1 hour ago, cold winter storm said:

still no :(

Update:

- the issue with animation addon, without it all works just fine.

i tried it too, just to make sure. I got the same issue, after activating a scene, the UI disappeared with no way to stop it. After i changed characters, it worked though, and from then it was fine even with the new animations and finishers.

Edit:
The big issue is, that you cannot continue the game with that character after the UI disappeared because the game will come up with "a pending court situation" that you have to handle before resuming. and since the UI is gone, there is nothing to click.

Edited by Platinphoenixx
14 minutes ago, Platinphoenixx said:

i tried it too, just to make sure. I got the same issue, after activating a scene, the UI disappeared with no way to stop it. After i changed characters, it worked though, and from then it was fine even with the new animations and finishers

Checked: Yes, the problem is with the characters. The results are the same as yours.

3 hours ago, Platinphoenixx said:

i tried it too, just to make sure. I got the same issue, after activating a scene, the UI disappeared with no way to stop it. After i changed characters, it worked though, and from then it was fine even with the new animations and finishers.

Edit:
The big issue is, that you cannot continue the game with that character after the UI disappeared because the game will come up with "a pending court situation" that you have to handle before resuming. and since the UI is gone, there is nothing to click.

What characters are you trying? Can I reproduce it?

1 hour ago, LordDGP said:

That was exactly what I needed, could replicate and fix it :)

New version is up.

it worked :)

what caused the problem?

Update

some testing:

- CBO animation matching is far from perfect, but it's the problem with CBO AP

- m/m animations cause endless loop, can't find a way to test f/f

- Got two strange bugs either from this mod, or from slavery one (updated both of them, haven't made any other changes with the game, haven't seen these problems before):

1. One of the concubines gained a trait "In semen" and it hasn't even gone away after some years (thinking of slavery mod, because seen this bug on other rulers' slaves)

2. Forgiving gives 0 stress from some events.

Edited by cold winter storm
4 hours ago, cold winter storm said:

it worked :)

what caused the problem?

Update

some testing:

- CBO animation matching is far from perfect, but it's the problem with CBO AP

- m/m animations cause endless loop, can't find a way to test f/f

- Got two strange bugs either from this mod, or from slavery one (updated both of them, haven't made any other changes with the game, haven't seen these problems before):

1. One of the concubines gained a trait "In semen" and it hasn't even gone away after some years (thinking of slavery mod, because seen this bug on other rulers' slaves)

2. Forgiving gives 0 stress from some events.

1. Is a problem with CBO AP just like you said.
  2. What do you mean with endless loop? Is there no exit?
  3. Will take a look, possible that one trait from the Animation Pack does not get removed properly after sex.
  4. I do not touch the forgiving interaction :/
3 hours ago, LordDGP said:
  3. Will take a look, possible that one trait from the Animation Pack does not get removed properly after sex.
  4. I do not touch the forgiving interaction :/

2. Yes :)

Thinking of quitting the test and playing with a stable version :D

hello, i downloaded the carnalitas, cbo vanilla, this mod and the animation pack, everything is working fine except the animations, there is none they still have their clothes, and they aren't doing anything, they're just in their default animations inside eachother

1 hour ago, notorll said:

hello, i downloaded the carnalitas, cbo vanilla, this mod and the animation pack, everything is working fine except the animations, there is none they still have their clothes, and they aren't doing anything, they're just in their default animations inside eachother

On 7/16/2022 at 12:04 AM, LordDGP said:

You are missing CBO itself, load it before its submod CBO Vanilla.

Edited by LordDGP
On 7/20/2022 at 6:52 AM, LordDGP said:

I would like to second this concerning m/m animation:

1. Yes. If I disable CBO AP then everything else goes smoothly (without animation of course).

2. I have the options to choose which stage/animation plays but no option to end that event, thus endless loop.

1 hour ago, TWolves said:

I would like to second this concerning m/m animation:

1. Yes. If I disable CBO AP then everything else goes smoothly (without animation of course).

2. I have the options to choose which stage/animation plays but no option to end that event, thus endless loop.

Thirding the issue of endless loop with no exit on love making, but for f/f love making.

EDIT: Also the roles are reversed I think.. it says eat me out, and the person I'm making love with gets eaten instead of my character. Same with scissoring.

Edited by seathros

Hi, the mod is great, but inspirations / inspired characters stopped coming and triggering at the court room after I installed it. I can still use the "Commission artifact" decision, but that's all. 
I experimented with turning this on and others on and off  new games and saved games - the result is the same and the inspirations are missing. 
Any help will be appreciated. My order is:
1. Fullscreen barbershop (Steam)
2. Carnalitas
3. CFP (Steam)
4. CBO
5. CBO CFP Compability
6. CBO Carnal Court Lite
7. CBO Carnal Court Lite - Animation Pack
8. Carnal Court Lite - CFP Compatch
9. VIET Events (Steam)

Thank you!

Capture.JPG

2 hours ago, shanoto007 said:

Hi, the mod is great, but inspirations / inspired characters stopped coming and triggering at the court room after I installed it. I can still use the "Commission artifact" decision, but that's all. 
I experimented with turning this on and others on and off  new games and saved games - the result is the same and the inspirations are missing. 
Any help will be appreciated. My order is:
1. Fullscreen barbershop (Steam)
2. Carnalitas
3. CFP (Steam)
4. CBO
5. CBO CFP Compability
6. CBO Carnal Court Lite
7. CBO Carnal Court Lite - Animation Pack
8. Carnal Court Lite - CFP Compatch
9. VIET Events (Steam)

Thank you!

Are you sure you are testing this with a new game? My mod does not touch inspirations in any way (just like Weddings Expanded on steam).

On 7/30/2022 at 3:46 AM, swiftpython said:

hi, im not getting any animations. it just takes me to the throne room. i get the text and notifactions fine, but they are just sitting in the thrones while its going on

Seconding this. sex effects and whatnots works just fine, but no animations