Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

fantastic work Gone :) , and all others its better to wait. many animations = fun to wait

Implmented in mod with 7 animations after a short time all are want more ...

So wait for more is quite better then have then implmented yet.

20 animations or more then I would implment them in a  plugin.

An amusing thought (once someone implements this into the SexLab framework) what happens to female players who are running around with hentai pregnancy or procreation? :P

i would suggest they stay as is  maybe get pregnant  and leave it at that for now. get the animations working first then work on offspring afterwards

awesome stuff chap, however...

Could you perhaps, if you find the time, knock out a couple more Falmer ones, for mod variability.  Bent over/all four with hands bound, a facefuck, perhaps a 3some/4some gangbang. That sort of thing, would be just perfect for a falmer captures player/breeds player/tortures/breaks player into sex slave etc type mod. Sorry for being greedy :).

The ones you've done are certainly fantastic.

Thinking about it, allowing a female chara to have fun with female animals would be neat too, limited most likely to things like giving and recieving cunnilingus and possibly rimming, MAYBE tribadism, but neat all the same.

Dragons do have tongues too. Long, forked and flexible ones in fact. Some of the bigger specimen strong enough to lift a human girl with those tongues and let her ride on it while literally facing the beast eye to eye... which might work for consensual as well as for not-so-much-consenting interactions.

-K.

Hey This is probably one of those stupid questions that everyone hates but I wanted to know befor I try and download this. Is this still just a modders resorce? Or is it actully usable in game so when you are beaten down you will get the animations to trigger?

A quick response would be appreciated.

Kk thanks.

Hey This is probably one of those stupid questions that everyone hates but I wanted to know befor I try and download this. Is this still just a modders resorce? Or is it actully usable in game so when you are beaten down you will get the animations to trigger?

A quick response would be appreciated.

Kk thanks.

At this point, just a modders resource. :)

Thinking about it, allowing a female chara to have fun with female animals would be neat too, limited most likely to things like giving and recieving cunnilingus and possibly rimming, MAYBE tribadism, but neat all the same.

Dragons do have tongues too. Long, forked and flexible ones in fact. Some of the bigger specimen strong enough to lift a human girl with those tongues and let her ride on it while literally facing the beast eye to eye... which might work for consensual as well as for not-so-much-consenting interactions.

-K.

Hmmm, true, hell, could have fem dragons try to force a living insertion.

Yeah I will be anxiously awaiting this mods public release! I guess il have to be watching this one as well *Sigh* So many mods to watch because they all look amazing. well lets face it there all pretty fucking hot. (except the gay ones  xD  )

D8 too late ! You said all the mods looked amazing ! Don't you worry Ballos, I don't expect you to be gay :P

Well, it's time for an out of subject post !

I don't think there's any exclusivly same sex mod in lover's lab :/ never heard of any for now, and I'm the kind to looking for it ( :D). The only mods that are exclusively "one type of player" are the straight ones, as far as I know.

When I do understand that mods like the pregnancy ones shouldn't get a male version (when it might be funny if they do), well I still don't get why some modders (not particulary on lovers lab) put some effort to lock their mod to allow only "straight" sex to occur. (for example in oblivion it was impossible (well not for a good google queen like me) to let the estrus rape male characters). It's why I hope these animations won't go too much on things like "boobjob" or too clearly vaginal penetration, but even if they do it'll be fine as long as there's an option to check/uncheck the animation in the playable mod just like sexlab core does.

When I'm not a ferocious minority equal rights defender activist, I think it's not a good thing for "different" players to don't manifest themselves.

After all, modding skyrim is all about customization, so being able to use a mod in a different way than the modder expected is one big great thing about mods. In other words modding is giving freedom to the player.

Especially when people thinks having sex with monsters is more acceptable than same sex act, well it makes me laugh (when I perfectly accept the fact to watch my character being raped by some bear/spider/giant/...). Don't take it personnaly Ballos, I didn't say you might actually think this way, I'm sure you just don't care about it and that's fine. But remember that for a ferocious minority equal rights defender activist (who I'm not) your "exept the gay ones xD" might sounds like : "But oh god, be sure I'm not one of those hilarious gay freak !".  And me ? Oh I just wanted to tease you because of your tiny discreet parenthesis :P Hide something and everyone will look for it.

This.Needs.to.Be.in.Sexlab. NAO! (Especially Sexlab Defeat)

That aside, it's great to see someone finally doing non human animations and Skyrim might be catching up to the variety level of Oblivion.

Keep at it!

Personnaly I expect the variety of Skyrim to be even more awesome than the Oblivion level :P

All right... I suppose it might be a weird request but looking at those very promising animations made me wonder if there could be more active ones for the girl in question. I am aware there is more demand for rape scenarios to have the various beasts force themselfes upon our unfortunate heroines but maybe an alternative animation to give them more interaction than getting pushed down or grabbed and mounted might be feasable. Not that I would be averse to such scenarios at all either but there might be some room for a little less one-sided activity too. Specifically looking at the dragon animation makes me wonder if it might be possible to have her ride on that giant thing and rub herself against it instead of poking it where it defenitely wont fit... ;) maybe licking the tip as she does that and sliding down to get bathed in sticky fluids towards the end. Considering there are girls doing the wild thing with their trusty stallion I dont think a closer relationship with her dragon would be that far fetched either... but then again I am somewhat weird when it comes to sex with dangerous beasts that could as well decide to eat you any moment on a whim if they were not pre-occupied otherwise... :P

Anyway, TL,DR: I believe it would be nice if the girls could take more active roles on some of the animations too. :)

-K.

First String Creatures - these should be top priority, in no specific order:

Wolf/Dog (check)

Troll

Horse

Draugr

Falmer

Dragon (check)

Werewolf (check)

Second String Creatures - would be nice to have, preferably after more (but not necessarily all) the high priority ones are done:

Giant

Sabrecat

Wispmother

Hagraven

Chaurus

Bear

Spriggan

Spider

Third-String Creatures - if in the unlikely event all the obvious ones are finish, or if Gone just wants to get really creative

Ice Wraith

Dwemer machines

Mudcrabs

Atronachs

Cows

Mammoth

Slaughterfish

Any other unlisted

A full list of creatures is available on the UESP wiki, here.

Not making any comment about the order but eventually having animations in which the female monster takes the initiative against a male would be nice so that at the end of the day not every single animation we have will be either creature on female or male on creature.

Archived