Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

Hey, this is kinda kinky, but can you somehow implement this as a new animation or something? Just a picture I found while surfing the net, feeling bored:

Use tails for a new set of animations, I'm sure you can get pretty creative with them *wink wink, nudge nudge*
And I'm pretty sure you can expand this from just argonians, so long as the tail is firm, and not flimsy, like a Khajiit's tail (that would be weird lol).
91659617629fd2217746e91d2aa7cbb1.jpg

I'm a little dissapointed that animations aren't being made at the moment, or for the forseeable future, but I'd just like to see this put into the animations list. I don't know very many animators who are currently active and willing, so I came here first since I've already been following. I think it's kinda cute, so if anyone wants to take this up, please do so.

Just some food for thought :D

Just thought I'd drop in and say great job with the animations.  The chaurus animations are quite special :) .

I saw that too... I was, ahem... Very pleasantly surprised.. The sync and action were quite stable and very well done with the Chaurus and even the Spiders... InSex may not be my 'thing', but it was very well done.

Here's my opinions and experiences do far..

Troll's, Amazing...  It looks like the Troll is raping my toon while she is unconcious or something... (except her eyes are open).... Still, very erotic...  Nicely done..

Giants, a little out of position I think... Instead of a 'waist' grab, giants have my toon around the hips and are a little out of sync, but still very nice.

Bears and Saber Cats, hard to see what's going on, but the Sync up is pretty spot on, ......

Werewolves... Outstanding.. Accurate sync-up on both DoggyStyle and Missionary....

Wolves/Dogs... A little off on the Missionary, but spot on with DoggyStyle (they prefer it that way...;-)

Falmer... Wow..  Very well done...  I was watching the hand positions and the thrust action, especially during phase 4, perfect!!  No mesh combining or  blending..

Now... the Draugr.... I .... I .... was speechless during the '5 on 1' .... OMFG... I think I almost passed out...

I had to do some work with my mods, using Organator to compress and optimize my Textures and BSA's...  Something was causing me to CTD... I know it was NOT SexLab or anything, I disabled everything SexLab or orientations...  Since I moved FNIS to 4.0 Beta 4 and FNIS Creatures 4.0.1... I had to remove Zaz Animations.

Since then, Good to go now...

I'm still hoping for some Dragon action... ;-)

Great job.. awesome work to everyone involved... Thank you so much!  Can't wait to see this project progress....

Is that Mazokys download, or something different? :)

Edit: Got his working, but it doesn't feature spiders nor chaurus! Dinomagick must have a different set of testing room spells.

I have the 1.02 version of the mod, plus I have FNIS 4.0 Beta 4.2 and FNIS Creatures 4.0.2... (updated this morning)...

There are doors to the rooms... One for Spiders and one for Draugr...

There should be 5 Draugr in one room, and in the other 2 small spiders and 1 big one plus a Saber Cat..

In the "Main" Room, there should be:

1 Horse

1 White Wolf

1 Werewolf

1 Draugr

1 Bear

1 Chaurus

1 Spider (small)

1 Troll

1 Falmer

1 Giant

and a Chest with all the Creature Sex spell books in it..

I'm afraid the console command "help animal" doesn't show the spell needed to teleport to the testing cells! I've got the latest FNIS versions (updates just now) and as far as  Ican see, all the latest versions of the animations and all. Curious!

You don't remember the name of the spell, or the command line for it, do you?

I'm afraid the console command "help animal" doesn't show the spell needed to teleport to the testing cells! I've got the latest FNIS versions (updates just now) and as far as  Ican see, all the latest versions of the animations and all. Curious!

It is called "Teleport AnimalSex Spell".

Be sure to run BOSS to sort the order of all your mods as well...

for me it looks like this...

SPEL:  (60121e49) 'Teleport AnimalSex Spell'

then I just did 'player.addspell 60121e49'

Then opened up Magic, found the spell, selected it for <R> and cast...

Poof! 

Poof! 

Can't find any spell that could teleport me to any room.

Used a clean data, installed animation pack then extras then FNIS (latest beta + creatures )  then bestial v0.3 + 0.31 (upgraded)

Also have BOSS runing, so I wonder how you get into your secret room ^_^ if you could feedback some details would be very kind of you.

Hey guys, I'm having a nasty bug, but it's not exactly game-breaking, just really annoying.

Okay, here goes: Anytime an NPC would have sex with either my char or another NPC, they would suddenly feed into an interminable animation loop from their last sex act. So, for example, if some woman got doggy styled, she's gonna remain in that position while she goes about her business for the rest of this game's forseeable future. Is there any way I can reset these NPCs, or just stop the looping once and for all? Thanks :D

Ah yes, when I say NPC, I also mean creatures too. So now I have saber cats who are still attacking... while humping the air as well.

o.O

Poof! 

Can't find any spell that could teleport me to any room.

Used a clean data, installed animation pack then extras then FNIS (latest beta + creatures )  then bestial v0.3 + 0.31 (upgraded)

Also have BOSS runing, so I wonder how you get into your secret room ^_^ if you could feedback some details would be very kind of you.

Oh... wrong mod... I am talking about this mod.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21480-creature-sex-spell/

this is the one that Mazoky just did that supersedes the Bestial v0.31 mod... Much better, has a few more animations in it and a test room to work with...

Still waiting on the Dragon Sex/Lick ones.. but so far, a start of a very good mod for Creature Sex...

Oh... wrong mod... I am talking about this mod.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21480-creature-sex-spell/

this is the one that Mazoky just did that supersedes the Bestial v0.31 mod... Much better, has a few more animations in it and a test room to work with...

Still waiting on the Dragon Sex/Lick ones.. but so far, a start of a very good mod for Creature Sex...

I just know Best 0.31. I prefer mods that automaticly work like bestial, or sexaddicts. Can creature sex do the same and comes "just" + spells?

And important, work it with followers?

Btw. topic... I read so many about giants and dragons, but what is with the small ones?...

There hiding in the shadows...

...just for the time where the n/pc sleeps...

The horney skeevers! (...Yeah better you throw now a view in every dark edge of your room!!!) :);)

Serious, they should give enough stuff for some animations, and maybe the evil dwemer machines^^

Guest guilmonn

I'm using this mod already, in previous versions there were 2 spells for wolfs but didn't contain a lot of other things. Now I'm using version 1.2, but it has only one spell for each species, animations are changing. And I'm talking about mod like 1.2, but with separate spell for each position :)

I'm using this mod already, in previous versions there were 2 spells for wolfs but didn't contain a lot of other things. Now I'm using version 1.2, but it has only one spell for each species, animations are changing. And I'm talking about mod like 1.2, but with separate spell for each position :)

Ahh.. .Okay.  Well, the positions change each time you use the spell... Its a start for now.   Though, as more positions are added, having a seperate spell for every position would get messy....   Lets just see if another mod comes about, like Random Sex or SexLab Defeat that can use the SexLab framework which allows more custom choosing of the positions.

All these things seem to be for female PC's or male anal rapes. Are there male pcs attacking female animals, or animals targeting your dick...or mods that allow you to turn into animals and then go out on a raping spree...? Anything aimed more at male PC's than female? Even mods that allow for both and simply have an MCM menu allowing you to toggle options on and off...

Archived