ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

On 8/1/2022 at 8:02 PM, t.ara said:

I know that some like to see a SE-Version...but let me say...it will have endless loss of the most best stuff. SE is simply not compatible. Specially ZAP is filled up with assets, which can not run under SE. Those things but count for a fun-game. Cloth and static objects can be converted-BUT-if you auto-convert the wrong stuff, you get new files, which let SE crash. If you get TWO files, which crashes the game, you have no chance to find that error....lot of statical assets have MIXED texture-links. A converter is writing the wrong links and then your texture under SE is damaged-all those assets have to be manually edited again....so I try to explain how less chances you have for such a porting. INSTEAD it is MORE easy to begin with a NEW MOD for SKYRIM SE, which is congruent to that game and which is also planned optimal. WHAT shall OLD ZAP do in such a modern SKYRIM SE ?????

You can work under NEMESIS and maybe use directly DD for further asset-editions-DD has a strong framework and you can add wanted assets from ZAP into it EASILY...in between DD can handle FURNITURES...ööhhh activators AS furnitures, so you can also pick up assets of ZAP and drop them into DD as well-very fast to integrate. You can spare this "let ´s make some parts of ZAP...." out and start with a clean content, which you really and only like to see inside of SE. THAT ´s the best idea.

ZAP is ready and don ´t need further "development". It handles endless real furnitures, compatible with the original game and without any extra-line of code, it has nice restraint-mechanics for offsets and it cooperates with sexLAB. This pack has reached it ´s physical limits. I want to say that I filled this framework with it ´s suiting amount of content. Some years ago, I ran three instances of ZAP8 all beside each other with about 600 furnitures. Without any artefacts. This pack offers about 2000. All of them do work. And else you want a progress?- WOW !!!

Thanks t.ara,

You explained that so well, that maybe people will stop hounding you to make on SSE.

Myself I am on SSE but I make do with the conversion someone did of Zap 8+ along with "I will Take the Display Model 3" that IS for SSE.

Hopefully one day someone will make a ZAP alternative for SSE and I respect you staying with LE development to support everyone still using LE (some old mods were great like Captured Dreams) 

Sadly I had to change to SE due to the memory issues with Oldrim and constant crashes. 

15 hours ago, bnub345 said:

Hopefully you can get everything to work with Nemesis. I tried but I don't know how it works and the only way to get answers seems to be contacting the author.

Anyway, it might be a good idea to just convert the LE bodyslide to SE directly instead of making a new one from scratch. I think all of the outfits will work as is except the SMP cloth stuff. I will see how it goes once I get it downloaded, but I am at the mega data cap for today. It's a shame to have the SE port waiting up on the bodyslide assets. 

MOst cloth can be converted by using OUSNIUS´s BS converting bodies. Also the UNIBOOB bodies can be VERY helpful....this part is easy. But the meshes have to be trimmed nearly all around the leg´s area. The converted shapes seldom show clipping-it ´s quite a fine helper. But the special assets like for example the breast-ropes really nead to have a very good IDEA, how to create them, as this asset exactly is deforming VERY, very much inside of it ´s area, which is NOT working, yet. This simply is the problem of the SE body-shpe in whole: if you add the rope onto a slim shape, it can ´t be working to be used in same way like we have it working on the old bodies. Some of the assets need a serious idea to become working perfectly well.

Next weeks I will learn something about skyrim´s behavior-engine to get fit for some more animation-work. During that time I think I will be also get a cool idea, what I can do with this sensitve assets via Bodyslide. If I really can get impact into the engine and if this is playable by the game, it´s possible to renovate zap quite perfec to become with all it ´s assets and stuff more closer or identical to the original game- behavior. Maybe this dream can become true.

No stress and no hurry. Without your enthusiasm of work and your energy, I would not mind about SE...and if I get questions or if I need help, I ´ll ask you...If you did not repair my spent hints on the version you have onto your computer, then let me know, my version of SKYRIM SE is here now error-free-still with the skeleton-error sometimes, but this I will also solve SOON. At least if I am able to DROP FNIS from this mod.

13 hours ago, chuckyw said:

Hi T.ara, 

I have been using 9x since you released it.  I love it.  You added a huge amount of items, and content.  I am very happy

This is an awesome news-I´m very happy if you like my creations, specially am I lucky for all the non-sex- stuff, which can make the game more beautiful, if used:-)))

And I am also happy, that not only paired sex-animations are in the focus of the players:-)) ?

Try to use the CK and start with a mod of yours....this is, what I like you to do:-)

12 hours ago, kohlteth said:

Thanks t.ara,

You explained that so well, that maybe people will stop hounding you to make on SSE.

Myself I am on SSE but I make do with the conversion someone did of Zap 8+ along with "I will Take the Display Model 3" that IS for SSE.

Hopefully one day someone will make a ZAP alternative for SSE and I respect you staying with LE development to support everyone still using LE (some old mods were great like Captured Dreams) 

Sadly I had to change to SE due to the memory issues with Oldrim and constant crashes. 

Hello, there will be once a very CUTE SE version, but let´s do this with "love"-and not FAST as a copy. SE is offering different new aspects in a technical way, which I would like also to use.

I guess the still available versions of ZAP do not support the newer bodies, which is a mess. And I would also spend my time to optimize the bodyslide content as well as I can offer.

LE and ZAP have taken a long, long time and I have been so much happy with ZAP 6.11 and then with ZAP 7. But I wanted more assets and stuff inside of the pack, I learned the way to create furnitures and I also had to learn to create all the animations by myself. Struggling animations are of course not the same, like to create with the same technique a dance....but it is exactly because of that very interesting in a few steps to create. I could optimize my workflows and use the tools without further problems...the code of ZAP has been until now all the time the same. All further editions are not hindering the functions of older mods, which I always wanted to keep compatible-so if one wanted today to play an old mod, another earlier version is not necessary.

But I also decided to do a SE version to become built up on bnubs345´s work as this was 100% working and without any issures. Technical problems ONLY appear with the new bodies of SE and how you can read before this reply, am I trying to solve that in quality. ZAP without Bodyslide´s asset would be a shame, lot of stuff would be missing. That ´s not possible. And furthermore do I think that a SE version can be build up in an alternative way, concerning it ´s framework, depending on the abilities, which I get by editing the animation-engine apart of FNIS.

16 hours ago, bnub345 said:

Hopefully you can get everything to work with Nemesis. I tried but I don't know how it works and the only way to get answers seems to be contacting the author.

Anyway, it might be a good idea to just convert the LE bodyslide to SE directly instead of making a new one from scratch. I think all of the outfits will work as is except the SMP cloth stuff. I will see how it goes once I get it downloaded, but I am at the mega data cap for today. It's a shame to have the SE port waiting up on the bodyslide assets. 

...NEMESIS needs to be feed with behavior graphs and can ´t be fed with idles/txt-files: You can try to drag the FNIS-behavior-files of ZAP somehow to nemesis....maybe that is working....then build the nemesis structure and try the game.....but I this is a noob-idea only-LOL. Maybe the FNIS behaviors are readable....

11 hours ago, chuckyw said:

I do have 1 question to clarify, does ZAP 9 replace ZAP 8 or should I run both?  I just want to make sure I have it correctly installed.

ZAP 9 is replacing the older versions. Take your time for a clean deinstallation, be sure all the folders are gone, run FNIS-go ingame-check if the animation system is okay.

After that, you can install ZAP (single download by medi-fire) directly as a 7z file. Some errors my occure with Bodyslide-ignore them or delete some sliderset-files, which do not find their shape-files...and then you have it.

OR you completely install ZAP manually-this is secure and a professional way. You only activate the esm by checking it inside your mod-organizer. UNCHECK the restraints-lock in the MCM menu and maybe restart ZAP inside of the MCM, this is making sure that all offsets become registered and played by the game.

ALWAY ONE version if there´s no dedicated PATCH-PATCHES work like to ADD further content-but patches, I made very seldom.

SSE "fever": -I have "updated" my last creations of ZAP 9 also into SSE (ZAP-Bodyslide stuff still is not ready for SSE!!!)...the result is what you can see here...pic 7 shows btw. a water-glitch, so that all the whiterun has been under water ....that was caused by jumping out of the well and still the game has not been ready with that water-activator, after walking away...

That "whiterun"-mod will come soon....

SSE-PROBLEMS:

-ZAP ´s mouth mechanic inside of SSE I did not see working....(means that gags do not yet open the mouth by the zap-script)

-real sleeping causes also closed eyes, which do not open again-maybe there´s something known about SE....

p.s. is SKYRIM SE able to create serious reflections by the ENB??? -for mirrors?

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-41-44-81.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-42-14-60.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-42-33-42.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-43-28-78.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-44-07-85.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-44-17-02.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-45-00-64.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-46-16-31.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-46-25-52.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-47-21-64.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-48-35-02.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-49-11-30.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-49-47-85.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-50-04-65.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-52-22-87.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-53-19-55.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-53-49-68.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-54-03-68.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-54-34-97.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-55-10-11.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-55-32-94.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 20-57-59-02.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-01-53-01.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-02-20-03.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-02-25-08.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-02-40-50.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-05-17-37.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-05-23-88.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-05-53-38.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-07-05-55.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-07-15-21.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-07-32-40.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-09-45-92.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-10-55-57.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-11-04-74.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-11-18-84.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-11-34-24.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-12-28-84.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-12-51-75.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-14-22-78.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-14-32-01.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-18-44-21.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-19-26-99.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-19-33-08.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-10-13 21-19-42-59.jpg

Edited by t.ara
1 hour ago, kohlteth said:

Looks awesome !!

Did I read right that you are taking out the BreastYoke?

Will this not break mods like S L U T S ?

No, this thing never has been activated-it still was an idea and not became realized....if this asset is really so much wanted, I can maybe try to overthing to build it into zap-half it ´s ready:-)...but i´m not sure if I can add another offset...with this type of framework....there has been such a yoke made by heretic-but i´m not sure about, that it has been used ever...

And thanks for the niceSSE-feedback...:-))

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

No, this thing never has been activated-it still was an idea and not became realized....if this asset is really so much wanted, I can maybe try to overthing to build it into zap-half it ´s ready:-)...but i´m not sure if I can add another offset...with this type of framework....there has been such a yoke made by heretic-but i´m not sure about, that it has been used ever...

And thanks for the niceSSE-feedback...:-))

Never mind I think I got confused with maybe DD, I just know there is a breast-yoke and thought it was a Zaz/Zap one. 

While on subject, not ZAP 9 related but may be, never been able to equip "handcuffs" as CTD in Zap 8 every time, just hope not same issue with Zap 9 when SSE capable. 

Loving your screens of Whiterun btw, never knew it was your mod I had in game with the Pillories outside Bannered Mare until now and X cross around whiterun. 

Downloaded the latest 9.2 CBBE download. There seem to be missing 3 source files from there.

image.png.1088f5dba3e2018224b1618e27c3b2a5.png

Also "zazStraightJacketPrayer" seems to be UUNP. Haven't checked all others so perhaps there are more but 1 can be easily missed of course.

I also made a slider set for Bodyslide CBBE witch should include all items without the UUNP DDA items which are also bundled with the CBBE release of 9.2. Extract the folder so it's [ZaZ 9 mod]\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\ZAZ 9 CBBE.xml

SliderGroups.zip

There are also some vanilla records overwritten with only German names changed when loaded in Tes5Edit. Probably from a cell duplication action in the Creation Kit. Removed those edits to keep the game clean for other languages.

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Edited by naaitsab
20 hours ago, naaitsab said:

I also made a slider set for Bodyslide CBBE witch should include all items without the UUNP DDA items which are also bundled with the CBBE release of 9.2. Extract the folder so it's [ZaZ 9 mod]\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\ZAZ 9 CBBE.xml

SliderGroups.zip 2.07 kB · 2 downloads

That ´s very kind and I will see if I can use it for some changes to sort the stuff into maybe two folders...I still think about it.

20 hours ago, naaitsab said:

There are also some vanilla records overwritten with only German names changed when loaded in Tes5Edit. Probably from a cell duplication action in the Creation Kit. Removed those edits to keep the game clean for other languages.

ZaZAnimationPack.esm 4.35 MB · 0 downloads

And this is sadly from my perspective in between not useable because the esm is still changed in some few worksteps. Little pity. If you want, I can spend you the esm´s before a next and last update, then.

Thank you for this work:-))

If you want assets for DD5 or for your "pink"-mod ?, you are free to use it. But please rename those assets to avoid double-names.

If you need help or if you found a restraint asset, which you like to use in DD it ´s always welcome-same for furnitures....anyway am I in the next weeks busy at the skyrim-animation-behavior.....I want to learn how to use NEMESIS.

In some weeks/months I can also maybe add DD5 to my setup and I can maybe help with some stuff...it ´s up to you and Kim.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

That ´s very kind and I will see if I can use it for some changes to sort the stuff into maybe two folders...I still think about it.

For "shipping" updates seperating UUNP and CBBE might be easier. In this case for users, if slider groups are added it should not really matter. Unless users don't know about slider groups and how to use them of course :P

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

And this is sadly from my perspective in between not useable because the esm is still changed in some few worksteps. Little pity. If you want, I can spend you the esm´s before a next and last update, then.

I've had it happen myself, for some reason if you copy certain things like cells in the Creation Kit it just adds a overwrite to your ESM/ESP from the thing you copied it from. So I always check those with Tes5Edit and the "conflict" options in the advanced filter menu. As it can break patches or in this case change the display name. I can understand German to a certain degree so not really a problem for me but as it's a English focused community it might make it weird for others.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Thank you for this work:-))

If you want assets for DD5 or for your "pink"-mod ?, you are free to use it. But please rename those assets to avoid double-names.

If you need help or if you found a restraint asset, which you like to use in DD it ´s always welcome-same for furnitures....anyway am I in the next weeks busy at the skyrim-animation-behavior.....I want to learn how to use NEMESIS.

In some weeks/months I can also maybe add DD5 to my setup and I can maybe help with some stuff...it ´s up to you and Kim.

You also thanks for your efforts ;) I've seen a few items I would like to add to the Pink mod already so that will surely be done. 

As there are no active animators currently in the DD team it would be nice if we could add some new fresh ones to DD. Like more device struggle variants etc. 

This is a wonderful animation pack. I'm sure many happy modders owe the makers a great debt of gratitude. For all players, of all orientations, kinks and such.
Now, uh, I ran into a little problem: Sometimes, while exploring ZaZ World, I experience random crashes. This does not happen in main parts of Skyrim. 
I do not believe I have any conflicting mods installed.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Hi:-)

Some pages before this you ´ll find some suggestions for optimizing your setup-maybe then you can also use the "testworld"...

(My setup is really not up-to-date so with some latest tricks, you maybe can use it...any sort of ENB is necessary for that visit)

You can also try to add my suggested files to your SKYRIM-folder...if this is not more better with entering the ZAP-world, maybe this is helping...

ssce5432.dll ssme.ini ssme.log

On 10/18/2022 at 5:08 PM, Galuan400 said:

LE EDITION , yes i run fnis and follow all the instruccions but the game just not open 

Hope you are on SKYRIM LE....Legendary Edition ... if the game is not opening if you have installed this pack...without any FNIS error(s)?!?!? (impossible from my point of view), you probably have another mod, which is in a HARD conflict with ZAP.

Edited by t.ara

I'm having issues/questions about the "plated" assets. for some reason no matter which way I rotate them, the subject always seems to be facing the same direction. I go into CK and rotate it 180 degrees, and still the face the same way. Any ideas? This only seems to occur with objects placed with CK. If I place them with placeatme then they are moveable and I can rotate them freely.

21 hours ago, bytorredoubt said:

I'm having issues/questions about the "plated" assets. for some reason no matter which way I rotate them, the subject always seems to be facing the same direction. I go into CK and rotate it 180 degrees, and still the face the same way. Any ideas? This only seems to occur with objects placed with CK. If I place them with placeatme then they are moveable and I can rotate them freely.

no, no idea, i´m sorry. As far we talk about furnitures, they can be rotated only around the z-axis into every directions-all other angular changes are forbidden and result to misalignments during the animation use. All the asset s can be easily rotated around the z-axis with ease. Inside of CK, they can follow to a virtual grid or they can be placed free, off the grid. Adding asset s of zap by using positioners and maybe console commands is out of my focus as this way to add assets into the game is not serious-maybe for some the only alternative to surround CK-but in any case is this method causing issures.

If you rotate a plate-furniture at 180 degree, you will get a 180 degree change of the animation. There´s no furniture-marker onto the furniture-that ´s correct. This has to be tested in game, how the animation is acting.