Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

Someone with the skills can make a new SexLab plugin. It doesn't have to be a new version of SexLab framework.

No, no one can make a SexLab plugin with these animations, and yes, a new version of the framework is needed to be able to use these animations.

Currently the SexLab Framework checks if a passed actor is a creature and if so it doesn't even bother to start an animation.

Hey, it's been a little while since I posted anything and thought I should give a bit of an update: As of right now, I'm working on a final content push for this pack. I'm going to try to get as much stuff done as I can this week but I'm going to be, pardon the pun, gone after that. I'll still be on sporadically but won't have the time to work on this anymore for the foreseeable future. That being said, if there are any egregious bugs or something like that, you'll be able to message me and I'll be able to see what's up and probably fix it.

That being said, I'm going to make the final update a bit special and I'm preparing a lot of cool stuff. Going to get the bad news out of the way: I won't be able to do male human on creature animations. I'm having a very hard time getting the male human model to work and I'm not going to have the time to debug it, I'd rather focus on doing a ton of stuff I can easily do then spend a lot of time setting up animations I will probably only be able to make one or two of after spending all that effort. Hopefully other people will continue to make creature animations for Skyrim, both for males on creatures and for the creatures I miss. Keep in mind that, as mentioned earlier in the thread, these animations work for males as well, but mostly put the male in a submissive or "on the bottom" situation.

There's a lot of cool stuff already animated and ready to export and a few things on the way that I think ya'll will like. Here's some things to look forward to:

• Spider animations (yup I figured out the rigging problems)
  • Big spider animations!
  • Charrus animations, both grounded and flying variants.
  • Riekling gangbang for some more dlc love.
  • Support for all humanoids, including Gargoyles, Trolls and Werebears
  • All humanoids will have 4 animations including...
  • Modular gangbang animation with support for up to 5 (!) creatures, with a minimum of 2 (obviously, one person isn't a gangbang :P ). Can take out a creature to support a male human as a target.
  • And probably more, but don't want to promise too much. 

Wow Gone, that sounds absolutely fantastic! Sad to hear that you will not have time after the update, but i think it's definitely the wright thing to make a lot of animations that are easy (for you :D ) to make instead of only making very few time consuming ones.

Hope you have at least time to play a bit with them in Game when Ashal have them integrated in SexLab (Hopefully in the next big update). And i really want to thank you for all the great work you are doing!

Creature Gang Bangs! Yay! :D

Werebear support will probably be easy but for some reason I can't find where(bear) the werebear is in the dawnguard BSA :( If anyone knows where to find that I'd happily support them as well :P .

As far as i know the Werebears where only in Dragonborn, and not in Dawnguard?

I just looked it up, and they are in the Dragonborn BSA  meshes/actors/dlc02/Werebear (Or isn't that what you meant?)

Wow Gone, that sounds absolutely fantastic! Sad to hear that you will not have time after the update, but i think it's definitely the wright thing to make a lot of animations that are easy (for you :D ) to make instead of only making very few time consuming ones.

Hope you have at least time to play a bit with them in Game when Ashal have them integrated in SexLab (Hopefully in the next big update). And i really want to thank you for all the great work you are doing!

Creature Gang Bangs! Yay! :D

Werebear support will probably be easy but for some reason I can't find where(bear) the werebear is in the dawnguard BSA :( If anyone knows where to find that I'd happily support them as well :P .

As far as i know the Werebears where only in Dragonborn, and not in Dawnguard?

I just looked it up, and they are in the Dragonborn BSA  meshes/actors/dlc02/Werebear (Or isn't that what you meant?)

Alrighty found it, thanks :) . For some reason thought it was Dawnguard, forget which is which at times (I got them both at the same time not too long ago when they were on sale).

EDIT: On first glance, looks like werebears already share the werewolf skeleton. So yay for that, less work for me :P .

Everything sounds great. Didn't expect you to tackle the different size spiders, but you're sure to make a lot of folks happy with that. All that'll be left is to wait for Ashal to integrate this stuff and for some intrepid modder to craft something.

Gone, thank you for all the hard work.

Spiders are an interesting choice, it'll be intriguing to see where modders go with those animations.  I really want to find a mod that makes spiders all black and completely silent.  They're just plain not-scary enough in Vanilla Skyrim..... loudest fucking mobs in the game.

I was hoping for more Canine stuff, but perhaps some other talented individual will pick this up.

Hey, it's been a little while since I posted anything and thought I should give a bit of an update: As of right now, I'm working on a final content push for this pack. I'm going to try to get as much stuff done as I can this week but I'm going to be, pardon the pun, gone after that. I'll still be on sporadically but won't have the time to work on this anymore for the foreseeable future. That being said, if there are any egregious bugs or something like that, you'll be able to message me and I'll be able to see what's up and probably fix it.

That being said, I'm going to make the final update a bit special and I'm preparing a lot of cool stuff. Going to get the bad news out of the way: I won't be able to do male human on creature animations. I'm having a very hard time getting the male human model to work and I'm not going to have the time to debug it, I'd rather focus on doing a ton of stuff I can easily do then spend a lot of time setting up animations I will probably only be able to make one or two of after spending all that effort. Hopefully other people will continue to make creature animations for Skyrim, both for males on creatures and for the creatures I miss. Keep in mind that, as mentioned earlier in the thread, these animations work for males as well, but mostly put the male in a submissive or "on the bottom" situation.

There's a lot of cool stuff already animated and ready to export and a few things on the way that I think ya'll will like. Here's some things to look forward to:

• Big spider animations!
  • Modular gangbang animation with support for up to 5 (!) creatures, with a minimum of 2 (obviously, one person isn't a gangbang :P ). Can take out a creature to support a male human as a target.

THANK YOU!!!!

Brilliant. I just hope that, with the MCM menu, you can sellect which creatures attack. And obviously, that you can attack them. But then, SexLab already gave you options to sellect sex animations etc. I just love MCM, it gives you such great customization options. When will the modders be able to start?

Also, can we see some examples of all these new animations? For the spiders etc.?

Brilliant. I just hope that, with the MCM menu, you can sellect which creatures attack. And obviously, that you can attack them. But then, SexLab already gave you options to sellect sex animations etc. I just love MCM, it gives you such great customization options. When will the modders be able to start?

Also, can we see some examples of all these new animations? For the spiders etc.?

I think there will be a mcm since it's going to be part of the new sexLab Framework soon. (It's on the to-do list)

The modder will be able to start when SexLab is updated, I can't tell you exactly when. (For more informations check a few post ago, there was a lot of talking about that.)

If I read correctly, the week that's coming Gone will start the last big update of his massive work. When he's done I'm sure he will upload everything in a single update. Just be patient ;)

• Big spider animations!

I appreciate your honesty and your update :) A pleasure.

Here's to hoping Skyrim will be the world where someone makes a male/creature mod ;3

is this a ready mod?

Previous page:

Sexlab has a suggestion thread. I've mentioned this page twice there. I don't think any modders actually read it..... and since this isn't in the sexlab section many probably don't even know it exists!

That and they'd probably wait for the full anim list before implementing.

Pretty much any modder knows that the next version of FNIS will support creature animations, and are aware of threads like this.

The reason why no one has made the slightest stirring yet is because all work they would put into it now becomes void as soon as Sex Lab supports creature animations.

Someone with the skills can make a new SexLab plugin. It doesn't have to be a new version of SexLab framework.

No, no one can make a SexLab plugin with these animations, and yes, a new version of the framework is needed to be able to use these animations.

Currently the SexLab Framework checks if a passed actor is a creature and if so it doesn't even bother to start an animation.

ok so I kno you guys are annoyed with this question but is there a way to use these in game? fnis has the creatures optional file and when I run fnis it doesn't read the creature anim's, would there be a way to use them with the fnis spell?

or will I have to try and make my 1st mod? lol

ok so I kno you guys are annoyed with this question but is there a way to use these in game? fnis has the creatures optional file and when I run fnis it doesn't read the creature anim's, would there be a way to use them with the fnis spell?

No way to use them in game yet.

ok so when Gone mentioned it not working in fnis, is that fnis for modders?

and wait, are these usable? because I just saw ashal's post about letting him know when they are usable so he can try to implement them into sexlab

I know this animation is currently meant for modders, but may I ask how do I get this to be played in game?

Replace one of the default animation with one of these (I use mt_idle or mt_idle_wolf). Obviously it will be only for one actor and they won't sync up, but that's how I test them in game. You can also use FNIS with the zoo or spells.

I have a suggestion for you and you users on how to test your creature animations in-game.

All creatures have the feature that they do not "rest" on their mt_idle animations, but run an arbitrary, behavior controlled sequence of different animations. If you go into FNIS Zoo and look what they do before you even activate them you will know what I mean. But also FNIS Zoo executes a sequence of different animations. So you would have to replace all 7 FNIS animations to watch the wolf uninterrupte for like 30 sec.

But there is one undocumented FNIS Zoo feature which letts you watch up to 3 animations, each as long as you want.

1. Install FNIS 4.0 Beta3, the FNIS Creature Pack, and FNIS Zoo
  2. RENAME meshes/actors/canine/behaviors wolf/wolfbehavior_FNISXXX.hkx to wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx (READ THE NOTE BELOW!!)
  3. FNIS generate with FNIS Behaviors "Creatures"
  4. Replace meshes/actors/canine/animations/FNISwolf2cAnim.hkx by one of the wolf anims (same with 4c and 6c)
  5. In-game go to the wolf, open the console, click the wolf, enter "setpv xx 2" (or 4, or 6)

IMPORTANT NOTE: FNIS Zoo uncovers a Skyrim "feature" which is especially unfortunate for your wolf work, gone. Which I hope can be avoided using wolf custom races. If not, you should maybe convert to dogs.

What happens is that dogs CTD whenever you call an FNIS dog animation, and a customized wolfbehavior.hkx is present. Yes, you read right, and it took me many hours to find out. Dogs ARE depending on wolf behavior. Probably because of the wierd mingling of dog and wolf into this canine folder. Although this is completely puzzling, because there is NO reference of wolf in all the dogs behaviors. I'm stunned, but I don't see anything I can do here.

So this is why this step 2 is necessary. I have renamed that one file so it will be excluded from regular FNIS generation. Works right now, as long as there are not dog mods out there. But as soon there are, their users will experience CTDs with their dogs.

SO every user DON'T FORGET TO REMOVE meshes/actors/canine/behaviors wolf/wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx AFTER YOU ARE DONE TESTING WOLF ANIMATIONS with FNIS ZOO.

ok so when Gone mentioned it not working in fnis, is that fnis for modders?

and wait, are these usable? because I just saw ashal's post about letting him know when they are usable so he can try to implement them into sexlab

Now with a spoiler

Still kinda long but a little more compact now

It is possible to see just the creature animations as far as i know i don't know about character animations ie actually having the wolf or bear mount you  they will just stand there humping air.

Just gotta do some replacing and renaming of files as shown in the first quote but you have to have fnis and fnis zoo installed and all of their requirements. just follow the first quote and your good.

Also i don't think you can use fnis zoo without dawnguard and/or dragonborn dlc installed i tried and could not for the life of me get it to work.

had been hoping to get em on sale but just to see these animations i picked em up (yes this also includes that non-dawnguard.esp on nexus) something about it causes ctd's every time

Fore has a guide on  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D11811&pUp=1

and yeah it isn't quite as simple as i thought but if you can get it to work awesome 

also sorry about the super quote post it makes this look way too big

Archived