Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

1 hour ago, transfer said:

Hi Tentacus,

This is actually the most impressive writing I've seen on this front - unbelievably more character and exposition-driven than PAHE, and infinitely more well-written than any similar mod I've seen.

Thanks. :) 

I was looking into whether I could find a way to build a bridge between it and defeat / yamate / similar mods, so that a player aggressor could push the NPC directly to NMS's abduction / slavery mechanic, but am having trouble finding a good way to 'start' that process (adding factions to the NPCs doesn't seem to do much on its own). I suppose my question to you is:

1. Does this sound like a good or realistic idea? (esp. given that it would probably target non-unique actors, which might be problematic)

Debatable. As it is it's really set up more for capturing civillians. In theory simply adding a dialogue with the script that assigns the quest (ExPrisoner) alias should be doable with any mod like defeat that lets you talk to a captured enemy but ideally you'd want a script first that removes the enemy from any aliases that the defeat mod put them in. I had thought about making my own defeat mod for this purpose since Yamate Kidasai and most of the others other than Defeat SE don't work in VR, but I have no idea hiow and it seems like a pain in the ass to me. 

2. Are you using some mod to handle dialogue editing? Your dialogue trees are quite dense, and I find the CK literally crashes when I try to view them.

No I don't have any problem loading it in the CK on my rig... Buuut for the love of god don't try to open Dialogue views... I had to abandon DV at about the 2000 lines mark. Even if you get it to load all the dialogue will be stacked 0n top of eachother 4000 deep, since I deleted the old DV files. Using the Player Dialogue tab is 1000x more efficient anyway, aand while not as intuitive as dialogue views it's still far more easy than doing Dialogue in Fallout 4.

3. Is there an approach you'd recommend to go about doing this?

Not really. This is something I might approach eventually but I already have a lot of ideas for adding more civillian NPCs via the ratcatcher topics I am adding in the next update. Combat surrender stuff is less of a priority for me. 

Either way, thank you very much for one of the most well-written mods I've ever seen on this site.

Thanks again for the kind words. 

48 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

How can I start this quest ? I see all the notice on board at Inn. But, I cannot start your mod......

Find a board with a Rescue citizen quest. Read the note and rescue the citizen.  After you say the "I'm here to rescue you" or whatever line, then my mod will take over the dialogue with the rescued NPC. The process is shown in this video.

Edited by Tentacus

Debatable. As it is it's really set up more for capturing civillians. In theory simply adding a dialogue with the script that assigns the quest (ExPrisoner) alias should be doable with any mod like defeat that lets you talk to a captured enemy but ideally you'd want a script first that removes the enemy from any aliases that the defeat mod put them in. I had thought about making my own defeat mod for this purpose since Yamate Kidasai and most of the others other than Defeat SE don't work in VR, but I have no idea hiow and it seems like a pain in the ass to me. 

That's a really good point. It strikes me that Immersive Wenches might be a better fit, as it already has rescue quests (which I find more reliable to proc than Notice Board) built in anyway. I don't see an "ExPrisoner" quest in the CK or using help ingame, though. Going to try using the same initialization behaviors as the 'rescue a citizen' quests and see if that helps.

38 minutes ago, transfer said:

That's a really good point. It strikes me that Immersive Wenches might be a better fit, as it already has rescue quests (which I find more reliable to proc than Notice Board) built in anyway. I don't see an "ExPrisoner" quest in the CK or using help ingame, though. Going to try using the same initialization behaviors as the 'rescue a citizen' quests and see if that helps.

There's only one quest All my forms start with the prefix "_T_"

ExPrisoner is the reference alias that fills after you've rescued the prisoner and recruit them again. It's also the one used for other types of NPCs that get recruited such as the Cucked spouse. 

Gonna be honest this mod is very complicated, even I am having trouble keeping track of shit at this point.

4 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

You made it to 2000?  Your like a fucking modern day wizard dude

giphy.gif

I just have a lot of ram. It was taking like 3 minutes to load. I would never use Dialogue Views again even for a very small mod. Player Dialogue is just inherently better. The only advantage DV has is immediately knowing if you remembered to link one topic to another... though once you get very many topics at all the lines become hard to read which kind of negates it and simply double checking in PD is still faster.

Edited by Tentacus

Oof... just found a terrible bug caused by a fucking typo, that makes it so House slave 3 will pay you 70 gold whenever you ask them to follow you and 50 if you tell them to kneel... lol.

Extensive playtesting is so important.

Edited by Tentacus
20 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Find a board with a Rescue citizen quest. Read the note and rescue the citizen.  After you say the "I'm here to rescue you" or whatever line, then my mod will take over the dialogue with the rescued NPC. The process is shown in this video.

Can I try rescue citizen quest in any City Notice Board such as MarKarth, Windhelm,  Riften or Whiterun ?

5 hours ago, Ero Sama said:

hello thank for your awesome mod

but it's possible to add a jarl in the missive or make a special missive forplease?

3 hours ago, canthor said:

I've been able to rescue some Jarls, tho I've heavily modded the quest.

This mod doesn't, and won't modify the underlying Notice board mod in any way. It simply adds dialogue where there is none. 

While I have never personally rescued a Jarl with the Vanilla Notice board quest, I have gotten Thaena, the Jarl of Windhelm's wife multiple times... and if you get her you can Cuck him and make him your slave. (Literally just did that last night to test if cucking still worked.)

IIRC The Jarls aren't on The Notice Board's black list so they should be rescuable in the Vanilla mod. NMS will have more variety in who is rescued in the next version siince every time you do a rescue they will be added to the blacklist so you should never get a repeat on one save. If my morning testing goes well the update should be out today. I may add a Ratcatcher topic for some Jarls if I can think of a logical story for how you could get them, but I wouldn't want to half-ass it so don't hold your breath.

Update 1.5.3 is up!

What's New in Version 1.5.3

-No more repeated rescues

Once you've talked to a new rescue they will be added to the TNB blacklist so they won't come up again on a given save file. (hopefully)

-Even More Dialogue.

Somebody help me please this is a cry for help I'm Tiny Rick!

-Better clothing management
Camp Follower will now keep the outfit they had as the main when switching and vice versa (I think)
Hair and Long hair slots now managed so wigs should stay on.

-Bug Fixes. (So-so many)

-Ratcatcher topics:

Opportunities to get certain characters into the system not through The Notice board. So far the characters supported are Camilla, Kleppr, Frabbi, Hroki, and Hreinn. 

Riverwood:
Recruit Camilla to come with you during Golden Claw quest (Speech > 25 or Hypnotic Gaze perk required (or abduct her). Underwhelming unique dialogue if you whore Camilla in Riverwood. (Though I recommend you don't do the Sven dialogue as bards are extremely buggy when put in the John alias).

Markarth:
Every member of the family that runs the silverblood inn is unhappy, You can persuade each of them to go out with you, which can lead to nice or evil outcomes. Each has requirements same as Camilla, except the son... He is depressed and desperate for attention and will go with anyone. Note you can only go with one on a date in any given playthrough (replay value!) but you can have all of them, as your victim followers using the new system below.

-Do I hear banjos?
NMS is kinda like Fast and the Furious, or the Olive Garden in that it's all about Family. Yes you sick puppies, you can now make your captives do naughty things with their immediate (adult) family members, Ransom them for 100 gold a day, and even coerce their loved ones into also becoming your captives. Conveniently the first ratcatcher topics provide plenty of opportunities for ozark down home lovin, but it also works with regular notice board rescues.

Note: The patch for ZAP 8 helper I mentioned before will be held back until I can test it with the multiple follower version, which I didn't know about.

A quick note on the new features. some require further instructions which I will add to the op after posting this:

Ratcatcher topics:

The dialogue will not appear if you have active NMS followers (Rescue Main, or CF) So don't start the golden Claw quest if you do. You only get one shot at Camilla so make sure you have the requisite speech (+25) or the Illusion perk Hypnotic Gaze if you want to have her as a friendly follower, Otherwise you'll have to abduct and rape her, or leave her alone. Camilla is a sloot so she will sleep with anybody who passes the initial follow check when asked... UNLESS they are an Argonian or Khajiit. Camilla is not about that furry/scaly life, so you can either just be friends or rape her later.

For The Inkeeper family, they are pretty much the same, No followers with you, and speech/perk check, but if you fail the check you can come back later and try again when you have them unlike Camilla. Once you have taken one with you the date will be unavailable with any of the others. I THINK the date will still work if you got one of them with the notice board previously though.

Incest:

After you have rescued and returned a VICTIM NPC with a relative (Parent/Adult child/sibling) Get them to follow you again (Or if they are a ratcatcher NPC and following they are already in the right alias) then take them somewhere (your evil hideout)  and make them wait. Then go talk to the relative. The dialogue will not appear if the follower is with you. The dialogue is something like "I have something important to tell you about your family". It will give the opportuunity to have them follow you back to their loved one where you can humiliate them, blackmail them or coerce them into becoming your victim follower as well. Note. Once you are paid by them they go into cooldown for 24 hrs and you can't  have them do dirty stuff with their kin (unless they are your victim follower) so if you want to do both do the dirty stuff first then get paid.

Cucking:

There is a slight change to this You will no longer get the initial cuck dialogue "Where are you going with my wife?" etc... if they aren't with you.

Edited by Tentacus

Think there is a bug with the new trauma that gets applied, sex with the NPC your rescuing applies it to them but when i let my follower use them its getting applied to the follower

i.e.

Spoiler

FollowerDialogue.jpg.6dbab4a957422fe349c7c13faa4e4d44.jpg

Tried with both females use dildo's on and off and in both cases it got applied to the follower and with dildo's on the follower was also the one being fucked with the dildo

41 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Think there is a bug with the new trauma that gets applied, sex with the NPC your rescuing applies it to them but when i let my follower use them its getting applied to the follower

i.e.

Reveal hidden contents

FollowerDialogue.jpg.6dbab4a957422fe349c7c13faa4e4d44.jpg

Tried with both females use dildo's on and off and in both cases it got applied to the follower and with dildo's on the follower was also the one being fucked with the dildo

Haha good catch... Don't worry It's only the message that's bugged. The actual stat is handled by a global. It'll be fixed eventually. Nothing has changed in how rape is calculated other than it now counts when the followers and johns do it. I simply added the notification but did it wrong. I didn't notice cause in VR I actually have to look up to see those notifications, so don't bother unless I need to :) 

Edited by Tentacus

Update 1.5.3A is up!

BONUS: 

-Added a dialogue patch for Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 Helper Addon 1.0.2

Place it below Zaz furniture placer and NMS in the plugin load order. It just overrides the dialogue with something more appropriate to NMS, and will have dialogue appropriate to the NPCs enslavement level. This is only for the old 1.0.2 version not the newer version for multiple NPCs. I may make something for it after I try it... I dunno.

Added in 1.5.3A:

-Fixed  incorrect Notifications

-Added some common Stocking slots and the Osare apron slot to outfit management

-Changed dismissal function to HOPEFULLY correct dismissed camp followers ending up naked or with the wrong default outfit. 

(If they're already broke there's nothing I can do... Use Dudestia's outfit manager to clothe them.)

Added in 1.5.3

-No more repeated rescues

Once you've talked to a new rescue they will be added to the TNB blacklist so they won't come up again on a given save file. (hopefully)

-Even More Dialogue.

Somebody help me please this is a cry for help I'm Tiny Rick!

-Better clothing management
Camp Follower will now keep the outfit they had as the main when switching and vice versa (I think)
Hair and Long hair slots now managed so wigs should stay on.

-Bug Fixes. (So-so many)

-Ratcatcher topics:

Opportunities to get certain characters into the system not through The Notice board. So far the characters supported are Camilla, Kleppr, Frabbi, Hroki, and Hreinn. 

Riverwood:
Recruit Camilla to come with you during Golden Claw quest (Speech > 25 or Hypnotic Gaze perk required (or abduct her). Underwhelming unique dialogue if you whore Camilla in Riverwood. (Though I recommend you don't do the Sven dialogue as bards are extremely buggy when put in the John alias).

Markarth:
Every member of the family that runs the silverblood inn is unhappy, You can persuade each of them to go out with you, which can lead to nice or evil outcomes. Each has requirements same as Camilla, except the son... He is depressed and desperate for attention and will go with anyone. Note you can only go with one on a date in any given playthrough (replay value!) but you can have all of them, as your victim followers using the new system below.

-Do I hear banjos?
NMS is kinda like Fast and the Furious, or the Olive Garden in that it's all about Family. Yes you sick puppies, you can now make your captives do naughty things with their immediate (adult) family members, Ransom them for 100 gold a day, and even coerce their loved ones into also becoming your captives. Conveniently the first ratcatcher topics provide plenty of opportunities for ozark down home lovin, but it also works with regular notice board rescues.

Edited by Tentacus
21 hours ago, Tentacus said:

This mod doesn't, and won't modify the underlying Notice board mod in any way. It simply adds dialogue where there is none. 

While I have never personally rescued a Jarl with the Vanilla Notice board quest, I have gotten Thaena, the Jarl of Windhelm's wife multiple times... and if you get her you can Cuck him and make him your slave. (Literally just did that last night to test if cucking still worked.)

IIRC The Jarls aren't on The Notice Board's black list so they should be rescuable in the Vanilla mod. NMS will have more variety in who is rescued in the next version siince every time you do a rescue they will be added to the blacklist so you should never get a repeat on one save. If my morning testing goes well the update should be out today. I may add a Ratcatcher topic for some Jarls if I can think of a logical story for how you could get them, but I wouldn't want to half-ass it so don't hold your breath.

i m just looking for 2 jarls only if it's possible or not i can understand thank you

laila and elisif

with b&b 126 and mugolgi mod make them very pretty

i want make them my slave for a 3 some

Edited by Ero Sama
23 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

I would love a Missives version! ** Runs...**

A missives version might be possible... might even not be that hard to implement  at the most basic level (I dunno I'd have to look at how missives works.) However it would have to wait until this mod is basically done... IE: no new features added because there is no way and hell I am updating and maintaining 2 versions of this behemoth. 

If somebody wants to attempt a port they can but they'll have the same problem. 

1 hour ago, Parky said:

Does the PAHE slave system cause any bugginess with your enslaving system on the same NPC? 

Well the main thing is that PAHE removes the actual NPC and clones them (At least it used to) the resulting clone wouldn't have any of the factions that NMS puts on them so I think if you enslave an NMS follower they just wouldn't be handled by NMS anymore. If for some reason the cloning has changed then it shouldn't conflict... probably assuming PAHE uses top level dialogue rather than blocking.... Though you'd have to go into compatibility mode to manage the PAHE stuff. But short answer is I dunno but it probably won't work.

I will eventually make it so you can sell house slaves to Master Jerrick if you have Fellglow installed so that should eliminate some of the desire to have NMS slaves also be PAHE.

Edited by Tentacus