Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

Please make such animation

http://youtu.be/NSoaSfdLuCo

That would be awesome but the dragons in Skyrim have no arms/forelegs :(

that's because they are actually wyverns

i think her belly should grow more bigger  when dragon's dick full into that woman's womb

and maybe other animation should add this function too

like troll or something strong animal

or a lot egg lay into womb  in once

you know that is such huge thing 

how could her belly whould not grow with that big thing

sorry for my english

Well personally I would love to see spriggans and flame atronarchs scissoring female characters :D

Hey, if we're going for gender detection, and since Spriggans and Flame Atronarchs are supernatural, why stop at scissoring?

I don't know. :D I didn't wan't to ask for too many things at once you know...

Fair enough, I admit a flame atronarch futa with an obsidian tool sounds kinky though, or a spriggan vine raping a player

I wonder if we can get Dremora in on this, as, well, they kinda don't do anything.

They already use the human skeleton so there's no need to make new animations for them. They already can use sex animations from SexLab.

That stills leaves the problem of starting the naimations with them on top of the fact that they vanish after a set time.

Gah I was just about to say that!

Still .... no reason the wyvern can't sweep down and enact the current anims. I don't have the vision to imagine any other way they'd mate with a human than those he's alreay made xD

Gah I was just about to say that!

Still .... no reason the wyvern can't sweep down and enact the current anims. I don't have the vision to imagine any other way they'd mate with a human than those he's alreay made xD

so sweep down dick out and hooks lady off her feet like a fishing hook to carps mouth...

i had this idea ages ago.

Any mod available yet?

Doesn't seem like anyone is working on one yet, I think somewhere in this thread someone mentioned they would after a good amount of animations were finished. It's not like the OP has stopped making animations so there is no real need to be in such a hurry, but you would think people would jump all over this :\.

I noticed something before. Some people asking about female animations for jerking off a horse etc. Which could work, as long as you can get the Sex Lab animations section and are capable of separating those from rape.

It's an animation that would work if the woman is the "rapist" (though I doubt all horses would consider it that) or willing partner (the horse coming up to the human and in dialogue it shows that he has an erection, leaving you some options like "ignore horse", "attack horse", "take care of the horse".). however unlike humans, who could threaten the victim to do such an act, I don't see a horse run up to a woman, neigh a bit, and the victim understanding that the horse is telling her to get to work on his dick or he'll kick her in the head with a hoof. So it's not an animation that can be used with a rapin horse. Or a raping wolf, tiger etc. Not unless the animation is made for the animal throwing the victim on the ground and pumping their genitals into their mouth, which is of course a different animation than the one requested.

I like the idea of an eager female (and male for those wanting to see that) working on a horse, but it has to be placed in context.

Any mod available yet?

Doesn't seem like anyone is working on one yet, I think somewhere in this thread someone mentioned they would after a good amount of animations were finished. It's not like the OP has stopped making animations so there is no real need to be in such a hurry, but you would think people would jump all over this :\.

The OP needn't be in a hurry either. I'd rather it be done right than fast.

Oh but of course. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear on that. My comment wasn't aimed at the animator (who is doing a bang up job, and I did say I'd love an animation of a girl on her knees or laying on her side playing with a horse.) but at the modders who are planning on using those animations and are looking for inspiration on this page. I wanted to remind them that not every animation is suited for every situation. A good point of Ashal's SexLab is that it differentiates between rape and consensual sex. You can select certain animations to play in certain conditions. So a similar set-up would be needed if the animator makes an animation that could only truly happen if the human willingly participates or was the instigator, as well as animations that could be interpreted as a more...forced encounter. Rape scenes could fit into regular sex as more enthusiastic and base copulation, but scenes like carresing an animal could not fit into a rape scene. Not a concern for the animator, big concern for the mod author planning on using them.

Lets see if I can think of a few suggestions.

2 very general suggestions would be human penetration of beast/creature and some fellatio animations both human sucking a male beast/creature and a beast/creature sucking a human.

Another general suggestion is that there should be animations involving a werewolf and a beast/creature.  The need for these in particular as compared to other creature on other creature is that the player can be a werewolf.  So horse on werewolf or wolf/dog on werewolf animations would be very good.

For something specific, I'd like to see a horker on human missionary animation.  

Lets see if I can think of a few suggestions.

2 very general suggestions would be human penetration of beast/creature and some fellatio animations both human sucking a male beast/creature and a beast/creature sucking a human.

Another general suggestion is that there should be animations involving a werewolf and a beast/creature.  The need for these in particular as compared to other creature on other creature is that the player can be a werewolf.  So horse on werewolf or wolf/dog on werewolf animations would be very good.

For something specific, I'd like to see a horker on human missionary animation.  

Yeah hehe...Horking humans, that would make a new chapter in the vanilla book "Horker Attacks"

It might save on animation in you have the beast suck/lick the human by slightly opening it's mouth and sticking the tongue out just a bit. Then moving it just slightly upwards and downwards, back and forwards. It would look like a blowjob for males and licking for females. It wouldn't be rough for the blowjob, but if done well you could get it in a single animation; oral.

Then again, it would need some serious consideration in the animation to suit both, so it might still be easier to simply alter things enough so they would suit each need rather than fit both. Who knows? I'm not an animator.

Thank you sir, it looks really great! <3

Is it possible that import some bestiality animations from Oblivion Lovers Creature?

Such as LoversMotionsNT, which is one of the most realistic monster assault animation sets imo.

It would be great if the motions can be derived into Skyrim.

Rat to skeever, zombie to draugr or goblin to falmer...etc.

Here's the LoversMotionsNT v1.9

https://mega.co.nz/#!nMMyVBoS!UayPoBKX-t82Zbc2jvdjCmCRJDNQg4TiXrIWYNDcoyA

Ffs people are hopeless. Can the author just please edit the title and say it's NOT A MOD or something along those lines to shoo away the clueless.

People who manage to miss reading even the first few lines of the OP will also manage to miss reading the thread title properly.

Need Fox animations.. With knotting! Or maby a ton of foxys raping someone.

Foxs need love!

Yes they do.

Hmm but how would u make them do the deed? I mean they aren't aggressive and a dialog box would be pretty lame :7 Maybe as a random event if u encounter one?

Edit: I guess the same goes for horses...

Hmm but how would u make them do the deed? I mean they aren't aggressive and a dialog box would be pretty lame :7 Maybe as a random event if u encounter one?

Edit: I guess the same goes for horses...

How to bring about such situations more or less seamlessly in the game is an issue for quest makers, not animators per se I think.

Archived