ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

Hurray !!! ?

I made my first successful step inside of the furniture-graph : a new mod for nemesis, which adds an additional laughing - animation into the existing wall-lean-furniture...WOW !! -for you not ineresting, I´m sure but for myself is this is a MILESTONE, comparable with the time, when I began to add my first furniture into ZAP by using FNIS, some years ago.

On 11/16/2022 at 5:00 PM, vigdis said:

t.ara, is the zbf hobble-dress-standing meant to be a full-length purple straitjacket that allows no walking? 

I suspect something is wrong, or missing, although its standing-struggling animation is excellent. 

Hi,

I guess it´s that restraint-style and little purpled white straightjacket long-style thing-yes, of course. That ´s for standing in trouble on same place. As soon one is wearing it-you ´re simply in a full animation and out of control. ZAP-lock100%. Without a further codeline.

9 hours ago, scottstein001 said:

Anyway for this to extract nicely into M02? It fails to extract 7 files when I try.

If you made a download of different files, all those files have to become unzipped and put together into a big mod´s folder. After that you need to zip it again if you want to intall it by using a MO.

The best way is to DOWNLOAD the latest versions, which can be installed directly without any further workaround.

If that fails, I would install the mod simply manually.

Hi

I dunno but ive got some struggle with this. 1st i donloaded the multiple file version, didnt get the animations. then I saw the full version download appear, downloaded that and saw that still anims were missin. then i thought maybe merge both together, maybe the missin files are differnet ones and i get functional mod. Computer says no. 

download and try again? Or might i been stupid at some point, and the solution is ez....

thx for help

why140.PNG

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hi,

I guess it´s that restraint-style and little purpled white straightjacket long-style thing-yes, of course. That ´s for standing in trouble on same place. As soon one is wearing it-you ´re simply in a full animation and out of control. ZAP-lock100%. Without a further codeline.

Thanks, t.ara. Purple seemed an odd color to use, since it mimics a missing-texture situation. I misread the last word in your post, as codeine; sometimes I feel I need one of those, when Skyrim gets troublesome :) 

Edited by vigdis
2 hours ago, vigdis said:

Thanks, t.ara. Purple seemed an odd color to use, since it mimics a missing-texture situation. I misread the last word in your post, as codeine; sometimes I feel I need one of those, when Skyrim gets troublesome :) 

:-)) ...

to be again more exactly: that asset is WHITE-dirty-and has a purple shimmer....!!! it has the straight-jacket old-style-texture which I have changed a little.

If you have a fully homogen-purple-flat and foreign looking texture there instead, you have this missing.

4 hours ago, GehtsmirnetuffnSack said:

Hi

I dunno but ive got some struggle with this. 1st i donloaded the multiple file version, didnt get the animations. then I saw the full version download appear, downloaded that and saw that still anims were missin. then i thought maybe merge both together, maybe the missin files are differnet ones and i get functional mod. Computer says no. 

download and try again? Or might i been stupid at some point, and the solution is ez....

thx for help

why140.PNG

Best time to deinstall ZAP again-then download the last suiting pack and simply install that manually-people using ZAP simply will learn and begin why and for what reason a manual installation is more better, compared with a mod-organizer...and please !!! read the guide....then you will be very successful and easily you will handle not only zap.

On 11/18/2022 at 9:54 PM, Londo101 said:

In my mod menu, the ZAZ Animation Pack appears twice.... 

ScreenShotModMenu.jpg

nice!!!-specially you with your experiences about modding will easiliy find out you have the esp and esm active twice-means you get zap 9 twice loading with some very bad effects under CK...delete the esp ....and if there is none, delete all versions and only install the last one....set the esm of zap active and take care about that there´s no older behavior-file disturbing the animation-stuff of zap.

15 hours ago, t.ara said:

nice!!!-specially you with your experiences about modding will easiliy find out you have the esp and esm active twice-means you get zap 9 twice loading with some very bad effects under CK...delete the esp ....and if there is none, delete all versions and only install the last one....set the esm of zap active and take care about that there´s no older behavior-file disturbing the animation-stuff of zap.

Thank you! I try!

But unfortunately I have no experience with modding... I just try around and sometimes don't really know what I am doing... ;-) 

34 minutes ago, Londo101 said:

Thank you! I try!

But unfortunately I have no experience with modding... I just try around and sometimes don't really know what I am doing... ?

?...you created assets in the past...simply unpack the zap and put it into the suiting folders in the game...run BS, run FNIS and then activate the esm if needed by MO...ready!

If you get issures with testworld, you can use some interieur visit-jumps which have been exposed some pages ago...

You can start with console opened:

coc zbfshipwreck

On 11/20/2022 at 8:49 PM, t.ara said:

Best time to deinstall ZAP again-then download the last suiting pack and simply install that manually-people using ZAP simply will learn and begin why and for what reason a manual installation is more better, compared with a mod-organizer...and please !!! read the guide....then you will be very successful and easily you will handle not only zap.

Thx a lot. I was always kinda scared with installin stuff manualy, but it works now and me is happy :D

On 11/12/2022 at 9:19 PM, t.ara said:

Hurray !!! ?

I made my first successful step inside of the furniture-graph : a new mod for nemesis, which adds an additional laughing - animation into the existing wall-lean-furniture...WOW !! -for you not ineresting, I´m sure but for myself is this is a MILESTONE, comparable with the time, when I began to add my first furniture into ZAP by using FNIS, some years ago.

.....in between I can edit FNIS related furnitures and get rid of misalignment of the FNIS-genereated animations. I learned to edit and integrate a furniture for making it ROCK SOLID without any problems to keep 100% the angulary and entry point. I´ll no edit the existing furnitures of ZAP but I will use this for a next generation mod in future. I´ll also check out if I can add attributes like soundfiles /FX strings/animated objects of all kind onto it directly...

The problem is inside of FNIS, which is sadly generating furnitures in a WRONG WAY, which is not compatible with the original-game. Because of that reason, all the troubles with missalignment of furnitures happened since years. If one is able to edit FNIS or if one has the developper´s code, I could help to solve that errors now. It is very much PITY !!!!

The overall problem of my edits are deleted as soon FNIS is running again to create the mod´s behavior files. The only way to prevent FNIS to do that is to offer a MOD, which CAN not be changed anymore from being updated by FNIS, and which is using FNIS all alone, which is not seriously possible. The only way to KEEP such edits also for users means to create a dedicated behavior-file of the own mod, which is merged all together, by using NEMESIS. NEMESIS is the only way to spend professional furniture-creations and maybe also other cool stuff, by keeping things on a professional level of use, then.

The shown pillory is working 100% in touch with the official animation-system, as an additional furniture. Alignment issures: none. Angular issures: none. Tested while JUMPING inside and hindering NPCs to walk straight into it...the landing is always like a touchdown into a chair:-)

A mod which is offering such furnitures will only carry some dozends of the most best furnitures, which I did because it is impossible to overhaul all the 700 furnitures to work on this level.

TESV 2022-11-21 20-23-29-34.jpg

12 hours ago, DvPl said:

I'm curious about this as well.

You should not, that ´s in the past a creation for some tests with the whipping. ZAP carries some artefact code for a slave-mode but this never became alive. This has been set to become alive in Maria Eden LE, instead. ME is working quite perfectly well inside of my WHITERUN BROTHEL, if interested. There are enough actors and a suiting area with working assets inside.