Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

Ice Wraiths! 

Or for something less exotic, how about Ice Trolls or whatever those scary white furry big creatures are?

Edit: The bear penis could use more girth. Looks great otherwise!

I don't really see Ice Wraiths working. They're more so a magic anomaly caused by a fusion between Ice and Magic, thus they have no reasons to breed or urges to do so... However using them as a tool such as a dildo may be possible just I myself would not advise to such extremes... Them being rigid and frigid

Ice Wraiths! 

Or for something less exotic, how about Ice Trolls or whatever those scary white furry big creatures are?

I don't really see Ice Wraiths working. They're more so a magic anomaly caused by a fusion between Ice and Magic, thus they have no reasons to breed or urges to do so... However using them as a tool such as a dildo may be possible just I myself would not advise to such extremes... Them being rigid and frigid

http://oglaf.com/snowqueen/

Indeed. Sex with such cold thing does really not excite me.

Poor snow queen ...

http://oglaf.com/snowbound/2/

Well, not so much http://oglaf.com/meltwater/2/

But the Troll however...

Ice Wraiths! 

http://oglaf.com/snowqueen/

Indeed. Sex with such cold thing does really not excite me.

Poor snow queen ...

http://oglaf.com/snowbound/2/

Well, not so much http://oglaf.com/meltwater/2/

But the Troll however...

Oglaf comix are the best! Hilarious pieces of art.

Please try and do the DLCs too, at least do the DLC monsters last. :)

Want sum of those Rielking and Gargoyles ;)

Also wooo BBP =D

Keep up the awesome work. :heart:

Oooh Rieklings ! We need Rieklings to embush the player and then group-rape him/her  !

Ash Spawn, Dusty, Netch, Death Hound, Frost Giant (he really seems to miss something between his legs !) and Gargoyle are welcome too ! But since there are all DLC monsters (like you said) they should be done at last.

Oglaf comix are the best! Hilarious pieces of art.

Huhu ! My favourites are the one with the spider  and the one with Kronar and his hand (but honestly every Kronar ones are fucking fantastic)! And yours ?

Guest jenny2011

My "Ice Wraith" suggestion was a joke :P

The "Troll" suggestion, however, was not...

Also, on the topic of doing male animations also...

I believe it might be most efficient to do female animations first. The female animations seem similar enough to the point where Gone could just use slightly tweaked or modified versions of each animation to create an animation with another creature.

For the male animations, however, it be a lot more work, as he could not simply tweak an animation - he would have to make a completely new one...

So it might simply be best to wait until female anims are done, and then move on to males...

LOL @ Dragon version... Omg where am I hahhahah

Youmustbenewhere.jpg

This is the kind of stuff you should expect to find here, you're probably on the wrong thread/site if you expect a whole forum dedicated to consensual sex in the missionary position.

Relax my child. Tis called sarcasm. 

LOL @ Dragon version... Omg where am I hahhahah

Youmustbenewhere.jpg

This is the kind of stuff you should expect to find here, you're probably on the wrong thread/site if you expect a whole forum dedicated to consensual sex in the missionary position.

Relax my child. Tis called sarcasm. 

Nice attempt with your fancy master suppression techniques there bro.

Also, in simple words for you sir; Sarcasm is the strategy of stating something in such a way that it CLEARLY indicates the opposite of what you're saying. I'm sorry but, with your <5 posts theres simply nothing that could possibly indicate that you mean anything other than what you've actually written.

Nice tanks btw.

Rieklings.... all they did was stand there in their caves and do NOTHING, was really weird.  Felt like Bethesda didn't even remotely try with them.

Consensual interaction with them would seem plausible to me though, beyond just non-consent. 

And theres that one mod Wak Wak, where he's your traveling Carry-All buddy! He'd totally get molested by my dragonborn, lololololol. jazz hands.

Consensual interaction with them would seem plausible to me though, beyond just non-consent. 

For consensual sex with Rieklings  suitable Thirsk. After the Rieklings  quests of course. Of course this is more an idea for a mod. But the animation for consensual sex with Rieklings needed.

Darn I can't wait to see these in game, I bet It will take some time though :) Very cool animations keep them coming! (yes im impatient ^^) 

But hell making these animations must not be easy o.O You can have my beans!

That new dragon oral animation could be used for males too...though I'd prefer if the dragon didn't have a cock and instead some slight feminisation done to her...but that's just me prefering straight options. Don't let that preclude you from having the OPTION for those that like their male characters to be raped by male creatures.

That new dragon oral animation could be used for males too...though I'd prefer if the dragon didn't have a cock and instead some slight feminisation done to her...but that's just me prefering straight options. Don't let that preclude you from having the OPTION for those that like their male characters to be raped by male creatures.

I was just using the rig I had for the previous dragon animation (the male dragon with the penis) because I'm lazy, it doesn't need to be there as it's not a part of the animation. The animation actually works for any type of dragon and EternalBlack made a female version of the dragon as well. The character can also be male or female.

for player testing purposes  fnis came out with a new creatures version im not sure how to get the animations to work after installing tho so will try  thru sexaddicts  and sexlab mods after i install the  bodies and  your animations. odds are  it will just crash but hey at liest  i can try and see if it works and what not. already noticed i had to overwrite realistic ragdoll mod  to install your animations i installed  via mod manager for testing purposes. ok installed all mods  tried runnin g new version of fnis with the new beast animations  it  doesn't even see them. dunno how to activate  animations via console in game to test  them out  your follow dog  is in game and is  working correctly. all proper  parts are showing up etc for test  puropses  for players i recomend a  follower comand for  him to have sex  for testing  reasons tried  using sa rape spell on him didnt work. tried  the want to hook up with me one.  it asked if i wanted to use bed or not i said no and  it didnt start any  animations. going to try  sa everyone is banging option later on  and see if it  does anything  one of his previous versions would bug out  on that sometimes and allow  it to happen 

Heya so I had a pretty good idea, though i find it hard that no one else has thought about it.  

Couldnt we create a poll for which animations we would like done?

Seems like a bit of a hassle to read through the thread and manually count how many people want what.

Great job so far btw, youre work is great and seems to be released very rapidly.  Much <3's, I just wish fores worked as fast as you :D.  (no offence)

A Vampire Lord animation finally!
In the future could you see about applying the same animation to the Falmer and Werewolf mobs? It's a very feral animation and seems like it would suit them well. 

I suppose you could argue the same for Draugr, but I don't see them as very feral-like, closer to lumbering and slow...being dead and all.

Edit:I just noticed it's almost an exact duplicate to an animation in New Vegas for Feral Ghouls, was the inspiration for the pose taken from there?

A Vampire Lord animation finally!

In the future could you see about applying the same animation to the Falmer and Werewolf mobs? It's a very feral animation and seems like it would suit them well. 

I suppose you could argue the same for Draugr, but I don't see them as very feral-like, closer to lumbering and slow...being dead and all.

Edit:I just noticed it's almost an exact duplicate to an animation in New Vegas for Feral Ghouls, was the inspiration for the pose taken from there?

The werewolf already has that animation, or at least a very similar one.

Also, I tried out the animations in game and they do look much better than the gifs show.

Archived