Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

Okay @Carnificina and @DonQuiWho...

I have confirmed it is newer versions of PAHE. What ever "Faction Enslave" is it didn't exist in version 8.0.7

I have confirmed that it is a conflict with The Notice Board and not Notice Me Senpai, so there is nothing I can do about it. That said there has GOT to be vanilla NPCs that have this issue, given how unremarkable the offending alias in TNB is... so it is probably something they should fix

I confirmed there is no way to disable this "faction enslave" I would suggest asking for this to be added to PAHE, along with telling them about the conflict. Edit: I posted about this on the PAHE page. I stole your screehsot to illustrate it, Carn.

I have confirmed that THANKFULLY since it only affects the TNB, once you take them home you can talk to them normally when you re-recuite them. 

Guess I will add a version of TRAM that doesn't require PAHE... Though it ain't like anybody uses TRAM anyway :D 

Edited by Tentacus

Hey thank you for the update but i gotta ask my previous question again. Is it possible for me to play with a futa character(simplicitys sake female with a dick in a male role) without getting female animations and dialogues? I tried fiddling around with other mods to change my gender but it didnt work. Is that option included in this update? Sorry to ask this again but i very much like this mod so id like to play it with futa role

Edit: I dont know if its possible but for futa characters an option to select both female and male dialogues would be fantastic.

Edited by shanktorias5
typo and a shameless suggestion
5 hours ago, J377yC1971 said:

I guess I'm doing something wrong because no part of this mod is working for me lol. I only get BS jobs from the NB, Never any rescues. 

This is just bad luck with RNG. Sometimes TNB can be annoying like that (and honestly any mod that uses Bethesda RNG). Keep traveling to other holds and letting time pass. If worst coomes to worst you can try starting a new game.

5 hours ago, J377yC1971 said:

I did change misses t mostly hard but that didn't help.

No idea what this means.

3 hours ago, shanktorias5 said:

Hey thank you for the update but i gotta ask my previous question again. Is it possible for me to play with a futa character(simplicitys sake female with a dick in a male role) without getting female animations and dialogues? I tried fiddling around with other mods to change my gender but it didnt work. Is that option included in this update? Sorry to ask this again but i very much like this mod so id like to play it with futa role

Edit: I dont know if its possible but for futa characters an option to select both female and male dialogues would be fantastic.

As I said before it's something I'll look into. With the way my mod is set up it's not as simple as you might imagine though. So it will take time.

3 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Works well, nice update @Tentacus - dialogue lines are very good and how they react to them

One question though, some times during beating i'm getting discipline -1 rather than +1, is there a reason/logic behind that?

Yes. If you beat them enough to knock them down too much the effects will become counter productive. You get two knockdowns within a certain period that will increase discipline. I believe the cooldown is 15 minutes real time. While you wait in between you can do other things that raise discipline like fisting, or hogtying, if you are in a hurry. 

It is always safe to just give then 3-4 whacks then talk to them as I believe the minimum number of hits is 5 (?) with a random number between 0-5 beyond that before they get knocked down and the training is registered. Each time you talk to them after beating it resets the short term beating counter so you get another 3-4 free hits. BTW The hit counter registers even if they are on ZAZ furniture, it just doesn't play the knockdown. After a knockdown the counter does not reset to 0 but 2 or 3 (I forget) so that is something to keep in mind.

35 minutes ago, XarisZ said:

Changing sex with SexLab settings wont work?

I should be able to just add a sexlab settings check to all the applicable dialogues but since there are so many random variations it'll take a minute. :) I imagine the scripts themselves will work as intended. We'll see. 

Edited by Tentacus
2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

As I said before it's something I'll look into. With the way my mod is set up it's not as simple as you might imagine though. So it will take time.

Ah, i misunderstood your previous response then sorry about that. Still great mod though. For the first time i may open a male character in skyrim. Lets see how it goes. 

Thank you for the great mod btw

26 minutes ago, shanktorias5 said:

Ah, i misunderstood your previous response then sorry about that. Still great mod though. For the first time i may open a male character in skyrim. Lets see how it goes. 

Hey it's fun to RP outside one's comfort zones. :) 

26 minutes ago, shanktorias5 said:

Thank you for the great mod btw

Thanks!

---

Okay it seems as if adding Futa support is as simple as checking against Sexlab gender faction Making "Male" an or condition and SexlabGenderFaction getfactionrank == 0 an or condition.

Where it gets to be a pain in the ass is where I have honoriffics like Sir, or Master. I will need to add a few new dialogues (and fragment instances) to each topic, to deal with that. It's my prefernce to have these instances refer to The dick haver as Mistress/Ma'am... as it would be consistent with every other non sexual instance of gendered dialogue in the mod. As much as I would love to be as inclusive as humanly possible there are limits to practicality in such things when dealing with this volume of dialogue.

EDIT: I am gonna be a little lazy and phrase the new lines in such a way that I don't have to make 2 versions of each for the Master toggle. I'll use the terms "Your Lady, or My Lady... still shows respect but avoids the issue. :D I need to do this because I just added all the new loving sex dialogue for slaves and doing it the other way for the futa lines would be a massive ass pain.

On the plus side I don't see any issue with having both Male and female options available... The one exception being oral rape which has both Cunnilingus and fellatio in the same topic. In that case the dialogue will go with whatever the sexlab gender is. 

Edited by Tentacus
39 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Where it gets to be a pain in the ass is where I have honoriffics like Sir, or Master.

As an idea, if your character is marked as Futa, mod can continue using male dialogues but instead of Sir it would use Mistress. I dont have any previous modding experience so i maybe talking out of my ass here but wouldnt this make it easier?

Edited by shanktorias5
apearently i cant type anything without making atleast 5 mistakes who knew
24 minutes ago, shanktorias5 said:

As an idea, if your character is marked as Futa, mod can continue using male dialogues but instead of Sir it would use Mistress. I dont have any previous modding experience so i maybe talking out of my ass here but wouldnt this make it easier?

I think the way I am doing it will work fine.

One question though. What do I need mod wise to create a futa character for testing? I know there is an SOS for females addon but do I need to be running a unique player mod etc? Just the bare minimum I need :) 

For some insight... This is what the blowjob topic looks like.

1076082259_Untitled-1copy.jpg.9b9026a7a5c5d3f095f4d1dacc751fe4.jpg

Edited by Tentacus
48 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

One question though. What do I need mod wise to create a futa character for testing?

1. Create a female character. 

2. Install SOS if you havent(i doubt it)

3. Install a shlong mod i use this for my character ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11344-sos-addon-futanari-cbbe-sse/)

4. Through shlongs of skyrim add the selected shlong to your character.

5. Through Sexlab change your gender to male. You can use other mods like Gender change etc to change your gender too but Sexlab option is the simplest one

6. RP

Edit 2: You only need a shlong and SOS for this nothing else. 

Edited by shanktorias5
typo
1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

One question though. What do I need mod wise to create a futa character for testing? I know there is an SOS for females addon but do I need to be running a unique player mod etc? Just the bare minimum I need :)

Just equipping a SoS addon wont do anything. You need to go in the SexLab MCM and change the gender to male so the specific character uses those animations. You dont even need to install any SOS addons for testing. Just change the tag in the SL menu and the character will airhump.

There is also an option in Sexlab Eager NPC's SE to swap genders but that doesnt affect the SL tag afaik. That option is for its own male/female dialogues so i'd say ignore that.

Edited by XarisZ

I can't tell you what a pleasure it is to run a well designed mod that does not crash, has great dialogue, typo-free, and your actions matter.

My only request would be to have more interactions with my companion. She is itching to be abused a bit... Or a lot.

I very much appreciate the female-only notice board esp posted early in the thread.

Now if some kind volunteer would enhance this to "young eager" only, no Solstein, and no Orcs. Not big on Orcs...

Tentacus thank you again. You are a master of your craft. (Typo-free - shees)

41 minutes ago, XarisZ said:

You dont even need to install any SOS addons for testing. Just change the tag in the SL menu and the character will airhump.

Oh, I know, but as long as I am doing it, I may as well have fun. An evil mage who gave herself a dick with black magic is a character I can work with.

23 minutes ago, fred200 said:

I can't tell you what a pleasure it is to run a well designed mod that does not crash, has great dialogue, typo-free, and your actions matter.

My only request would be to have more interactions with my companion. She is itching to be abused a bit... Or a lot.

I very much appreciate the female-only notice board esp posted early in the thread.

Now if some kind volunteer would enhance this to "young eager" only, no Solstein, and no Orcs. Not big on Orcs...

Tentacus thank you again. You are a master of your craft. (Typo-free - shees)

Oh I am sure there are typos, though I have caught most of them... But yeah that's why this last update took 2.5 months. Remember I worked on Hardship for a full year before I released the first version and I am pretty sure that still has typos... lol.

Any chance you could add siblings to...

-Sacrificial spouse:
If your victim is married you can tell their spouse of the situation and offer them the option of taking their place, which being wracked with guilt over not rescuing their husband or wife, they will accept. Of course there is nothing stopping you from keeping them both. This is especially fun to do after cucking them just to drive the point home.

"rescued" Avrusa Sarethi and took her home and made her a slave so i own there home now and while her sister Aduri Sarethi thanks me for all i've done for the family option to either take her and make her like her sister or show her appeciation would be cool

Both live in the nirnroot farm Sarethi Farm

51 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Any chance you could add siblings to...

-Sacrificial spouse:

"rescued" Avrusa Sarethi and took her home and made her a slave so i own there home now and while her sister Aduri Sarethi thanks me for all i've done for the family option to either take her and make her like her sister or show her appeciation would be cool

Both live in the nirnroot farm Sarethi Farm

Yes actually, I was already thinking of something like that but don't expect it in the next update as it's going to require a decent amount of work. I'd back up a save so you can go back to this situation if you want when the option is available.

13 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Yes actually, I was already thinking of something like that but don't expect it in the next update as it's going to require a decent amount of work. I'd back up a save so you can go back to this situation if you want when the option is available.

Okay cool

As you mentioned your liked seeing what we get up to...

All dressed up

DressedFront.jpg.00ed73486c9739d450211946add5e0b7.jpg

DressedBehind.jpg.0aff4a0fccc28551a5fa5a467e812e07.jpg

For a trip to the local "friendly" imperial garrison

Working3.jpg.0c92ff127b79eeed985705615ca45526.jpg

Working4.jpg.f8eb0f57f67558fd5b0348a4ed97b209.jpg

Working5.jpg.8522a5bdae3fe21240c64c14ddea80d0.jpg

Who eventually let us inside

Working1.jpg.cb2304bd4299a06c48e5371ab15ef3a3.jpg

Working2.jpg.49e65f303a4ce26e9724f77486817b41.jpg

A reaction to the price/freebie you let people have them for would be interesting as i noticed they have dialogue regarding the "customer" if you talk to them before discussing price

Edited by pinky6225

NGL Adding Futa support is even more work than I imagined... especially since I am an insane maniac who has to add lots of extra contextual dialogue. I'm only about half way done. Hopefully it'll be really cool if everything works.

wildzero5.gif.1088dd9dab82ba7efe29106a14e36cc7.gif

I'm also adding a global that can be set with the console to disable vaginal stuff for the player in case they are using a setup with only male sex organs.

Edited by Tentacus

Not sure if there anything you can do about it as it prolly comes from the notice board but i just had the rescue Haelga quest again after having previously rescused her and made her a slave

Did her first time speech again but then acted like a slave

10 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Not sure if there anything you can do about it as it prolly comes from the notice board but i just had the rescue Haelga quest again after having previously rescused her and made her a slave

Did her first time speech again but then acted like a slave

Yeah that's just a notice board quirk. I have considered adding followers to the TNB blacklist... Maybe now that I have a concrete example I should.

7 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Yeah that's just a notice board quirk. I have considered adding followers to the TNB blacklist... Maybe now that I have a concrete example I should.

Depends how you want to deal with it suppose, for the ones you have given a custom dialogue it might be an idea as it kinda breaks immersion for them to do there speech again but maybe you could check if they have previously done that and don't do it again since from another perspective if they managed to abduct her once its not beyond possibility they'd do it again (although if they know what happened to the last set of abductors then maybe they'd avoid abducting peeps associated with the dragonborn)

skyrim bit unclear on whether bandits do talk to each other or not

Edited by pinky6225