ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

Checking two custom-sliders for an integration to the 3BBB-body...with a nice result...maybe no bad idea to add some NEW upper and bottom-body morphs apart of each other, instead to add a complete shape with one slider....like all the UNIFIED bodies have been created. For the leg-hip-waist I can maybe add only 4 sliders to reach a LOT of more different shapes, for the upper body, specially this high poly mesh is offering endless more forms without destroying the texture-map, compared with the older bodies.

I´ll do this slowly and check out which shape-slider is making sense and which shape you can reach also by using the existing ones, and which is not necessary, because it can be reached by setting up a combination of different existing sliders. In the past I played with more than 300 Bodyslide-sliders, which have been too much and in that way simply NONSENCE. If used slightly NEGATIVE some new sliders also can have a nice effect on the shape, which also can ´t be reached by the originals. A new slider has in any way two different aspects. And everything between 0 and 10000:-)

TESV 2022-09-30 14-21-12-05.jpg

TESV 2022-09-30 14-20-26-03.jpg

TESV 2022-09-30 14-54-00-63.jpg

TESV 2022-09-30 14-53-06-58.jpg

TESV 2022-09-30 14-48-46-58.jpg

TESV 2022-09-30 14-49-25-26.jpg

TESV 2022-09-30 14-51-22-94.jpg

TESV 2022-09-30 14-43-45-63.jpg

Edited by t.ara

in between I think if using clothing, you do not need a 3-bone-body-maybe at least on a bikini. All the other cloth can be created by using the normal physic´s body, inside of LE same like compared with the SE-gameplay. 3BBB is ONLY relevant for big and huge breasts. Means for some few naked scenes, one, two or some few more naked females. SO technically in any case NO problem, not inside of SE and not in LE. Clothing has to be made by choosing simply the best suiting BODY-model. For a CORSET, all the breast-bones can mostly being DELETED from such a project, so to stay REALISTIC-as soon the corset is using leather steel-boned material. Latex is little different and could use the single-bone-body..that ´s fine in this case. MEans that BODYSLIDE stuff of a clothing mod should use for it ´s clothing dedicated groups, so that the gamer can generate the suiting cloth with the suiting body, which has been choosen by the mod´s creator. From my point of view is that the BEST way to make the stuff ideal. But at least I did never create such groups for BS-but I think in future I want to do that for the CBBE physics and for the 3BBB body-that ´s my PLAN so far. The 3BBB (SMP-caliente)  stuff can be also ported to 3ba as I think quite easy with a reference-converting by Bodyslide easily. And if it has some sliders MORE available I am sure you do not MIND. I saw some cloth-mods, which had some "fantasy-sliders" inside of them, which I never have seen before in the 3bs and 3bbb-stuff.

And at least-yes, I talk all about this for SKYRIM LE. A port to SE will be (is) very EASY.

Still busy on a new gatehouse-the idea in the past was fine but my old creation was little odd....will be found inside of the whiterun mod of mine...accessible and a load-free real whiterun-designed home...problem is that I have to repair the mesh-parts which look like damaged to become real walls with real interiors....stone-floor, wooden-floor, tower stair-way up and a suiting shack-door for entering the flat-I will not add the solitude-doors as this damaged the overall character of the whiterun-style in the past.

newGateHouse.JPG

Edited by t.ara

For all those people, who are still waiting for a SKYRIM SE - version I can inform you that BNUBS345 messaged me today in the evening. He offered me to share his work, which still is not ready and then I try to finish the SE- Version by myself. I hope he did a lot of the BS-job as I CAN do that, but it takes time for me. If it should become quality, some stuff need some few parts of a body or a new shape, like for the breast-ropes and so on and so on....

The SE-version will support the CALIENTE CBBE PHYSICS body, which is the most biggest step between CBBE HDT. Later I try to also convert the assets to CALIENTE´s CBBE SMP (3BBB) body, which has a full integration as a real reference body in bodyslide and which is built on the single-boned (1B) body. A 3Ba version can be made later more easy on top of the 3BBB, so far I saw the version of that body-version.

Hi,Ijust d/l'd the mod as a replacement for 8+ from your link. 've done the FNIS deal and get the following errors:  2829 Warning(s). >>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack9\tar0_dwwalkright_attackright.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
 V9.00 .. same for the other 2828 message. Any ideas? :( 

Edited by AttilaMagyar
33 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi,Ijust d/l'd the mod as a replacement for 8+ from your link. 've done the FNIS deal and get the following errors:  2829 Warning(s). >>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack9\tar0_dwwalkright_attackright.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
 V9.00 .. same for the other 2828 message. Any ideas? :( 

NVM, I just realized that it's not compatible with SE ;) 

Today in the morning I got the file of ZAP 9, the SE version, which has been prepared by @bnub345. In between my version is solid working on SKYRIM SE but it has been not supporting BODYSLIDE assets so far but bnubs345 made the most stuff also for the CBBE PHYSICS-body of caliente ready.

I have now to add the missing assets and then I can release also an SE version as well.

What is not ready until now.

He (bnubs345) wrote:

• "Outfits using SMP cloth, I just figured out how to do this when I stopped working" (I can do that-I still have skirts working-no problem)
  • "Outfits where the arms are bound as part of the clothing rather than using an offset animation" (this is working with dedicated new body-models-no problem)

Finished:

• "The breast ropes are ok at default slider values but highly different ones will cause issues. It might be better to just have a set body shape for these rather than building one in bodyslide" (yes, this is a tricky part of all the clothing ssets as it needs some artwork, which also depends on experiences with the sliders of the cbbe-physics body)
  • "Same issue with the breast yoke, there is no way sliders can work on it without destroying the shape." (that asset has been not overtaken to become part of ZAP 9-it ´s simply little scary to me-the trick at this asset is, to let the spine weight the asset in whole and overtake NO slider-conformation so that the asset is held by the body´s spine-problem here is the breast-shape, which has to be formed suiting to the asset and same time working for the sliders-and some have to become switched of with that project-because everything is not working therewith-quite complex for such a stuff....
  • Some outfits might benefit from using the uniboob/unibody reference,....... (This exactly and definitivly I have learned in between, I also got how to convert the old body-assets by using caliente´s conversion-bodies as well by only using some vew clicks-mostly that is working well)

So, the next days I try to make the pack SE - ready.......

Edited by t.ara

She's very adventurous, going out onto the roof. But as far as I know, you haven't ever told us her name. Who is this enthusiastic unfortunate? 

Whoever she is, it looks like she'll be needing a shopping trip to Ikea. 

Edited by vigdis
17 hours ago, vigdis said:

She's very adventurous, going out onto the roof. But as far as I know, you haven't ever told us her name. Who is this enthusiastic unfortunate? 

Whoever she is, it looks like she'll be needing a shopping trip to Ikea. 

She´s jumping like a queen, yes-SKYRIM ´s engine is gentle with jumps..."Zhuleyah", I created here once when I found the face-edit-options inside of RACEMENU...after that she became my best virtual friend ... I decently changed her face and I also made a follower of her-but as a follower she is not with exactly the same face...that follower looks mostly like a sister in spite of I exported her face-data exactly....eyes do shine different and she is looking different with her face. The face depends massivly on the skin texture and in the past she looked more "angry"...the eyes and eybrows are maybe thinner and in different variation, compared with the original stuff...mostly the fair-skin-stuff I used, beside some SG-skins in the past...and here on LL also a creator put a nice skin for a download-but the face is sadly crappy...the skin has been very fine-but the face....-:-(((((( !!!

And I also have a nice virtual face which has been brought by a very exclusive and realistic character-creation, LOL...it is looking so much real that with a correct hair-mesh it looks like a real characters-and you can form the face with ease inside of 3d-software....it ´s in between UNBELIEVABLE ....-and inside of DAZ I made a cute face, merged together by using two different faces, which can be bought as a default character.....I can look if I can do some pictures...first one is a DAZ-pic-merged characters...but still not ready (only for an example, what they do in between with this hi-res-meshes and texture-toying....)-and second pic is an ex-and very nice follower of skyrim....with this feathers in the hair....I forgot her name....and the ultra high character face I did not find...I maybe have lost that pic...the face overall creation is very HARD as it depends drastically on the skin AND the mesh-form...a well made character I find needs to have real nose holes, which in mostly all games are stupid shadow-masks...-so, look into the character ´s noses and ears, and you know which sort of work you held in your virtual hand:-)

T.araFace01small.jpg

2646455-2699073517-14806.jpg