Corrupt A Wish

Granted. You're fired from your job, kicked out of your house, and are now living on the streets with no food, money or internet, but you now have all the free time you want! Good job! You earned this wish! XD!

I wish I was the head guy at Hasbro, so I could have my say in which direction they should go in with the different shows they do!

Granted, but now all the bronies disagree with your decisions for MLP and send constant death threats, forcing you to resign and move to Nicaragua.

I wish I could see that too.

I'd grant that wish, but don't you already HAVE a giant robotic body ready for battle/war? I can give it a slight upgrade if you wish though, using stole- I mean legally acquired technology I obtained from many races!

I wish for a great hearty breakfast. I'm hungry!

I wish to squaring the circle.

Granted, you now have a four-edged circle. Due to this, the universe has collapsed.

I wish I was less sleepy. I have so much left to do today.

First, a four edged circle is a divide by 0 error, so you're right there.

As for your wish, let's see... granted. Now you will never sleep again, and yet you still need rest!

I wish I had a good night's sleep last night!

Granted. They are now taught the old ways of doing things, and now the world is having a 3rd World War, this time against each other, so all nations are fighting each other and themselves!

I wish for some ice-cream! I don't care if it's winter, I want some dammit!

Granted look closly  and listenhypnotic-spiral-gif-600.gif 

You will stop moding, you will become modest, you never want to leave the BBOF ever again

You will stop moding, you will become modest, you never want to leave the BBOF ever again

I wish that this hypnosis attempt didn't work.

Granted these conscience will be transfered into a identical copy of your body and life from now on its own live. It may lead to some complications in the future.

I wish that the knaif isn't copied in the process.