Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

I know this animation is currently meant for modders, but may I ask how do I get this to be played in game?

Replace one of the default animation with one of these (I use mt_idle or mt_idle_wolf). Obviously it will be only for one actor and they won't sync up, but that's how I test them in game. You can also use FNIS with the zoo or spells.

I have a suggestion for you and you users on how to test your creature animations in-game.

All creatures have the feature that they do not "rest" on their mt_idle animations, but run an arbitrary, behavior controlled sequence of different animations. If you go into FNIS Zoo and look what they do before you even activate them you will know what I mean. But also FNIS Zoo executes a sequence of different animations. So you would have to replace all 7 FNIS animations to watch the wolf uninterrupte for like 30 sec.

But there is one undocumented FNIS Zoo feature which letts you watch up to 3 animations, each as long as you want.

1. Install FNIS 4.0 Beta3, the FNIS Creature Pack, and FNIS Zoo
  2. RENAME meshes/actors/canine/behaviors wolf/wolfbehavior_FNISXXX.hkx to wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx (READ THE NOTE BELOW!!)
  3. FNIS generate with FNIS Behaviors "Creatures"
  4. Replace meshes/actors/canine/animations/FNISwolf2cAnim.hkx by one of the wolf anims (same with 4c and 6c)
  5. In-game go to the wolf, open the console, click the wolf, enter "setpv xx 2" (or 4, or 6)

IMPORTANT NOTE: FNIS Zoo uncovers a Skyrim "feature" which is especially unfortunate for your wolf work, gone. Which I hope can be avoided using wolf custom races. If not, you should maybe convert to dogs.

What happens is that dogs CTD whenever you call an FNIS dog animation, and a customized wolfbehavior.hkx is present. Yes, you read right, and it took me many hours to find out. Dogs ARE depending on wolf behavior. Probably because of the wierd mingling of dog and wolf into this canine folder. Although this is completely puzzling, because there is NO reference of wolf in all the dogs behaviors. I'm stunned, but I don't see anything I can do here.

So this is why this step 2 is necessary. I have renamed that one file so it will be excluded from regular FNIS generation. Works right now, as long as there are not dog mods out there. But as soon there are, their users will experience CTDs with their dogs.

SO every user DON'T FORGET TO REMOVE meshes/actors/canine/behaviors wolf/wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx AFTER YOU ARE DONE TESTING WOLF ANIMATIONS with FNIS ZOO.

ok so I kno you guys are annoyed with this question but is there a way to use these in game? fnis has the creatures optional file and when I run fnis it doesn't read the creature anim's, would there be a way to use them with the fnis spell?

or will I have to try and make my 1st mod? lol

No way to use them in game yet.

ok so when Gone mentioned it not working in fnis, is that fnis for modders?

and wait, are these usable? because I just saw ashal's post about letting him know when they are usable so he can try to implement them into sexlab

It is possible to see just the creature animations as far as i know i don't know about character animations ie actually having the wolf or bear mount you  they will just stand there humping air.

Just gotta do some replacing and renaming of files as shown in the first quote but you have to have fnis and fnis zoo installed and all of their requirements. just follow the first quote and your good.

Also i don't think you can use fnis zoo without dawnguard and/or dragonborn dlc installed i tried and could not for the life of me get it to work.

had been hoping to get em on sale but just to see these animations i picked em up (yes this also includes that non-dawnguard.esp on nexus) something about it causes ctd's every time

ok so I kno you guys are annoyed with this question but is there a way to use these in game? fnis has the creatures optional file and when I run fnis it doesn't read the creature anim's, would there be a way to use them with the fnis spell?

or will I have to try and make my 1st mod? lol

Fore has a guide on  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D11811&pUp=1

and yeah it isn't quite as simple as i thought but if you can get it to work awesome 

also sorry about the super quote post it makes this look way too big

Oh, put a [ spoiler ], it looks better this way.

As has been pointed out quite a few times in this thread THIS NOT A MOD, It's a set of animations.

In order for this to work we have to wait for the new version of FNIS, the new version of SexLab (updated to work with the new FNIS) and then and only then can someone start to make a mod using these animations.

So don't hold your breath :P

im not gonna quote that lol but I do believe that there is a optional file for those who don't have dragonborn and dawnguard (I have them so I don't need it)

yeah i tried that but for the life of me i could not get it to work it would always ctd for me. I could have had other issues but after i got both dlc packs it started up fine with no issues. i tried both esp's and neither would work for me before install.

Though that is not to say i am perfect and didn't do something wrong but from my experience it would not work for me.

As has been pointed out quite a few times in this thread THIS NOT A MOD, It's a set of animations.

In order for this to work we have to wait for the new version of FNIS, the new version of SexLab (updated to work with the new FNIS) and then and only then can someone start to make a mod using these animations.

So don't hold your breath :P

And that's still quite a way off since the FNIS creature is still in beta to my knowledge. Then ofc Ashal won't be able to update sexlab properly to incorporate it until then. Looking at a wait of at least 1-2 months probably. If we get lucky!

Pestering Gone who is doing such a damn fine job with these anims for a mod is just going to piss him off. Read his original post. This is not a mod it's a MODDER'S RESOURCE.

I would say less. Fnis 4.0 is ready. It's called a Beta only because he wanted some testing. But is already stable. Im using it actually.

So Fnis ready, and Ashal is now under way with version 2.0 which will add creature support. Then the mod (I think Goubo of Defeat is trigger ready).

I would say no more than a month. Am I overoptimistic?

I would say less. Fnis 4.0 is ready. It's called a Beta only because he wanted some testing. But is already stable. Im using it actually.

So Fnis ready, and Ashal is now under way with version 2.0 which will add creature support. Then the mod (I think Goubo of Defeat is trigger ready).

I would say no more than a month. Am I overoptimistic?

True ! After all the only problem is that actually SexLab Framework is checking if an actor is or isn't a human. Once it doesn't forbid creatures to use the scripts, like you said, the Defeat plugin by Goubo should trigger sex. Then it's only a matter of registering every animations made so far and only allows these to occur with specific actors (creatures here). Sounds simple, but might takes some time and of course may be harder than it seems. But one month should be long enough.

how to play animation? I don"t know what to do...

Read the thread ? At least the first page ? Sorry if you actually did and still want to use these animations ingame.

There's a way, but it seems pointless to me : replacing some animation slots of FNIS (v4) by some of these animation, next you might have to use the FNIS spell, select a replaced slot, and check if it works. I did that once for another pack of animation... but really, it's boring. For more informations/details you should check the Skyrim Nexus page of FNIS. 

@Shinji72 : Forgot about that, but SexLab can consider it (an erect creature body) as a "nudesuit" (like it does for human actors), right ? Personnaly I use SOS, I don't need that nude suit. But making a SOS plugin just for the creature seems to be a waste of time...
Flaccid version is not a priority too (most of the creatures have a retracted penis in flaccid form). An erect version shouldn't require too much work of 3D modelling (and there's already a few models available)... I mean it's just two balls and a big cylinder haha.  So I don't think of it like a real problem, but it does require a few modifications on the sexlab core.

@AmiralGeorges. Another problem would be the beast\creature genitalia. I mean we need new erect version for every beast\creature involved to kick in when the animations start. Right?

if u read the 1st 2 posts, there are creature genitalia already out, but not all of them

SOS gives too many problems. I can't use one of the pouches in Bandoliers and Pouches (which would be negligable considering it is the one that is covered by the bag from Intruiging Armor) but it also glitches Touring Cariage, and yo uget in trouble if you somehow get Sexlab to strip Slot 52. Which you then can't re-install. On top of that, Dual Sheath can't work without having the second sword glide on the ground, since the skeletons conflict.

I do wish that Sexlab gave a better Nude Suit though. Right now, it's like my character has a penis made of clay. A bit shapeless and collorless. If you can make that, then you should be able to make a better set of genitals too. Heck, you don't even have to program it to recognise skin texture. All you need is an option in MCM to sellect the schlong you want.

I'm saying this because we'll need to be careful to have the propper shift made when the mod comes out. Also, we have to have an option for male and female beasts!

Also, as I've just discovered, on the nexus (hope that doesn't offend anyone here, though it seems mostly them not liking those here) there is a mod already providing male werewolves with a penis. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4445/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D4445&pUp=1

And there are of course already two female werewolf retexture packs available that I know of. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7169/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D7169&pUp=1 and the one I use http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10989/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D10989%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Is this useful to the animators? Knowing that you can have differently genderred werewolves should already help out.

Also, for elk there are already differently gendered models. But I think it's the only monster and animal (oher than Vampire Lord) that already has a different gender model amongst it's kind.

SOS gives too many problems.

I can't use one of the pouches in Bandoliers and Pouches (which would be negligable considering it is the one that is covered by the bag from Intruiging Armor) but it also glitches Touring Cariage, and yo uget in trouble if you somehow get Sexlab to strip Slot 52. Which you then can't re-install. On top of that, Dual Sheath can't work without having the second sword glide on the ground, since the skeletons conflict.

I do wish that Sexlab gave a better Nude Suit though. Right now, it's like my character has a penis made of clay. A bit shapeless and collorless. If you can make that, then you should be able to make a better set of genitals too. Heck, you don't even have to program it to recognise skin texture. All you need is an option in MCM to sellect the schlong you want.

I'm saying this because we'll need to be careful to have the propper shift made when the mod comes out. Also, we have to have an option for male and female beasts!

Last update + XPMS compatibility skeleton available on Nexus for SOS. I'm doing fine with it. Some mods of course are not compatible for it yet, but there's a few trick I learned to solve it :  1) No erection = use in console with the actor selected "sae sosfasterect" and "sae sosflaccid" when you're done. Used with Prison Overhaul.  2) Strip Slot 52 = Install "loadout" available on Nexus, it allows you to restore a saved gear by pressing a key. It does help me a lot for Sanguine's Debauchery. 

But, we don't need SOS for creatures, it would be too much work for nothing really needed.

Also, as I've just discovered, on the nexus (hope that doesn't offend anyone here, though it seems mostly them not liking those here) there is a mod already providing male werewolves with a penis.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4445/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D4445&pUp=1

And there are of course already two female werewolf retexture packs available that I know of. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7169/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D7169&pUp=1 and the one I use http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10989/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D10989%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Is this useful to the animators? Knowing that you can have differently genderred werewolves should already help out.

Also, for elk there are already differently gendered models. But I think it's the only monster and animal (oher than Vampire Lord) that already has a different gender model amongst it's kind.

I think Gone knows well there's some models available on Nexus. He probably already asked permissions to several people like EB. He already made his choice for the male version of the werewolf. And about the female version, like he said earlier, it's not a priority right now. First we need to focus on creatures doing humans. After the mod is released, I'm sure plenty of animators and 3D modellers will work on every single thing that our little heart requires ;) But first, we need the basics.

But I feel you, an only male creatures populated skyrim is kinda weird. And I'm sure plenty of people wants to do creatures too. It's only a matter of time, I think you should wait at least one month or two to see some genderred creatures. For now Gone is on his last week until the final update here. I think then, he will take a break and maybe never work on this again.  If we're lucky there will be some good people to keep working on this ! But I'm already really happy that Gone worked so nicely and quickly on these animations (and models he made). He deserves more than people giving orders like he was paid for it, people not reading a thing of his thread and crying it doesn't work or just people not respecting him and his work. Unfortunatly there were people like this here. Such an awful thing especially because Gone asked us what we wanted to be done.   

I know you really REALLY want male humans to do creatures, but I think it won't be done by Gone. You asked enough for it and he already said it wasn't a priority because of his remaining time on this project. (Or at least it's what I did understand of it) I think you should keep your ideas for later :( Even if it's some pretty good ones ;)

Has anyone made a way to actually use these. I tried but nearly messed my entire games code up. I've kind of givin up on it until i can get into some classes for it. But if anyone else can make it work with out all the FNIS run around, I'd highly appreciate it. It would be nice to see it tied in with sexlab or something at some point so that you can make it work with SexlabDefeat or something like that.

Archived