Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

All right... I suppose it might be a weird request but looking at those very promising animations made me wonder if there could be more active ones for the girl in question. I am aware there is more demand for rape scenarios to have the various beasts force themselfes upon our unfortunate heroines but maybe an alternative animation to give them more interaction than getting pushed down or grabbed and mounted might be feasable. Not that I would be averse to such scenarios at all either but there might be some room for a little less one-sided activity too. Specifically looking at the dragon animation makes me wonder if it might be possible to have her ride on that giant thing and rub herself against it instead of poking it where it defenitely wont fit... ;) maybe licking the tip as she does that and sliding down to get bathed in sticky fluids towards the end. Considering there are girls doing the wild thing with their trusty stallion I dont think a closer relationship with her dragon would be that far fetched either... but then again I am somewhat weird when it comes to sex with dangerous beasts that could as well decide to eat you any moment on a whim if they were not pre-occupied otherwise... :P

Anyway, TL,DR: I believe it would be nice if the girls could take more active roles on some of the animations too. :)

-K.

I'm kinda working on this. Like you, it always irked me that there is no pre-requisite to triggering those animations at all. You can just walk up to a random NPC and rape them without any involvment on your part, or any in-game consequences.

I've always wanted a more interactive approach. The game can't just magically decide on your willingness, however, so it's got to be a bit more complex .... which is what I'm trying to do, using the game's interface and thus your input as a user. It's still a very long way, though.

how can i work on it?

Hmm maybe for one of the werewolf animations for the female to take more of an active role you can have her in a position like the hugging fuck in SexLab and have her arms around the werewolf, so you can get that consensual sex in there. Like one of your followers or your own character turning into a werewolf and to satisfy your more carnel desires your follower/any npc really offers themselves.

Especially when people thinks having sex with monsters is more acceptable than same sex act, well it makes me laugh (when I perfectly accept the fact to watch my character being raped by some bear/spider/giant/...). Don't take it personnaly Ballos, I didn't say you might actually think this way, I'm sure you just don't care about it and that's fine. But remember that for a ferocious minority equal rights defender activist (who I'm not) your "exept the gay ones xD" might sounds like : "But oh god, be sure I'm not one of those hilarious gay freak !".  And me ? Oh I just wanted to tease you because of your tiny discreet parenthesis :P Hide something and everyone will look for it.

Dude, I hear ya. I really don't want to open that can of worms but I feel it needs to be said (especially after reading some fellow German's comments earlier which made me feel very very ashamed). Homosexual relationships/sexings really shouldn't be an issue at all. Not in 2013 and especially not on these forums. It's no issue in vanilla Skyrim. You wear an amulet of Mara and people will chat you up. Even if you were the most backwards and homophobic person on earth (which I hope you're not!), there is no place for such thoughts in Skyrim, because love and affection are not based on your character's appearance or gender in the game. And no matter your own personal feelings on the subject this is a fact. So please be true to Skyrim no matter your personal feelings. :)

how can i work on it?

Hmm maybe for one of the werewolf animations for the female to take more of an active role you can have her in a position like the hugging fuck in SexLab and have her arms around the werewolf, so you can get that consensual sex in there. Like one of your followers or your own character turning into a werewolf and to satisfy your more carnel desires your follower/any npc really offers themselves.

Now thats another curious idea. Just imagine your character freshly turned to the lupine bloodline through the companions quest and having troubles to control the beast within... where Aela might decide to quite literally just take the issue into her own hands and teach the fledgeling some selfcontrol. I could very well imagine the huntress to be able to take on a youngster werewolf without having to transform herself in order to ride them to their place in the pecking order of the pack.

Eventually I cant help but to wonder if scripted events integrated to the plotline rather than randomly triggered scenes might be possible. The list of interesting situations where things could have become... more interesting if the developers had included adult content would be very long after all.

-K.

Eventually I cant help but to wonder if scripted events integrated to the plotline rather than randomly triggered scenes might be possible. The list of interesting situations where things could have become... more interesting if the developers had included adult content would be very long after all.

-K.

Of course they're possible. :) However, modifying vanilla quests isn't such a good idea for the most part. SexLab Solutions aims to offer extended and alternate quests, I think. Alas, Skyrim is way way way too buggy for me to ever think modding the main quests is a good idea. I mean, the damn thing can't even keep track of the values in an unmodded game. I just ended up having to force-reset my char's vampirism because the game suddenly decided that Ingun should still be a vampire but not be able to consume Dawnguard's blood potions.

It's not a good idea to mess with vanilla quests.

Thinking about it, allowing a female chara to have fun with female animals would be neat too, limited most likely to things like giving and recieving cunnilingus and possibly rimming, MAYBE tribadism, but neat all the same.

Dragons do have tongues too. Long, forked and flexible ones in fact. Some of the bigger specimen strong enough to lift a human girl with those tongues and let her ride on it while literally facing the beast eye to eye... which might work for consensual as well as for not-so-much-consenting interactions.

-K.

I love it. Sounds great.

.When I do understand that mods like the pregnancy ones shouldn't get a male version (when it might be funny if they do), well I still don't get why some modders (not particulary on lovers lab) put some effort to lock their mod to allow only "straight" sex to occur. (for example in oblivion it was impossible (well not for a good google queen like me) to let the estrus rape male characters). It's why I hope these animations won't go too much on things like "boobjob" or too clearly vaginal penetration, but even if they do it'll be fine as long as there's an option to check/uncheck the animation in the playable mod just like sexlab core does.

When I'm not a ferocious minority equal rights defender activist, I think it's not a good thing for "different" players to don't manifest themselves.
After all, modding skyrim is all about customization, so being able to use a mod in a different way than the modder expected is one big great thing about mods. In other words modding is giving freedom to the player.

Although these animations are designed for the female body, the cool thing about Skyrim is that human animations are universal. Even though the skeletons for male and female are slightly different, animations in Skyrim are just rotational data applied to various joint, and the motion transfers over. That's how the gay human animations work, for example. They were most likely designed to be a guy and a girl, but the skeletons are universal (unlike creatures, which is one of the challenges of this mod, lol). So, as you mentioned, the mod can be quite easily adjusted to have gay animations. So far I think all the animations could easily transfer. You might have to move the human in the animation down a bit to make things line up though, if you know what I mean ;) . Sexlab already has support for that, though.

Of course, as you also mentioned, modders would have to not deliberately block out males for being a target of the animations, and unfortunately I have no control over that. I'll put it on record that I don't want them to do that, but ultimately it's not my call.

All right... I suppose it might be a weird request but looking at those very promising animations made me wonder if there could be more active ones for the girl in question. I am aware there is more demand for rape scenarios to have the various beasts force themselfes upon our unfortunate heroines but maybe an alternative animation to give them more interaction than getting pushed down or grabbed and mounted might be feasable. Not that I would be averse to such scenarios at all either but there might be some room for a little less one-sided activity too. Specifically looking at the dragon animation makes me wonder if it might be possible to have her ride on that giant thing and rub herself against it instead of poking it where it defenitely wont fit... ;) maybe licking the tip as she does that and sliding down to get bathed in sticky fluids towards the end. Considering there are girls doing the wild thing with their trusty stallion I dont think a closer relationship with her dragon would be that far fetched either... but then again I am somewhat weird when it comes to sex with dangerous beasts that could as well decide to eat you any moment on a whim if they were not pre-occupied otherwise... :P

Anyway, TL,DR: I believe it would be nice if the girls could take more active roles on some of the animations too. :)

I hear you on this one. I already started an oral sex animation for animals that I think you'd like quite a bit, but unfortunately that file got messed up badly and I got to start over, which was a shame because I liked the way that one was going :( . I'll almost definitely go back to that before I vanish, though :P. Also, I have more plans for dragons :) . They're a bit harder to create from a planning standpoint which delays me a bit, but are worth the effort.

nop 

i only leaned autocad ,3dmax and photoshop
i don't know how to work on the c++

Hey man, that's enough to do animations! I'm most likely going to have to stop less than a month from now, so other people should definitely think about doing animations because I'm not going to be able to do everything.

Assuming you have the student version of 3dmax, you should get motionbuilder as well. Assuming you are already proficient with 3dmax, you can set up the controls for motionbuilder to be the same. Everyone has a different opinion but personally I'm not that big of a fan of 3dmax, I basically use it to import and export Skyrim stuff to other applications. The process of transferring to other applications is very hard to learn initially but once you got the process down it becomes much quicker. I could post the process I use if you're interested.

.When I do understand that mods like the pregnancy ones shouldn't get a male version (when it might be funny if they do), well I still don't get why some modders (not particulary on lovers lab) put some effort to lock their mod to allow only "straight" sex to occur. (for example in oblivion it was impossible (well not for a good google queen like me) to let the estrus rape male characters). It's why I hope these animations won't go too much on things like "boobjob" or too clearly vaginal penetration, but even if they do it'll be fine as long as there's an option to check/uncheck the animation in the playable mod just like sexlab core does.

When I'm not a ferocious minority equal rights defender activist, I think it's not a good thing for "different" players to don't manifest themselves.
After all, modding skyrim is all about customization, so being able to use a mod in a different way than the modder expected is one big great thing about mods. In other words modding is giving freedom to the player.

Although these animations are designed for the female body, the cool thing about Skyrim is that human animations are universal. Even though the skeletons for male and female are slightly different, animations in Skyrim are just rotational data applied to various joint, and the motion transfers over. That's how the gay human animations work, for example. They were most likely designed to be a guy and a girl, but the skeletons are universal (unlike creatures, which is one of the challenges of this mod, lol). So, as you mentioned, the mod can be quite easily adjusted to have gay animations. So far I think all the animations could easily transfer. You might have to move the human in the animation down a bit to make things line up though, if you know what I mean ;) . Sexlab already has support for that, though.

Of course, as you also mentioned, modders would have to not deliberately block out males for being a target of the animations, and unfortunately I have no control over that. I'll put it on record that I don't want them to do that, but ultimately it's not my call.

All right... I suppose it might be a weird request but looking at those very promising animations made me wonder if there could be more active ones for the girl in question. I am aware there is more demand for rape scenarios to have the various beasts force themselfes upon our unfortunate heroines but maybe an alternative animation to give them more interaction than getting pushed down or grabbed and mounted might be feasable. Not that I would be averse to such scenarios at all either but there might be some room for a little less one-sided activity too. Specifically looking at the dragon animation makes me wonder if it might be possible to have her ride on that giant thing and rub herself against it instead of poking it where it defenitely wont fit... ;) maybe licking the tip as she does that and sliding down to get bathed in sticky fluids towards the end. Considering there are girls doing the wild thing with their trusty stallion I dont think a closer relationship with her dragon would be that far fetched either... but then again I am somewhat weird when it comes to sex with dangerous beasts that could as well decide to eat you any moment on a whim if they were not pre-occupied otherwise... :P

I hear you on this one. I already started an oral sex animation for animals that I think you'd like quite a bit, but unfortunately that file got messed up badly and I got to start over, which was a shame because I liked the way that one was going :( . I'll almost definitely go back to that before I vanish, though :P. Also, I have more plans for dragons :) . They're a bit harder to create from a planning standpoint which delays me a bit, but are worth the effort.

nop 

i only leaned autocad ,3dmax and photoshop
i don't know how to work on the c++

Hey man, that's enough to do animations! I'm most likely going to have to stop less than a month from now, so other people should definitely think about doing animations because I'm not going to be able to do everything.

Assuming you have the student version of 3dmax, you should get motionbuilder as well. Assuming you are already proficient with 3dmax, you can set up the controls for motionbuilder to be the same. Everyone has a different opinion but personally I'm not that big of a fan of 3dmax, I basically use it to import and export Skyrim stuff to other applications. The process of transferring to other applications is very hard to learn initially but once you got the process down it becomes much quicker. I could post the process I use if you're interested.

thank you man!  very nice work! love u! lol!

Especially when people thinks having sex with monsters is more acceptable than same sex act, well it makes me laugh (when I perfectly accept the fact to watch my character being raped by some bear/spider/giant/...). Don't take it personnaly Ballos, I didn't say you might actually think this way, I'm sure you just don't care about it and that's fine. But remember that for a ferocious minority equal rights defender activist (who I'm not) your "exept the gay ones xD" might sounds like : "But oh god, be sure I'm not one of those hilarious gay freak !".  And me ? Oh I just wanted to tease you because of your tiny discreet parenthesis :P Hide something and everyone will look for it.

Dude, I hear ya. I really don't want to open that can of worms but I feel it needs to be said (especially after reading some fellow German's comments earlier which made me feel very very ashamed). Homosexual relationships/sexings really shouldn't be an issue at all. Not in 2013 and especially not on these forums. It's no issue in vanilla Skyrim. You wear an amulet of Mara and people will chat you up. Even if you were the most backwards and homophobic person on earth (which I hope you're not!), there is no place for such thoughts in Skyrim, because love and affection are not based on your character's appearance or gender in the game. And no matter your own personal feelings on the subject this is a fact. So please be true to Skyrim no matter your personal feelings. :)

Well I almost forgot this ! It's true that even Bethesda made their game gay-friendly without any problems. Of course a lot of people said it was a bug that needed to be fixed, but look now, it has been the last updates of skyrim and nothing changes about that. So I'm glad they made it, even if some people think it's not immersive in the middle age (when saying that is somehow stupid because a fantasy is not meant to respect the reality, they said it about the "more male spawn" too, that it was much more logic for women to stay at home instead of fighting). I'm glad you're on lovers lab ! I hope that my German neighbours didn't go too far on this one :( 

I'm glad to hear you saying that ! I'm sure the modder that will use your animations will be someone very nice and open minded x)  Anyway, your animations are just great and I must say that everytime I see some new ones it makes day ! I'm so excited :P just like a kid waiting for christmas ... wait.. I'm still very excited about christmas :D !

i already know of that one, lol, i meant more more things like that gappening (i should of been more clear. I want to see some mods that act like Sanguines Debatchery and makes the player become a slave to some animals/creatures for breeding purposes.

i already know of that one, lol, i meant more more things like that gappening (i should of been more clear. I want to see some mods that act like Sanguines Debatchery and makes the player become a slave to some animals/creatures for breeding purposes.

I've had a somewhat similar idea that would utilize the Temple of Dibella in Markarth.

For ideas.... you could draw some from here:

http://e621.net/post/index?tags=discombobulation

As for myself, I would definitely like to see non-rape variants of the anims (IE: werewolf missionary where instead of the werewolf choking the girl, she's hugging and willingly spreading) And male human on female animal (rape or non rape) variants. Especially since creatures also have a female/male system (though I'm not sure if it really implements them or not.)

I'm just going to throw it out there, after reading this entire thread... That I don't think a dragon would rape your player character out in the open world and just leave you for dead. Not only would their... Dragonweiner not fit in your character, but these are really intelligent creatures that have a pretty high sense of superiority over humans(and such). 

A more feasible situation would be that the dragon defeats the Player and carries them off to their layer as defeating the Dragonborn would be like a Trophy for them to hold pridefully over other Dovahs.  That said... then smaller... younger dragons (are there even young dragons in the lore?) that may have their way sexually with the Dragonborn at said layer(s).   You know, ones that are more properly sized.  I believe Dragon sex should be its own mod, and very unique.

Continuing on... I've read a lot here about Rape with monsters/animals... But what about non-rape?  What if your character has a pet dog/wolf and juts want to have some fun? Take Meeko for instance, what if your character just wants to get her groove on with her loyal pet dog? This is just me, but the two animals that tag along with my lady Dragonborn are her dog and her horse... it would be nice to be completely consensual in a sexual way with them. Food for thought.

I also hope that any future mods for this will allow for MCM options to toggle sexual interaction with specific types of creatures/animals to be turned off. So we could tailor it to only interacting with the ones that "do it for us", each individually.  That'd be killer.

What about something that involves plant animations? Like the plants that you see in the vampire section of the one quest. The ones that are purple/pinkish have the long stem with bulbous end glow and pull into their hiding place you get to close to them. Maybe take them and enlarge them and have them activate when I person activates a trap and once activated they would latch onto/grab and hold the player and sex them up. Just a idea to think about.

I'm very pleased to see this coming along so quickly. 

My own recommendation would be to try and make the mod as simple and idiot proof as possible, requiring the fewest number of additional requirements as possible. 

A one-click mod which can run straight out of the box is preferable to one which has a multi-step instal process and additional outside requirements. 

Patches or addons can certainly be provided for those who wish for extra options and content, but as the K.I.S.S. philosophy teaches, the more you overdo the plumbing the easier it is to stop up the drain. 

Make a simple stable release first, then go for the gusto! 

What about something that involves plant animations? Like the plants that you see in the vampire section of the one quest. The ones that are purple/pinkish have the long stem with bulbous end glow and pull into their hiding place you get to close to them. Maybe take them and enlarge them and have them activate when I person activates a trap and once activated they would latch onto/grab and hold the player and sex them up. Just a idea to think about.

well not that i dont see what your thinking here but im afriad plants dont work for several reasons:

1. plants dont have skeletons (as far as i know) so would have to be placed from scratch.

2. plants are not intelegent lifeforms (spriggans not counted here by the way)

3. plants dont need sex to produce young. they use pollen and such.

4. what might i ask would a plant use to commit the sex?

5. as already stated in 4, plants are technically unisex as they only mate by pollen flowing through the wind or droped by animals from one to another so the question is how would those that prefer women or those that prefer men enjoy this as the only feasable way said act would work is if it had you transfer its pollen (i guess from either your vag. or your anus?) to another plant. i just dont see it being interesting. the only reason animals and monsters work is because on both sides there is a hole to get pounded, and can be used from either perspective (meaning either the beast or the player can initiate and take the dominate position)

i hope that was clear enough, im pretty tired learning skripting and working on video editing T_T

Archived