Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

so i was fighting a saber cat last night and thought that a good way to tie into things like them, wolves, and bears raping the player is maybe making their pounce attack have a % chance to start the annimations (like 10%?) so it can be done without having to battle it out until your health is bellow like 20%. might help add a little bit more realism to it. ive been wanting to make a simular mod to run with defeated for humans(also counting the khajiit and argonians) so that they can get a chance to disarm you and then take advantage of you but sadly i dont even know where to begin with making mods. anyway nice work so far im looking forward to being able to use this.

(with defeated and beast mods soon i dont think ill even carry health potions anymore lol)

so i was fighting a saber cat last night and thought that a good way to tie into things like them, wolves, and bears raping the player is maybe making their pounce attack have a % chance to start the annimations (like 10%?) so it can be done without having to battle it out until your health is bellow like 20%. might help add a little bit more realism to it. ive been wanting to make a simular mod to run with defeated for humans(also counting the khajiit and argonians) so that they can get a chance to disarm you and then take advantage of you but sadly i dont even know where to begin with making mods. anyway nice work so far im looking forward to being able to use this.

(with defeated and beast mods soon i dont think ill even carry health potions anymore lol)

Sexlab actually has a plugin just for that, and I like your idea.

What time is it? It's update time!

Added one take on a dragon sex animation and a male werewolf animation. If you don't like the dragon animation, going to try some other styles in the future.

Next up, as an equal rights move on behalf of virtual animals everywhere, I've decided to do a female werewolf on male human animation. For the most part, it seems like you guys don't want everything to be too one sided, and I can definitely accommodate. After that I'm going to look at some humanoid monsters, since you guys want to see some of them. Post any genital models that exist of your preferred creature.

These are gonna be amazing once they get into FNIS. But I guess you could say that's a... *sunglasses* Fore-Gone conclusion.

This made me smile, lol.

anyone make these fully useable yet?

We'll have to wait for someone to take these animations and make them compatible with fores and then someone has to make a plugin to enable these.

I've kept my eye out for such plugins and I have yet to see any.

Amazing work. Thank you so much for finally breaking territory in this.

These are only my opinions/suggestions; please make whatever you like

- Given that you have limited time, I would advise against DLC creatures, since not everyone may have Dragonborn

- I feel like there are more people who want male monster on female than vice versa. If you agree, I hope that the final distribution of animations will reflect this (but the variety is very cool)

- Personally, I wouldn't mind if this entire mod was just animal creatures. Or even just 100% canine animations.  Any animal has my vote.

Damn good work. I look forward to your progress.

We'll have to wait for someone to take these animations and make them compatible with fores and then someone has to make a plugin to enable these.

What steps need to be taken to make animations compatible with FNIS and how long would you expect it to take?

I don't think anyone's mentioned this, so I'll put a vote down for Ice Wraiths. The only scenarios I can think of though are binding animations (maybe around the breasts?) and squirming at the PC down there. I guess it'd look pretty hot if the PC tries to pry it away in embarrassment. 

I had a similar idea involving frostbite spiders. I saw this Arachnophobia mod here wich wraps you up in spidersilk using zaz framework. That could be used to spice it up a litte. Some juicy adds, maybe egg deposition, or just like the old "oh-look-a-new-milk-bar-opened" joke. Spiders have some slurping needs y'know. Farkas once said he hates spider coz of "too many eyes" but wait you see its 9th leg!

post-36247-0-68066400-1374904617_thumb.jpg

For those of us inecpt at coding or animating, the waiting is the biggest pain.

Animation itinerary looks solid. For humanoid creatures, if your goal is to have male/female parity, I'd recommend Draugr. Alternatively, Falmer for the male creature and Spriggan for the female creature. Then maybe cycle back to animals and get that horse animation in.  :cool: 

so ive been thinking i might want to try my hands at making the mod for sexlab that i mentioned above (the disarming one) since i dont just want to sit around waiting for things i want to come out i decided im going to try and learn how to make them myself and then share it with others (still no clue where to begin though, but thats what google is for)  as for the animal having a pounce %... if the disarm mod works out i may indeed make that one aswell as hapefully by then the animations will be complete.

more onto the topic of this thread, i like the new animations you have posted. the way you got the dragons to word is kinda brilliant (who says they cant be pointy eh? ;) )

I got a question about the werewolf. Will the werewolf animations also work with werebears?

Also, I do have a few suggestions too. How about animations for some of the other DB creatures?(if it either seems intresting enough or if it's not too much work) The Netch for example. The animation could begin with it paralizing its victim with it's netch jelly into a ragdoll-like state, before it has it's way with her limp semiconscious body.

I think the Lurker could use some animations too on that subject. For a creature like the Lurker, it's animations could be more hardcore and violent since it seems like such an evil and hateful creature. It seems like the type that would try to rip it's victim in half while hate-fucking them. For a finishing animation it could probably pull out, and ejaculate fluid all over the player, kind of like it's "lurker spray" attack: http://images.uesp.net/archive/d/d4/20130207212213%21DB-creature-Lurker.jpg

Before starting with DG and DB , first the vanilla creatures...

There is so much left on four leg creatures , and you said you do first all on four creatures first and then starting with humanoid ones.

priority first at vanilla skyrim ? and then the DB and DG ones?

Edit : the guy with the werewolf model called ~X~ aka Shiro better credit both his names. as Shrio alias X.

Archived