Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

Quick guide on collision for boobs,

You'll need nifscope: http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope from downloads section

You'll need hdt.xml from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

Idle pack: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/?p=570201

Choose idle 01 and rename it appropriately to mt_idle.hkx, don't forget to backup your original mt_idle.hkx and put into the correct directory: Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female

Using nifscope picture tutorial via s666: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/?p=566933

Another way shorted explained here from ballsy::

"To elaborate, you'll need to open femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.nif in nifskope, right click the body, select block -> insert -> Nis... -> NiStringExtraData. Note that it is not NiStringsExtraData.

Right click NiStringExtraData on the block list, copy branch, right click on NiNode on select paste branch. Delete the original NiStringExtraData by right clicking -> block -> remove. Click on the new NiStringExtraData and use ctrl + up to shift it to the first line right after 0 NiNode.

Go to block details after clicking on NiStringExtraData and click on the txt icon of Name. Type in HDT Havok Path

Now go to block details line 4, String Data and click the txt icon. Enter the path where you installed ledo's xml.  (eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml)

Click Save As... in nifskope and replace the original femalebody nif file. Same stuff goes for armors."

Added this to the documentation post (2nd post) of the thread.

Anyone have the link for the 11.16 version ?

here > http://pan.baidu.com/s/1GGgvB#dir/path=%2FhdtPhysicsExtensions

See, this is what makes this so damn confusing. The v11-13 Minor Release in the OP points to these exact same files.

And the files are dated 11.15.

you're missing some info:

1) That dir only has the latest version.

2) I can get behind the times and the OP won't be accurate but it will always point to the most current.

3) HydrogensaysHDT, the author of the mod, is in China... International Date Line and all. 

Anyone have the link for the 11.16 version ?

here > http://pan.baidu.com/s/1GGgvB#dir/path=%2FhdtPhysicsExtensions

See, this is what makes this so damn confusing. The v11-13 Minor Release in the OP points to these exact same files.

And the files are dated 11.15.

you're missing some info:

1) That dir only has the latest version.

2) I can get behind the times and the OP won't be accurate but it will always point to the most current.

3) HydrogensaysHDT, the author of the mod, is in China... International Date Line and all. 

I was thinking there was multiple repositories.

Last stable version 9-28

Last stable minor version 11-13

Latest build (11-15).

I'd get rid of the date for the OP. With the daily updates Hydro does, the OP will most likely be outdated within a few hours after you make an update to the release date.

Getting a lot of lockups and ctd's  Here's the crash from my last log :

[11/18/13 16:20:05]INFO: Add character 27009eab
[11/18/13 16:20:05]INFO: Add character 00[11/18/13 16:20:15]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdt.xml
[11/18/13 16:25:05]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdt.xml
[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: Fatal error occured
[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: Code : 0xc0000005
[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000000
[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: Module :
[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: Address : 0x00687092
[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: Module Address : 0xbf0ffc06
[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: AccessViolation, try to read 0x3f800000 failed
[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: ExceptionContent saved in hdtPhysicsExtensions.dump
[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: Plugin is trying to save game

Getting a lot of lockups and ctd's  Here's the crash from my last log :

[11/18/13 16:20:05]INFO: Add character 27009eab

[11/18/13 16:20:05]INFO: Add character 00[11/18/13 16:20:15]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdt.xml

[11/18/13 16:25:05]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hdt.xml

[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: Fatal error occured

[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: Code : 0xc0000005

[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000000

[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: Module :

[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: Address : 0x00687092

[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: Module Address : 0xbf0ffc06

[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: AccessViolation, try to read 0x3f800000 failed

[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: ExceptionContent saved in hdtPhysicsExtensions.dump

[11/18/13 16:25:26]ERROR: Plugin is trying to save game

Just to point out info from my personal experience with the crash log from the hdt system. It has a second purpose besides potential crashes caused by hdt, it will register any crash related or unrelated. I have ELFX and its expansion plugins and i found that the dawnguard esp has floating grass issues, and so i loaded it up and attempted to "fix" it. Needless to say i started crashing everytime i tried to leave the soul cairn. it was caused by these edits i attempted to do.

The catch was the hdt system logged the same crash repeatively. So as i said not all crashes in that log are related to hdt directly.

BY GOD I FIXED IT!!!

or rather i found a workaround but whatever!

so i was playing around with the skeleton rig, to see whats what... at some point i took the vanilla rig and startet implementing one breast bone after the other to see where the problem was... both prebreast-bones were no problem

after implementing the two breastbones i had the same thing as before, so the incompatibility was here...

i realized that i could not do anything with the skeleton rig... either i implement the bones and have fucked up HDT or i dont and have no tbbp animations...

so i tried something different: I added one aditional breast bone to each breast, so the order is prebreast-BREAST2-breast-breast01,

cuz i thought ill try to apply the HDTphysics to the breast2 bone, thats not part of the rig, and my tbbp animations to the standard breast/breast01, which are in the skeleton-rig...

and here i got lucky... to apply HDTphysics to not breast but breast2 i just needed to change the name of the bones in the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml"... that was completely guessed but it works :D

so if you want the animations of v9-28 with newer versions... thats how it works for me

I'm using BodySlide and I'm having problems similar to yours I believe, butt deformation and breasts as well. When I remove the skeleton_female.hkx the body will have a more natural shape but the breasts somehow seem too big or hanging outwards...

I dont understand what you did, any suggestions ?

Well, they probably watch your video a couple of times with their jaws dropped and saliva dripping. Then they realise their defences were bypassed, so they start posting negative comments to restore their self confidence.

At least partially.

It seems a body made through the bodyslider, at least for me, when used with the collision feature tends to result in misformed and erratic behavior of the breasts and butts. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yep - having this exact problem. I've given up with it tbh....

It seems a body made through the bodyslider, at least for me, when used with the collision feature tends to result in misformed and erratic behavior of the breasts and butts. Is anyone else having this problem?

I think it's because the collision XML is tailor made for only one body type. What kind of erratic behavior are you getting?

I think it's because the collision XML is tailor made for only one body type. What kind of erratic behavior are you getting?

Since I'm using a custom shape I'll give you a point of reference. The first picture is normal and the second is obviously not. In the second, the animation has already looped.

post-21086-0-50696900-1384905427_thumb.jpg

post-21086-0-96071200-1384905440_thumb.jpg

As i spoke with homie ledo4ek XML with collision made only for 1 dll (can't remember maybe 9-28) and if ALL of you want it work for newer . You must  go to 3ds max -create spheres  and add to class="hkpCapsuleShape"  class="hkpSphereShape" new parameters. Just stop complaining about it."BEG" Hydrogen for including it in new dlls and xmls as part of it.Or just forget about it till beta finished. I almost see this in Every post and thread now , everyone complain and cry about it. Stop shiting with it posts,that has nothing in common with HDT !!!! 

As i spoke with homie ledo4ek XML with collision made only for 1 dll (can't remember maybe 9-28) and if ALL of you want it work for newer . You must  go to 3ds max -create spheres  and add to class="hkpCapsuleShape"  class="hkpSphereShape" new parameters. Just stop complaining about it."BEG" Hydrogen for including it in new dlls and xmls as part of it.Or just forget about it till beta finished. I almost see this in Every post and thread now , everyone complain and cry about it. Stop shiting with it posts,that has nothing in common with HDT !!!! 

wasn't complaining just seeing what was up with it thats all...If there isn't a solution I'll just go back to without the collision no biggie. and no I don't have 3dsmax and I can't get the student version Not willing to give 1000-3000 dollars to that company even if i had a crap ton of money, I don't support autodesk

Since I'm using a custom shape I'll give you a point of reference. The first picture is normal and the second is obviously not. In the second, the animation has already looped.

First off, your custom shape looks almost exactly the same as mine, which is awesome.

Anyway, It might just be an issue with the newer DLL. I think the only solution is to attempt to screw with the XML yourself or just wait for this whole system to be optimized.

is 11.16 or 17 or which ever currently the lastest, I cannot get hold of, the file sharing place or my isp have trouble connecting together. Is there another place that somone is allowed to share from please? I usually have to go through two or three attempts at downloading every new release to test at it takes a stone age to download such a small file really :(.

Archived