ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

Today I made a new FURNITURE-MARKER, which I suddenly missed:

zazSittingBenchBoundStruggling     (extra-long loop with different stages, animation is for SLE and SSE compatible, as usually)

is very much universal and can be used on suiting places-you have to take care of the HANDS, which move lower then the sitting-place and also you need to care about the legs in front....the rest is depending ONLY on the creator´s fantasy...and you can add it with ease to bar-stools and all sorts of places, which have a suiting design:

-static asset like static barstool is enough for a perfect set-up....

-can be easily placed onto all the benches without a lean....

-perfect for beams and laying trees, walls....maybe fences....or stone quaders, smaller barrels and crates

TESV 2022-10-06 14-06-29-69.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-47-44-91.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-47-33-37.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-47-27-06.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-47-07-99.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-46-51-71.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-46-36-06.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-44-28-60.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-44-20-94.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-44-18-61.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-43-21-05.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-43-16-41.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-43-06-39.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-42-12-12.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-41-29-96.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-41-19-19.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-40-39-00.jpg

TESV 2022-10-06 13-39-48-27.jpg

Hi Tara !

you had a lot of work with it. i would like to play with it,  can you tell me how ? Is there any mod uses it or can it be played without oither mods, if so, how ?

What about hdt-smp ? i read from it in the skeletion files and that smp is standard in se, but i never found a download for le. you write it is is your hair download, a link would be helpful.

Fnis 7.6 XLL is already full in my game without dd 5.1 and zaz 8+ .  how can it be expanded to allow your zaz 8 / 9 plus dd 5.1 plus animations from billy, anub etc. ?

Zhuleyah? Is that Iranian? I knew a Zubaidah, once who informed me that she was Persian. Bad-tempered, abrasive old hag, she was, who if she'd been a guy, would have been labeled a disgusting bigot. But I digress... 

Zhuleyah is a fitting name for such a paragon of femininity who willingly chooses (I presume) to spend all her time suffering extremes of bondage. Good for her :) 

I love making expressive female faces, and that's what takes up most of my 'play time'. 

Every one of them is a fantasy extension of me

As they say: To each her own! 

Tara, great collection of assets. Thanks for sharing this!

In testing it out a bit I noticed that `combined' restraints that include a collar do not have the zbfWornCollar keyword which it seems logical for them to have.
eg
zbfHandCuffsRustyFrontsideWithCollarChainExtremeHDT
(All zbf*withcollar* but also others eg)
zbfWristCuffsCollarExtremeWithHookHDTBlack

Wearing such a device currently breaks progression in SCB as SCB cannot detect that a collar is being worn but also not equip a collar as the slot is occupied.

Edited by MTB
On 8/1/2022 at 11:23 AM, t.ara said:

If one has installed it and if it ´s successfully running, please give me a little feedback if it ´s all fine. I did not test the installation ( !!!) and I hope I have nothing left which is part of this mod. Also if you get errors from Bodyslide, please let me know. I´m lucky for everybody, who is running this without errors now.

Entrance of the ZAP-World: Whiterun, Honeybrew-Inn, then right hand: hill-up, you will see a sign there at the rocks and some few steps and you enter a small groove....

Hello,

I can't open the link to get a URL for Z.A.P. - ZaZ Animation Pack Version 9 CBBE-HDT-Version-MultipleFiles-each one 700MB.txt.7z   Could you please give me the link to the download page, thank you

Edited by Deanevea

I keep getting this error in LOOT. No idea what it means:

Spoiler
  • FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

13 hours ago, MTB said:

Tara, great collection of assets. Thanks for sharing this!

In testing it out a bit I noticed that `combined' restraints that include a collar do not have the zbfWornCollar keyword which it seems logical for them to have.
eg
zbfHandCuffsRustyFrontsideWithCollarChainExtremeHDT
(All zbf*withcollar* but also others eg)
zbfWristCuffsCollarExtremeWithHookHDTBlack

Wearing such a device currently breaks progression in SCB as SCB cannot detect that a collar is being worn but also not equip a collar as the slot is occupied.

Thank you, I do not know how many collars are worn without that keyword at the moment. I suggest to switch off the LOCK-mechanic of ZAP and try to do it again. Normally should the mod you mentioned, have an option for such cases and simply equip a collar by overriding the worn asset if in use-it cant be that another mod is damaging because of it´s own unfinished conditions. A collar can be equipped also by different clothing at the same slot...the no. 46 is also used for example on other neck-lace and jewelry. That mod would in that case also stop working if an character is wearing different other cloth. A breaking of the quest is indeed in that case a problem of the mentioned mod.

I can have a short look at some stuff but I can not being made responsible for a third party mod, which is not working with an occupied slot no. 46.

10 hours ago, Aki K said:

I keep getting this error in LOOT. No idea what it means:

Reveal hidden contents

Different solutions have been discussed for that problem in this thread, some pages earlier. LOOT ´s info is not really important. And...this mod is not containing the mentioned FNIS-code-it is an older and not really deleted artefact of zap 7 or earlier.

12 hours ago, Deanevea said:

Hello,

I can't open the link to get a URL for Z.A.P. - ZaZ Animation Pack Version 9 CBBE-HDT-Version-MultipleFiles-each one 700MB.txt.7z   Could you please give me the link to the download page, thank you

The links are inside the file-you open it with a text editor and then copy the different links piece by piece into your browser...in between there is a complete download on media-fire available. If you choose instead the single downloads, you are not up to date and you have to put all the content again together for getting a working installation-file !!!

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

Thank you, I do not know how many collars are worn without that keyword at the moment. I suggest to switch off the LOCK-mechanic of ZAP and try to do it again. Normally should the mod you mentioned, have an option for such cases and simply equip a collar by overriding the worn asset if in use-it cant be that another mod is damaging because of it´s own unfinished conditions. A collar can be equipped also by different clothing at the same slot...the no. 46 is also used for example on other neck-lace and jewelry. That mod would in that case also stop working if an character is wearing different other cloth. A breaking of the quest is indeed in that case a problem of the mentioned mod.

I can have a short look at some stuff but I can not being made responsible for a third party mod, which is not working with an occupied slot no. 46.

Dear Tara. Thanks for responding.

>how many collars are worn without that keyword
In ZAP 9.2 all restraints that consist of only a collar have the keyword, but none of the restraints that contain both a collar and something else have the keyword.

> I suggest to switch off the LOCK-mechanic of ZAP ...
Seems I did not explain well enough.  What I meant was to request the following:
Could the zbfWornCollar be added to those combined restraints in ZAP9.x ?

Reason:
In SCB I check for ZAP and DD keywords to determine how restrained an actor is. But I also take care never to remove a ZAP or DD object.  So the only issue is with objects that: have a `is a ZAP/DD restraint' keyword & occupy the neck slot & do NOT have a ZAP/DD `neck restraint' keyword.
I could make a ZAZ9.2 compatibility patch either by (1) adding this keyword to such devices or by (2) adding a special check in the SCB code for these devices and treating them differently.
I'd consider it logical for such restraints which include a collar to have this keyword, so (1) seems the most appropriate to me. It might help other mods that use ZAP as well.
I can easily add the keywords in ZaZAnimationPack.esm or in a patch with the CK or with XEdit, but if I do it myself, it would need to be redone whenever ZAP is updated, and as other mods might be affected as well, it seemed best to ask to address it in ZAP itself.  Hence the request.

Edited by MTB

You messaged me that you answered on my post above.  did you delete this again or where is it ?

in zaz 8+ you listed a lot of dd/zad device animations in mcm. i only know those from billy. where did you get the others from ? and how do they come into activation ?

my biggest problem with dd / zaz devices is :  No usable mod to play with . 

Biggest crasher cursed loot. the animation with dd starts but is immediately stopped and another animation is played, from whom DCL  " thinks " ,or Kimy thinks, it fits better to the device, though in DDi mcm this binding betweern device and animation is disabled.  Kimy overrides his own mcm .  

Intes POP MCM unusable, you cant even select the actor without studying programing.

Lola refuses to let the mcm disable what you dislike and enable what you like, forcing the player to run around like a fool trolly all the game or end the mod. nothing between.

We all miss  Zaira and his bugfirework, at least he tried something.

i am nor willing to play the testrabbit any longer,  loosing my lifetime with this. So if you share youre continuing work with zaz, please give a clear instruction how to play with it.

thanks

5 hours ago, t.ara said:

Different solutions have been discussed for that problem in this thread, some pages earlier. LOOT ´s info is not really important. And...this mod is not containing the mentioned FNIS-code-it is an older and not really deleted artefact of zap 7 or earlier.

I don't quite understand but the gist of it sounds like "not really a problem". Thank you.

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

I don't quite understand but the gist of it sounds like "not really a problem". Thank you.

Before you can install ZAP 9, you have to DELETE all the older files. In this thread some pages earlier is this "problem" mentioned and solved. I t´s a problem not caused by ZAP or it ´s installation.

The gist is: delete older versions and then prepare a ZAP-7z file from your downloads, if you downloaded it in PARTS-those download-parts can not be installed piece by piece.

The structure of ZAP never has been changed. The framework is also the same like in version 6...with some additional functions-but compatible. ZAP now only offers new and more content. There´s nothing magical to install ZAP. It can also be done with ease MANUALLY.

4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

You messaged me that you answered on my post above.  did you delete this again or where is it ?

in zaz 8+ you listed a lot of dd/zad device animations in mcm. i only know those from billy. where did you get the others from ? and how do they come into activation ?

my biggest problem with dd / zaz devices is :  No usable mod to play with . 

Biggest crasher cursed loot. the animation with dd starts but is immediately stopped and another animation is played, from whom DCL  " thinks " ,or Kimy thinks, it fits better to the device, though in DDi mcm this binding betweern device and animation is disabled.  Kimy overrides his own mcm .  

Intes POP MCM unusable, you cant even select the actor without studying programing.

Lola refuses to let the mcm disable what you dislike and enable what you like, forcing the player to run around like a fool trolly all the game or end the mod. nothing between.

We all miss  Zaira and his bugfirework, at least he tried something.

i am nor willing to play the testrabbit any longer,  loosing my lifetime with this. So if you share youre continuing work with zaz, please give a clear instruction how to play with it.

thanks

Between 8 and this version nothing has been changed. All the extras and new assets work like also they came with the step from version 7 to 8.

About DD I can not give any informations, as I do not have it on my system. ZAP is a framework like DD, it did not have changed since years. Additional scripts can but have not to be used-everything is optional. A quest-modder will know what she has to do. A bugfirework of ZAP 9 will look same in comparison with version 8 and lower. Only issure in difference is at the moment a problem with the havok-animation-behavior, based on the well-wished NPC-riding. That ´s it.

I listed nothing in MCM as I did not change any script-lines there inside of the code. And in between I also have some missing furnitures again inside of the framework, which can not be seen by some dedicated older mods-which is absolutely no problem. This is no relevant "bug" or problem.

As the mod did not get drastically changes and also MUSJE worked onto this mod, we had enough time to get to the conclusion, that it is well for a release.

ZAP is for a gamer ONLY showing it ´s strength and possibilities, as soon a third party mod is using and taking influence on it ´s content. And in that case it ´s the third party mod, which has to improve the stability and it ´s profession to be working without any mistakes, which can depend on endless DIFFERENT details and tests.

Instructions for ZAP only may be useful for some newcomers, which like to know about some details, which I shared inside of the ZAP 8 and sometimes also here. A guide for ZAP and how to get in touch with the framework, can be read inside of the script itself inside of the script-notes, inside of the ZAP guide and at least by studying the PAPYRUS GUIDE of CPU.

ZAD is a keyword of DD-I have nothing to do with that.

There are enough mods relating and using ZAP´s content. This one is only offering more content again. Nothing, to worry about.

ZAP offers some features about sexLab and ZAP to offer some restraint-compatible animations. This is a very, very old feature which is untouched.

Always welcome.

Edited by t.ara
5 hours ago, MTB said:

Dear Tara. Thanks for responding.

>how many collars are worn without that keyword
In ZAP 9.2 all restraints that consist of only a collar have the keyword, but none of the restraints that contain both a collar and something else have the keyword.

> I suggest to switch off the LOCK-mechanic of ZAP ...
Seems I did not explain well enough.  What I meant was to request the following:
Could the zbfWornCollar be added to those combined restraints in ZAP9.x ?

Reason:
In SCB I check for ZAP and DD keywords to determine how restrained an actor is. But I also take care never to remove a ZAP or DD object.  So the only issue is with objects that: have a `is a ZAP/DD restraint' keyword & occupy the neck slot & do NOT have a ZAP/DD `neck restraint' keyword.
I could make a ZAZ9.2 compatibility patch either by (1) adding this keyword to such devices or by (2) adding a special check in the SCB code for these devices and treating them differently.
I'd consider it logical for such restraints which include a collar to have this keyword, so (1) seems the most appropriate to me. It might help other mods that use ZAP as well.
I can easily add the keywords in ZaZAnimationPack.esm or in a patch with the CK or with XEdit, but if I do it myself, it would need to be redone whenever ZAP is updated, and as other mods might be affected as well, it seemed best to ask to address it in ZAP itself.  Hence the request.

If you want, you can collect those assets in form of a list and I can maybe add  to them the keyword before my next release.

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Before you can install ZAP 9, you have to DELETE all the older files. In this thread some pages earlier is this "problem" mentioned and solved. I t´s a problem not caused by ZAP or it ´s installation.

The gist is: delete older versions and then prepare a ZAP-7z file from your downloads, if you downloaded it in PARTS-those download-parts can not be installed piece by piece.

The structure of ZAP never has been changed. The framework is also the same like in version 6...with some additional functions-but compatible. ZAP now only offers new and more content. There´s nothing magical to install ZAP. It can also be done with ease MANUALLY.

That's odd because I am almost certain I did delete the older files. I'm using MO2 which usually makes that sort of thing fairly simple unless I somehow missed a step. I'm not a technically skilled person and can be very dumb when it comes to certain things.

EDIT: Okay, tried a full reinstall. Double checked that I am installing the full CBBE version, not piece by piece. STILL GETTING THE ERROR. I cannot figure out why, after I went through folder by folder deleting any trace of the old Zaz, unless maybe some other mod has bits and pieces of it. I'm going to check the other pages in this thread, but as someone with low tech skills I suspect I won't understand.

EDIT 2: I was right. I did not understand the thread explanation. When it comes to tech I need people to explain it like I don't know any technical terms.

I also want to say, that in game the animations appear to work. The whole reason I am struggling with this is because I have recently had increased CTD by Goldenglow Estate for some reason. When i check the logs, the last thing the system mentions before the crash is zaz stuff. I don't know how to read logs but I began to think that maybe the errors are related. (Again, could be me being dumb with tech).

Spoiler

"zazWhp_NPCscript.psc" Line 10
[10/06/2022 - 07:12:08PM] Error: Property zazwhpAnims on script zazWhp_NPCscript attached to alias NPC1 on quest zbfWHPAnimsNPC (0A000D66) cannot be bound because alias PlayerAlias on quest zbfWhpAnimsPlyr (0A38E654) is not the right type
[10/06/2022 - 07:12:08PM] Error: Cannot call Set_Animation() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias NPC1 on quest zbfWHPAnimsNPC (0A000D66)].zazWhp_NPCscript.OnInit() - "zazWhp_NPCscript.psc" Line 10
[10/06/2022 - 07:12:11PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Mercenary got schlong index 5 size 3
[10/06/2022 - 07:12:12PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Mercenary got schlong index 5 size 2
[10/06/2022 - 07:12:12PM] [DD] Hotkey pushed: 56 Player in thread: -1
[10/06/2022 - 07:12:12PM] [DD] HOTKEYS: (Drain): 56 (Death):184
[10/06/2022 - 07:12:19PM] Error: Property zazwhpAnims on script zazWhp_NPCscript attached to alias NPC5 on quest zbfWHPAnimsNPC (0A000D66) cannot be bound because alias PlayerAlias on quest zbfWhpAnimsPlyr (0A38E654) is not the right type
[10/06/2022 - 07:12:19PM] Error: Cannot call Set_Animation() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias NPC5 on quest zbfWHPAnimsNPC (0A000D66)].zazWhp_NPCscript.OnInit() - "zazWhp_NPCscript.psc" Line 10
[10/06/2022 - 07:12:19PM] Error: Property zazwhpAnims on script zazWhp_NPCscript attached to alias NPC4 on quest zbfWHPAnimsNPC (0A000D66) cannot be bound because alias PlayerAlias on quest zbfWhpAnimsPlyr (0A38E654) is not the right type
[10/06/2022 - 07:12:19PM] Error: Property zazwhpAnims on script zazWhp_NPCscript attached to alias NPC3 on quest zbfWHPAnimsNPC (0A000D66) cannot be bound because alias PlayerAlias on quest zbfWhpAnimsPlyr (0A38E654) is not the right type
[10/06/2022 - 07:12:19PM] Error: Property zazwhpAnims on script zazWhp_NPCscript attached to alias NPC2 on quest zbfWHPAnimsNPC (0A000D66) cannot be bound because alias PlayerAlias on quest zbfWhpAnimsPlyr (0A38E654) is not the right type
[10/06/2022 - 07:12:19PM] Error: Cannot call Set_Animation() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias NPC4 on quest zbfWHPAnimsNPC (0A000D66)].zazWhp_NPCscript.OnInit() - "zazWhp_NPCscript.psc" Line 10
stack:
    [alias NPC3 on quest zbfWHPAnimsNPC (0A000D66)].zazWhp_NPCscript.OnInit() - "zazWhp_NPCscript.psc" Line 10
stack:
    [alias NPC2 on quest zbfWHPAnimsNPC (0A000D66)].zazWhp_NPCscript.OnInit() - "zazWhp_NPCscript.psc" Line 10
[10/06/2022 - 07:12:19PM] Error: Property zazwhpAnims on script zazWhp_NPCscript attached to alias NPC1 on quest zbfWHPAnimsNPC (0A000D66) cannot be bound because alias PlayerAlias on quest zbfWhpAnimsPlyr (0A38E654) is not the right type
stack:
    [alias NPC1 on quest zbfWHPAnimsNPC (0A000D66)].zazWhp_NPCscript.OnInit() - "zazWhp_NPCscript.psc" Line 10
[10/06/2022 - 07:12:20PM] VM is freezing...
[10/06/2022 - 07:12:20PM] VM is frozen

Edited by Aki K
Clarity
11 hours ago, Aki K said:

That's odd because I am almost certain I did delete the older files. I'm using MO2 which usually makes that sort of thing fairly simple unless I somehow missed a step. I'm not a technically skilled person and can be very dumb when it comes to certain things.

EDIT: Okay, tried a full reinstall. Double checked that I am installing the full CBBE version, not piece by piece. STILL GETTING THE ERROR. I cannot figure out why, after I went through folder by folder deleting any trace of the old Zaz, unless maybe some other mod has bits and pieces of it. I'm going to check the other pages in this thread, but as someone with low tech skills I suspect I won't understand.

EDIT 2: I was right. I did not understand the thread explanation. When it comes to tech I need people to explain it like I don't know any technical terms.

I also want to say, that in game the animations appear to work. The whole reason I am struggling with this is because I have recently had increased CTD by Goldenglow Estate for some reason. When i check the logs, the last thing the system mentions before the crash is zaz stuff. I don't know how to read logs but I began to think that maybe the errors are related. (Again, could be me being dumb with tech).

Reveal hidden contents

okay, in this case you simply get rid of the additional whipping function-because it seems not to be working correctly (on your system). It ´s possible, that this is not suiting to another mod of yours or that the code is made not perfectly well.

If you delete the both scripts from the script-folder, this error is history:

zazWhp_NPC_script.psc

zazWhp_Plyr_Script.psc

Both of these are necessary to activate the long whip which I added into ZAP, which is fully animated.

And you should also delete the animation AA-set of the whip as well:

FNIS txt-file zap-pack9:

AAprefix tar

AAset _1hmmt 1
AAset _1hmidle 1
AAset _1hmatk 1
AAset _1hmatkpow 1
AAset _1hmeqp 1
AAset _1hmblock 1
AAset _magatk 1
AAset _dw 1

'Events for Whips

T TAR0_1hm_attackpower.hkx slowdownStart 0.23 00NextClip 0.33 preHitFrame 1.03 weaponSwing 1.06 AttackPowerStanding_FXstart 1.1 HitFrame 1.13 AttackWinStart 1.7 AttackWinEnd 1.9 attackStop -0.01
T TAR0_1hm_attackpowerfwd.hkx preHitFrame 0.63 weaponSwing 0.66 AttackPowerForward_FXstart 0.69 HitFrame 0.733 AttackWinStart 1.16 AttackWinEnd 1.33 PowerAttackStop -0.01
T TAR0_1hm_attackpowerbwd.hkx preHitFrame 0.8 weaponSwing 0.76 AttackPowerBackward_FXstart 0.82 HitFrame 0.86  CastOKStart 1.28 PowerAttackStop -0.01
T TAR0_1hm_attackpowerleft.hkx preHitFrame 0.6 weaponSwing 0.63 AttackPowerLeft_FXstart 0.63 HitFrame 0.7 PowerAttackStop -0.01
T TAR0_1hm_attackpowerright.hkx preHitFrame 0.53 weaponSwing 0.6 AttackPowerRight_FXstart 0.62 HitFrame 0.64 PowerAttackStop -0.01

T TAR0_1hm_sneakattackpower.hkx preHitFrame 0.53 weaponSwing 0.56 AttackPowerStanding_FXstart 0.56 HitFrame 0.6 AttackWinStart 1.13 AttackWinEnd 1.36 attackStop -0.01
T TAR0_1hm_sneakattackpowerForward.hkx preHitFrame 0.53 weaponSwing 0.56 AttackPowerForward_FXstart 0.56 HitFrame 0.6 AttackWinStart 1.13 AttackWinEnd 1.36 attackStop -0.01
T TAR0_1hm_sneakattackpowerback.hkx preHitFrame 0.53 weaponSwing 0.56 AttackPowerBackward_FXstart 0.56 HitFrame 0.6 AttackWinStart 1.13 AttackWinEnd 1.36 attackStop -0.01
T TAR0_1hm_sneakattackpowerLeft.hkx preHitFrame 0.53 weaponSwing 0.56 AttackPowerLeft_FXstart 0.56 HitFrame 0.6 AttackWinStart 1.13 AttackWinEnd 1.36 attackStop -0.01
T TAR0_1hm_sneakattackpowerRight.hkx preHitFrame 0.53 weaponSwing 0.56 AttackPowerRight_FXstart 0.56 HitFrame 0.6 AttackWinStart 1.13 AttackWinEnd 1.36 attackStop -0.01

T TAR0_sneak_1hmattacklefthand.hkx preHitFrame 0.5 weaponLeftSwing 0.53 HitFrame 0.6 attackStop -0.01
T TAR0_Sneak_1HMAttackPowerLeftHand.hkx reHitFrame 0.5 weaponLeftSwing 0.53 AttackPowerStanding_FXstart 0.53 HitFrame 0.6 attackStop -0.01

T TAR0_1hm_attackforwardsprint.hkx FootSprintRight 0.03 FootSprintLeft 0.29 preHitFrame 0.3 weaponSwing 0.4 HitFrame 0.48 FootSprintRight 0.63 attackStop -0.23
T TAR0_1hm_AttackPowerForwardSprint.hkx FootSprintRight 0.33 preHitFrame 0.5 weaponSwing 0.5 FootSprintLeft 0.6 HitFrame 0.66 FootSprintRight 1.1 FootSprintLeft 1.4 attackStop -0.23
T TAR0_1hmlefthand_attackpowerforwardsprint.hkx FootSprintRight 0.3 preHitFrame 0.4 weaponLeftSwing 0.43 HitFrame 0.5 FootSprintLeft 0.53 FootSprintRight 0.83 attackStop -0.0
T TAR0_1hmlefthand_attackforwardsprint.hkx FootSprintRight 0.33 preHitFrame 0.5 weaponSwing 0.5 FootSprintLeft 0.6 HitFrame 0.66 FootSprintRight 1.1 FootSprintLeft 1.4 attackStop -0.23

T TAR0_dw1hm1hm_attackright.hkx preHitFrame 0.5 weaponLeftSwing 0.53 HitFrame 0.6 CastOKStart 0.86 AttackWinStart 0.93 AttackWinStartLeft 0.93 AttackWinEnd 1.26 AttackWinEndLeft 1.26 attackStop -0.0

T TAR0_dwwalkback_attackright.hkx preHitFrame 0.5 weaponLeftSwing 0.53 HitFrame 0.6 CastOKStart 0.86 AttackWinStart 0.93 AttackWinStartLeft 0.93 AttackWinEnd 1.26 AttackWinEndLeft 1.26 attackStop -0.0
T TAR0_dwwalkforward_attackright.hkx preHitFrame 0.5 weaponLeftSwing 0.53 HitFrame 0.6 CastOKStart 0.86 AttackWinStart 0.93 AttackWinStartLeft 0.93 AttackWinEnd 1.26 AttackWinEndLeft 1.26 attackStop -0.0
T TAR0_dwwalkleft_attackright.hkx preHitFrame 0.5 weaponLeftSwing 0.53 HitFrame 0.6 CastOKStart 0.86 AttackWinStart 0.93 AttackWinStartLeft 0.93 AttackWinEnd 1.26 AttackWinEndLeft 1.26 attackStop -0.0
T TAR0_dwwalkright_attackright.hkx preHitFrame 0.5 weaponLeftSwing 0.53 HitFrame 0.6 CastOKStart 0.86 AttackWinStart 0.93 AttackWinStartLeft 0.93 AttackWinEnd 1.26 AttackWinEndLeft 1.26 attackStop -0.0

T TAR0_dwrunback_attackright.hkx preHitFrame 0.5 weaponLeftSwing 0.53 HitFrame 0.6 CastOKStart 0.86 AttackWinStart 0.93 AttackWinStartLeft 0.93 AttackWinEnd 1.26 AttackWinEndLeft 1.26 attackStop -0.0
T TAR0_dwrunforward_attackright.hkx preHitFrame 0.5 weaponLeftSwing 0.53 HitFrame 0.6 CastOKStart 0.86 AttackWinStart 0.93 AttackWinStartLeft 0.93 AttackWinEnd 1.26 AttackWinEndLeft 1.26 attackStop -0.0
T TAR0_dwrunleft_attackright.hkx preHitFrame 0.5 weaponLeftSwing 0.53 HitFrame 0.6 CastOKStart 0.86 AttackWinStart 0.93 AttackWinStartLeft 0.93 AttackWinEnd 1.26 AttackWinEndLeft 1.26 attackStop -0.0
T TAR0_dwrunright_attackright.hkx preHitFrame 0.5 weaponLeftSwing 0.53 HitFrame 0.6 CastOKStart 0.86 AttackWinStart 0.93 AttackWinStartLeft 0.93 AttackWinEnd 1.26 AttackWinEndLeft 1.26 attackStop -0.0

T TAR0_dw1hm1hmblockbashpower.hkx preHitFrame 1.03 weaponLeftSwing 1.06 AttackPowerStanding_FXstart 1.1 HitFrame 1.13 PowerAttackStop -0.0
T TAR0_dw_attackpowerforward.hkx preHitFrame 0.68 weaponLeftSwing 0.66 AttackPowerForward_FXstart 0.7 HitFrame 0.78 PowerAttackStop -0.0
T TAR0_dw_attackpowerback.hkx preHitFrame 0.8 weaponLeftSwing 0.76 AttackPowerBackward_FXstart 0.82 HitFrame 0.86  PowerAttackStop -0.01
T TAR0_dw_attackpowerleft.hkx preHitFrame 0.46 weaponLeftSwing 0.49 AttackPowerLeft_FXstart 0.49 HitFrame 0.56 PowerAttackStop -0.01
T TAR0_dw_attackpowerright.hkx preHitFrame 0.46 weaponLeftSwing 0.59 AttackPowerRight_FXstart 0.49 HitFrame 0.56 PowerAttackStop -0.01

T TAR0_dw1hm1hm_powerattack.hkx preHitFrame 0.53 weaponSwing 0.56 weaponLeftSwing 0.56 HitFrame 0.63 HitFrame 0.63 AttackWinStart 1.06 AttackWinEnd 1.3 attackStop -0.0
T TAR0_dw1hm1hm_specialattackpower.hkx preHitFrame 0.39 weaponLeftSwing 0.42 HitFrame 0.5 weaponSwing 0.73 HitFrame 0.8 weaponSwing 1.2 HitFrame 1.23 AttackWinStart 1.6 AttackWinEnd 1.83 attackStop -0.0

After that you use FNIS for modders and load the ZAP 9 behavior and override it with that FNIS-tool, afterwards you run FNIS again and you are fine.

This means that your ZAP 9 is no longer having the bullwhip-function and a second optional chain-whip working.

It may be is possible to script things in another way but I really can tell here: No idea-if I offer different solutions, another one will tell that it ´s also not working in some other circumstances. If after the script-deleting this problem with the other mod is still causing, ZAP in this case is not the problem for the CTD/crash. I only now showed you the exactly part of ZAP, which is causing the alias problem...seems that  NPCs can not USE this animated whips....which I did not check out, yet. Possible to only delete the NPC-option for this sort of weapon-but that ´s from my point of view little strange.

p.s. about the mod "golden glow estate" I read about different problems for the game, not only one problem, it is adding different problems and it takes care to make skyrim instabil, because it is sadly not professional created...but it has a professional "marketing"!

Edited by t.ara
On 10/6/2022 at 2:53 PM, shiagwen said:

Hi Tara !

you had a lot of work with it. i would like to play with it,  can you tell me how ? Is there any mod uses it or can it be played without oither mods, if so, how ?

What about hdt-smp ? i read from it in the skeletion files and that smp is standard in se, but i never found a download for le. you write it is is your hair download, a link would be helpful.

Fnis 7.6 XLL is already full in my game without dd 5.1 and zaz 8+ .  how can it be expanded to allow your zaz 8 / 9 plus dd 5.1 plus animations from billy, anub etc. ?

HDT smp I always only use the eastern-version, which is incompatible with the rest-of-the-world-one...get this working, must use the "," inside all the pointed xml-files, which drive the assets. I share the hdt-hair-mod, which has an not actual version of hdt-smp for le inside-I added the version optionally becaus lot of people in the past had troubles with smp in le...-I have to say that I looked at the PINNED HDT-for-beginner´s guides on LL" and this stuff is really spending all the rest to confuse and offer more and more problems for not only beginners. The FIRST thing, what is necessary to write about the different INJECTIONS of the physics-mod is simply to EXPLAIN how this all is working.  Mostly they begin with install this, install that...if it is not working, do you have the correct skeleton...and so on and so on. So this aspects do stay for most of the people to be a BLACK-box, somewhere on their installation, for best not look at that and try to use the installers and pray on knees to the mod-installer, so that it will make everything working for you. WRONG WAY !!!!

Instead you extract a mod before you install it-check out it´s structure....where have the files to go-SKSE is the GATE for such stuff and you will see all the different physic´s related mods there all together...most you have a single dll-file with a configuration-file, some xml´s for the parameters for the bone-behavior and that ´s fairly it. Of course do you need the skeleton-support and sometimes you need an update of FNIS, related to skeleton-functionallity...but that ´s make-up. It ´s even possible to spread HDT-PE and SMP working on one single body, if you edit the parameter-files...(SE). At the moment I use an SSE CBBE physics body side by side with a 3BBB body-in between both work together with SMP (oldrim). The little more polygons and also SMP heavy clothing can drop the fps down, in hard cluttered area you can then await a FPS around 34-36. Same location with the CBBE HDT body I checked out and I got 40-42 FPS. This is the most heavy perspective in a strongly cluttered city....and it is exactly showing, that every way to optimize the textures to 2K-and not use 4K is quickly helping to keep the skyrim working better. In other areas I easily have 120 FPS and all the time...With SMP you need no restriction of the FPS, likewise you need to do with HDT-PE....HDT-PE can start to trouble around if you get over 60 Hz/FPS. It ´s also a bad idea to have both working on one body at once...!!!

And for ZAP is indeed some collision-effects NOT SUITING !!!! Exactly needs the butt-collision to be switched OFF, if you for example want to get a serious result of bound hands on the backside. At the moment I try to solve that...arms in front squeeze the breasts perfectly well together, but the butt is at the moment beginning to swing...which is simply stupid. I´ll try to fix that later with the way, to delete the HANDS-collision SOMEHOW, maybe that is working....this is showing how complex it is becoming to get all the different wishes and ideas to work well together...this is an everlasting challenge...:-)))

you can use zap 9 same way like all other versions before...mods, which use zap 8 can also use zap 9. New added stuff and maybe some new features will slowly become supported in future.

The hair I only edited a little and is part of the hair-mod, which I have repaired in the past. You can replace the file with that one, which has the same name inside of that mod.

The last problem about animations I read, that there is a FNIS version available, which allows to add about 26000 idles, or indeed 36000...ZAP is using only some thousands in whole. If you are in troubles, you can only switch off other mods, which are not in the focus, too much.

Edited by t.ara

Jon ´s beer is becoming cold, .....

A new furniture marker nearly for all places suiting....with a fine long loop animation...sort of restraints can be changed or fully becoming dropped, as usually, for own code-based equipping - all up to the creators....

"zbfSittingBoundStruggling"

TESV 2022-10-08 16-54-24-56.jpg

TESV 2022-10-08 16-54-39-65.jpg

TESV 2022-10-08 16-54-42-93.jpg

TESV 2022-10-08 16-55-03-88.jpg

TESV 2022-10-08 16-55-51-63.jpg

TESV 2022-10-08 16-55-50-43.jpg

TESV 2022-10-08 16-55-55-62.jpg

TESV 2022-10-08 16-57-05-37.jpg

TESV 2022-10-08 16-57-23-49.jpg

TESV 2022-10-08 16-58-17-11.jpg

TESV 2022-10-08 16-58-33-02.jpg

TESV 2022-10-08 17-00-29-12.jpg

15 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Thank you. My issue appears to have been fixed. ^-^

Hope so, it is really a fine asset, this whipping-stuff. For the player it ´s a heavy punishing weapon...I maybe will calm it down toget not at once attack-reactions by NPC....like the cane is acting-seems to me more "handy" not at once to become attacked if used a little:-)

Edited by t.ara
1 hour ago, Aki K said:

Thank you. My issue appears to have been fixed. ^-^

And thank you too, the animated whips really do not work on NPCs-sadly not. I´ll maybe drop this stuff as it is causing once more irritations and it ´s code seems not to be correct-indeed...Such a stuff only for the player is little stupid, from my point of view-lot of people even don ´t know how to handle it. Single whip-R-hand, and both you add the DUAL whip to the left hand-then you can use both...My NPC couldn ´t activate the animation, which is really sad.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked.

I'm about to start my playthrough on SSE and I already have "ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3" installed.

I'm waiting for this amazing mod to be converted to SSE in the next few weeks. 

The question is, if I want to start my playthrough today, should I get rid of ZAP V8 and wait for Version 9 and then install it mid-playthrough or should I play with version 8 and then upgrade to 9 when it comes out?

Thank you.