Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

8 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

i just had the rescue Haelga quest again after having previously rescused her and made her a slave

When that happens i take the quest from the board and without reading it i dump it to the ground. After you teleport away the quest is changed. I have no idea if the missive you left on ground gets deleted automatically but i deal with that situation like this. Hope it helps

I have gone through a good 100 rescues, and have never seen a victim sister. So I doubt if a sister victimization would be worth the effort.

I have gotten Helga a good six times. Same for Berna and a  couple of others also. Skyrim RNG - sucks.

I never get the ones I want, like Muiri, Julienne, and other cute ones.

Now making a slave out of your follower - that would be worth the effort.

I can make anyone into a follower, so that would take care of the lousy TNB RNG.

Edited by fred200

I have a problem with fines. I rescued about ten captives, made some slaves and appropriated their property.(I did it only inside their houses).
Now I get fines all the time when I just walk around the world. For example, when I enter the Winterhold tavern, they immediately tell me to leave (as in the case when you invade someone's house) and charge a fine. 
I suspect that this is due precisely to the appropriation of property
is there any way to roll back these changes and return the property to their owners?

Edited by G1deon388
1 hour ago, G1deon388 said:

I have a problem with fines. I rescued about ten captives, made some slaves and appropriated their property.(I did it only inside their houses).
Now I get fines all the time when I just walk around the world. For example, when I enter the Winterhold tavern, they immediately tell me to leave (as in the case when you invade someone's house) and charge a fine. 
I suspect that this is due precisely to the appropriation of property
is there any way to roll back these changes and return the property to their owners?

No idea. Did you make sure the items you picked up didn't say steal? It might be that in some cells becoming cell owner doesn't automatically make you own everything in it. I simply don't know, sorry.

16 hours ago, fred200 said:

I have gone through a good 100 rescues, and have never seen a victim sister. So I doubt if a sister victimization would be worth the effort.

I have gotten Helga a good six times. Same for Berna and a  couple of others also. Skyrim RNG - sucks.

I never get the ones I want, like Muiri, Julienne, and other cute ones.

Now making a slave out of your follower - that would be worth the effort.

I can make anyone into a follower, so that would take care of the lousy TNB RNG.

I'm probably not going to create a situation where you can enslave vanilla followers, I do however have an idea where you could have some quest opportunities to enslave civillians, like for instance when Camilla follows you for the claw... etc... My main concern was whether to make it an NMS feature or a seperate mod.

21 hours ago, Tentacus said:

No idea. Did you make sure the items you picked up didn't say steal? It might be that in some cells becoming cell owner doesn't automatically make you own everything in it. I simply don't know, sorry.

It looks like the problem was in the npc crime reporting feature. I took in followers and then released each of the rescued girls (it's good that I put a marker on each of them). and it seems that the bug with fines has been solved

5 hours ago, Teruke said:

So if I understand correctly, if you've been a boi scout during the rescue mission, you only get a friend NMS follower afterward, and unless you plan to start being a jerk, they'll forever remain a friend?

No I added the ability to rape them after. Can't remember if that was in the last update or the one before. I might not have documented it outside the support thread because I added so many things at once that I was bound to forget something.

According to my scouter... the line count is over 5000!

OVER 5000!?!

dbz.gif.d306b455e2b7bf7b947179a2bcda0eea.gif

5053 to be exact... assuming I caught everything. Yeah... I've had to add and amend a lot more lines to accommodate the futa stuff than I imagined. I am gonna take a long break after this cause I am pushing it... lol. I really gotta get my shit together.

Edited by Tentacus

Update:

Had to edit a few scripts to change the gender check to use the sexlab function for the player. Fortunately this was no sweat since all the sex scripts already have to call the sexlab api anyway. This only applied to scripts that handled multiple gender combinations. If somebody using a Futa character to have the oral rape be cunnilingus they will have to swap the sexlab geneder back to female, but otherwise it seems like both penis and pussy options will be available for a Futa player (Unless you use the console to disable the pussy options).

Needs a lot more testing but I should have update out by week's end.

BB.gif.bbcc5298c36ac0482092b2e0b4a91322.gif

Edited by Tentacus

I am gonna remove the player nudity check from the after rape cock sucking and pussy licking. This is because, I want to make it less of a pain for the end user to keep things like jewellery and stockings on during sex. It's up to you for your own immersion to strip before sex, to have it make sense ?.

Edited by Tentacus

Found a few bugs and figured out why the gag doesn't equip on men when doing "Hogtie gagged" and "Normal Gagged" What I can't fucking figure out is why it equipped on women... The script was fucked up and shouldn't work on anybody.  There must be some difference that makes Zaz items auto equip on women when added to the inventory but not men. 

Ebichu Confused GIF - OruchubanEbichu Oruchuban Ebichu - Discover ...

Edit: Blegh... I think I broke it right before release when I added the Camp Follower stuff. I'm gonna have to rewrite those scripts. I also need to take into account the Naked outfit so it won't strip any clothes you want to stay on after the inventory refresh. Jesus why can't the skyrim inventory system be simple and straightforward like Fallout 4? Y'all got no idea... how much better it is for this stuff... srsly.

Edited by Tentacus

Okay... The last 2 days have not been fun. Apparently I broke several things when I introduced the Camp Follower but my playstyle kept me from seeing it. Aside from the aforementioned gagged poses, The function that redressed/undressed the Followers on geometry load is broken in the released build. The reason for this is so immensely stupid that it took me ages to track down.

It seems that when you == 2 actors... Let's say:

If ActorA == ActorB
   Do some shit
Endif

In other words is Actor A which I defined as the actor from a particular reference alias the same as the actor defined in the function parethesis. (Actor B)

For some god damn motherfucking reason it really REALLY cares which actor comes first...

I mean I thought == meant EQUAL.

I have no idea why this happens sometimes or the combination of bullshit that makes it necessary but man is it a pain in the ass. All I can really do is look at code that works and follow that as an example of what not to do. 

Anyway I fixed it but I am done testing for today. ? 

tetsuo.gif.5f468bf2a295a5be4ae5af292a9a277b.gif

Update:

Testing went well today. It seems like all the clothing management stuff is fixed. I'll do 2 more days of testing then upload... The current version being pretty broken is a good motivator. 

It's really fun to run into random Stormcloaks or imperials and whore out your NMS follower to them. Those scenes feel really organic.

Edited by Tentacus

Update:

Because of the huge amount of bugs I found, I won't be getting the update out this weekend as hoped.. It's clear I need several more days of unrushed testing and time to address issues as they come up.

Edit: This is extra true as I just found yet more dialogue that wasn't being used cause of how I have stuff set up. With mods this huge this always happens. After I finish the Futa testing I'll have to do a good-ish guy playthrough.

Edited by Tentacus

Update.

enb2022_10_14_14_04_01_16.jpg.52c1cd234b3632b1caf6fbf18ab882a3.jpg

Picked up Vorstag as a helper... He and Lexanna enslaved Endon and his wife. Good times.

Testing went pretty good. In addition to adding the ability get to the prostitution recruitment dialogue from the orders menu instead of just the missable bitching about needs greets, I am tucking away the whoring toggles and road dialogue into a more sensible nested topic.

Update:

The additional loving options once your captive falls in love with you work, including their random greets. Lexanna seems to be having a lovely time with Endon and Kerah!

1190431278_ScreenShot317copy.jpg.0323d513c236785207b7f39f005b505d.jpg  1593287588_ScreenShot319copy.jpg.3a6bf2540a63b1d916dc86cf52b7a17f.jpg  1769324016_ScreenShot321copy.jpg.83ab5256d7088663685d4870f4c9535f.jpg

Unfortunately... when you are an evil necromancer sorcoress... all good things must come to an end...

1967992017_ScreenShot326copy.jpg.d4d64b55168dd7a9a4d1ed66db49f294.jpg    1861721091_ScreenShot323copy.jpg.ec30ee5885009fded1ead215d070a4bd.jpg

Don't worry though... Thanks to mods that prevent corpses from turning into Ash piles Kerah will be tagging along... she just won't be much for conversation.

Getting in the seasonal spirit. ?

PS... I was going to sacrifice Endon instead but the bastard is essential. ?

Update:

I Deshlongified Lexanna (Cause that's not my bag baby) and kept testing the other new features. Several sacrifices and zombie minions later I "convinced" Poor zombie snilling's wife to be a happy whore. Things were peachy keen for Lexanna and her expanded crew.

1229233680_ScreenShot330copy.thumb.jpg.0112dffa55c62e20651bc726dde79263.jpg

After dropping the whore Katla off to hold down the fort at Lexanna's brand new farm. She and the boys set out to "rescue" the wife of the Jarl of Winterhold. On the way there they stopped to spend some quality time together, enjoying the unusually nice weather.

2073969342_ScreenShot339copy.jpg.c61570e01ddd8ddfc09a4a4b48e985f6.jpg   1206008718_ScreenShot341copy.jpg.14c7df476b9ce5659ae8d5a57fcfa259.jpg

Lexanna thought it would be funny to pretend that they were good guys, and the others agreed. With the utmost sadness and sincerity they pretended their food situation was bad... Of course the woman balked at the idea of becoming a whore... but with enough time, Thaena will surely debase herself to survive... Only then will the cruel brigands show their true colors to the lady of Winterhold.

199082582_ScreenShot347copy.jpg.a44ee36f88683cfb78c06026b71ee699.jpg  1430439538_ScreenShot348copy.jpg.11991bec3aa15820c350b669c17b9390.jpg  1278064775_ScreenShot349copy.thumb.jpg.a157c571629f2e2d842c389cab0dcb81.jpg

This is what the reorganized topic looks like that contains whoring and road topics. Note... While you can say things are bad immediately the whore topic won't show up until they reach the minimum hunger/thirst threshold, but the topic can be repeated as much as you like.

I feel like things are tested good enough, so the update will be up soon.

Lexanna and her gang took the Jarl's wife back to the Solitude farm to continue her training. Once fully broken, she'll be brought to Winterhold just long enough for Lexanna to get her reward. After that, the Jarl's wife would mysteriously disappear never to be seen again, though some rumors of a whore who resembled her working in the capital city eventually found their way back to the crumbling town... most didn't believe it.

1269200563_ScreenShot360copy.jpg.af6a3a8c43a8b2e197069852b6f74ccf.jpg

I found and fixed one more bug last night but I do think it's good enough to release so the update will be incoming. Hopefully within the hour.

Edited by Tentacus