Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

Update:

Testing has gone well. It's probably good enough to release. I'll do a bit more playing in the morning and if nothing catastrophic happens I'll release tomorrow.

Played a good female warrior. Bit of a Red Sonja type. I have to say this mod is also fun for playing as a good guy :) 

enb2022_9_28_22_06_07_85.jpg.76306e61b9cd8a3aeec5d924aa900381.jpg   enb2022_9_28_22_07_15_95.jpg.746e1195cc522a84c1bb583c9b742216.jpg

I decided to skip the morning testing.

UPDATE 1.5 IS UP! CLEAN SAVE REQUIRED!

What's New in Version 1.5.0 

Look over the OP, Especially the Known issues/caveats section.

I made some major changes so make sure you FULLY UNINSTALL the old version as the old loose files will overwrite the new archived ones. I don't want to hear ANY bullshit from vortex users when Vortex leaves all the old crap hanging around. there should be no folders in the install other than SEQ. Just SEQ folder, the archive, and the plugin.

You will need a save that has never had NMS on it.

NEW GENERAL/GOOD PLAYER FEATURES:

-Cuckholding system:

If you have a sexual relationship with the NPC you rescued (Consensual or not) and they are married, after you recruit them as a follower, you can cuckhold their spouse.

-Prostitution system:

If you don't have food or drink, (or lie about not having any) and the NPC you rescued is hungry/thirsty enough, you may be able to talk them into selling their body for gold. (Or if you are an evil PC you can force them into it). 

Unwilling NPCs, and most willing ones will be unhappy with this arrangement, and if you had a consensual relationship they will stop agreeing to sleep with you, but a small percentage will find they enjoy it. These may actually become your lover if they weren't before.
Extensive customer dialogue which is different depending on if You are in the same room with your whore when you talk to them.
Dialogue for discussing the john with your whore before the price negotiation. The Whore's prejudices and attitude toward the job will be reflected in the lines. For instance Nords don't like Dark elf johns, and nobody wants to fuck Argonians. :D

Haggling system where the John may balk at the price, and you can smoothly offer then next lowest. Or they may offer more money if you join in (which you can refuse) Different races may act differently, for instance Khajiits will almost never turn down sex, but are fierce hagglers, meanwhile Argonians are so happy that you let them use their whore that they don't haggle at all.

Guard dialogue. You can offer your whore's services to the guards to stay in their good graces, though this rarely leads good places for you. This is strictly for roleplaying and can be disabled with the console by typing:  Set _T_NoPigs To 1

-Vanilla follower (Or custom followers that use CurrentFollowerFaction) options: 

new dialogue options to your companions for socializing, discussing rescue missions, and options to let the companion have sex with your NMS follower (Who is your lover, and agrees to it, or is your victim) Including group sex with the player. You can also ask that they pay for it, but this is likely to piss them off. 

Dialogue to start a casual friends with benefits relationship with this companion, to have sex with them. 
Dialogue to discuss the Sex worker NMS follower.

Companion will behave as you do, if you do evil things they will relate to you as if they are also evil, or good if you behave like a good guy.
A few character and race specific responses as well as responses appropriate for a housecarl.

Tested and works with Underwhelming multiple followers... don't know if it will with anything as bloaty as AFT.

-Character specific dialogue:

For a couple of notable characters, if they should happen to be kidnapped (Mainly Haelga and Olava the Feeble, but there are a couple of other tiny touches in there). They will have specific lines and/or behaviors such as immediately becoming your whore, or slave under certain circumstances, or having unique preferences.

-Compatibility mode:
Temporarily disable the main blocking dialogue topics for the NMS follower(s) (Note this doesn't work on TNB prisoner, only on the followers you have recruited from their homes) This allows you to access other mods that have top level dialogue (Like Zaz 8 helper) while still having access to SOME of the NMS features. This is only meant to be enabled temporarily and the mod can't be played effectively as long as it is active.

-Refined and rearranged dialogue
-Lots of bug fixes.

-Fixed Vanilla healing spells counting as hits from player (untested)
-Lots of new random dialogue.
-Reworked Undressing/Inventory system to play nice with eachother.
-Added Wait option to TNB prisoner USE WITH CAUTION... Losing this NPC before you get them home could be very bad.

-Added a truly pathological amount of new silent voice dialogue (help me)

NEW EVIL PLAYER FEATURES:

-Slave training: 
Through various methods you can train your unwilling victim to become your loyal sex slave. Beatings and other actions that increase discipline like tying them up may break their will, but beating them too often may have the opposite effect. After their will is brioken relentless sexual assault may finally make them your slave. At which point you can choose to have them refer to you as Master/Mistress, or not.

Showing kindness or using maniplative language may result in feelings of illogical affection... though this may cause their discipline to go down. Conversely abuse gained discipline, may cause irrational affection to decrease. With enough irrational affection, the NPC will fall in love with you... Keep raising it and they will become your slave in the same manner as with discipline. Other things such as kissing, and forced masturbation, or the slave having an unwilling orgasm during rape (random dialogue), or other forms of humiliation may also contribute to the irrational affection stat.

Training stats can very slowly decrease over long periods of time (At least Irrational love does) A victim broken through discipline's training stats will no longer go below 5. An NPC's vanilla relationship rank will change based on their current feelings towards you.  This is especially useful when using PLANCK in VR as a NPC who loves you will no longer shrink from your touch.

Training dialogue includes humiliations and insults, as well as manipulative gaslighting dialogue.

Dialogue has been added to help guage the NPCs feelings towards you in an immersive way.

At a certain level of training you get the option to say that all of the victim's posessions belong to you. If successful, whatever cell you are standing in will become owned by the player. This is meant to allow you to use their home as a player home or at least not have them try to kick you out at night. This is VERY easy to abuse, Only say it in their house. RP responsibly. 

Unique dialogue for the fully trained slaves.

-Camp Follower:
If you rescue a new NPC or recruit an existing follower while you already have one (Not a  current rescue) That follower will continue following with diminished capabilities. This only applies to victim/slave NPCs They can also be dismissed if you so choose.

CF has unique RP dialogue. Has their own outfit management, can kneel, kiss, masturbate and have sex with the player. (Though you will not be able to choose the type)
If you have raped your current follower/rescue, you will have options for the CF to assist you in training them. This will contribute to the CF's on progress towards becoming your slave if they are not already one. This can be having sex with them, alone or with the player, or fisting them if they are female.

You can beat and tie up the CF,  and this will contribute towards their training, but the currency of training the CF isn't discipline or Love but your attention. Having sex with them also adds towards this. It might actually be faster to train a slave this way than by giving them your full attention.

You can also recruit a NMS follower directly into the CF role if you currently have a rescue, or other follower as the primary.

You can swap roles between CF and main (As long as the main isn't a current rescue) Note that this will clear the current training stats so, best to do it at the very beginning of training, or right after breaking their will.

Dialogue for companion to let them have sex with the CF ("You can fuck the other one if you like")

-Sacrificial spouse:
If your victim is married you can tell their spouse of the situation and offer them the option of taking their place, which being wracked with guilt over not rescuing their husband or wife, they will accept. Of course there is nothing stopping you from keeping them both. This is especially fun to do after cucking them just to drive the point home.

-Fuck the poor:

If your victim is a whore you can offer them to Beggars for free, as a method of "teaching the whore a lesson" or simply out of a sense of charity towards the unfortunate unhoused of Skyrim.

-Whatever I forgot.

--- 

And now I will take a break... LOL.

Edit: I added the source code as a seperate download as it is not in the archive.

Edited by Tentacus
1 hour ago, XarisZ said:

Is this mod compatible with amorous adventures or SL Approach or SLHH?

This mod seems to be adding alot of things and i dont see any incompatibility lists anywhere.

It should be compatible with anything for the most part. It uses blocking dialogue (as does The Notice Board itself) so if an NPC covered by Amorous Adventures like say, Camilla for instance is in that alias or any other NMS aliases, you won't be able to do her AA dialogue until that alias is clear or if you use the compatibility mode in the post rescue NMS follower.

The dialogue for Vanilla followers is just top level dialogue and should work alongside other top level dialogue unless another mod blocks it.

Just how immersive it will be is another matter of course.

Edited by Tentacus

Hi there

I've been struggling to find a Board with FMS tasks on it.  Am I looking for them on the strandard MannyGT boards, or on something else.  I saw a reference to a board 'not on a pole' recently but I can't remember if that was this mod or another

Does the Female Only Patch still work?  Or am I right to assume that one wouldn't want its esp overwriting the esp from 1.5?

If it doesn't work OK, are there any plans to produce and equivalent for 1.5

3 hours ago, osculim said:

This looks like fun. Is this just for vr tho ?

No. It works just fine in SE... Or should... At least the previous version did. But I personally do not test it in SE. Supposedly it worls in LE too. In most ways VR is just an old ass fork of SE so most things that work in VR work in SE by default. It's the other way around where things get messy.

1 hour ago, DonQuiWho said:

Hi there

I've been struggling to find a Board with FMS tasks on it.  Am I looking for them on the strandard MannyGT boards, or on something else.  I saw a reference to a board 'not on a pole' recently but I can't remember if that was this mod or another

Does the Female Only Patch still work?  Or am I right to assume that one wouldn't want its esp overwriting the esp from 1.5?

If it doesn't work OK, are there any plans to produce and equivalent for 1.5

Not sure what you mean. Nothing has changed about how this integrates with The Notice board. The patch you mention is for the notice board, so if it worked for you before it should now since TNB hasn't been updated in ages. This mod doesn't touch the TNB quests at all. If rescues aren't showing up on the boards it's just bad luck witrh RNG. Keep travelling to different holds until you find one and pray to Dibella that it isn't in Solstheim :p.

Anyway for the super straight dudes... the sausage fest rescues should be less of a problem now since you can screw your followers... Just grab Janessa  (assuming you have a mod that makes her good looking) to tide you over on the road :) and just concentrate on making gold until one more to your liking comes up... lol. All kidding aside this mod is more fun with a follower.

Edited by Tentacus
6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Not sure what you mean. Nothing has changed about how this integrates with The Notice board. The patch you mention is for the notice board, so if it worked for you before it should now since TNB hasn't been updated in ages. This mod doesn't touch the TNB quests at all. If rescues aren't showing up on the boards it's just bad luck witrh RNG. Keep travelling to different holds until you find one and pray to Dibella that it isn't in Solstheim :p.

Thanks.  I'm deep in 'How to be a right Pillock' territory today, I'm afraid.  I fooled myself once more, this time with my MO2 positioning ?

/smh and runs for the hills...

Glad to finally have my hands on the update and to be able to give it a proper whirl. Having lots of fun so far! I'm really liking the direction you're going with NMS.

I really appreciate how the dialogue is structured, in the sense that I can make my own little rp decisions, being enough NSFW to make it fun while avoiding turning my game into some LL fuckfest. The follower interaction is not something I imagined liking as much as I do now. Started my game in Whiterun and grabbed Uthgerd the Unbroken as my follower and went to test the new 'friends with benefits' stuff. Got a rescue mission and down we went to embershard mine and I proceeded to bonk and bang the 'rescue' like I've done dozen of times, but then Uthgerd decides being an mean girl fits her nicely and was like 'you're going to share or not?'. She got head while I butt fucked the new pet. We shared a ale after and I thought 'wow, today is a great day'. Very nice to have my own 'partner in crime', hope someday you add more to it so it may stand up on it's own even without the rescue stuff.

The slaving process is AMAZING you have built something truly fucking beautiful there, I have just done my first 5 hours and damn, why do we have to sleep, its such a waste of time... but one of the things I've noticed is that there is tons of stick but not really much carrot after you get them on the love stage. Like I can rape and punish my slaves all sorts of different ways but to make them feel better I can offer some food/drink, maybe say something nice which is often gaslighting. For example, can't even give them a comfort fuck when they beg for it because the only anims available to use on a loving sex slave are aggressive ones, which based upon the choices to get to this stage makes sense... but that makes it very frustrating when you ACTUALLY  want to reward your fully trained slave for good behavior. Basically its only get beaten/raped and if you do your job right you might get a few nice words. And yeah, you can bet I chose the "Good boy/girl" dialogue every single time it showed up. 

10/10 for both the effort that has clearly gone into it, and the experience I’ve had playing it.

20221002001842_1.jpg.8d7c78b4cb28bc063478576217818a23.jpg

(Bonus pic. Gilfre is hands down one of my favorite 'rescues'.)

7 hours ago, Carnificina said:

Glad to finally have my hands on the update and to be able to give it a proper whirl. Having lots of fun so far! I'm really liking the direction you're going with NMS.

I really appreciate how the dialogue is structured, in the sense that I can make my own little rp decisions, being enough NSFW to make it fun while avoiding turning my game into some LL fuckfest. The follower interaction is not something I imagined liking as much as I do now. Started my game in Whiterun and grabbed Uthgerd the Unbroken as my follower and went to test the new 'friends with benefits' stuff. Got a rescue mission and down we went to embershard mine and I proceeded to bonk and bang the 'rescue' like I've done dozen of times, but then Uthgerd decides being an mean girl fits her nicely and was like 'you're going to share or not?'. She got head while I butt fucked the new pet. We shared a ale after and I thought 'wow, today is a great day'. Very nice to have my own 'partner in crime', hope someday you add more to it so it may stand up on it's own even without the rescue stuff.

The slaving process is AMAZING you have built something truly fucking beautiful there, I have just done my first 5 hours and damn, why do we have to sleep, its such a waste of time... but one of the things I've noticed is that there is tons of stick but not really much carrot after you get them on the love stage. Like I can rape and punish my slaves all sorts of different ways but to make them feel better I can offer some food/drink, maybe say something nice which is often gaslighting. For example, can't even give them a comfort fuck when they beg for it because the only anims available to use on a loving sex slave are aggressive ones, which based upon the choices to get to this stage makes sense... but that makes it very frustrating when you ACTUALLY  want to reward your fully trained slave for good behavior. Basically its only get beaten/raped and if you do your job right you might get a few nice words. And yeah, you can bet I chose the "Good boy/girl" dialogue every single time it showed up. 

Part of this was efficiency cause I set the scripts up in a non ideal way for editing and I am at the absolute limit where adding more scripts would probably be a very bad idea. (This mod has more than Goubo's Defeat, it literally crashes the game if I take them out of the archive) Some of the scripts already pull double duty where possible...

The other reason was that I didn't want to overromanticize (non concensual) sex slavery too much. :D These days more than ever there are a lot of guys running around with their heads up their asses who can't tell fantasy from reality. 

Anyway... Now that I have the breathing room I might look into seeing if I can do something about this. 

7 hours ago, Carnificina said:

10/10 for both the effort that has clearly gone into it, and the experience I’ve had playing it.

I really needed this BTW. LOL. Thanks.

Cannot imagine the frustration and patience to deal with scripts and make a functional mod out of thousands of dialogue lines but THANK YOU! For all your countless hours of eye straining work. Your efforts are noticed, and they are greatly appreciated. Also thanks for being a cool dude, you've always been very patient and helpful in every interaction I've read here ☺️

Just a quick note: with PAHE installed, when I activate a rescue it always brings up a message box with a choice between PAHE enslavement and a talk option that leads to NMS. It doesn't appear when they turn into a camp follower or when interacting with a cucked spouse. Yamete also has that issue with PAHE, and supposedly that's a mod conflict with an overlapping activation perk. It's a little annoying BUT such a small thing and it's easy to literally just click right, so you probably should put it at the furthest back of fixes if you ever take a look at it.

20221002001958_1.jpg

1 minute ago, Carnificina said:

Cannot imagine the frustration and patience to deal with scripts and make a functional mod out of thousands of dialogue lines but THANK YOU! For all your countless hours of eye straining work. Your efforts are noticed, and they are greatly appreciated. Also thanks for being a cool dude, you've always been very patient and helpful in every interaction I've read here ☺️

Thanks.

BTW You made me realize I didn't hook something up I made. It was always intended that there would be an option in rewards where you could give them pleasure (Oral or hand stuff... The same script as the one you very rarely get when a rape victim offers the reward) But I am going to go ahead and hook up all the consensual sex through the rewards section. I figured out a way to do it without screwing anything up. They will only appear when affection is above 14 or they are a fully trained slave. 

I will also have them ask to be used every 12 hrs or so. 

10 minutes ago, Carnificina said:

Just a quick note: with PAHE installed, when I activate a rescue it always brings up a message box with a choice between PAHE enslavement and a talk option that leads to NMS. It doesn't appear when they turn into a camp follower or when interacting with a cucked spouse. Yamete also has that issue with PAHE, and supposedly that's a mod conflict with an overlapping activation perk. It's a little annoying BUT such a small thing and it's easy to literally just click right, so you probably should put it at the furthest back of fixes if you ever take a look at it.

20221002001958_1.jpg

I have PAHE installed and it doesn't do that... Might be DoM or some other PAHE derivitive mod causing it... Or a load order thing..? Pretty weird. I mean why would you even have the option to enslave if they weren't in bleedout/health threshold? 

I also have Yamate Kudasai and PAHE and NMS installed on my female profile and have never seen that (Though YK doesn't work on VR it turns out, which is a bummer) And this is with or without the slaver quest being started.

Edited by Tentacus

Okay, so my load order on this playthrought is from top to bottom:

1 - Defeat Baka Edition

2 - Paradise Halls Enhanced (PAHE)

3 - Diary of Mine (DOM0

4 - Notice Me Senpai (NMS)

And I tested the following combos:

Defeat Baka Edition + PAHE + DOM + NMS = menu

Defeat Baka Edition + PAHE + NMS = menu

PAHE + DOM + NMS = menu

PAHE + NMS = menu

NMS = no menu

The menu appears since the very first interaction, when you introduce yourself and before the notifications for NMS start appearing in the corner. It persists on good and bad character paths. After you drop the rescue at their destination to finish the notice board quest, the menu is gone when you ask them to join you again. So maybe it's not something directly related to your mod, but native to the way Notice Board handles the npcs? I play exclusively on PC, so there's also that.

20 minutes ago, Carnificina said:

Okay, so my load order on this playthrought is from top to bottom:

1 - Defeat Baka Edition

2 - Paradise Halls Enhanced (PAHE)

3 - Diary of Mine (DOM0

4 - Notice Me Senpai (NMS)

And I tested the following combos:

Defeat Baka Edition + PAHE + DOM + NMS = menu

Defeat Baka Edition + PAHE + NMS = menu

PAHE + DOM + NMS = menu

PAHE + NMS = menu

NMS = no menu

The menu appears since the very first interaction, when you introduce yourself and before the notifications for NMS start appearing in the corner. It persists on good and bad character paths. After you drop the rescue at their destination to finish the notice board quest, the menu is gone when you ask them to join you again. So maybe it's not something directly related to your mod, but native to the way Notice Board handles the npcs? I play exclusively on PC, so there's also that.

There's nothing exotic about that it's just a blocking topic, which there are plenty of in the vanilla game. My blocking topic just blocks TNB's blocking topic... beyond that there's no scripting or anything it's just vanilla dialogue. I reckon it could be DoM as I do think one of DoM's features is being able to enslave any NPC regardless of the conditions? (Been a while though so not sure) Maybe look and see if you can turn that off in DoM's MCM. As for why it is showing up on this topic in particular I dunno... but my guess it's a way to bypass blocking topics which would otherwise make that function unavailable. ?‍♂️

Edited by Tentacus
47 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

There's nothing exotic about that it's just a blocking topic, which there are plenty of in the vanilla game. My blocking topic just blocks TNB's blocking topic... beyond that there's no scripting or anything it's just vanilla dialogue. I reckon it could be DoM as I do think one of DoM's features is being able to enslave any NPC regardless of the conditions? (Been a while though so not sure) Maybe look and see if you can turn that off in DoM's MCM. As for why it is showing up on this topic in particular I dunno... but my guess it's a way to bypass blocking topics which would otherwise make that function unavailable. ?‍♂️

Just for info, I can confirm that I get the 'Enlave Faction' Option when talking to your Rescuee. 

The 'Enslave Faction' option takes them into PAHE enslavement and dialogue

The 'Talk to' option brings up this mod's dialogue - haven't got far enough to see what happens when I try to leave the Rescued One at home etc

FWIW, I have PAHE, AYGAS and DOM installed, all above NMS in both L/H & R/H panes in MO2

Hope that helps add something to this issue's solution

2 hours ago, Carnificina said:

PAHE + NMS = menu

NMS = no menu

This points to it being an issue with TNB, which I obviously can't do anything about. Before you said it doesn't happen on Camp Follower. Did you mean the regular follower when you recruit them after delivering them home?  If that's the case then it's definitely TNB though I can't guess why since my topic is tied to my alias... which functionally is identical to the one for the follower, and again isn't doing anything remotely unusual.

And none of it makes any sense sinnce PAHE doesn't do this for me. Is there more than one PAHE SE Conversion floating around? Do you have any other unusual addons for PAHE installed like Home sweet home or something?

Edit: My PAHE is pretty outdated I'm running 8.0.7 I'll install the current version and see if I can recreate your issue. Might not get to it till tomorrow though.

Edited by Tentacus
1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

This points to it being an issue with TNB, which I obviously can't do anything about. Before you said it doesn't happen on Camp Follower. Did you mean the regular follower when you recruit them after delivering them home?  If that's the case then it's definitely TNB though I can't guess why since my topic is tied to my alias... which functionally is identical to the one for the follower, and again isn't doing anything remotely unusual.

And none of it makes any sense sinnce PAHE doesn't do this for me. Is there more than one PAHE SE Conversion floating around? Do you have any other unusual addons for PAHE installed like Home sweet home or something?

Edit: My PAHE is pretty outdated I'm running 8.0.7 I'll install the current version and see if I can recreate your issue. Might not get to it till tomorrow though.

I get the dual prompts until I take them home.  Then they are OK (but I haven't tried recruiting them subsequently as normal followers)

As far as versiions go, I am currently running on SSE

- 952970271_pahe_lives_on-8.1.4 with all addons for sse (not all addons installed)

- Pahe Diary Of Mine 3.0.4_fomod (with PAHE 8.1.4 (as above) + AYGAS but with NO IBDSM + DOM's SLVTATs Patch)

++++ (the way my mods are set up you should assume that for this purpose DOM has its hsh pex file overwrites active too, even though the HSH mod is not itself in the game)

- PAH_AndYouGetASlave_0.58b SSE

Simple question on dialogs.

The force greet works perfectly when hungry / thirsty.

The response does not. If I click on the victim - I usually get the normal dialog.

Only rarely do I get the have food / lie responses.

So question: How do I more reliably respond to the force greet? I always want the food / drink dialogs.

(If you ever do actually retire from modding - the community will be poorer for it.  I personally think you are addicted...)

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Simple question on dialogs.

The force greet works perfectly when hungry / thirsty.

The response does not. If I click on the victim - I usually get the normal dialog.

Only rarely do I get the have food / lie responses.

So question: How do I more reliably respond to the force greet? I always want the food / drink dialogs.

(If you ever do actually retire from modding - the community will be poorer for it.  I personally think you are addicted...)

This is because it's not a force greet it's just a normal greet which means if the NPC has their typical bla bla dialogue they will say the NMS greet if you stand too close instead. If you click on them right away it will usually click through but if it goes too far it won't. You'll just have to wait till the next time it comes around. (assuming you are trying to get the prostitution option.)  Don't worry they have to be pretty hungry or thirsty to accept so it might take a couple of go rounds anyway.

I might add the prostitution dialogue to the Kindness/Orders topic below the food and drink options. Then it would be no biggy if you miss the greet.

Edited by Tentacus