Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

Ok just saw the Japanese bestiality type of mod and I want to know, if it is already a mod or only the recourses to make the mod? If its a mod can you give me a link directly to the download section because I don't understand Japanese

http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/3016414

This is brainsperm's mod, I have already got his permission to repost.

However, leave a comment to him if you like. He is able to read simple English and will be glad to see your feedback.

http://brainsperm.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1.html#comment

I keep seeing that everyone wants the animations initiated via defeat. Though I agree, I don't think that should be the only option. To put my concern simply, if the only way to initiate the animations is through defeat, then that would involve attacking horses, and getting defeated or using a submit hotkey... which seems silly to me. Add that to the fact that that would mean in order to use the animation on followers (I.E. Dog, Troll followers,) we would be required to attack them first. 

Yes, to initiate the animations through defeat seems nice, but that shouldn't be the only option. At the very least, couldn't it also be initiated with spells? Either cast the spell on the npc, similar to the ASX mod, or cast the spell on one's self to initiate the ability to start dialogue... leading to the animation. Or better yet, forget spells and make the animations initiate through defeat and dialogue. Dialogue may sound silly, but you can talk to dog followers, and tell them to wait and follow... and you can talk to parthunax. So why couldn't there be a dialogue option to do the deed... as well as get raped by forest creatures to do the deed that way?

You could just use the Sexlab Matchmaker spells for that. Then you'd be able to either initiate sex with an animal and your character, or the animal and other NPCs.
Or now that I think about it, even animals on other animals. (If they're compatible)

You could also throw in a list of summon animal spells.

Then after you defeat an enemy, conjure up a wolf, or something that automatically starts to rape them.

You could just use the Sexlab Matchmaker spells for that. Then you'd be able to either initiate sex with an animal and your character, or the animal and other NPCs.

Or now that I think about it, even animals on other animals. (If they're compatible)

You could also throw in a list of summon animal spells.

Then after you defeat an enemy, conjure up a wolf, or something that automatically starts to rape them.

Hmm... A good suggestion. Thank you.

Can anyone give an example of what I'm typing commands on the command line . I have a little problem with that because I can not call the animation.

thanks

Anything and Everything in the game can be found by opening the console, typing help, then any word. for example, type help daedric and you will get a list of everything in the game with the word daedric in it, including the code. Just hit page up to scroll up the console log, and you are set. Type help bestiality, then type something  like player.equipspell 000000000 right   then search for the animal you want to screw in the help, and then type player.placeatme 0000000 then use the spell on them.

Dose this support better males and male PCs? Also can I use a different dick mod for the werewolves?

yes you can, the suggested texture is just the one he used, the animations have nothing to do with the textures except if u don't have any textures and try using the bestiality mods mazoky has made it will just look like dry humping with the monster having no genitals lol

Archived