Corrupt A Wish

5 hours ago, Golgazek said:

Granted, but they're always utdated.

I wish the game industry fixxed it's bullshit.

Granted, but the game industry is now basically dead.

I wish all of mankind shared one universal language.

3 hours ago, z46 said:

Granted, but the game industry is now basically dead.

I wish all of mankind shared one universal language.

GRANTED! but while they all speak it they still can't understand each other

I wish humanity was up to facing its problems with courage and an open mind

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

I wish humanity was up to facing its problems with courage and an open mind

Granted! The courage is there, the mind is open ... unfortunately the last existing narrow minded weak mad man pushed the red button. Human life will end in less than 30 minutes.

I wish the mad man would be put in a very secure room with soft walls and friendly guys to take care of him.

45 minutes ago, worik said:

Granted! The courage is there, the mind is open ... unfortunately the last existing narrow minded weak mad man pushed the red button. Human life will end in less than 30 minutes.

I wish the mad man would be put in a very secure room with soft walls and friendly guys to take care of him.

GRANTED! It is called the Situation Room.

I wish that all human beings, but especially "leaders", could take a step back and see themselves in the way that others do.

On 7/1/2020 at 6:46 PM, Psalam said:

I wish that all human beings, but especially "leaders", could take a step back and see themselves in the way that others do.

Granted.

• They take a step back.
  • They see themselves in tha way that others do.
  • They have a jolly good laugh about how stupid the others are to allow them leadership at all and not to dump them immediately in dark prison hole.
  • And they keep on doing what they did before,
  • .. with a big nasty grin on their faces.

I wish I would have more time these days to finish the basic layout of my secret valley in the CK (and get this LOD thing under control :classic_sad:

2 hours ago, worik said:

Granted.

• They take a step back.
  • They see themselves in tha way that others do.
  • They have a jolly good laugh about how stupid the others are to allow them leadership at all and not to dump them immediately in dark prison hole.
  • And they keep on doing what they did before,
  • .. with a big nasty grin on their faces.

I wish I would have more time these days to finish the basic layout of my secret valley in the CK (and get this LOD thing under control :classic_sad:

GRANTED! Unfortunately all extra time is now consumed by a horrible itch that you can not help but scratch leaving you with even less time than you had before.

I wish getting older didn't suck so hard.

19 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Granted! But now you have to run a minimum 100 miles a week!

I wish getting old not sucking didn't mean having to run 100 miles a week.

20 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Granted! But now you have to run a minimum 100 miles a week!

I wish getting old not sucking didn't mean having to run 100 miles a week.

GRANTED! Now you can just remain in a state of suspended animation from which, hopefully, some future generation will figure out how to awaken you.

I wish I had enough faith in the younger generation to hold out any hope for the above.

15 hours ago, Psalam said:

I wish I had enough faith in the younger generation to hold out any hope for the above.

Granted. Now, you have enough faith. Though it's utterly wasted and completely unjustified.

I wish the younger generation will come to power sooner than later.

3 hours ago, worik said:

Granted. Now, you have enough faith. Though it's utterly wasted and completely unjustified.

I wish the younger generation will come to power sooner than later.

GRANTED. Just look at the streets (no help needed from me)

I wish the younger generation would mature faster

• 2 months later...
On 7/5/2020 at 12:06 PM, Psalam said:

I wish the younger generation would mature faster

GRANTED!  Now, they mature so fast that it effectively eliminates critical thinking and questioning dead-end developments of the elders.

I wish ModOrganizer2 would re-establish the former feature of BSA file management like MO1 did.

14 minutes ago, worik said:

GRANTED!  Now, they mature so fast that it effectively eliminates critical thinking and questioning dead-end developments of the elders.

I wish ModOrganizer2 would re-establish the former feature of BSA file management like MO1 did.

GRANTED! now it works almost as well as Vortex (that means more visits to the Technical Threads for me trying to straighten out the problems that mod managers iron in ... sigh ...)

I wish @Pfiffywould quit being overrated

• 2 years later...
On 9/23/2020 at 8:55 AM, Psalam said:

GRANTED! now it works almost as well as Vortex (that means more visits to the Technical Threads for me trying to straighten out the problems that mod managers iron in ... sigh ...)

I wish @Pfiffywould quit being overrated

Granted, now they're a popular modern that's people consider to be decent, while creating the same content throughout the years

I wish I could get people to play rimworld multi-player with me.

5 hours ago, ChapCap243 said:

Granted, now they're a popular modern that's people consider to be decent, while creating the same content throughout the years

I wish I could get people to play rimworld multi-player with me.

GRANTED! now you just need Windows 14 in order to make it work

I wish Microsoft would quit making updates that destroy my existing software.

On 5/20/2023 at 11:55 AM, Psalam said:

I wish Microsoft would quit making updates that destroy my existing software.

GRANTED! Now, they make updates that destroy your existing hardware.

I wish I could leave my work today, instead of another 4 loooong hours

18 minutes ago, worik said:

GRANTED! Now, they make updates that destroy your existing hardware.

I wish I could leave my work today, instead of another 4 loooong hours

GRANTED and enjoy that trip to the hospital that got you off work

I wish I wasn't already listening to "information" about the presidential election that is over a year away.

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I wish I wasn't already listening to "information" about the presidential election that is over a year away.

GRANTED -  starting today, you can't hear anything anymore till the end of all times.

I wish my remaining work for today would be less booooooooring than it is.

15 minutes ago, worik said:

GRANTED -  starting today, you can't hear anything anymore till the end of all times.

I wish my remaining work for today would be less booooooooring than it is.

GRANTED. Your work will be exciting as you figure out how to get so much done in so little time while the building is burning down

I wish the BBC would get more female presenters

20 hours ago, Psalam said:

I wish the BBC would get more female presenters

GRANTED but anti-diversity policies require them to disguise themselves as males

I wish I would have less occasions to feel disgusted about so called "very important people" of the world

2 minutes ago, worik said:

GRANTED but anti-diversity policies require them to disguise themselves as males

I wish I would have less occasions to feel disgusted about so called "very important people" of the world

GRANTED because they will now OVERTLY oppress you so you can be angry instead of disgusted

I wish people would be more cautious in choosing who to make their hero(es)

On 5/26/2023 at 12:01 PM, Psalam said:

I wish people would be more cautious in choosing who to make their hero(es)

Granted! They are more cautious now, but far more gullible to fall for the worst characters ever

I wish somebody would invent indestructible bicycle tires

(or murder all those morons that leave broken glass on the bicycle lanes.Very, very slowly and painful!  :classic_angry:)  

Edited by worik
6 hours ago, worik said:

Granted! They are more cautious now, but far more gullible to fall for the worst characters ever

I wish somebody would invent indestructible bicycle tires

(or murder all those morons that leave broken glass on the bicycle lanes.Very, very slowly and painful!  :classic_angry:)  

GRANTED! All the people that leave broken glass have dies of silicosis, sadly now the pets are leaving broken glass when they would have preferred plastic

I wish, just once, the sun would rise in the west and set in the east. I mean, it's monotonous.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

I wish, just once, the sun would rise in the west and set in the east. I mean, it's monotonous.

GRANTED! It turns around.

But, Lord Harkon, I must report to you that you misread the whole "Tyranny of the Sun" prophecy and the sun is glowing even brighter now, when shot at.

I wish I could stuff as much ice cream in my belly today, as when I was a teenager and I could eat anything in any amount without any issues :classic_happy: ? ?

3 hours ago, worik said:

GRANTED! It turns around.

But, Lord Harkon, I must report to you that you misread the whole "Tyranny of the Sun" prophecy and the sun is glowing even brighter now, when shot at.

I wish I could stuff as much ice cream in my belly today, as when I was a teenager and I could eat anything in any amount without any issues :classic_happy: ? ?

GRANTED! You just need to get the stomach pump out

I wish everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend (it's Memorial Day weekend here in the US)