ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

Both SKYRIM STANDARD BODY VERSIONS are now available. If you download the particulary files, you have to x-tract them into a folder and 7z them afterwards again to become a single 7z-file for an installation by a mod-organizer. Alternatively, you can download the single-file and directly use that file for an installation.

I want to thank for the important HINT, so to split the pack and make it more easy to download it:-) ❤️

Updated to 9.2 by using a PATCH: install the patch by using a Mod-Organizer or by manual way. Run BODYSLIDE before the additional stuff is working.

I know that this is not "sexy" but I wanted to safe the old TRIBAL-CLOTH to become part of ZAP because it is a nice work and available here also with the original textures by adding them by a third-party-mod if wanted.

This update offers also new wider ladders for the game, so that NPCs should be walking up and down maybe more easily. It may help also the quest-mods for better and faster navigation inside of buildings.

I also found older textures for the whiterun-interior-door, which now can be added into the game in some more colors-I added the doors for a quick-and easy use inside of CK.

And at least I wanted to have two plaster-textures, which I used inside of the old bannered-mare-mod of mine so to have a nice base for my next building-interieurs-creations. This ALL is NOT replacing existing textures or meshes (ladders). Your game will not be changed !!! The templates ONLY work if they are used to create new colored versions of building-kits with the existing ones!!!!

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PATCH !!!!

Edited by t.ara

The last version 9.2 is as CBBE-HDT-Full-Version now also available on MEDIAFIRE, file size: 7,545 GB.

The file comes WITHOUT the generated BODYSLIDE-FILES,

so in any case you have to run Bodyslide to create the assets for the gameplay.

And also run FNIS for consumers (orange).

Edited by t.ara

This update expansion is made to become a specially large extension for skyrim, based on the ZAP 8+ version.

It´s no must have, but for all the people, who LOVE SKYRIM and which want again some more building-kits, more trees, more variations of furnitures and again more restraint-devices and more furniture-devices for BD/SM oriented gameplay, will exactly find here what they were looking for.

While the pack is integrating some beautiful building-sets of oblivion into skyrim, it also houses a never seen before CILR-bulding-kit, with which you can create individual houses/buildings of your own fantasy, at once load-free with interieur and exterieur progress at once. I put a lot of work here inside of this, so that you can use it like we all know it from the skyrim-interieur-kits, which allow endless constructions of interieur-and here you build at once BOTH. Otherwise you can use the kit also for buildings which work with load-door and make a copy of the construction and put it also into a cell-if wanted. I´ll add more material for this kit so to be able to create whole castles and to obtain again more possibilities.

Some stuff is available inside of the mod: mandarin-dresses, the WC will be remade and then come with a mod later, too.

Some pics show the development of ZAP some years ago.

TESV 2020-03-28 21-28-45-20.jpg

TESV 2020-03-28 21-35-50-69.jpg

TESV 2020-05-02 01-05-43-21.jpg

TESV 2020-03-28 23-37-19-83.jpg

TESV 2020-04-07 23-52-35-55.jpg

TESV 2020-09-20 21-44-19-94.jpg

TESV 2020-09-20 21-45-30-51.jpg

TESV 2020-09-20 21-48-54-36.jpg

TESV 2020-09-25 21-09-38-80.jpg

TESV 2020-09-01 17-45-37-37.jpg

TESV 2019-05-17 16-25-53-08.jpg

TESV 2019-05-17 16-26-02-29.jpg

TESV 2019-05-17 16-26-55-97.jpg

TESV 2019-05-17 16-30-30-29.jpg

TESV 2019-05-17 22-37-03-94.jpg

TESV 2019-05-14 22-05-02-93.jpg

TESV 2019-04-05 13-16-19-00.jpg

TESV 2019-02-14 23-39-47-81.jpg

TESV 2018-10-06 14-52-58-09.jpg

TESV 2018-10-01 18-08-42-88.jpg

TESV 2018-09-30 15-59-45-90.jpg

TESV 2018-09-30 15-59-14-99.jpg

TESV 2018-11-04 23-02-05-92.jpg

TESV 2018-11-03 23-51-50-30.jpg

TESV 2018-11-01 17-14-03-96.jpg

TESV 2018-11-01 17-13-02-35.jpg

TESV 2018-10-28 02-40-23-37.jpg

TESV 2018-10-27 19-22-15-99.jpg

TESV 2018-10-26 22-55-03-89.jpg

TESV 2018-10-28 00-07-42-12.jpg

TESV-ZAP-Outdoor-Cross-Series.jpg

TESV 2018-10-06 22-22-58-58.jpg

Edited by t.ara

Updated to 9.2 by using a PATCH: install the patch by using a Mod-Organizer or by manual way. Run BODYSLIDE before the additional stuff is working.

I know that this is not "sexy" but I wanted to safe the old TRIBAL-CLOTH to become part of ZAP because it is a nice work and available here also with the original textures by adding them by a third-party-mod if wanted.

This update offers also new wider ladders for the game, so that NPCs should be walking up and down maybe more easily. It may help also the quest-mods for better and faster navigation inside of buildings.

I also found older textures for the whiterun-interior-door, which now can be added into the game in some more colors-I added the doors for a quick-and easy use inside of CK.

And at least I wanted to have two plaster-textures, which I used inside of the old bannered-mare-mod of mine so to have a nice base for my next building-interieurs-creations. This ALL is NOT replacing existing textures or meshes (ladders). Your game will not be changed !!! The templates ONLY work if they are used to create new colored versions of building-kits with the existing ones!!!!

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PATCH !!!!

Edited by t.ara

If one has installed it and if it ´s successfully running, please give me a little feedback if it ´s all fine. I did not test the installation ( !!!) and I hope I have nothing left which is part of this mod. Also if you get errors from Bodyslide, please let me know. I´m lucky for everybody, who is running this without errors now.

Entrance of the ZAP-World: Whiterun, Honeybrew-Inn, then right hand: hill-up, you will see a sign there at the rocks and some few steps and you enter a small groove....

11 minutes ago, t.ara said:

If one has installed it and if it ´s successfully running, please give me a little feedback if it ´s all fine. I did not test the installation ( !!!) and I hope I have nothing left which is part of this mod. Also if you get errors from Bodyslide, please let me know. I´m lucky for everybody, who is running this without errors now.

Entrance of the ZAP-World: Whiterun, Honeybrew-Inn, then right hand: hill-up, you will see a sign there at the rocks and some few steps and you enter a small groove....

Sorry, I was about to try but Mega won't let me download it (quota stuff).  

48 minutes ago, t.ara said:

That ´s because inside is endless new stuff for CREATORS.

Perhaps a smaller download for players as an alternative to the full download for modders?  I've had no trouble downloading 4 GB files from Mega, but it's objecting to this 10.6 GB download unless I install their app (which I don't want to do).

Would it be possible to create a version with just the furniture? I get that they're intended as modding rescources, but if ZAZ v9 starts to become a requirement for other mods then having to download the full pack with the worldspace and all the misc assets seems unnecessary.

Edited by GooglyAye
Clarified my arguement.
1 hour ago, Nikett7 said:

Isn't it time to stop getting stuck in le?

Double this. I know CAO will do the job just right, but it will take someone to upload another 10gigs somewhere else as a ready-made conversion. I value any modmaking job, but lack of SE support is dissapointing.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

That ´s because inside is endless new stuff for CREATORS.

I try to spend some info-lines later.

Creators will reference this whole pack as requirement and force users to download it through 3! quota expirations. Which is not less than 18hours long of waiting, 6hours per 3gb quota. Why just not split into packages for easier referencing? Just a suggestion.

Edited by BreadDain
3 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

Creators will reference this whole pack as requirement and force users to download it through 4! quota expirations.

Exactly my fear. As awesome as I'm sure v9 is, I do feel it's impractically large, especially given the download restrictions of the site were it's hosted. At the very least, please consider finding a way to provide an alternative download link to a site that doesn't require it's users to pay a subscription to not have to wait a whole day to download a file of this size.

4 minutes ago, GooglyAye said:

Exactly my fear. As awesome as I'm sure v9 is, I do feel it's impractically large, especially given the download restrictions of the site were it's hosted. At the very least, please consider finding a way to provide an alternative download link to a site that doesn't require it's users to pay a subscription to not have to wait a whole day to download a file of this size.

A torrent, perhaps.  If its really 10GB it's almost a necessity.  Call it like a "core pack" or something, and then smaller updates can overwrite it.

A lot of stuff simply can't be ported to SE because of the physics. The framework for LE, HDT-PE, doesn't exist on SE and there is no easy way to convert to the SE framework HDT-SMP. Basically, anything with physics has to be recreated from scratch. Unfortunately, SMP is inferior to PE in a number of ways, especially the smaller detection radius. Things like linked chains don't work on SE and maybe never will. 

So please understand that porting this to SE would be a ton of work and some features just wouldn't function. 

A torrent, perhaps.  If its really 10GB it's almost a necessity.  Call it like a "core pack" or something, and then smaller updates can overwrite it.

A google drive link would also work, though the host account would sacrifice 2/3 of their free allotment, it's still doable with no cost to either the host or the downloader, and it's more convenient than torrenting to boot.

Edited by GooglyAye
10 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

Double this. I know CAO will do the job just right, but it will take someone to upload another 10gigs somewhere else as a ready-made conversion. I value any modmaking job, but lack of SE support is dissapointing.

Creators will reference this whole pack as requirement and force users to download it through 3! quota expirations. Which is not less than 18hours long of waiting, 6hours per 3gb quota. Why just not split into packages for easier referencing? Just a suggestion.

An SE conversion is not possible without manual changes on a lot of stuff-and all the HDT-PE assets have to be trashed. And also you can trash mostly all the more complex animated gamebryo-files as there ´s no way to convert them to SE manually.

Splitting this work has never been acceptable, I am really sorry.

A split in 2 or more parts with 7zip would be something to try as it won't require their app. Also if you have a Mega account, copy it to there and download it from your own page. Does not have the same limits.

And +1 for the LE version, as it's near impossible to do SE -> LE but it's a lot less effort for LE -> SE this should be the way to go. As long as Bethesda keeps f-ing with SE with crap like AE I sill won't use that over LE.

Edited by naaitsab
1 minute ago, t.ara said:

Splitting this work has never been acceptable, I am really sorry.

Then; and I intend this as politely as possible, how is this supposed to serve as a modders recourse if it A: Requires an impractically large 10gb download and/or B: Is incompatible with the more recent version of the game, where the majority of the player-base are?

I get that you spent a ton of effort to get this pack released, but that effort is all but wasted in my view if no-one actually wants to use it. I hope you reconsider the idea of splitting up the pack, or maybe allowing modders to port and redistribute the necessary assets as needed, allowing users to use Zaz 9.0 derived mods without requiring a full 9.0 download.