ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

Dear T.ara: 

While I remember: I've often thought that a posture collar should actually have an influence upon the neck it encloses, reducing it in girth, width, circumference, etc. 

Is there some way, also, to tilt the head back a little, so looking down is restricted? 

Maybe Skyrim mechanics make this impossible to realize, but what do I know? Is it possible, to have a tight collar? If anyone can do it, it's likely to be you. 

Written from ZapWorld, on a perfect day, on a perfect beach, tightly corseted, bound and gagged, perfectly alone, with gulls and skuas calling... 

4 hours ago, vigdis said:

I've often thought that a posture collar should actually have an influence upon the neck it encloses, reducing it in girth, width, circumference, etc. 

Is there some way, also, to tilt the head back a little, so looking down is restricted? 

If you're on SE, you might be interested in what Roggvir is currently doing: Roggvir's Adjustable Gags - as he wrote over in the DD development thread, he intends to add morphs for other body parts too. Maybe he already is considering posture collars, maybe give him a nudge.

(I'm on LE so I just watch his mod with envy)

6 hours ago, meyi said:

Got the ZAP 9.2 CBBE HDT Full version from mediafire link. Installed via Vortex. Tried running FNIS. Error(2026): Too many animations  502 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack8\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack8_List.txt):  + ZazLMFAO_Shuffle_Loop  ZazLMFAO_Shuffle.hkx

I probably did something wrong, just not sure what. Help? :)

Did you grab the XXL Patch from the FNIS download page and followed their instructions? That did the trick for me (on LE)

13 hours ago, crococat said:

ZAP World is not compatible with Vampire Slave Den. It is in same location, so dungeon is not reachable, ZAP is entering before it.

Wanted some life in ZAP world. It is beautiful but feels lonely.

Uiuiuihhh.the zap-world is an own world-creation and can not conflict with another mod. ONLY if that other mod WOULD use a same world-name-but even in that case would you have to enter the world somewhere...this is not possible that the WORLD-of ZAP is conflicting with another area or world-mod.

Additional "life" in zap world would mean to have more and more power-computing and at least to create a bethesda-compatible new world, which is under my technical circumstances here with so many new stuff not possible-I only work alone on stuff, which normally would become only possible to be realized by TEAMS.

Lonelyness means stabil.

9 hours ago, meyi said:

Got the ZAP 9.2 CBBE HDT Full version from mediafire link. Installed via Vortex. Tried running FNIS. Error(2026): Too many animations  502 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack8\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack8_List.txt):  + ZazLMFAO_Shuffle_Loop  ZazLMFAO_Shuffle.hkx

I probably did something wrong, just not sure what. Help? :)

Yes, maybe do you need another FNIS version or you maybe need to drop other pack ´s animations....

7 hours ago, vigdis said:

Dear T.ara: 

While I remember: I've often thought that a posture collar should actually have an influence upon the neck it encloses, reducing it in girth, width, circumference, etc. 

Maybe Skyrim mechanics make this impossible to realize, but what do I know? Is it possible, to have a tight collar? If anyone can do it, it's likely to be you. 

Written from ZapWorld, on a perfect day, on a perfect beach, tightly corseted, bound and gagged, perfectly alone, with gulls and skuas calling... 

This problem has been discussed in the past by other creators, specially for the DDasset corset with that neck-head holder...as a conclusion in the past it meant to be no solution for that. An OFFSET animation is mostly only for the arms and hands working...of course I made two times an offset with extremal edits of the head and for the spine-bone(s)...this also worked but I have to say that I do now not like to overhaul all the 90 offsets we have in ZAP. YES, a little would it be possible to use for example the heretic-fork and set the head high and get such an effect-but the animation for that has to be OVERDRIVEN very much to get a little of such an effect in the gameplay...and if your character is face-to-face dialogue-forced, that effect is gone with the head-moves. SKYRIM has simply not such restraint-mechanics and the frameworks (DD and ZAP) really do a lot-and from my point of view is ZAP more moderate for the game - engine (the offset mechanic of ZAP is "oldschool-LOL) because it works by using the original way how to do/create the offsets and real furnitures for the price that everything is not stabil  and not perfect for NPCs, compared with DD.

I can TRY to experiment with the head-offset-animation..but it is in any case BREAKABLE by simple SKYRIM-mechanics which are stronger than an offset all alone.

2 hours ago, nameless701 said:

Rebuild Dragonsreach (victorian style)

Drachenfeste1.jpg.7f4cd6698e776a31fdbd98692d842ee6.jpg

Drachenfeste2.jpg.9810ab7b9b654f153e763264784b1419.jpg

Drachenfeste3.jpg.e9ff24d4d26a1949999afc7d8621b333.jpg

Hello NAMELESS:-)))

You know, I really like that you found the stuff to become usable for your work-this really makes me happy here. So please have a look at the assets and USE it. As soon I see that also the oblicion-stuff is used, I´ll go on and offer some additional building kits from oblivion...the houses have to become changed, as their stairs are not suiting to skyrim and the heights of the ceilings also are little problematic. But IF people really start using the stuff, I will create MORE. Additional and as an extra-not inside of ZAP. If the candle-lightning is too small for you, you can change the size of the lights inside of the nif-files. But that can also look wired if the candles burn like "hell":-))

Check also out the new chairs and the wood-texture-templates. The CASTLE-interior-set could become changed here also by using another texture-template, only here inside of this interieur-I did that also some days ago inside of the bannered mare. You can also create your own wood-texture for that wood. And you can quickly add an edited set of the used parts and rename it to *myname inside of CK with the different texture-then. In that way you can edit easily every single house´s interieur without corrupting the next ones. You get individual styles which is more real, than compared with the replacer-mods of textures or such like-it is more work but it is simply UNIQUE then. Bethesda has been FAR TOO LASY for such a work. One house is looking like the next one....same wood texture and stone textures on every HOUSE, walls and so on...NOT really cool:-)))

original texture:

textures\architecture\whiterun\WRWoodBeamINT01.dds (SMIMM is replacing this with a better one inside of the same folder, extracted inside of the game-file-section for a replace-your template can be simply placed under your mod-name, inside of a textures-folder...)

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

If you're on SE, you might be interested in what Roggvir is currently doing: Roggvir's Adjustable Gags - as he wrote over in the DD development thread, he intends to add morphs for other body parts too. Maybe he already is considering posture collars, maybe give him a nudge.

(I'm on LE so I just watch his mod with envy)

Did you grab the XXL Patch from the FNIS download page and followed their instructions? That did the trick for me (on LE)

Yes, something like that I made also for ZAP in the past for bigger gags-so the mouth has to open more wider...let ´s be honest. Nobody could wear such a football in the face....(only my personal way of thinking)...ZAP has it ´s mechanic for the opening mouth based on a script, which is not perfect, but mostly okay. As soon you use scripts and if it is not really suiting to the game, you get some unexpected effects and some problems, also with different other mods.

So as a conclusion of those tests I saw, that the additional gags with the wider opened mouth has overriden the functional scripting of ZAP. It ´s not working aside of ZAP. Not, if we want BOTH. There ´s only one version possible so far...otherwise I could imagine, that ZAP ´s script could also get an additional second stage for the open-mouth-BUT I DO NOT LIKE to invest now time into coding. I feel more happy with world-and area-creations, additionally with the new ZAP-content. If later I suddenly want to add for example a Bondage-roleplay with an NPC-maybe on top of a follower-creation, I go scripting as well. Yes, I also created some quests, but those are non-sexual-stuff and simply bethesda-like, quite uninteresting for LL. Stuff like "getting into a bar and talk with an NPC for a task to find a sword in the tamriel world" - that ´s no problem:-))

Thank you, T.ara, for all the explanations of what's going on, and what's possible.

I'm realizing just how much I enjoy simply staring at the screen, watching scenes unfold, like a movie, with minimal actual "playing" of the game. Your outfits are certainly stunning. 

Which reminds me to suggest a need for more gloves, especially long gloves, for those of us who find ourselves unable to run DD alongside Zaz. 

Another question: do people somehow manage to use those maxi-skirts without the thighs clipping through? How? 

Maybe my walking animations are wrong for this, but I've tried several, and nothing seems to solve the issue. 

An animation that forces the character to take shorter - not slower - steps, might be a good idea. 

For a one-person show, you are astonishing :) 

Edited by vigdis
15 hours ago, t.ara said:

Uiuiuihhh.the zap-world is an own world-creation and can not conflict with another mod. ONLY if that other mod WOULD use a same world-name-but even in that case would you have to enter the world somewhere...this is not possible that the WORLD-of ZAP is conflicting with another area or world-mod

It is not conflicting, just VampireSlaversDens mod is not working with ZAP, enter gate is visible but not reachable becouse ZAP enter work first. But this mod is deleted from Nexus now as i see, so not many people will see this. Dont know about popularity of this mod, just repoting.

Still have locked undeletable ZAP items with any options in MCM. Could it be from MariaEden or similiar mod? Or it is normal?

7 hours ago, crococat said:

Still have locked undeletable ZAP items with any options in MCM. Could it be from MariaEden or similiar mod? Or it is normal?

If you have items equipped which you cannot remove:

ZAP9 introduced a new MCM option for needing a key to unlock them. So if an old mod equips ZAP items, you might be stuck until you untick that option.

Had that same problem in Simple Slavery ++, reported that to the author, got fixed within the hour.

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

you might be stuck until you untick that option.

I have items from this 9 version aquired by additemmenu autolocked with any mcm option and with all keys.

I understand when mods do this for quests and unequip them later also by quest. But i have most items from 9 locked by itself.

Think i have side mod that do bad things.

Only way to delete items is some furnitures in zap world, but had to coc there as cannot use doors. Before 9 i had no such problems with 8+.

But maybe i am wrong as dont remember what mods were installed and updated last time.

Edited by crococat
1 hour ago, crococat said:

I have items from this 9 version aquired by additemmenu autolocked with any mcm option and with all keys.

I understand when mods do this for quests and unequip them later also by quest. But i have most items from 9 locked by itself.

Think i have side mod that do bad things.

Having all keys is no use when your hands are tied. You really need to either untick that option, or ask a friendly NPC to get the restraints off you.

Maybe t.ara can explain (or throw in a link) how the struggling and unlocking mechanic works for PCs? Maybe there's a FAQ that I overlooked?

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

If you have items equipped which you cannot remove:

ZAP9 introduced a new MCM option for needing a key to unlock them. So if an old mod equips ZAP items, you might be stuck until you untick that option.

Had that same problem in Simple Slavery ++, reported that to the author, got fixed within the hour.

The added zap´s lock mechanic is optional and is only available if the mod is used first time by default-you can untick the function in the MCM or you go to an npc and ask for a release.

For npc I think you can only do that if you have such a key or if you switch it off-I guess-That function should not cause problems for other mods if switched off.

Furnitures can also be locked by using a dedicated test-script-but you can not then go away anymore...no help and no exit-mechanic. Such a mechanic can be made if you use activators for and against the player-in that case it can be a cool stuff: you get into a trap somewhere and get fixed to a furniture...and if the furniture has a release-activator and if for example an npc runs thru that activator, you get free again..same you can do with locked hanging cages...which you add as a copy, delete the name of the door and add an activator to the door...nice way to work without any quest.

Edited by t.ara
2 hours ago, PittsburghDK3310 said:

Hello,

When is the correct time to load this mod? After stuff like Pama's Deadly Furniture or before? I am unsure how the order impacts the results.

the zap stuff is best to become earlier loaded then those mods, which use the stuff. Pama´s stuff more later to load is fine.

22 hours ago, vigdis said:

Thank you, T.ara, for all the explanations of what's going on, and what's possible.

I'm realizing just how much I enjoy simply staring at the screen, watching scenes unfold, like a movie, with minimal actual "playing" of the game. Your outfits are certainly stunning. 

Which reminds me to suggest a need for more gloves, especially long gloves, for those of us who find ourselves unable to run DD alongside Zaz. 

Another question: do people somehow manage to use those maxi-skirts without the thighs clipping through? How? 

Maybe my walking animations are wrong for this, but I've tried several, and nothing seems to solve the issue. 

An animation that forces the character to take shorter - not slower - steps, might be a good idea. 

For a one-person show, you are astonishing :) 

The skirts I made so close to the body so that it looks well-the smp-skirts can become edited by bodyslide, you can WEIGHT the WAIST area again or little scale the skirt up (Z-axis off) ...everything in BODYSLIDE with the LOADED project...you load the UNIVERSAL-SKIRT or the Ghost-bride-SKIRT and then you choose the skirt and with the "wider" tool, you can edit it a little ... then you STORE the project again...the skirts have to be edited by using the REFERENCE-body loaded-BUT AFTERWARDS you DELETE the reference-body before you store the project again...then you "BATCH-BUILD" only that skirt again and you can see the changes in the gameplay.

About gloves: COCO has lot of NICE CLOTHING available...she/(I guess it´s her) has made really beautiful and fine quality assets. She seems to use all her time and creates endless new stuff-gloves she made nearly with every style of cloth, she did. I´m compared to that a greenhorn, when it comes to clothing-creations. SLOW WALKING you can HAVE in skyrim, if you add a controller to your game.

You can use not only a microsoft-compatible-windows-controller, you can also use a PS3/4 controller if wanted. For win7 you install the official microsoft controller-driver...x-box-controller and then you install a SCP -server for getting compatibility to a playstation-controller as well. By using BLUTOOTH, you can also use the controller wire-less, like on a playstation system.

Windows 10 doesn´t need a controller driver but it also needs the SCP-server-software, which has to become downloaded-a newer way maybe working for win 10...if you want it for win 7, let me know...

Yes, and with the controller, you can tickle the animation of walking to every speed, slow motion  up to normal walking and runing on the same stick. With the keyboard, this is not possible. Anyway is a controller for skyrim not ideal...lot of keys, which we use in gameplay are not available by the controller and to use both, side by side is from what I know NOT possible!..With the controller you also can walk in camera-angles, which are not available with the keyboard all alone-maybe SSE is able to use both, side by side---no idea...would be nice, if bethi would have added this-but I guess they forgot about it...too many trees in the SE-forest...

Edited by t.ara

Finally-not an ZAP aspect but after some few days, I got it !!!

For SKYRIM LE, I created a nice 3BBB setup, built on the CALIENTE CBBE SE body-enhancer and his additionally CBBE SMP 3BBB body creation, which I find it is perfect inside of SKYRIM SE.

And this stuff is now also running inside of SKYRIM LE:-)))) I fiddled around with the two physic´s of LE, the SMP and the PE, so to finally do it with SMP. I tested it also with PE, but SMP is now looking FINER and can be also changed by using 5 different behaviors for the breasts, legs !!! and buttiiii!...

Collision is as well working, like I saw and compared with SE (I use the same body there).

I would also like to try to SWITCH in game with the num-keys to the different stages of the behavior of the breast-jiggling, this would be amazing, like I tested with COCO´s LE-version (which did not work btw.) and... (which is very complex from my point of view (...AND IT USES the older CBBE-body, btw.).

I made SMP working (which was little tricky), I created a suiting RACE-MENU-PLUGIN for this body and now I try to make the jiggling switchable (maybe I can get that working-the idea was so cool inside of COCO´s version, to press a button for switching different physic-behaviors (i mentioned, that those did not really work?!)).

This body can be used to weight the cloth for the player only, it can be used for ALL npcs and it can be installed WITHOUT being used if not wanted for the gameplay. Means you can also use the CBBE HDT instead-or weight cloth with the CBBE-PHYSICS - body with a single-breast-bone. You can add CBBE 3BBB clothing and make it use for yourself, add a CBBE PHYSICs-cloth for NPCs (which then will work with HDT-PE) or you still have like I do now NPCs run around with CBBEHDT (single BBP)...everything is working with a same texture (which has to have the vag-textures inside!!) all together. Naked characters will switch to the 3BBB in any case.

Performance is perfect-no delays in RACEMENU, no jitter in curves while walking with the character and the following cam...but maybe problems ocure if all NPCs suddenly would be naked-which here never will be the case:-)

Original two BODY-mods are all by CALIENTE, I only made them to become working in LE.

TESV 2022-09-20 21-27-27-27.jpg

TESV 2022-09-20 21-27-13-24.jpg

TESV 2022-09-20 21-24-31-71.jpg

TESV 2022-09-20 21-23-11-48.jpg

TESV 2022-09-20 21-22-23-03.jpg

TESV 2022-09-20 21-22-10-92.jpg

TESV 2022-09-20 21-21-08-85.jpg

TESV 2022-09-20 21-19-17-11.jpg

TESV 2022-09-19 18-38-28-47.jpg

TESV 2022-09-19 18-35-12-79.jpg

TESV 2022-09-19 18-35-34-66.jpg

TESV 2022-09-19 18-34-22-09.jpg