Bug report.

All the options in the Anim pack with "carnal_court_leave_court_effect = yes" have male/female triggers, preventing same sex couples from exiting.

Scenes 0010 and 0011 for MM, 0012 and 0015 for FF.

Edited by cap88
7 hours ago, cap88 said:

Bug report.

All the options in the Anim pack with "carnal_court_leave_court_effect = yes" have male/female triggers, preventing same sex couples from exiting.

Scenes 0010 and 0011 for MM, 0012 and 0015 for FF.

Thank you very much, was able to replicate the issue and made a hotfix :)

Would it be possible to prevent the Carnal Court scene from replacing the default Carnalitas scene when it's a noncon interaction, while keeping this mod's behavior otherwise? I assume this could be done by adding a line to the limit section of scripted_effects/zzz_carn_sex_scene_effects.txt but couldn't get it to work.

• 3 weeks later...

@LordDGP By chance can you make a patch for Choose Throne Room (CTR) as it helps amplifies CFP features. CTR is not compatible with CBO Carnal Court Light due to the GUI conflicting. If it is installed after CBO Carnal Court Light, no animations work and the game just has naked characters sitting on the throne and the sex selection list comes up. If it is installed first then the Choose Throne Room mod doesn't work.  If this is asking to much, as I know you probably can not support every mod, I apologize. Thanks for this mod and will just have to live without the other.

Edited by angelo0015
grammer
7 hours ago, beqa11 said:

I use these mods but it doesn't work :(

1. Carnalitas
  2. CBO
  3. CBO Carnal Court Lite
  4. CBO Carnal Court Lite - Animation Pack (optional))

Is that all the mods you are using? Could be a mod conflict lower down, remember to check the OP about the patches needed if using CFP or Wedding Expanded mods. You might want to start a new game to test fully. Your load order is the recommend if not using the aforementioned mods and it works fine while I was testing with that load order also.

I think it goes without saying you need the Royal Court DLC, just throwing that in there. Hope it works

Edited by angelo0015
7 hours ago, angelo0015 said:

Is that all the mods you are using? Could be a mod conflict lower down, remember to check the OP about the patches needed if using CFP or Wedding Expanded mods. You might want to start a new game to test fully. Your load order is the recommend if not using the aforementioned mods and it works fine while I was testing with that load order also.

I think it goes without saying you need the Royal Court DLC, just throwing that in there. Hope it works

I only use these mods and i have royal  court DLC yes, but it does not work.maybe I have an old version of some mod, can you give a link to these 4 mods?

Screenshot 2022-08-24 073001.jpg

15 hours ago, beqa11 said:

I only use these mods and i have royal  court DLC yes, but it does not work.maybe I have an old version of some mod, can you give a link to these 4 mods?

Screenshot 2022-08-24 073001.jpg

From your screenshot you have the load order wrong. CBO (Character Body Overhaul) which in the 4th load order in your screenshot, suppose to be in the 2nd. Just like this:

1. Carnalitas
  2. CBO (Character Body Overhaul)
  3. CBO Carnal Court Lite

You may also try starting a new game. But you need to fix your load order to be exactly like below picture.

image.png.ff39063f91f5f2becf3e5d4b698f1da1.png

Edited by angelo0015
add picture
On 8/24/2022 at 11:03 PM, angelo0015 said:

From your screenshot you have the load order wrong. CBO (Character Body Overhaul) which in the 4th load order in your screenshot, suppose to be in the 2nd. Just like this:

1. Carnalitas
  2. CBO (Character Body Overhaul)
  3. CBO Carnal Court Lite

You may also try starting a new game. But you need to fix your load order to be exactly like below picture.

image.png.ff39063f91f5f2becf3e5d4b698f1da1.png

Nah not working.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

OK so I got everything working but I still have a problem, and it's not a bug.  It's the damn cooldown timers that make it so that you can only have sex with one person once per year.

How do I get rid of this nonsense?

You can get rid of the cooldown in the game rules.

8 hours ago, pandemoniumHC said:

You can get rid of the cooldown in the game rules.

A bit more specific?  I've got seven different mods linked into each other to make all this happen and about a hundred different files in each of them.  What exactly am I looking for and where?  ?

Edited by Froggy
22 hours ago, Froggy said:

A bit more specific?  I've got seven different mods linked into each other to make all this happen and about a hundred different files in each of them.  What exactly am I looking for and where?  ?

image.png.184187ef9cf3f2fec6fcfc4ee0ea9e85.pngWhen you start a new game, there is a "Game Rules" button where you can choose customizable settings. Scroll down until you find the Carnalitas settings, and select "Make Love" "No cooldown". Pretty simple, isn't it?

So I've got an issue, right now I'm only using 

1. Carnalitas

2. CBO

3. CBO Carnal Court Lite

4. CBO Carnal Court Lite - Animation Pack

Whenever I press the "make love" button, it only shows me "wandering hands" with positions to choose and only shows the description of those positions, it doesn't show any other dialogue that I can see in the mod files' localization folder. Is this suppose to be the current state or did I do something wrong? I did not touch the mods aside from unpacking them and tried it in save and new game but it's the same problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have a weird bug with the animation dont start and the ruler sit only naked on their throne.

Try all out what here was posted. Then I changed ruler ingame and I found out with some rulers it worked, with some not.

First I thought it was because I created my own character, but with some of them it worked again and with some not. Even some vanilla character (like the seljuk leader in 1066) it didn´t  work and with some (like with Emperor Heinrich of the HRE) the animation worked.

Couldn´t find any pattern why some characters can´t do the animations.

Edit: I Even find out with a ruler i didn´t worked i changed ingame to a ruler where it worked and start an affair with them.  Now the animation worked as well, but only if I play the other ruler. If I switch back to the original one it is bugged again, even if I slept with the "working ruler". Maybe a throne room bug? Absolutly bizarre.

Edited by Princeps2

So, just a clarification, lest it is a bug... there are no sub homosexual scenes, right?

I was dabbling around with some random events and transporting an old CK2 mod to CK3 and hit a wall with homosexual character sex events.

I scoured the scene files and suspect that no sub events have been coded. Which is odd, since we could probably reuse some female animations for gay sub events.

Could you confirm this, @LordDGP, or is it a bug?

Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

Why some Courts have the Bug which prevent to see anything? Was outside Iberia, this mod didn´t work. Then I joined the iberian struggle by changing the capital to Barcelona and it worked perfectly. Then decades later I changed religion from norse to christian get a new court room type and again the Bug appear, How to fix?

Edit: Found out how to fix the problem. Just give up to use Wedding expanded and only use CFP. Now all court types working,

Edited by Princeps2