Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

New update with 3 new four legged creatures with doggystyle animations! Oh yeah!

One interesting thing brought up recently was the idea of a smaller dragon having sex with a human. Now, I've been trying to do animations for vanilla creatures without thinking too much about theoretical mods that may or may not happen, but with this I think I might make a special case. Partially for experimentation that could be useful later if I tackle spiders, I kind of want to see if I can animate something that is a non-default scale and see if it works. We'll see what happens with that.

You might want to look into Midas Magic. I'm pretty sure it has a conjure dragonling spell and it's about 3x reduced scale from normal dragons. Looks damned adorable! Pity if you use it indoors it flies through the walls but still. Might make a good test model for you :D

We all highly appreciate your work! :D

I think a better dragon animation would be the dragon laying on its back with a boner, while the woman "hugs" its dick or rubs her body up and down it.

Wouldn't it's wings sort of get in the way? I can't imagine dragons easily lying on their backs due to the shape of the spine. Looks like it'd be damn uncomfortable.

I think a better dragon animation would be the dragon laying on its back with a boner, while the woman "hugs" its dick or rubs her body up and down it.

Wouldn't it's wings sort of get in the way? I can't imagine dragons easily lying on their backs due to the shape of the spine. Looks like it'd be damn uncomfortable.

There's been numerous pieces of artwork of similar things happened, so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

It'd be a neat option at the very least.

Why does the dragon have to lie down for a human girl to rub herself on his scepter? Its easily big enough for her to climb on it and hug tightly with the dragon simply sitting down or standing somewhere. Given the size differences she should even be able to ride it that way while he is flying... which might make for a special thrill on her part but probably is stepping a little beyond the realm of reasonable animation requests. :P

-K.

Great job :)  New animations look amazing. I especially like the bear and Sabercat. Horse animation looks a bit unnatural. I was wondering if you'd tried a different position. I attach a few pictures for an idea. The first image is almost idle horse and woman moves. The second picture, the horse pushes woman to the ground, moves only horse. This is my vision

post-62440-0-87663300-1375720435_thumb.jpg

post-62440-0-99599200-1375720444_thumb.jpg

Yikes, that horse mesh is deforming like a sonbitch. I failed to anticipate this when I was requesting horse anims. Is that what you mean by "skinning"? Because if it looks like that in the preview but fine in-game, then I guess there's no problem.

Still, it's a check off the list, no point in obsessing over one when there's a fair few left to do. The bear and sabrecat both look great.

If you're still taking suggestions, I'd like to suggest the smaller animals get some love.  Skeevers, foxes, and rabbits in missionary position with humans would be ideal for me.  Apologies if already requested, didn't see it in a quick scan of the pages.

Yikes, that horse mesh is deforming like a sonbitch. I failed to anticipate this when I was requesting horse anims. Is that what you mean by "skinning"? Because if it looks like that in the preview but fine in-game, then I guess there's no problem.

Still, it's a check off the list, no point in obsessing over one when there's a fair few left to do. The bear and sabrecat both look great.

Yeah sometimes when importing some skinned meshed the skinning gets lost and I have to substitute it for worse looking skinning so I can animate, but the animations are applied to the normal looking horses and look fine. I think I'm going to try a unique animation for horses that works a bit better, though, because the animation could be more fitting.

LOL @ Dragon version... Omg where am I hahhahah

Youmustbenewhere.jpg

This is the kind of stuff you should expect to find here, you're probably on the wrong thread/site if you expect a whole forum dedicated to consensual sex in the missionary position.

If you're still taking suggestions, I'd like to suggest the smaller animals get some love.  Skeevers, foxes, and rabbits in missionary position with humans would be ideal for me.  Apologies if already requested, didn't see it in a quick scan of the pages.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about seeing my Dragonborn being missionary'd by a rabbit.  Lol. Never before has that crossed my mind.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about seeing my Dragonborn being missionary'd by a rabbit.  Lol. Never before has that crossed my mind.

Weirdly I played  a flash game wit hthat idea once.

Here I made a quick sketch for a new bear animation ! Take this as a suggestion ;)

post-69958-0-22071600-1375748939_thumb.png

how can I use the animation

.... are people just trolling at this point?

As people KEEP saying REPEATEDLY, this is NOT A MOD, it is a modder's resource.

Yes, thought the same thing. This community has some people really focused on theirselves (when lots of them are just there for downloading, they can't be considered part of loverslab), too lazy to even think about reading the entire first post. However maybe they just want to know how to use these animations with the FNIS spell, but I highly doubt of it.
That somehow scares me, because of people like that going too far, some modders are being so disgusted that they don't wan't to share their work anymore. (I'm especially thinking about EB's case).  Unfortunatly not everyone can simply ignore those people.
But seriously, reading the thread where you're about to say something is a very basic rule of communication.

Archived