zaz is required

mslZaZArachnophobia.esp

Dog

Fox

Sabre Cat

Horse

Bear

Goat (?)

Troll

Werewolf

Giant

Draugr

Skeleton

Zombie

Falmer

Atronarchs

Dwarven machines

Chaurus

Wisp

Ice Wraith

Hagraven

Magic Anomaly

Mudcrab

Cow

Wolf/Dog (check)

Troll

Horse

Draugr

Falmer

Dragon (check)

Werewolf (check)

Giant

Sabrecat

Wispmother

Hagraven

Chaurus

Bear

Spriggan

Spider

Ice Wraith

Dwemer machines

Mudcrabs

Atronachs

Cows

Mammoth

Slaughterfish

Any other unlisted

I disagree with horses being first string though. Most of them you see are tied to carriages (so those are out) and aren't really "aggressive" creatures in any way. From a RP standpoint, the PC has to take the initiative in wanting horse sex. I'd say something else like bears would take precedence over horses as they are somewhat common and are also aggressive. Horses are harder to implement naturally into the game and are probably more of a fetish thing (similar to cows). 

Archived