Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

I would like to see animations where the girl fucks the horse, not the horse fucking her. Not like the horse upside down that's just weird, Have her under the horse but have her to the side. Ass under the horse and body out the side between the front and rear legs. So she can move her ass back and forth taking control of the horse. The horse can just stand there with its normal animations but the girl is fucking it. Maybe the horse would snort and whine, they also make that odd sound with their lips which I can't really spell out or blow with their nose.

Thanks for the great work!

I would pay to see a girl fucking a horse just to impress my former classmates when we celebrate our 20th anniversary showing pics around XD

"This is my son - he is 11 years old"

"Cute, that's my daughter, she is 10"

"Oh, great - here is a pic of a girl fucking a horse!"

Sorry, but the image you put into my head developed some kind of it's own life and haunting me since XD

I just downloaded and tried the new Polymorph spell.

It works great. I turned myself into a dog and a dragon.

It would be absolutely amazing if any upcoming bestiality mods were compatible with that spell.

To be able to turn into one of the moded animals and go around mounting NPCs would be the most awesome experience ever!!

I just downloaded and tried the new Polymorph spell.

It works great. I turned myself into a dog and a dragon.

It would be absolutely amazing if any upcoming bestiality mods were compatible with that spell.

To be able to turn into one of the moded animals and go around mounting NPCs would be the most awesome experience ever!!

Now that's a creative idea! That would be awesome - imagine lurking in the bushes aside from a road shaped into a bear waiting for careless adventurers!

Playing with this idea makes me wanna transform into a frostbite spider dangling from the ceilling of a dungeon to make a surprising "sticky" assault.

Oh, the possibilities are endless.... ;)

Probably missed it but I don't want to go back through 20+ pages to find it, how can I get these animations to trigger? 

As many a great people replied to this question a dozen times (if not more) before me, I'll reply to this but only so they won't have to do so again.

These animations are modder's resource, meaning they can't be used by players. Until they are implemented by ashal which seems to be going to happen in the next patch of Sexlab. When they are implemented, some modders might make a new mod for it, or simply add the animations to the sexlab defeat plugin. 

So summary, these animations are not trigger-able as of now.

Fine work. I've tested most of them and they look great. It's a little difficult getting them to sync, but doable.

I have no idea how to even begin to test the group animations though. Really curious what they look like...

Which creatures do the group animations include?

I just wanted to say: Respect to those of you who still bother to answer those "Is there a mod that actually initiates the animations in game yet?" questions.

I get pissed just seeing these... for 28 and a half pages now. I get it, that people don't want to read 20+ pages but can't they be bothered to read at least one? Either the starting page or the page they're actually posting on? This question gets asked at least 2 times per page and I think answered every single time, so it's too hard for them to read the last ten posts that usually consist of 10 to 20 words... 

I'm going to contact the Vatican, we have living saints in this forum with patience beyond human capabilities.

Fine work. I've tested most of them and they look great. It's a little difficult getting them to sync, but doable.

I have no idea how to even begin to test the group animations though. Really curious what they look like...

Which creatures do the group animations include?

frostbite spider has 2 male actors

draugr and falmer have 5

How on Earth did you manage to get creature anims in ck?

I've tried doing it same way as with player ones, but I can't get ck to read it at all (Character ones work just fine tho).

Everything is installed correctly, got all the files where they should be and all that (I checked more then 100 times to see if I messed up installation somehow), I'm thinking I'm just doing something wrong in the process.

Oh and Fnis creature anims don't show up as well.

Really would appreciate if someone knows what the hell did I mess up.

How on Earth did you manage to get creature anims in ck?

I've tried doing it same way as with player ones, but I can't get ck to read it at all (Character ones work just fine tho).

Everything is installed correctly, got all the files where they should be and all that (I checked more then 100 times to see if I messed up installation somehow), I'm thinking I'm just doing something wrong in the process.

Oh and Fnis creature anims don't show up as well.

Really would appreciate if someone knows what the hell did I mess up.

FNIS 4.0 Beta is the key element.

No, hes working since last year and have made many static poses for FNIS Idle stuff. These are no animations.

maybe these static poses can be used for animations I dunno.

But his work on the beasts and screenshots that have been taken are really great. He have shared his work with LL a while ago here Pandaman hase made a thread for the static poses so if you are interested in them you can download them here and on the blog of brainsperm.

@nightwolf thats a frost giant from the Dawnguard DLC. They can be found in a large area named forgotten valley.

No, hes working since last year and have made many static poses for FNIS Idle stuff. These are no animations.

maybe these static poses can be used for animations I dunno.

But his work on the beasts and screenshots that have been taken are really great. He have shared his work with LL a while ago here Pandaman hase made a thread for the static poses so if you are interested in them you can download them here and on the blog of brainsperm.

@nightwolf thats a frost giant from the Dawnguard DLC. They can be found in a large area named forgotten valley.

おでん大明神 also made a large amount of static poses. His creativity and experience merit attention.

Here is a screenshot I took using his mod.

FPEYN73.jpg

On this very page:

I just wanted to say: Respect to those of you who still bother to answer those "Is there a mod that actually initiates the animations in game yet?" questions.

I get pissed just seeing these... for 28 and a half pages now. I get it, that people don't want to read 20+ pages but can't they be bothered to read at least one? Either the starting page or the page they're actually posting on? This question gets asked at least 2 times per page and I think answered every single time, so it's too hard for them to read the last ten posts that usually consist of 10 to 20 words... 

I'm going to contact the Vatican, we have living saints in this forum with patience beyond human capabilities.

On another note: Didn't we had a thread for this question?

Archived