ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

On 10/19/2022 at 7:44 PM, t.ara said:

Hope you are on SKYRIM LE....Legendary Edition ... if the game is not opening if you have installed this pack...without any FNIS error(s)?!?!? (impossible from my point of view), you probably have another mod, which is in a HARD conflict with ZAP.

I only have the req mods to work 

image.png

Captura.PNG

Edited by Galuan400
On 10/21/2022 at 10:17 AM, Galuan400 said:

I only have the req mods to work 

Global problems with installing SKYRIM I can not manage here.

Gender-related animations have to be MARKED in the FNIS window as well.

The error of FNIS is not listed and I can not solve this with such info.

If you use a version, which is surrounding STEAM, LL and we can not support you-but exactly such a warning message is appearing in that case.

Means if you use a HACKED version, I can not help. In that case you have to manage the problems by yourself.

ZaZ Animation Pack  9.2 how to fix this  ??   FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab. 

17 hours ago, GenesisC said:

ZaZ Animation Pack  9.2 how to fix this  ??   FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab. 

please read the mod´s guide!

that FNIS error is related to a third party mod which is not compatible with ZAP 9 / 8+ or to a wrongly created installation!

some few pages before you can read about that problem, too

Edited by t.ara
On 10/25/2022 at 11:55 PM, Vampir2005 said:

Hi,

eine Frage wo ist die "Zap World" evtl. ein Bild mit der Kartenmarkierung ?

Danke

Here is the way in pics:

using: (Skyrim LE, Picturesque - Weathers mod & latest ENB (customized))

TESV 2022-10-27 19-58-22-81.jpg

TESV 2022-10-27 19-58-35-14.jpg

TESV 2022-10-27 19-58-43-95.jpg

TESV 2022-10-27 19-59-02-53.jpg

TESV 2022-10-27 19-59-18-60.jpg

TESV 2022-10-27 19-59-26-28.jpg

TESV 2022-10-27 19-59-30-12.jpg

TESV 2022-10-27 19-59-39-06.jpg

TESV 2022-10-27 20-00-01-20.jpg

TESV 2022-10-27 20-00-06-09.jpg

TESV 2022-10-27 20-00-48-77.jpg

TESV 2022-10-27 20-00-57-91.jpg

TESV 2022-10-27 20-02-35-59.jpg

TESV 2022-10-27 20-03-38-63.jpg

TESV 2022-10-27 20-07-23-46.jpg

TESV 2022-10-27 20-07-45-40.jpg

13 hours ago, Vampir2005 said:

Thx`s

leider schmiert mein Spiel immer ab sobald ich nur ein Paar schritte darin mache.

Das Spiel lässt sich durch ein paar Tricks etwas optimieren, vielleicht geht es dann. Ein paar Seiten zuvor wurde genau das Problem diskutiert.

I recently started to play with the Creation Kit and tried to use the Zap assets in a small plugin. But I cant seem to get the mod to load when selecting it as a Master File. I add the option to load multiple master files in the Editor.ini, and saw that you have to add the .bsa files in the config too. However it seems like Zap doesnt have such a file. Every time I select the ZazAnimationPack.esm the creation kit gets stuck loading.
Again this is my first time playing around with the creation kit so there might be a very simple solution to this.

37 minutes ago, Gin0 said:

I recently started to play with the Creation Kit and tried to use the Zap assets in a small plugin. But I cant seem to get the mod to load when selecting it as a Master File. I add the option to load multiple master files in the Editor.ini, and saw that you have to add the .bsa files in the config too. However it seems like Zap doesnt have such a file. Every time I select the ZazAnimationPack.esm the creation kit gets stuck loading.
Again this is my first time playing around with the creation kit so there might be a very simple solution to this.

Hi,

if you have created an own mod in between, it is the ACTIVE file of your START under CK. ZAP is following with the GAME basics, skyrim-esm and maybe also the update.esm/p.

If you have problems with the CK, you can use my settings as I have created them some years ago without any further changes-this is rock-solid setting for my system. You can replace those two files to the SKYRIM-FOLDER and overwrite the old ones or rename the old ones and place mine there for a test.

This then is of course allowing to load multiple masterfiles and you can concentrate on your mod and your work then. ZAP is not using any BSA´s as I decided against that procedure as long I am updating and/or patching stuff here on my system. This BSA compression is making sense for a mod, which is at least READY 100% and forever.

You can if wanted learn the CK by seaching for the bethesda Creation-Kit videos on utube. Hope they did not add any advertisements there-in between is utube totally damaged by adds. The videos are not bad and quite interesting. DARKFOX 127 also is offering some fine guides on utube for the CK and for NIFSCOPE as well-BASICS and more!....Also A. Bellingham and BETHESDA with (e.g.:  "Creation Kit Tutorial Series - Episode 1 Introduction to the Kit", 10 episodes in whole) has some perfect created GUIDES for CK and QUESTS (was related to A. Bellingham). (SADLY NO LONGER ON YOULOST-TUBY AVAILABLE !!!)

You can also download those movie-files off "utup" to handle the stuff more close under your fingertips by using for example CLIPGRAB.

SkyrimEditor.ini SkyrimEditorPrefs.ini

Edited by t.ara

Navigating in CK:

SHIFT L  is allowing to ROTATE the  CELL VIEW WINDOW  with the MOUSE MOVES and

SPACE is allowing together with the mouse moves to change the heigth of your view inside of a cell.

THIS BOTH FUNCTIONS are the elementary KEYS for your visual NAVIGATION inside of CK. This you need to learn like bread and butter for the day.

By choosing different elements inside of a cell you can navigate very quickly by using the mixture of the upper descibed functions to your desired  CAM view to edit or place or change stuff.

By using the scroll-wheel you can go more nearer and more away from objects. By pressing "S" and holding the left-mouse-key, you can change static-object´s sizes, which is in some circumstances USEFUL.

By pressing "M" you can switch off the FURNITURE-EDITOR-MARKERS inside of a cell or outside of a cell...NEVER CHANGE the size of FURNITURES, because those won ´t suit anymore to the size of the bodies !!!-and never change the size of parts of building kits !!!!, to avoid gapping-problems. Those KITS are working with the GRID which is basically INVISIBLE in CK. DON ´t use "to show COLLISION VIEW" from the menu as this function is causing CK to crash!

You can let CK always OPENED, also in the case if you go into your game or if you are working in different software. All those assets, which do not use a BSX-related information inside of their GAMEBRYO-STRUCTURE (Havok-collision and/or animated gamebryo-files) can be at once being used directly without a new load of CK-means all your body-related clothing and other body-related assets can be at once integrated into the game, being integrated additionally into your mod !!

If you have created a new building in the outdoor-location, it can be helpful, at once to have a simple interieur cell of the house (and if it ´s only a ground-plate with a COC-marker, which is LEADING into this cell , bound together with a LOAD-door. This means you can start by loading the interieur-cell and then you can double-click the door-marker to step outside into the exterieur for some outdoor-creation. The way, how to create the LOAD-door, you pleas pick up by the bethesda video(s).

Edited by t.ara

CK time-shift function:

By switching this buttons, you get the abilitiy to direct the sunlight or night-phases, push-able by a time-slider. This allows to create very BEAUTIFUL places/areas, depending on a correct lightning or/and assets/objects. You get a PREVIEW of the game how it will look like later:

sunlighttime.JPG

Unbenannt.JPG

Unbenannt2.JPG

Unbenannt3.JPG

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation! I will definitly have a look at the video tutorials. And I will also try your .ini files. I hope I will get the editor to load with these. Really enjoy your work and it would be so nice to be able to use them myself in the editor. Again thanks a lot!

CK is within your new mod creation EDITING the existing game, parts of the skyrim esm and other parts or maybe also other mods if they got also loaded within your new mod. If for example you change the size of a cup inside of the guard´s house, your mod is simply overtaking this change and it overrides the skyrim-esm so to get this change working into your game...this will always show up, as soon your mod is loading after the skyrim esm, then. It ´s an own mod from that time on. And also if you edit this cup back to it´s original size, if you do not recall the working step, which can be done also inside of CK, you simply get an unwanted change of original data, a so called DIRTY EDIT. Problem is mostly, if a mod is doing this specially, or maybe it is a wished change by the mod-author. TESVedit can delete such dirty-edits from a mod and delete those specially. As long it is really unwanted changes all about that way, it is a helpful tool. But it is not in any case a useful and necessary task, to clean mods against dirty-edits.

It ´s no bad idea, also by using tesvedit to exactly know what you are changing.

So, all the edits may become stored within your plugin-creation (your mod), all of them, if intended, or not intended....this doesn´t matter as long you know what you have done and if those steps don´t harm the game and other mods. If I edit the size of all the different cells all around the game, nobody would care about that and this mod would cause skyrim´s cups to look more sweet and nicer-....you now can call this mod a whole DIRTY EDIT or a wished and welcomed mod to make all the cups more smaller: SMALLER CUPS OF SKYRIM...(NEXUS, patreon-link-included)-quite a funny aspect, but in any case POSSIBLE. Lot of work-more easy to replace all those meshes by adding a smaller mesh into the correct folder to let skyrim READ the alternative mesh-file.....BSA´s contain the meshes, textures and other stuff...as soon the game is getting an alternative folder, consequently by adding the same structure of folder-tree inside of the data-folder under the suiting families like "meshes", "textures" or others, the game picks up the new parts, which have been added there: in that way, all the replacement-mods are working-alternative textures go into their suiting texture-folders, meshes go inside of their alternative folders and so the game is reading ONLY the new files and let the vanilla stuff aside. (If I´m wrong somehow, one can correct me, no worries)

Anyway: if I for example add new FURNITURES by using ZAP, I add them into the game´s wanted areas or cells and change their name and their options, to get a task to get a COPY of the ZAP-furniture-I add a shortcut to it for the area or cell and by that way, I did not CHANGE ZAP itself. Means I get no DIRTY-edits of ZAP-ESM, which is very important to get no global change, related to ZAP. This is analog meant to be like I mentioned about the CUP -scaling of SKYRIM: I can copy that cup or rename it, let CK to duplicate it with another name or directly add a different name to it-so the original cup stays UNTOUCHED. Just being sure about, that SCALING has NO impact on the global object and instead it is ONLY a soft-edit, you can for example change the cup´s texture without getting in trouble if you have a copy of it.

24 minutes ago, Gin0 said:

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation! I will definitly have a look at the video tutorials. And I will also try your .ini files. I hope I will get the editor to load with these. Really enjoy your work and it would be so nice to be able to use them myself in the editor. Again thanks a lot!

I m sure I also reach some others to give this a try, with CK:-))

PLEASE read what I have added .... it is also important for all the edits about the use with CK.

Skyrim modding really seems like this huge iceberg where you only see this small portion when you only use the mods. I have been modding Skyrim for quite a while now but was never in the „creator“ role. But it’s really interesting to have a look into this. 

btw is it possible that it simply takes the creation kit ages to load the Zaz master file because it’s such a huge mod?