Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

Quick guide on collision for boobs,

You'll need nifscope: http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope from downloads section

You'll need hdt.xml from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

Idle pack: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/?p=570201

Choose idle 01 and rename it appropriately to mt_idle.hkx, don't forget to backup your original mt_idle.hkx and put into the correct directory: Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female

Using nifscope picture tutorial via s666: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/?p=566933

Another way shorted explained here from ballsy::

"To elaborate, you'll need to open femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.nif in nifskope, right click the body, select block -> insert -> Nis... -> NiStringExtraData. Note that it is not NiStringsExtraData.

Right click NiStringExtraData on the block list, copy branch, right click on NiNode on select paste branch. Delete the original NiStringExtraData by right clicking -> block -> remove. Click on the new NiStringExtraData and use ctrl + up to shift it to the first line right after 0 NiNode.

Go to block details after clicking on NiStringExtraData and click on the txt icon of Name. Type in HDT Havok Path

Now go to block details line 4, String Data and click the txt icon. Enter the path where you installed ledo's xml.  (eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml)

Click Save As... in nifskope and replace the original femalebody nif file. Same stuff goes for armors."

I have been doing this and the HDT Physics works well and responds to walking and running, except that there is no collision. However, I am editing the UNPB BBP mesh and not the CBBE or ADEC body.

Perhaps it's the fact that I am using UNPB BBP; which may be the source of the problem? If so, assuming that UNPB BBP is built differently, is there a way to edit the UNPB BBP mesh to have collision?

A quick tutorial for you monsto

Open your body/armour nif (with T/BBP weighting) in nifskope.

i6icymujdobd6qi7g.jpg

Right click the block list and go to Block and click insert.

k7ccjd5ducqdk5z7g.jpg

Then go to NiS... and click NiStringExtraData.

55ai2ngysf5doyh7g.jpg

In block details right click the value for name and click edit string index.

b6y666s6igr16l07g.jpg

Type HDT Havok Path and click OK (Make sure to use caps where shown)

uluyha99wl2x81p7g.jpg

Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml

in my case "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml"

and click OK

n7bcrb9gda19r7m7g.jpg

Click on the NiNode in the block list and in block details change the num extra data list value to 1

6w4zwhgf6i089wc7g.jpg

Double click the green refresh arrows just below and add the number the NiStringExtraData is using in the block list,

It is "0" in this case.

Click save as and do the same for the _1 body/armour.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i used this tutorial in order to install the HDTPhysics idle animation1 (breast touching) but it didnt worked for me.

i use a custom CBBE body made with Bodyslide and i have XPMS 1.91 installed.

Also i have noticed that the breast jiggle is somewhat different form simple tbbp but the idle animation is not working.i get invisible body in game when i remove my armor

i used HDTphysics 9-28(in skse/plugins file) and i attached the "hdtCBBE" in Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female

this 11-16 version don't stop working on sex acts but i have ocasional boob and butt stretching (only on companions) when entering buildings, exiting buildings everything works fine, and again, animations with jiggling boobs make them crushed

I noticed other thing, at least on my game, the HDT dll is incompatible with nioverride.dll from race menu, I had to remove race menu to be able to enter the game

I also have the  stretching on companions.

But it only last a minute or less.

Also sometimes my char hair gets gets black but i'm not sure if is a HDT issue.

So I've downloaded the Manga V3 and Manga DM v3 bodies to try it out, the collisions do work on those meshes in my PC... Although the Manga bodies are not the type of body mesh I prefer to use.

It appears that the only variable is the UNPB BBP mesh I use. UNPB BBP does not seem to have collision.

I'll upload the UNPB BBP nif files here for troubleshooting, because I would really want this to work on the UNPB body.

p.s. I had manually attached hdt.xml to the UNPB mesh myself, as per instructions provided by the previous posts.

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

You may correct me if I'm wrong.

It is not enough, only the femalbaody _0 and _1 .. to edit.

Unless you walk around naked.

The armor with the breast bone (NPC R L Breast Breast NPC) must be edited so that the effect is also seen in the armor.

I'm getting the feeling here that are constantly posted the same step by step tutorials or even opened a new topic.

The armor with the breast bone (NPC R L Breast Breast NPC) must be edited so that the effect is also seen in the armor.

I'm getting the feeling here that are constantly posted the same step by step tutorials or even opened a new topic.

For now, yes I am walking around naked, purely because I want to get the collision working before I move on to editing armors.

So far I've followed the tutorials diligently, but they seem to be ones concerned with the basic installation of the HDT physics mod. I'm still not sure which part of the installation process (in nifskope) specifically involves activating the collision physics.

You are correct. If you do this to the body nifs, ONLY the body will have the effect, not armors. For each armor you want to have the effect you must also add the collision xml to the armor.

For now, yes I am walking around naked, purely because I want to get the collision working before I move on to editing armors.

So far I've followed the tutorials diligently, but they seem to be ones concerned with the basic installation of the HDT physics mod. I'm still not sure which part of the installation process (in nifskope) specifically involves activating the collision physics.

To make the collision effect work you MUST have the HDTphysicsExtension.dll in your SKSE folder. Having the HDTphysicsExtension.xml in the SKSE plugin adds the basic physics to any body or armor that has breast and or butt bones on it. You then need to take the hdt.xml you found in the Manga body thread that adds collision to the HDTphysics, and drop it in whatever folder that has the part you wish to change ( so if you want to add collision to the body, put it in the same folder as the body, add it to an armor, put it in the same folder as the armor ). You then need to attach it to the nif as described in the tutorial. 

At this point I'm getting ready to start a new NEW thread for requests to do this, just so I don't have to keep reading the same questions over and over in this thread or hell the handful of others I keep seeing this pop up on all over LL.

Quick guide on collision for boobs,

Is it just me, or do we have quite some separate threads for everything from qouted post till this one? Or do we simply insert those walls of text everywhere we can?

Depends if your the sort to filter through hundreds of threads trying to find the help your trying to acquire if nobody is personally going to help you. Wall of text, information provided to try cover as much as possible for people to try soak in. Most Windows operating systems have 10+ gigabytes of just help files must be useful to someone...

If your just being sarcastic well I tip my hat and carry on with the day.

No, I have nothing to do with HDT .

This great work comes from HydrogensaysHDT in which I specifically would like to thank you once again for his work here .

Xp32 also extend my thanks for the attainment of the hair physics.

To your question - was indeed discussed a thousand times , but whatever.

In the path data / SKSE / plugins / need the files:

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP

xmlhdtPhysicsExtensions.dll

be copied.

SKSE should of course be installed ;)

For breast collision you need to edit the nif file of your bodies and armor and you need an additional xml file.

These must support BBP / TBBP .

You open the (for example) femalebody_0.nif with NifSkope .

The first entry in the list 0 NiNode is the key .

Mostly he called Scene Root .

Right click on this Ninode and it will open a context menu.

Here If you choose Node - > Attach Extra Data .

Now another menu will appear .Here you NiStringExtraData choose.

NOT NiStringsExtraData .

So click on NiStringExtraData .

Now your details below block new entry appears .

Click in name on Txt .

It displays a dialog box where all the existing entries in the mesh are listed.

Below you can then "HDT Havok Path" add the input field.

The paths to the HDT.xml you add in String Data (instead of Name) on the same way.

The HDT.xml for breast collision you can find for example (top in topic) here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

here are some pictures to:

post-25678-0-65399100-1384635793_thumb.jpg

post-25678-0-04196900-1384635820_thumb.jpg

post-25678-0-01549700-1384635850_thumb.jpg

post-25678-0-27001200-1384635867_thumb.jpg

post-25678-0-23830600-1384636435_thumb.jpg

I have these installed and now configured for collision:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D26800&pUp=1 Skeleton v1.91

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37900/? UNPB Body with TBBP 2.5.1

The Nifscope tutorials should activate the collision if you got a Body that will allow it like above so far as I know, a skeleton such as above, the file hdt.xml, correct path in Nifscope for the hdt.xml location which you can put anywhere you like but recommend where they say to put it from tutorials. Urm anything else is beyond me and perhaps something to do with whatever version of hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll you currently have.

@xp32

Is there significant difference from the Skeleton used in the co-produced UNPB body over your latest v1.91 please? I installed the Unpb pack and replaced the skele with the v1.91 just trying to cover all possible angles with getting HDT to work.

None of those files seems to work correctly on my side. When my character perform her idle thing (?) the breasts moves up but got like...stuck, clipping and twitching...then fall...doesn't looks good.

This can happen depending on the breast size. The collision effect when the hands go down is not the same motion as when the hands go up to push them. If the breasts are not in the proper alignment \ size \ position relative to the hands then they can get stuck. Just jump or something to reset thier position.

@xp32

Is there significant difference from the Skeleton used in the co-produced UNPB body over your latest v1.91 please? I installed the Unpb pack and replaced the skele with the v1.91 just trying to cover all possible angles with getting HDT to work.

My latest upload always cover the earlier one. FYI, I never mess with hdt.xml (boobs things) it's quite minor for me now

@Hydro

Seems, even the latest updates hasn't solve "vibrating/shake" issue when two rigid body touch each other surfaces. I think I need more to play with value.

EDIT: increasing the mass (have to multipe it from 2 to 8) and tensor scale help alot to reduce it. 

Just to confirm - what versions of hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll work properly with the collision idle? I'm using 16-11 and as Uriel pointed out it's probably too new - thus after I set everything up I get collision but also breasts that twitch and point all over the place!

Well finally the right question (in my opinion).

It does not work 100%.

Either because the XML is too old or too new DLL ;)

In conjunction with the hair physics seems to be no, cooperation, currently.

Unfortunately the log is also nothing that could help the modders.

I would just wait here.

That's why I prefer working for a pony-hair cut, mostly because I always see Luna from behind.

You are correct. If you do this to the body nifs, ONLY the body will have the effect, not armors. For each armor you want to have the effect you must also add the collision xml to the armor.

To make the collision effect work you MUST have the HDTphysicsExtension.dll in your SKSE folder. Having the HDTphysicsExtension.xml in the SKSE plugin adds the basic physics to any body or armor that has breast and or butt bones on it. You then need to take the hdt.xml you found in the Manga body thread that adds collision to the HDTphysics, and drop it in whatever folder that has the part you wish to change ( so if you want to add collision to the body, put it in the same folder as the body, add it to an armor, put it in the same folder as the armor ). You then need to attach it to the nif as described in the tutorial. 

At this point I'm getting ready to start a new NEW thread for requests to do this, just so I don't have to keep reading the same questions over and over in this thread or hell the handful of others I keep seeing this pop up on all over LL.

All good though to nit pick for the sake of clarity:

You then need to take the hdt.xml you found in the Manga body thread that adds collision to the HDTphysics, and drop it in whatever folder that has the part you wish to change ( so if you want to add collision to the body, put it in the same folder as the body, add it to an armor, put it in the same folder as the armor ).

It doesn't matter where in Skyrim's directory the hdt.xml collision file is kept so long as the body or armor nif you're attaching it to in Nifskope is explicitly told where to find it, in the same way that you apply textures to meshes. 

There's nothing about the collision xml file that dictates where it should be located, it's just a file that needs to be referenced. Don't mean to be pedantic or anything, but I think it's important people get on the right foot in understanding what they're doing, better position to diagnose issues that way.  

Archived