Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

What about something that involves plant animations? Like the plants that you see in the vampire section of the one quest. The ones that are purple/pinkish have the long stem with bulbous end glow and pull into their hiding place you get to close to them. Maybe take them and enlarge them and have them activate when I person activates a trap and once activated they would latch onto/grab and hold the player and sex them up. Just a idea to think about.

well not that i dont see what your thinking here but im afriad plants dont work for several reasons:

1. plants dont have skeletons (as far as i know) so would have to be placed from scratch.

2. plants are not intelegent lifeforms (spriggans not counted here by the way)

3. plants dont need sex to produce young. they use pollen and such.

4. what might i ask would a plant use to commit the sex?

5. as already stated in 4, plants are technically unisex as they only mate by pollen flowing through the wind or droped by animals from one to another so the question is how would those that prefer women or those that prefer men enjoy this as the only feasable way said act would work is if it had you transfer its pollen (i guess from either your vag. or your anus?) to another plant. i just dont see it being interesting. the only reason animals and monsters work is because on both sides there is a hole to get pounded, and can be used from either perspective (meaning either the beast or the player can initiate and take the dominate position)

i hope that was clear enough, im pretty tired learning skripting and working on video editing T_T

Yeah, better keep things more realistic, we're not playing in some sort of universe where supernatural things like dragons, undeads or other magical beings exists.. Shees.

Yeah, better keep things more realistic, we're not playing in some sort of universe where supernatural things like dragons, undeads or other magical beings exists.. Shees.

If a fantasy universe isnt realistic to a degree, it will lose its belivability. And that is a pretty bad thing.

I'm just going to throw it out there, after reading this entire thread... That I don't think a dragon would rape your player character out in the open world and just leave you for dead. Not only would their... Dragonweiner not fit in your character, but these are really intelligent creatures that have a pretty high sense of superiority over humans(and such). 

A more feasible situation would be that the dragon defeats the Player and carries them off to their layer as defeating the Dragonborn would be like a Trophy for them to hold pridefully over other Dovahs.  That said... then smaller... younger dragons (are there even young dragons in the lore?) that may have their way sexually with the Dragonborn at said layer(s).   You know, ones that are more properly sized.  I believe Dragon sex should be its own mod, and very unique.

Continuing on... I've read a lot here about Rape with monsters/animals... But what about non-rape?  What if your character has a pet dog/wolf and juts want to have some fun? Take Meeko for instance, what if your character just wants to get her groove on with her loyal pet dog? This is just me, but the two animals that tag along with my lady Dragonborn are her dog and her horse... it would be nice to be completely consensual in a sexual way with them. Food for thought.

I also hope that any future mods for this will allow for MCM options to toggle sexual interaction with specific types of creatures/animals to be turned off. So we could tailor it to only interacting with the ones that "do it for us", each individually.  That'd be killer.

Funny, I use Midas Magic for Skyrim and one of the conjuring spells summons a Dragonling (scaled-down Dragon). This leads to some interesting ideas ;)

post-36247-0-78844000-1375610126_thumb.jpg

If a fantasy universe isnt realistic to a degree, it will lose its belivability. And that is a pretty bad thing.

For you maybe, but this is not the case for everybody you know. Nor does everybody play this game for it to be "believable" either.

And if some people want to get raped by a plant and somebody creative is able to figure out a way for this to happen, is there any reason for this not to be made. Point being that we don't achieve anything from being restrictive, instead we could post 5 constructive points on how to grant somebody's wish.

For you maybe, but this is not the case for everybody you know. Nor does everybody play this game for it to be "believable" either.

And if some people want to get raped by a plant and somebody creative is able to figure out a way for this to happen, is there any reason for this not to be made. Point being that we don't achieve anything from being restrictive, instead we could post 5 constructive points on how to grant somebody's wish.

you missunderstood me. i did say i could see where he was coming from right? its not that i was against the idea. i mearly gave insite as to why it wasn't feasable. If i was going for lore or something i'd mention that Skyrim's dragons don't actually mate nor do they technically have genders. do i say that against people that want that sort of thing? no because its able to still be made into a usable mod and if you disregard how dragons work in skyrim you can build fun stories around it. now lets look at the idea here and the points i made. the idea is indeed not too bad of one. (mostly cause it sounds like it would use tentacles and i love me some of that) but the plan falls apart when you look at how to implement it. i stated there was problems that prevent something like that from ever happening. the biggest being the lack of a skeleton to actually do the animations. number 2 would be how the mod would be nessasary to rp people (which a lot of tes players are) being that plants in the elder scrolls are pretty much copy paiste from the real world and function the same. simply put- they dont move, have sex, or interact in anyway outside of potion making. and lastly is from the modders perspective of having to take into acount the unisexual issue of plants. the animations would need to work for both male and female at the same time and that overall limits the variety of the mod and makes it less worth doing.

for constructive since it bothers you that i didn't put one its simply because the only way around i see is one he probably wouldn't like. That being that instead of the plant attacking it summons a spriggen to do it. spriggens DO have skeletons so it works. Senguine's Debatchery already had them raping the player to create more in an rp aspect that was really well done. and lastly like a plant spriggen can be either sex at will. all the mod would need to do is switch which model is used depending on the player's gender.

again i've been up late for the past 2 weeks so im sorry for causing a misunderstanding.

i do agree with you to a degree. we cant make Skyrim into a game where EVERYTHING is there to have sex with the player (there are plenty of other games for that) but at the same time we shouldnt limit what others want. as a general rule, if it could actually be made and be entertaining to some people then why the hell not make it? so long as Skyrim is still Skyrim im down for these kinds of mods =D

what i was saying was, more or less, that this kind of mod has issues that hinder its development in some difficult ways. where as a creature rape mod for instance could be done much easier and please a larger audience. plants would require their own fnis patch ontop of a custom skeleton

i do agree with you to a degree. we cant make Skyrim into a game where EVERYTHING is there to have sex with the player (there are plenty of other games for that) but at the same time we shouldnt limit what others want. as a general rule, if it could actually be made and be entertaining to some people then why the hell not make it? so long as Skyrim is still Skyrim im down for these kinds of mods =D

what i was saying was, more or less, that this kind of mod has issues that hinder its development in some difficult ways. where as a creature rape mod for instance could be done much easier and please a larger audience. plants would require their own fnis patch ontop of a custom skeleton

Not necessarily need all of that to make a plant oriented mod though, i had a small thought revolving around mind-numbing/controlling pheromones released by the plant, forcing the player to take on a static mesh (just slap on a dick on a tree mesh and use some cowgirl animation) and be impregnated with a taproot seed which then matures in the womb of the player, you could give birth to a mature taproot and plant it in your backyard which would spawn a companion spriggan.

Not at all saying this should be made or that its a serious suggestion, but there are always ways if theres creativity, just sayan'.

I was actually tossing the plant idea around in my own head recently, and I think a custom plant that appears i nthe world might be needed.

As for what a plant might use, well, look up images, there are numerous images, japanese hentai, furry, even photo ones where a female or even some males are being violated by plant vines or even flower stamens or some other appendage the plant has, hell, for males have some sort of plant bulge slide over their cock and milk them, or females can get their nipples sucked by flowers or something like it.

As for why, well, we can look at similar reasons there are carnivorous plants, they get some sort of nourishment from the bodily fluids of what it snags, or hell, cal lit an escaped experiment form some perverted alchemist's lab.

I was actually tossing the plant idea around in my own head recently, and I think a custom plant that appears i nthe world might be needed.

As for what a plant might use, well, look up images, there are numerous images, japanese hentai, furry, even photo ones where a female or even some males are being violated by plant vines or even flower stamens or some other appendage the plant has, hell, for males have some sort of plant bulge slide over their cock and milk them, or females can get their nipples sucked by flowers or something like it.

As for why, well, we can look at similar reasons there are carnivorous plants, they get some sort of nourishment from the bodily fluids of what it snags, or hell, cal lit an escaped experiment form some perverted alchemist's lab.

Suddenly, beast thread becomes the birth of "SexLab Greenhouse". : )

Suddenly, beast thread becomes the birth of "SexLab Greenhouse". : )

Maybe a thread for possible sex plants should be made >.>

I like the plants idea.  And it seems to be possible, too. Maybe a case for cotyounoyume?

In dlc01 there is one plant with behaviors, called caveworm. Which means we know how to make behaviored plants. If someone is gonna make a plant based on that, I promise to make the necessary FNIS addon.  :)

Funny, I use Midas Magic for Skyrim and one of the conjuring spells summons a Dragonling (scaled-down Dragon). This leads to some interesting ideas ;)

Hmm yeah there's another idea: Dragon anims for dragons that are less than half the normal size. Not something that appears in the vanilla/dlced game but it's explored in several mods. (Dave the dragon, the formentioned midas mod, dragon hatchlings, etc.)

Hmm yeah there's another idea: Dragon anims for dragons that are less than half the normal size. Not something that appears in the vanilla/dlced game but it's explored in several mods. (Dave the dragon, the formentioned midas mod, dragon hatchlings, etc.)

A flying Dwemer fortress mod I use hasa mini dragon. He's adorable ^^

I only threw out the idea because of the way they looked and thought they might look good and when they retreat back into hiding they make a slurp sound. If something was to be done with them I think a person would be able to look at estrus and see what cotyounoyume did to get his to work. From what I have seen on these types is that some attack for nourishment some attack then eat some attack then impregnate a person that either transforms host or makes them the carrier of their egg much like cockle burs and briers attach to a person so you can transport them to different areas and expand their territory. post-25667-0-24499100-1375626266_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-71760000-1375626275_thumb.jpg

well not that i dont see what your thinking here but im afriad plants dont work for several reasons:

1. plants dont have skeletons (as far as i know) so would have to be placed from scratch.

2. plants are not intelegent lifeforms (spriggans not counted here by the way)

3. plants dont need sex to produce young. they use pollen and such.

4. what might i ask would a plant use to commit the sex?

5. as already stated in 4, plants are technically unisex as they only mate by pollen flowing through the wind or droped by animals from one to another so the question is how would those that prefer women or those that prefer men enjoy this as the only feasable way said act would work is if it had you transfer its pollen (i guess from either your vag. or your anus?) to another plant. i just dont see it being interesting. the only reason animals and monsters work is because on both sides there is a hole to get pounded, and can be used from either perspective (meaning either the beast or the player can initiate and take the dominate position)

I know I'm behind here but I can't help but respond.

Point one is probably the only reasonable point here. The others, while sensible, are rendered mostly invalid by the nature of the TES universe or could be dealt with with a little imagination.

#2 for instance. The plant doesn't have to be intelligent to commit the act. All you really need is a mage. Manipulating a plant to fuck something with Alteration magic certainly doesn't sound too far out of the realm of possibility considering this is the same school of magic that turns iron into gold in two easy steps.

Building on that, #3 can be answered easily by framing it in a mod - say the player is visiting a Druid or some Forsworn to learn how to get in tune with nature, and among learning spells to commit bestilaity, they also learn a spell to manipulate plants.

#4 and #5? Vines I guess, maybe a glowy bulbous thing. Lots of creative plant-related answers to this one, really.

Again, it's critical to remember that this is a resource mod. Gone can't and shouldn't make any rationalizations or assumptions about what kind of mods they'll be used for or whether or not they're logical. Dragon sex is illogical for multiple reasons, size concerns not the least of which, but people wanted it and it was done. If Gone decides there's enough demand for plants, he can do them too.

I like the plants idea.  And it seems to be possible, too. Maybe a case for cotyounoyume?

In dlc01 there is one plant with behaviors, called caveworm. Which means we know how to make behaviored plants. If someone is gonna make a plant based on that, I promise to make the necessary FNIS addon.  :)

I mean it's not impossible that someone would do it if there were resources for it, but i'm not someone that can make those promises!

Also you are amazing for making the creatures addition to FNIS and i love you for it and all goodies it will bring in the near future.

I haven't found, or don't remember finding those specific plants. But if what is said is true, and the plants are animated, i am almost sure it will have an skeleton. Maybe not as complex as a anthropomorphic NPC, but still a basic one.

I might be wrong. I have not experience in modding nor know everything about how a game is made. But i have messed with animations a bit.

New update with 3 new four legged creatures with doggystyle animations! Oh yeah!

One interesting thing brought up recently was the idea of a smaller dragon having sex with a human. Now, I've been trying to do animations for vanilla creatures without thinking too much about theoretical mods that may or may not happen, but with this I think I might make a special case. Partially for experimentation that could be useful later if I tackle spiders, I kind of want to see if I can animate something that is a non-default scale and see if it works. We'll see what happens with that.

I'd love to see a Dog animation where he's using more Hips than he is the rest of his body.  The real "hip pounding" that canines tend to give.  Sharp fast crazy thrusts from the waist.... less... full body rocking.  But any and all Dog animations are appreciated.

Horse Animation(s): I'd like to see the Lady Dragonborn being the primary mover here... As if she's doing all the work herself and the horse is just erect and enjoying it.  I'd think a Horse scenario should start with Hands > Mouth > Penetration.

Yep.

New update with 3 new four legged creatures with doggystyle animations! Oh yeah!

One interesting thing brought up recently was the idea of a smaller dragon having sex with a human. Now, I've been trying to do animations for vanilla creatures without thinking too much about theoretical mods that may or may not happen, but with this I think I might make a special case. Partially for experimentation that could be useful later if I tackle spiders, I kind of want to see if I can animate something that is a non-default scale and see if it works. We'll see what happens with that.

You're a god sir, great job.

Archived