CBO Carnal Court Lite

If you want to support me: You could buy me a coffee❤️

From the creator of the Royal Court Expansion for Weddings Expanded.

CBO Carnal Court Lite

is a modification of CBO Carnal Court with the aim to introduce royal court sex without giving everyone access to a royal court.

Differences

No Royal Court for Everyone:

Similar how I trigger Weddings Expanded's court events for every realm tier, this mod no longer requires to give everyone access to a royal court to experience the court sex scenes.

No separate "Make Love" Interaction:

This mod will trigger whenever Carnalitas triggers the "Make Love" Interaction and therefore does not need its own interaction anymore.

Integrated Free Cam for Royal Court:

I integrated Free Camera for Royal Court into this mod, so you no longer need it when running this mod. Press F during court sex to look around!

Compatibility

• If you use Community Flavor Pack (CFP), you will need "CBO Carnal Court Lite - CFP Compatch"
  • If you use Weddings Expanded (WE), you will need "Weddings Expanded - CBOCCL Compatch"
  • If you use CFP and WE, you will need "Weddings Expanded - CBOCCL + CFP Compatch"

Installation

• This mod is save-game compatible!
  • Please delete older versions of this mod before installing!
  • Don`t use together with the original Carnal Court.

Supported Languages:

• English
  • Other languages use english localization

Load Order

LOAD ORDER without Weddings Expanded and Community Flavor Pack:

1. Carnalitas
  2. CBO
  3. CBO Carnal Court Lite
  4. CBO Carnal Court Lite - Animation Pack (optional)

LOAD ORDER with Community Flavor Pack:

1. Carnalitas
  2. CFP
  3. CBO
  4. CBO CFP Compatibility
  5. CBO Carnal Court Lite
  6. CBO Carnal Court Lite - Animation Pack (optional)
  7. CBO Carnal Court Lite - CFP Compatch

LOAD ORDER with Weddings Expanded:

1. Weddings Expanded
  2. Carnalitas
  3. CBO
  4. CBO Carnal Court Lite
  5. CBO Carnal Court Lite - Animation Pack (optional)
  6. Weddings Expanded - CBOCCL Compatch

LOAD ORDER with Weddings Expanded and Community Flavor Pack:

1. Weddings Expanded
  2. Carnalitas
  3. CFP
  4. CBO
  5. CBO CFP Compatibility
  6. CBO Carnal Court Lite
  7. CBO Carnal Court Lite - Animation Pack (optional)
  8. Weddings Expanded - CBOCCL + CFP Compatch

Permissions Policy

I wish for @Mange2020 to fully integrate this mod into his main mod so I no longer need to maintain it :P

Credits

@Mange2020 for creating CBO Carnal Court

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/07/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Royal Court DLC, Carnalitas, Character Body Overhaul

34 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Not sure what this means. ?‍♂️

• In Vanilla only rulers of tier kingdom and empire get to have a royal court (the 3D throne room).
  • In the original Carnal Court mod every ruler of every tier gets a royal court to show the sex scenes in court.
  • Carnal Court Lite accomplishes this without giving everyone access to a royal court, so only kingdoms and empires have throne rooms while everyone can see the sex scenes in court.
Edited by LordDGP
55 minutes ago, LordDGP said:
  • In Vanilla only rulers of tier kingdom and empire get to have a royal court (the 3D throne room).
  • In the original Carnal Court mod every ruler of every tier gets a royal court to show the sex scenes in court.
  • Carnal Court Lite accomplishes this without giving everyone access to a royal court, so only kingdoms and empires have throne rooms while everyone can see the sex scenes in court.

Thanks. I didn't understand any of that but thanks anyway. ?

3 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks.

Yes I do and I don't appear to have any restrictions as to who can or cannot get shagged on the big bed. Don't worry about it.

In vanilla without any mods you can't go to your royal court unless you are king or emperor.

image.png.e20053f9cfd20da41656c72680575250.png

Carnal Court lifts that restriction as a side effect to accomplish the sex scenes.

My mod does the same without lifting the restriction.

17 minutes ago, Alan M said:

Mine is stuck it shows the bed but no characters and it says you cant petition liege. now i cant complete the make love event as there is no UI with options to select 

Can you explain who you are playing as? Which tier (duke, king, emperor etc.) and what government (tribal, clan, feudal)?

Do you have a royal court? If no, has your liege a royal court?

Need to reproduce to solve it.

Edited by LordDGP

Playing as the duke of normandy  my liege has royal court  the emperor of france.  I used the original carnal1504168289_Screenshot2022-07-08100009.jpg.3dbb19f60089664de3c2a3009bd05ad2.jpg court yesterday and it worked fine. Today i replaced it with yours  and it wont work

I deleted the original carnal court 

2 hours ago, Alan M said:

Playing as the duke of normandy  my liege has royal court  the emperor of france.  I used the original carnal1504168289_Screenshot2022-07-08100009.jpg.3dbb19f60089664de3c2a3009bd05ad2.jpg court yesterday and it worked fine. Today i replaced it with yours  and it wont work

I deleted the original carnal court 

Is it a save-game or new game?

And are you tribal or feudal?

Edited by LordDGP
7 hours ago, Alan M said:

saved and feudal

Started a new game with original Carnal Court, saved, then switched to my mod and tried different scenarios.

I have not had any success so far replicating your issue :(

Did you save right before a sex scene? Do you also have the issue when starting a new game?

Running into an issue with this version of the mod where the Make Love just opens a regular Court scene with my ruler and his spouse sitting (nude) at their thrones. All other effects (stress loss, arousal, sex-satisfaction, etc) still trigger.

I suspect it may be because I have "Unlock Royal Court and Court Positions for Dukes" installed? I did not have this issue with regular Carnal Court, but you have changed things.

Load out for reference.

image.png.f2ef085f7d0112bf67a0b2eaf338f58c.png

image.png.f1198e39e2ac597cc7232660bc84b91a.png

4 hours ago, KingOfCairo said:

Running into an issue with this version of the mod where the Make Love just opens a regular Court scene with my ruler and his spouse sitting (nude) at their thrones. All other effects (stress loss, arousal, sex-satisfaction, etc) still trigger.

Could you download my newest CFP Compatch and try again please, I made a mistake and uploaded the wrong version.

3 hours ago, oldeagle said:

hello I have to start the game again? because I have the same problem, I read the amendment and there is still this error bed instead of the throne room

It really should be save-game compatible, as I am always testing it on a save-game of mine.