ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

On 2/12/2024 at 12:37 PM, sebakax173 said:

Hi, thank you very much for this amazing mod! I'm having too much fun with it 🙂

I have a small issue that I'd like some help with. I really like the "Branding" furniture, but the character carrying out the branding has the branding iron sheathed instead of in their hand. In comparison, the "Whipping Marker" furniture has the character hold the cane in their hand correctly. I don't know what's causing the issue. I suppose the first step is to ask if other folks have the correct branding animation with the iron in hand, to determine if it's a local problem. Thanks in advance for the help.

By the way, looking at the files, there seems to be three roles in the "branding" animation: slave, executioner, and helper, but I can only get the first two roles' animations when playing with the furniture, and I can't seem to get the "helper" animation. If you could help me with that, it would be greatly appreciated.

By the way also, I'd like to mention that the "Branding" furniture esp entry has a keyword that says it's a blacksmith iron. With the keyword, only the vanilla blacksmith hammering animation would play for me, and I had to remove this keyword with TES5Edit to get the ZaZ branding animation to play. I'd like to ask if it's the same for anyone else.

Cheers. Have a nice day.

Those are ingame as animations and the furniture is also available, but at least a questmod has to put those things together to become a working segment of the game. I guess that the interest in doing so ist not attractive enough.

11 hours ago, t.ara said:

Those are ingame as animations and the furniture is also available, but at least a questmod has to put those things together to become a working segment of the game. I guess that the interest in doing so ist not attractive enough.

Thank you for the reply. My previous post was to ask for some help with what appeared to be a bug for me, not requesting additional implementation. Sorry if I didn't express myself clearly. Simply put, the actor carrying out branding should be holding the iron in their right hand like a weapon, but on my installation the branding iron is strapped to their waist like a sheathed weapon. Please see in the screenshot below (pardon my furry character) I'd like to ask if anyone else observes the same problem.

ScreenShot4.png.dfb2888c488f7e08a69898a9f21723e6.png

I actually don't need additional mods to enjoy ZaZ. I just use the console to access ZaZ items and set up scenes ad hoc🙂 Cheers.

Edited by sebakax173
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I seem to be running into an issue when running the outfits through BodySlide, where these three files end up being unable to be batch built.image.png.0430b6574923e35f087fc1e08a6fb114.png

I also seem to be CTD crashing whenever I enter certain areas in the Test Area, or try to enter the Zap World.

I'll also include that I use a crash logger, and commonly get the error code 0xc0000005 when I check the logs. Googling reveals that it's related to the mod's size.

Fist of all, WOW!! The amount of animations and furnitures and such are simply mindblogging and even quite overwhelming on my first run through Zaz world. Love the whole setup, layout and feel of the world. As I ve been exploring, wondering, testing and collecting items to take with me to my other playerhomes, I stumbled upon a little issue. I could go back a few saves but spent hours testing and collecting before I played the Harp in the Castle. Loved it, but now the music won t stop. Reloading, reloading in Tamriel doesn t help. Any ideas how I could stop it before I revert a few saves? 

EDIT Feel abit stupid, placed "PlayHarp" out of my inventory, actvated it, left animation usual way and it ended. Must ve messed up copying-adding to inventory.

Edited by VladTepesh
Solved
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 11:53 PM, LuceoX30 said:

Hey there, I seem to be running into an issue when running the outfits through BodySlide, where these three files end up being unable to be batch built.image.png.0430b6574923e35f087fc1e08a6fb114.png

I also seem to be CTD crashing whenever I enter certain areas in the Test Area, or try to enter the Zap World.

I'll also include that I use a crash logger, and commonly get the error code 0xc0000005 when I check the logs. Googling reveals that it's related to the mod's size.

By reading the beforegoing threads you may be able to install a working skyrim LE-game, which is also handy for this mod for some steps into the zap-world. Goo-gle is not specialized to get the most out of skyrim. Only the experiences of some years will help to cut out the problematical installations of that game to serve a working one, instead. My mod has still a crash to desktop-chance caused by an asset, which still I could not find. But that ´s an cam-sensitive aspect and it is an error inside of one single gamebryo-file and not a problem to the game or mod in whole. This error logs of Bodyslide are simply not interesting and do not cause any problems for the gameplay. And this mostly can become more crazy as soon you let to check software like loot to compose a "wild brainless load -order" of LL-mods. If you think that ZAP is too large, you may also not use the skyrim.esm, it´s more bigger, compared with zap.

Problem here: Probably weaker hardware, too less RAM, wrong ENB-use, wrong settings for skyrim for the GPU, no correct access for the game to write into or drop RAM - content fast enough...or at least you have issures with FNIS-files, related to ZAP.

On 3/2/2024 at 6:08 PM, VladTepesh said:

Fist of all, WOW!! The amount of animations and furnitures and such are simply mindblogging and even quite overwhelming on my first run through Zaz world. Love the whole setup, layout and feel of the world. As I ve been exploring, wondering, testing and collecting items to take with me to my other playerhomes, I stumbled upon a little issue. I could go back a few saves but spent hours testing and collecting before I played the Harp in the Castle. Loved it, but now the music won t stop. Reloading, reloading in Tamriel doesn t help. Any ideas how I could stop it before I revert a few saves? 

EDIT Feel abit stupid, placed "PlayHarp" out of my inventory, actvated it, left animation usual way and it ended. Must ve messed up copying-adding to inventory.

Thank you-to me the harp-audio has been a test and I am sure it is not working in an ideal way, compared with vanilla assets. I´d normally like to add such audio into the animation behavior, but that´s a closed door, spend by limitations of FNIS and it´s depth of adding new animation-idles. Spending an audiofile inside then of the furniture´s scriptline is highly unprofessional and ONLY a last option. It´s simply not ideal to go this route and so I made only one simgle object for such a testing. Anway are mostly all other assets and all the stufff working quite fine by using this old nice ramework. Content is now there-but it´s rarely in use as lot of people don´t touch the creation-kit as it means to be for them too much complex. But it is not. But i guess skyrim slowly is not in focus anymore. Although it has since now the most fine graphic-features and such a clear-picture spending engine, specially if used with a nice ENB-setting.

On 11/28/2023 at 8:38 AM, t.ara said:

Yes, on my installation is a setup of ZAP 9.2 also for SSE-but not ready for share!!!-When ready it´a ZAP 10 for SSE/SLE.

Baka has a mod for animations which override the azp-animation infos of fnis-the end is you get fnis errors about missing zap-content-which is funny at all. No funny for me and I added that info in BIG letters into the zap-guide. If you can not miss in any way baka´s content, you need to replace the animations of baka with the zdesired zap´s ones. Manually.

Replacers to simply only override old ones with new ones. If baka would create also suiting furnitures and a suiting mechanic, you could also use zap and baka´s creations side by side.

Is there an approximate release date for the SE or AE?

4 hours ago, Hydragon said:

Is there an approximate release date for the SE or AE?

would be better of installing le if want to playtest it will probably be a while tara wont give a date as they are always missed

• 2 weeks later...

i cant download the 10gb single version so went to redownload the seperate links but most of them error

https://mega.nz/file/dDNDkIiA#NbsrF5bCqRcYJsbEfm9BtlSvqw-DTpIiZXPOAiHXFxE

The file you are trying to download is no longer available
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed as it violated our Terms of Service.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist.
The file has been deleted by the user.

ones that work is

https://mega.nz/file/cGcCTJDB#N-IWnu4JKYz10llb6HI2RWw1Ll4v2s6TIkZrZDJRa9Q

https://mega.nz/file/UD8XDTwZ#cy6lFPZt6mcabzutPjwoinUJxzP--VLTIyGdaSwUK7Y

all other links give that error

On 3/26/2024 at 9:04 AM, badbat111 said:

i cant download the 10gb single version so went to redownload the seperate links but most of them error

https://mega.nz/file/dDNDkIiA#NbsrF5bCqRcYJsbEfm9BtlSvqw-DTpIiZXPOAiHXFxE

The file you are trying to download is no longer available
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed as it violated our Terms of Service.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist.
The file has been deleted by the user.

ones that work is

https://mega.nz/file/cGcCTJDB#N-IWnu4JKYz10llb6HI2RWw1Ll4v2s6TIkZrZDJRa9Q

https://mega.nz/file/UD8XDTwZ#cy6lFPZt6mcabzutPjwoinUJxzP--VLTIyGdaSwUK7Y

all other links give that error

i´d try mediafire links for a download...those are the best choice...if suddenly the links expire, it´s maybe depending on their personal choices-not caused by any sort of violations. It´s lot of data in ZAP, i regret that in between and I think also that this was not ideal all this way..ZAP 9 is not really necessary for skyrim and it´s only a top of the mountain of long years creating new stuff for skyrim in any different ways. As soon I am ready with zap 10, I will fresh up the links for both game´s versions. Zap 10 is fully containing a ZAP 9. But it has a serious body-support into it.

On 3/27/2024 at 5:32 AM, lightspeed77 said:

is this not useable with nemesis? i get

ERROR(1035): Missing required option

File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack7_List.txt

No, ZAP is designed to suit with FNIS. Do not let me to explain why it is this way. Nemesis is another mod and can not provide FNIS-behavior´s compatibility. And nemesis for skyrim LE seems to me very, very questionable at all. The way how ZAP is using animations has a much more broad range, compared with other mods. If you override the fNIS content to become useable for NEMESIS you will in the end end up with endless animations with missing assets and you get errors of compatibility (Which you have there shown up). Additional content for Skyrim, which shall be build it´s animations to be useable with NEMESIS simply should become created specially with suiting new game-animation-behaviors and not become loaded with FNIS-behaviors. And I do see only some few mods, which add alternative attack-animations for skyrim, doing so. Ladder climbing and others do go the same route. Adding new animation-behaviors is a hard work and this is by nemesis not ideal, as nemesis doesn´t offer a well made interface for such creations. It only takes changes of the original behavior-files and that is for modding much too hard to do for some "little" more fun for some seconds only. It´s not worth the work.

• 4 weeks later...