Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

Awesome job, man.

I was wondering if it would be possible to utilize the Hentai Pregnancy Mod with these beast animations. At the very least, cum inflation should happen when having sex with something like a giant or dragon.

But it would also be cool to see a character give birth to some half-dragons or such.

Awesome job, man.

I was wondering if it would be possible to utilize the Hentai Pregnancy Mod with these beast animations. At the very least, cum inflation should happen when having sex with something like a giant or dragon.

But it would also be cool to see a character give birth to some half-dragons or such.

Hentai Pregnancy has two seperate plugins for Soulgem or Child birth. I guess it only needs a new plugin with some "child" animals (new creatures) to create this effect plus an update for the main mod to accept impregnations by animal intercourse, but since HP is dependant on SexLab it all ends with a seperate/merged SexLab mod for animal/creature hanky-panky ;)

how to use this mod?

There is no mod yet. This is a resource which will be used by the Sexlab mod in a coming update and then these animations will be available for use in mods that use Sexlab.

It will take some time for everything to get put together but it is happening.

Did ashal confirm that they were putting Gone's animations in at the next patch?

I bet someone else will feel an urge to continue/improve/modify this animations or make something new. Nonetheless did you made a helluva job Gone and watching the progress was as amusing and inspiring as the future mod will be which will pick up your animations to use. So I demand, in the name of the legion of LoversLab...err..lovers that someone with guts and skills will do the job and honor the work.

Let's spice it up with some pathos and cheer your name and spread the word XD. Seriously guys, the time has cum for Skyrim mods to advance a step and bring us the love this game deserves (sinister laughter).

post-36247-0-58486100-1377369551_thumb.jpg

I bet someone else will feel an urge to continue/improve/modify this animations or make something new. Nonetheless did you made a helluva job Gone and watching the progress was as amusing and inspiring as the future mod will be which will pick up your animations to use. So I demand, in the name of the legion of LoversLab...err..lovers that someone with guts and skills will do the job and honor the work.

Let's spice it up with some pathos and cheer your name and spread the word XD. Seriously guys, the time has cum for Skyrim mods to advance a step and bring us the love this game deserves (sinister laughter).

Dovakitty!

And someone had to get the ball rolling. We shall see if it's momentum holds.

Dovakitty!

Actually it is Dovapussy but her real name is Ms. Bigglesworth ;)

Final Version? Does that mean you won't do any more animations?

Real life came up, you should really read his posts...

Since you had to be a smart ass about it, sorry for not reading every post on the forum. Some people have a "real life" you know.

I only saw this:

"I probably won't be updating this with any more animations any time soon, but if you are a modder and encounter some sort of problem implementing either of these into your own mod, feel free to message me on this forum and I'll try to fix the problem as soon as I can. That being said, please be patient as I can't check this forum that often."

No, don't tell me which post it is. Just avoid being patronizing in the future or don't reply at all. You can't ask people to read every single post in a thread.

Dovakitty!

And what will happen if I killed her? Would a lich in some flying undead fortress get pissed off by any chance?

Or she'll lose her patience before she dies and set people aflame?

Well, don't worry. Like my buddy Sean Bean once said:

yglm.jpg

So Gone will come back someday and look what happened - and then he will put on his costume again (my guess is "Modder-Man") or his work will soon trigger a tsunami of various mods with certain themes. My bet? First mod with animals will be called "Natures Call"...too obvious? Here is another one: "Prime Urges"...hmm, wait I can do better >> dam-da-dam-da-daaam : "Zoo4You"

....blergh, snip that. I stick with "Busty Elves in Peril" if I just know a way to convince Chimera46 to do some modding for Skyrim....

Anyway, have a nice sunday

Dovakitty!

And what will happen if I killed her? Would a lich in some flying undead fortress get pissed off by any chance?

Or she'll lose her patience before she dies and set people aflame?

I doubt that anyone can kill her...she once survived a direct hit from a meteor impact and watching the movie Twilight. those who saw it too know that it's lethal content had severe consequences for the humankind. Look at me - I lost my body and been now doomed to exist as a disembodied brain!

I would like to see animations where the girl fucks the horse, not the horse fucking her. Not like the horse upside down that's just weird, Have her under the horse but have her to the side. Ass under the horse and body out the side between the front and rear legs. So she can move her ass back and forth taking control of the horse. The horse can just stand there with its normal animations but the girl is fucking it. Maybe the horse would snort and whine, they also make that odd sound with their lips which I can't really spell out or blow with their nose.

Thanks for the great work!

Archived