Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

20 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Edit: It may be a simple routing issue... Because I use Vanilla gender for the routing, of course it isn't going to point you at like anal, or vaginal or whatever as you being giver since the dialogue is gendered... After this update I might look at adding 1 or 2 lines for each sextype controlled by a global that would allow for woman with a penis scenareos. Though you'll have to do it with a console command as I REALLY don't want to add an MCM to this.  If I do that I guess I'll also add an anal bottom option to the player ... which I was already considering Especially since I will now let you fuck your companions. Though

t

Follower support and the option to define your character as male or futa would be very much appreciated. Ive been having a blast with this mod. This is easily the best mod imho. Thank you very much again.

8 minutes ago, shanktorias5 said:

Follower support and the option to define your character as male or futa would be very much appreciated. Ive been having a blast with this mod. This is easily the best mod imho. Thank you very much again.

Well, the only way I'll do it is full acknowledgement in dialogue of the intersex nature of the character. This will take a bit of work so don't expect it till the update AFTER this upcoming one which has already been (what a month? more?) in the oven.  Nevermind the fact that I'll have to figure out SOS for women and all that for testing. :) 

54 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Well, the only way I'll do it is full acknowledgement in dialogue of the intersex nature of the character. This will take a bit of work so don't expect it till the update AFTER this upcoming one which has already been (what a month? more?) in the oven.  Nevermind the fact that I'll have to figure out SOS for women and all that for testing. :) 

Any ETA for this upcoming version? 

OH SHIT SON!

596674894_ScreenShot252copy.jpg.803b09778cf7edf562f1f6fc3013a067.jpg

Apparently TNB does consider the Bunkhouse a residence... It is ON like Donky Kong... However that means I am gonna have to make a character specific line for her cause there is a 0% chance that Haelga wouldn't offer the reward. I guess I'll add one for Camilla too just cause we all know Camilla is a sloot.

I wrote a bunch of unique dialogue for Olava the feeble as a joke... and I think it's actually kinda hot. LMAO... I really need a vacation. 

I didn't do any unique lines for Camilla beyond simply it being impossible for her not to throw herself at you... she also aludes to thinking it would be someone else... I leave it up to you if that's Faendal or Sven. It just occurred to me how funny it would be to go rescue Camilla with one of them as your companion, and then go to bone town right in front of them.

Edited by Tentacus
14 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I wrote a bunch of unique dialogue for Olava the feeble as a joke... and I think it's actually kinda hot. LMAO... I really need a vacation.

Joke's on you, I have Project Cougar and OBody installed and now she's a super GILF 

At last after all those years someone who dares to take care of the old women ?

21 hours ago, Tentacus said:

However that means I am gonna have to make a character specific line for her cause there is a 0% chance that Haelga wouldn't offer the reward.

Friggin excellent thank you. I have been having a lot of fun playing this mod and reading your updates. You're doing outstanding work and it's nice to actually do some roleplaying in a LL mod. I got Haelga as one of my firsts rescues. She immediately jumped my Khajiit pc to offer her thanks and was up for some fun the whole trip and after that. I thought it was something planned for her, but now I discover it was jut Haelga being Haelga  :D

Since her quest has a nod to BDSM culture, maybe this could reflect a little in her lines? Can't wait to try the update out!

59 minutes ago, Carnificina said:

Friggin excellent thank you. I have been having a lot of fun playing this mod and reading your updates. You're doing outstanding work and it's nice to actually do some roleplaying in a LL mod. I got Haelga as one of my firsts rescues. She immediately jumped my Khajiit pc to offer her thanks and was up for some fun the whole trip and after that. I thought it was something planned for her, but now I discover it was jut Haelga being Haelga  :D

Heh, that's great. The RNG was kind to you and kept it lore friendly.

59 minutes ago, Carnificina said:

Since her quest has a nod to BDSM culture, maybe this could reflect a little in her lines? Can't wait to try the update out!

Don't want to spoil anything but I kinda went all out in this update and Haelga is very different than other NPCs if the PC takes certain actions. Hopefully it plays well, cause I am having a lot of fun writing it.

22 minutes ago, SomeDragonbornGuy said:

Is it possible to get a Flower Girl version? 

Nah... from my understanding Flower girls just isn't really flexible enough. That said You can run Flowergirls and sexlab together no problem.  

If somebody else wants to try to port it after it's more done I wouldn't care, but that would involve editing several hundred script fragment instances and editing tens to hundreds more topics that use sexlab conditions. Like the primary way I handle child prevention is using the sexlab forbidden faction.

Update:

Back to testing just rescued Haelga and another feature I just added seems to be working. If you have a follower when you hire a new rescue (or an existing NMS follower), it will shunt the old follower into a seperate, lighter alias. This only works if the old follower was a victim (IMO it doesn't make much sense to have multiple consensual sex followers narratively and you will already be able to screw your vanilla followers in this update) 

This lighter alias will have immersive dialogue where you can tell them to pretend to be a normal camp follower (like a servant that washes soldiers clothes and stuff... Read some GRRM books.. lol) You can still do the normal follower functions with this Camp Follower alias, though no special outfit management beyond vanilla so expect their default outfit to reset on fast travel... Use something like Dudestia's manager to stop that.) and have simple sex with them, but no training or food management or anything. If you then Victimize your current rescue/follower, you will then be able to have the camp follower assist you in raping them (Though I haven't tested that yet.) Overall this should be pretty fun to have. Especially when I take out a married couple where I've enslaved them both.

I really really hope to christ I'm done adding shit now.

So yeah... Right after that I added the ability to make the TNB rescue wait. This will be a use at your own risk feature as you could easily lose the NPC by leaving them somewhere and since TNB doesn't clone them the potentially important NPC will be lost until you find them again :) (Though worst case you could probably fix them by just resetting the Manny_up_rp quest) This ended up being UNBELIEVABLY tedius as I had to edit hundreds of topics. That said it ended up a good thing cause I found a shitload of bugs like topics that needed to be goodbyes that weren't. 

I redid the Vaultheim video with some color correction. Still pretty shitty but at least you can see what's going on., and I used some less obnoxious music ;) That one shows off the Vanilla follower dialogue. I'll also just move the link to the 2nd video to this post.

Vaultheim Towers Follower party demo.

Dead Man's Drink forced prostitution demo.

The Haelga custom dialogue is pretty great. I probably won't test every option but seems sound.

You guys Jelly? I dunno what character overhaul I have handling her but I think she fiiine. I stylized the image so much cause even my screencaps look like ass since switching to Lux + ENB. I might have to start capturing from inside the headset but I'd rather not do that since I do share it (rarely)

Haelga.jpg.41f92d9947fda2f41c3793e115fe8096.jpg

BTW Dialogue count is up to: 4364 lines. which means I added like 350 lines in the last 8 days... Jesus christ. 

Mars attacks - Imgflip

Edited by Tentacus

Okay I'm insane so I am handling the camp follower's outfit and making them bindable and able to kneel... I just couldn't handle the frustration of having no way to make them naked and wearing zaz items... Plus due to my blocking dialogue I can't really use things like the ring of fashion designer on them. I just had a real Hankering to tie up my CF and leave her in the cage where I found Haelga (for a while)

The heart wants what the heart wants.

Anyone tried to make a crossover patch between this and Paradise Halls Diary of Mine and PH Home Sweet Home?

This mod is way more enjoyable to play ( it's more immersive, dialogue is more engaging and much better organized), but it would work great with some of the features from other PAH mods.

Edited by Scroolose
2 hours ago, Scroolose said:

Anyone tried to make a crossover patch between this and Paradise Halls Diary of Mine and PH Home Sweet Home?

This mod is way more enjoyable to play ( it's more immersive, dialogue is more engaging and much better organized), but it would work great with some of the features from other PAH mods.

The biggest problem I see is that I use blocking dialogue which makes this pretty incompatible with other dialogue mods, but also keeps your slave from talking to you about their fucking vanilla life so that's worth it IMO. :) I couldn't change the blocking if I wanted to for the rescue part as my blocking just blocks the existing blocking dialogue from TNB.

I just had an idea about how maybe to have a compatibility mode you can switch in and out of. It certainly wouldn't be in this update but it's an interesting idea.

I will allow you to sell slaves in the future but this update is already far too overdue.  I have a particular Vanilla NPC who behaves like a human trafficking enthusias in mind to be the one you sell them to.

Edited by Tentacus

Update:

The last couple have days have been a bit of a struggle ran into more technical issues than I expected getting 2 followers working at once both with outfit tracking... One time I fast travelled and Haelga was wearing the other followers clothes. :D 

It seems like I have it working now though. You can even switch roles back and forth at will just know that short term stats like discipline and affection will be reset each time you do this so you probably won't want to do it until one or both slaves are fully trained, or wait to do training until you have your party in a stable configuration.

BTW I added a seperate stat to be tracked for the Camp Follower when they assist you, so they can still become trained while staying in that position... It might even be faster Though given how badly you can cheeze the beatings that's debatable.

I also added a compatibility mode where you can temporarily make it so the main topic isn't blocking and can be accessed as a top level dialogue, allowing other mods like Zaz 8 helper that need top level dialogue access to work. That said you can not play the whole game in this mode as all MY top level dialogue that is normally blocked is hidden in this mode. so many of the mod's fuunctions (Like re-recruiting another follower) are disabled. 

Edited by Tentacus
11 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

The last couple have days have been a bit of a struggle ran into more technical issues than I expected getting 2 followers working at once both with outfit tracking... One time I fast travelled and Haelga was wearing the other followers clothes. :D 

It seems like I have it working now though. You can even switch roles back and forth at will just know that short term stats like discipline and affection will be reset each time you do this so you probably won't want to do it until one or both slaves are fully trained, or wait to do training until you have your party in a stable configuration.

BTW I added a seperate stat to be tracked for the Camp Follower when they assist you, so they can still become trained while staying in that position... It might even be faster Though given how badly you can cheeze the beatings that's debatable.

I also added a compatibility mode where you can temporarily make it so the main topic isn't blocking and can be accessed as a top level dialogue, allowing other mods like Zaz 8 helper that need top level dialogue access to work. That said you can not play the whole game in this mode as all MY top level dialogue that is normally blocked is hidden in this mode. so many of the mod's fuunctions (Like re-recruiting another follower) are disabled. 

I finally played your mod and I "saved" Nivenor.
Have to say, you're really onto something here! I love all the dialogue options and interactions with girls! Keep up the good work, please!

Hiey Tentacus,

I love your work.

But recently I've been paying attention to my Papyrus logs and I find a lot of these:

[09/14/2022 - 09:37:28AM] Error: Cannot call GetEquippedWeapon() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [_T_NoticeMeQuest (EE006590)]._T_NoticeMeQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "_T_NoticeMeQuestScript.psc" Line 77

It happens like every 2 or 5 seconds just after starting a new game.

36 minutes ago, rmaku said:

Hiey Tentacus,

I love your work.

But recently I've been paying attention to my Papyrus logs and I find a lot of these:

[09/14/2022 - 09:37:28AM] Error: Cannot call GetEquippedWeapon() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [_T_NoticeMeQuest (EE006590)]._T_NoticeMeQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "_T_NoticeMeQuestScript.psc" Line 77

It happens like every 2 or 5 seconds just after starting a new game.

Thanks I'll have a look.

Edit: Looks like I can fix it by moving the check inside the If statement so it'll only check once . 

Edited by Tentacus