Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

*sigh* Is there really no way to check if a plugin is installed in Skyrim Papyrus?

Game.IsPluginInstalled() will compile but appears to do jack shit. Primitive 2011 bullshit. If there is no equivilent it's gonna be a lot harder to add the waterskins.

Edited by Tentacus
5 hours ago, Tentacus said:

*sigh* Is there really no way to check if a plugin is installed in Skyrim Papyrus?

Game.IsPluginInstalled() will compile but appears to do jack shit. Primitive 2011 bullshit. If there is no equivilent it's gonna be a lot harder to add the waterskins.

Game.IsPluginInstalled is from SKSE so maybe it's broken in VR builds.

You could try with Game.GetFormFromFile and if it returns None then this mod is not installed.

Downside is that you'd have to lookup legit formID for those mods you wish to check for.

9 hours ago, Tentacus said:

PAH HSH uses Game.GetModByname if that helps

Spoiler

Scriptname phhshAygas extends Quest  

bool Function HasAygas()
    bool ok = false
    if (Game.GetModByname("PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp") != 255)
        ok = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0001015c, "PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp"))
    else
        ok = false
    endif
    return ok
EndFunction

bool Function StoreSlave(Actor slave)
    AygasCoreScript Aygas = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000182b, "PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp") as  AygasCoreScript
    return Aygas.StorageFunctions.StoreSlave(slave)
    return false
EndFunction

Think i've seen other mods use this method to check as well for soft dependancys although will make it harder for anyone who tries to compile your scripts as they'll need to hunt down all the soft depedancy mods, had that when i tried to raise the slave limit in HSH - amending the script was easy but eventually gave up on finding all the .psc's to get it to compile

Edited by pinky6225
4 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

Game.IsPluginInstalled is from SKSE so maybe it's broken in VR builds.

You could try with Game.GetFormFromFile and if it returns None then this mod is not installed.

Downside is that you'd have to lookup legit formID for those mods you wish to check for.

Oh I already was using getformfromfile to add it to the formlist. Anyway I implemented it but I did it by maing it so it would install the waterskins when a global is set. Since I don't have and don't intend to have an MCM this means using a console command. However if isplugininstalled actually works for regular SE I can add in a check that will flip it automatically for most people.

Edit: Mistread this. Yeah I actually already tried that and oddly it didn't work but I might have done something wrong. Especially odd since I know "getformfromfile" is working properly since it does add files to the formlist and I already used it elsewhere in my scripts... anyway I am gonna try Pinky's suggestion.

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

PAH HSH uses Game.GetModByname if that helps

Reveal hidden contents

Scriptname phhshAygas extends Quest  

bool Function HasAygas()
    bool ok = false
    if (Game.GetModByname("PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp") != 255)
        ok = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0001015c, "PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp"))
    else
        ok = false
    endif
    return ok
EndFunction

bool Function StoreSlave(Actor slave)
    AygasCoreScript Aygas = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000182b, "PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp") as  AygasCoreScript
    return Aygas.StorageFunctions.StoreSlave(slave)
    return false
EndFunction

I'm not familiar with this function I'll look into it.

Edited by Tentacus
4 minutes ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Screw marriage anyways, I suggest concubine addition over tapping into vanilla marriages   

While I don't intend to add marriage, there is something I haven't talked about in the next update that may scratch that itch a little for those seeking a little domesticity.  Stay tuned for more info.

Katla.thumb.jpg.0888536aaf81855d881b51c89e35e369.jpg Watch Dr. Evil Hack The Saturday Night Live Intro | Nerdist

Farns.gif.b6b362facd09e53fc0902879fe8c4ed5.gif

The Function Pinky showed me worked so I got the Waterskins integrated painlessly (for the end user). On an unrelated note, I also found out how I could drastically make my Scavver's closet scripts more efficient but I am never touching that mod again... lol.

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Farns.gif.b6b362facd09e53fc0902879fe8c4ed5.gif

The Function Pinky showed me worked so I got the Waterskins integrated painlessly (for the end user). On an unrelated note, I also found out how I could drastically make my Scavver's closet scripts more efficient but I am never touching that mod again... lol.

Cool, glad you got it to work

Any chance you could add/amend the punishment/beating dialogue so there is one to equip either a zaz weapon or a pah whip (zaz ones start with zbf  i believe) or keep equipped if you have one equipped already as i've noticed both are much more effective than using your fists as fists for me keep turning the NPC i've "rescued" hostile and while that then goes away sometimes my follower is attacking them in the brief spell when they show as hostile (red circle at the top) which keeps them hostile or makes them run away

Assume its because both of those weapons have such little damage they don't trigger a NPC to go hostile but they work to fulfill the punishment/beating part of your mod

At the minute its have a whip equipped, use the dialogue which switches to fists, re-equip whip and then do some whipping etc

Edited by pinky6225
41 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Cool, glad you got it to work

Any chance you could add/amend the punishment/beating dialogue so there is one to equip either a zaz weapon or a pah whip (zaz ones start with zbf  i believe) or keep equipped if you have one equipped already as i've noticed both are much more effective than using your fists as fists for me keep turning the NPC i've "rescued" hostile and while that then goes away sometimes my follower is attacking them in the brief spell when they show as hostile (red circle at the top) which keeps them hostile or makes them run away

Assume its because both of those weapons have such little damage they don't trigger a NPC to go hostile but they work to fulfill the punishment/beating part of your mod

At the minute its have a whip equipped, use the dialogue which switches to fists, re-equip whip and then do some whipping etc

There's no reason. The beating dialogue is only there as a convenience to empty your hands. (and more importantly for me, unequip spells) You can equip whatever you want after that from your favorites (As I often do). Beyond that the beating threat has no gameplay value beyond RP, the training will apply whether you say it or not.

Also if you already have the whip drawn when talking to them you'll get the weapon threaten dialogue, which MOSTLY works equally well for the whips.

What I could do is block the "I'm gonna beat you" With an "I'm gonna whip you" dialogue if you already have the whips equipped. and not have it empty your hands. Just note that the dialogue will still say whip if you have the paddle as all the zbf weapons have the same keyword... On the good side the PAH whip that you get from my mod TRAM has the zbfpaingiver keyword for just such a situation.

Edited by Tentacus
13 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

There's no reason. The beating dialogue is only there as a convenience to empty your hands. (and more importantly for me, unequip spells) You can equip whatever you want after that from your favorites (As I often do). Beyond that the beating threat has no gameplay value beyond RP, the training will apply whether you say it or not.

Also if you already have the whip drawn when talking to them you'll get the weapon threaten dialogue, which MOSTLY works equally well for the whips.

What I could do is block the "I'm gonna beat you" With an "I'm gonna whip you" dialogue if you already have the whips equipped. and not have it empty your hands. Just note that the dialogue will still say whip if you have the paddle as all the zbf weapons have the same keyword... On the good side the PAH whip that you get from my mod TRAM has the zbfpaingiver keyword for just such a situation.

Didn't realise there was a dialogue for speaking to them with a weapon drawn tbh - will try that

And yeah the dialogue or block you mention would just be to stop the unequip, re-equip from favorite, unequip, re-equip from favorite etc you get if you use the dialogue to beat them

34 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Didn't realise there was a dialogue for speaking to them with a weapon drawn tbh - will try that

Tsk... Did nobody watch the videos? :D 

34 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

And yeah the dialogue or block you mention would just be to stop the unequip, re-equip from favorite, unequip, re-equip from favorite etc you get if you use the dialogue to beat them

Yep. Just implemented it. About to test.

After adding the futa update, I've found myself tempted to create a futa character for the first time just to experience the new stuff and ended up creating an entire story around my character, her lovers/slaves/followers and the crazy volume of content in this mod. If you really want to roleplay, which imo is the most enjoyable way to play an RPG, rather than just running around trying to fuck everything, there is simply no better mod LL out there (that I've played anyways). I find myself contemplating and ruminating over my character in my save, even when not playing at this point LOL, which feels sort of pathetic but it's also awesome I even care enough to be this invested. A great work, fun, plenty of spice and lots to say and do! Runs smoothly and always fun to boot up!

How it started:

Spoiler

20221021194618_1.jpg.dce399826a211dfa70f8acb834313c8a.jpg

How it is going:

Spoiler

20221021205106_1.jpg.916535d465e5e012249f61694fbbf2fa.jpg20221021210248_1.jpg.3e9ae9b8ff38bb6c8d47fdb4d25744d1.jpg20221021214712_1.jpg.cd22f82e7473a6eb565c45db344f1ad8.jpg

Just a suggestion, but maybe the restrain topic could have a better flow if you only kept the actions:

1.jpg.35fd02bff3ad218e440580c2bcd80c3d.jpg

And moved this 'be back' dialogue to when the slave is already bound

2.jpg.18d971c5e54e2cd652c1ca0aaa22d3f3.jpg

To add to these taunting dialogues here? And I would love to see a topic here so we could use bound animations like the cuffed anims in Billy's pack.

3.jpg.d7b5ab0624da408bbdeedcbcf6518570.jpg

(As an added note: I'm nearing the 16 hours on the new char and may actually finish a playthrough based on this mod. So this isn't just a thank you but also a nod to HOW DOPE NMS is, good work ?)

Edited by Carnificina
12 hours ago, Carnificina said:

Just a suggestion, but maybe the restrain topic could have a better flow if you only kept the actions:

And moved this 'be back' dialogue to when the slave is already bound

To add to these taunting dialogues here? And I would love to see a topic here so we could use bound animations like the cuffed anims in Billy's pack.

Things worth considering. The positioning of those lines is a byproduct of the piecemeal development, Originally those were the default bondage lines for the Camp Follower but I found that too limiting from an RP perspective, but still liked them so, put them in as kind of an extra where they are. As for more attention to bondage sex maybe. It's an insane pain in the ass with tags but now that I have a reliable way to detect plugins I might give it some better attention, if I can call particular animations by name.

This is where I rant about how much better Something in Fallout 4 is. In FO4 there is a mod called Real Handcuffs. The override in RH (which I assume is impossible in Skyrim) will work EVEN IN NON BONDAGE idles. So any Kneel... Now a bondage kneel, any blowjob, now a bondage blowjob, etc... It didn't work with all positions mainly due to shoulder positioning but it added so much more flexibility to me when making Hardship. God I fucking miss that.

12 hours ago, Carnificina said:

(As an added note: I'm nearing the 16 hours on the new char and may actually finish a playthrough based on this mod. So this isn't just a thank you but also a nod to HOW DOPE NMS is, good work ?)

Glad to hear it.

Edited by Tentacus

Had another oddity (was a bit amusing) when i eventually took Svana home to Haelga (who i'd previously rescued and turned into a slave) and Haelga gave me some dialogue about hearing bad things about me which obviously couldnt be true as i rescue people :)

21 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Had another oddity (was a bit amusing) when i eventually took Svana home to Haelga (who i'd previously rescued and turned into a slave) and Haelga gave me some dialogue about hearing bad things about me which obviously couldnt be true as i rescue people :)

Heh... Yeah I can fix that easily enough... was gonna get around to working out those kinks when I get around to dealing with siblings/(adult)Children. 

2 hours ago, osculim said:

Anyone know if there is a xvsynth voice pack yet for this great mod ?

It's not practical to voice mods with 5200 lines of silent dialogue. Especially ones where a lot of that dialogue is multiplied over all the voices.

Also thanks for the "great".  :D

Edited by Tentacus
19 hours ago, Tentacus said:

It's not practical to voice mods with 5200 lines of silent dialogue. Especially ones where a lot of that dialogue is multiplied over all the voices.

Also thanks for the "great".  :D

Its a shame tho. And your welcome. Loved hardship on FO4 and when I saw this on skyrim I just had to try it glad I did. Its lotsa fun.

8 hours ago, EdtheNord said:

hope that you may also add the prostitution dialogue option to normal followers. It would be a very simple prostitution mod that way.

Not simple to implement due to the way I tied the gender/race/etc... checks in the dialogue to the existing aliases. I may need to rework it to work with some future plans but will be a major undertaking. I'll keep the idea in mind. If I added it to Followers I would DEFINITELY add a hefty speech check.

Update:

The next version will be out today.

Aside from a lot of bug fixes, the main new feature is:

House Slaves:

ScreenShot382.thumb.png.6b5b749521d2ee8903ba5acce17b97d4.png

You can turn up to 4 fully trained slaves into a house slave. They will sandbox where you leave them, so if there are idle markers for work they will do it. These are more basic slaves like the Camp follower, but you can have basic sex with them and they do all the basic things like Kneel, masturbate, kiss, etc... (Let me tell you this wasn't easy) They can follow and fight for you, and are commandable and can be made to wait while following as well.

They can't be tied up, though you can obviously just put Zaz or DD stuff on them and have them use Zaz furniture using Zaz 8 helper with compatibility mode.

You can access their inventory but they have no outfit management so it will revert on loads and fast travel and stuff. It would just be too big of a pain to track for this many slaves. Use something like Dudestia's outfit changer mod to dress them up and lock their outfit.

Currently they can't be whored but that will likely change in the future.

They can be made to stand at attention and are exceptionally polite and loyal. You can receive one home cooked meal a day from one of your house slaves. (Who needs a wife?)

Edited by Tentacus