Jump to content

SexLab Alicia Painslut (January 2025)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I love Alicia but something I've noticed is that after she becomes my follower my game gets unstable after a short amount of time: choppy frames, missing textures, ebola, etc. Before she was my follower I could play for hours without a hiccup. I've looked with TESedit and found a couple errors but they don't seem to be enough to cause this. Is it something in the scripting? Or am I cursed?

 

To this and the previous comment - Alicia was my very first attempt at modding. 

 

I cleaned up a lot over time but there are many things I should have done differently. 

I can't exclude missing details and other inefficiencies in the code. 

Posted

I love Alicia but something I've noticed is that after she becomes my follower my game gets unstable after a short amount of time: choppy frames, missing textures, ebola, etc. Before she was my follower I could play for hours without a hiccup. I've looked with TESedit and found a couple errors but they don't seem to be enough to cause this. Is it something in the scripting? Or am I cursed?

 

Are you by chance using paradise halls? I had Alicia along with Brelyna following me around for the entire SD+ "Night to remember" questline without issue and i also did all of Alicia's quest lines without problems.

 

I then realised I hadnt started paradise halls on this save so i added in the reboot spell that comes with it and started the mod and i think it conflicts with Alicias pain/sex scripts as she no longer seems to cum from being beaten/eletrified and it keeps activating the enslave option and now i'm getting CTDs that were not present before starting up paradise halls if i have alicia as a follower and try to trigger her sex scenes from damage

 

Posted

The same as angrujacvk happens to me, I have all the quest orders accumulated on the quests tab, also I have a map marker on "Alicia's birth place" that doesn't disappear, I "completed" the quest only finding one of the "Sanguine's Lost Pages I", now all the followers are glitched because "I already have a follower" but Alicia and Lydia are following me (But I can't use the "Follow me" option neither the option "Stop following me" appears), I can't make anything with Alicia because the dialogue options are vey few, and there is only one custom line that says "What are you going to do now?", how can I solve this, and unblock everything on this quest?

Posted

Its my first time not being able to make a mod work. When i install the original mod it works but its boring for my tastes. When i install yours, after loading the game there is a text that says 3.0 blah blah loaded etc but i cant see the trapdoor or alicia. I tried loading original mod and this together, when i do that alicia comes up on me but without talking she goes back to the basement and i cant talk to her. When i load this mod alone i cant see the trap door or find the alicia.

 

What exactly do i have to do to make this Sexlab version work ? No matter what i did i cant seem to get this mod to work.

Posted

Its my first time not being able to make a mod work. When i install the original mod it works but its boring for my tastes. When i install yours, after loading the game there is a text that says 3.0 blah blah loaded etc but i cant see the trapdoor or alicia. I tried loading original mod and this together, when i do that alicia comes up on me but without talking she goes back to the basement and i cant talk to her. When i load this mod alone i cant see the trap door or find the alicia.

 

What exactly do i have to do to make this Sexlab version work ? No matter what i did i cant seem to get this mod to work.

 

The original places Alicia in Breezehome in Whiterun.

 

This one places Alicia in a basement of Hjerim in Windhelm... different city.

 

The two mods do not play nice together. SexLab Alicia is meant as a standalone replacement.

Posted

 

Its my first time not being able to make a mod work. When i install the original mod it works but its boring for my tastes. When i install yours, after loading the game there is a text that says 3.0 blah blah loaded etc but i cant see the trapdoor or alicia. I tried loading original mod and this together, when i do that alicia comes up on me but without talking she goes back to the basement and i cant talk to her. When i load this mod alone i cant see the trap door or find the alicia.

 

What exactly do i have to do to make this Sexlab version work ? No matter what i did i cant seem to get this mod to work.

 

The original places Alicia in Breezehome in Whiterun.

 

This one places Alicia in a basement of Hjerim in Windhelm... different city.

 

The two mods do not play nice together. SexLab Alicia is meant as a standalone replacement.

 

Yep my bad. Im an idiot. I was trying to find her in Whiterun not Windhelm..

 

Also now i got this mod to work, i have 2 questions;

 

1. When i first slept in her bed, she brought me a gif needless to say it was a helpless woman or something. She kept hitting the cage gate then started going to the trapdoor. She kept going there despite me changing her position via another mod. She kept doing it until the captive died.

 

2. Sometimes her arousal level drops down to negative levels. This happens when she transforms into Ali. She starts talking like a normal follower, like "What are you doing?" when im whipping her. Is that normal ?

Posted

 

 

Its my first time not being able to make a mod work. When i install the original mod it works but its boring for my tastes. When i install yours, after loading the game there is a text that says 3.0 blah blah loaded etc but i cant see the trapdoor or alicia. I tried loading original mod and this together, when i do that alicia comes up on me but without talking she goes back to the basement and i cant talk to her. When i load this mod alone i cant see the trap door or find the alicia.

 

What exactly do i have to do to make this Sexlab version work ? No matter what i did i cant seem to get this mod to work.

 

The original places Alicia in Breezehome in Whiterun.

 

This one places Alicia in a basement of Hjerim in Windhelm... different city.

 

The two mods do not play nice together. SexLab Alicia is meant as a standalone replacement.

 

Yep my bad. Im an idiot. I was trying to find her in Whiterun not Windhelm..

 

Also now i got this mod to work, i have 2 questions;

 

1. When i first slept in her bed, she brought me a gif needless to say it was a helpless woman or something. She kept hitting the cage gate then started going to the trapdoor. She kept going there despite me changing her position via another mod. She kept doing it until the captive died.

 

2. Sometimes her arousal level drops down to negative levels. This happens when she transforms into Ali. She starts talking like a normal follower, like "What are you doing?" when im whipping her. Is that normal ?

 

 

Both are normal.

 

For the gift in the cage, Alicia *really* wants to kill someone. You have to let her do her thing or help her along.

 

For Ali's voice, she is not a custom voiced character so she has a standard NPC voice. She also has a different personality and doesn't care much for pain.

Posted

Is an update to this mod still planned?

I really enjoyed this mod until the end, where you get stuck with impossible to complete quests in your log.

(there was also a bit of an issue with her ignoring your demands to keep her clothes on during fights)

 

I'm a bit of an OCD completionist so the incomplete quests have made me remove the mod from my order. I would really really like to be able to add it back in though.

 

It would also have been nice if you could have taken advantage of her while she used the zaz stuff in her basement.

(Maybe have her use the zaz pillory, then beat her until sex triggers?)

Posted

Would anyone mind helping me out with the Alicia's story quest?  So far I got the key and the staff, went down talked to Alicia where she introduced herself etc, and I'm able to change between Alicia and Ali no problem.  Now with the quest I have two parts, one of which says that I have a gift from Sanguine and to treat it in a way to make him proud and the second part which says to talk to collectors and scholars in order to find out about Alicia and Sanguine.  Now I went to some mages,etc and said what can you tell me about Sanguine and they gave me the three dialogue options for the Winterhold library, Bard's College, and the museums.  I went to those places and found the chests which contained the Sanguine books as well as Calixto's journal.  Where am I supposed to go next?  I don't have any quest markers and none of the dialogue options with Alicia or Ali provide anything new.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted

Would anyone mind helping me out with the Alicia's story quest?  So far I got the key and the staff, went down talked to Alicia where she introduced herself etc, and I'm able to change between Alicia and Ali no problem.  Now with the quest I have two parts, one of which says that I have a gift from Sanguine and to treat it in a way to make him proud and the second part which says to talk to collectors and scholars in order to find out about Alicia and Sanguine.  Now I went to some mages,etc and said what can you tell me about Sanguine and they gave me the three dialogue options for the Winterhold library, Bard's College, and the museums.  I went to those places and found the chests which contained the Sanguine books as well as Calixto's journal.  Where am I supposed to go next?  I don't have any quest markers and none of the dialogue options with Alicia or Ali provide anything new.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 

This one is a nice run, with a bit of background story, but it's a dead end ;)

Ask Alicia about her father instead.

 

Posted

Is an update to this mod still planned?

I really enjoyed this mod until the end, where you get stuck with impossible to complete quests in your log.

(there was also a bit of an issue with her ignoring your demands to keep her clothes on during fights)

 

I'm a bit of an OCD completionist so the incomplete quests have made me remove the mod from my order. I would really really like to be able to add it back in though.

 

It would also have been nice if you could have taken advantage of her while she used the zaz stuff in her basement.

(Maybe have her use the zaz pillory, then beat her until sex triggers?)

 

I will revisit her at some point in the coming months but I don't know when. 

Posted

just quick question(s):

 

When you cure Alicia and then she goes to her sister Agnes ( i never saw her do that cus i always pick her as follower right after...), does she interact with her? or is there any quest progres or dialog?, cus Agnes only says she's her sister no more.

 

Will you add some more story ? :D

 

PS: i made her use all the furniture, it works well, just need updated fnis and stuff, no CTDs.

Posted

iv enjoyed using this mod but I could never figured out where I am meant to go in order to learn about sanguine and alica, talk to scholars and collectors, so who do I talk too then?? :P

Posted

 

My alicia appears with argonian feet and ands :s

 

im using UNPB BBP with skin and hands(the installer version)

 

But i dont have a mesh/Character/actor/female folder. i do have character assets female and characters female but the file count doesnt match the files in the folder for alicia.

 

i also tryd pulling the files from the mod zipt from UNPB BBP. but it doesnt seem to work.

 

!!? 

That's a new one.

 

The file count doesn't have to match. Only the file names since these are the files Alicia's race is looking for.

 

Do you have a link for 'UNPB BBP with skin and hands'? I want to make sure I download the same one if I am going to take a look.

 

 

hi i have the exact same problem with argonian hands and feet, have had it for many versions of this mod. They are not in the folders tex /mesh. Have been looking into this many times trying to solve it and have given up (maybe its baked to a savegame) Nice (in a way to hear im not the only one having this problem).

By the way im on a playthrough finding out alicias past by her home , but the questmarker doesnt disapear  i was in the prison tried the other leads  nothing got bored and tried to hire some mercs they took my money but stayed put first i thought it was meant to so but now see others having problems with follovers ....so....

 

Thanx for your work anyway Iggy

 

 

Posted
 

so who do I talk too then??  :P

 

Try talking to scholars and collectors.  No, seriously, think about it... there is a college in Skyrim and there are two  museums and one oddities collection.  You really don't need a quest arrow to find them.

 

Posted (edited)

The first time i downloaded this, the cellar door did not appear at all, could not see it anywhere. Then after i deleted it and tried to download again, the archive was corrupt. Can you post a mirror download link?

Edited by HobbitCraft
Posted

I'm not sure if it's been asked already but after curing Alicia, where does she disappear to? I can't find her, and since it says she's whole and human again, the spell to summon her no longer works.

Posted

I'm not sure if it's been asked already but after curing Alicia, where does she disappear to? I can't find her, and since it says she's whole and human again, the spell to summon her no longer works.

 

She is supposed to walk the road from her birthplace to the Temple of Dibella in Markarth.

 

I spotted her once around Whiterun but I never followed her all the way.

Posted

Oddly enough, even though it's been a few days in-game since I cured her, she randomly appeared after I fast traveled to one of my hearthfire homes. Didn't know it was her at first though because a group of bandits and a dragon decided to go after my livestock. The case of the missing redhead has been solved though.

Posted

I think my quest triggering is bugged... I hit and transform Alicia to Ali several times, but the dialogue option to ask about her real true master never appears so I cannot follow the quest...

Any ideas what can I do?

 

I just have the normal dialog options of a follower plus the kneel, listen to me pet, remove clothes... Ali never has the option to ask her about true master... therefore no option neither in Alicia to ask her about her father...

 

Im stuck...

Posted

what is the ID for cured Alicia? I can't find her and I suspect I have a mod conflict that erases her from the game somehow. Either that or she didn't spawn :huh:

Posted

Question: Ive done the quest Alicias birth place and im now inside the Abandoned prison. Ive googeld it and figured out im supposed to find a journal of sorts from Alicias trainer. But i swear ive turned the entire prison upside down now and i cant for the life of me find this journal.

 

Am i supposed to find the journal in the prison or whats up? The quest marker is still on the destroyed hut so thats no help. 

 

Thx in advance.

Posted

Question: Ive done the quest Alicias birth place and im now inside the Abandoned prison. Ive googeld it and figured out im supposed to find a journal of sorts from Alicias trainer. But i swear ive turned the entire prison upside down now and i cant for the life of me find this journal.

 

Am i supposed to find the journal in the prison or whats up? The quest marker is still on the destroyed hut so thats no help. 

 

Thx in advance.

 

The journal is on a table deep inside the prison (usually, after going through two locked doors and fighting the ghost of the prison guard).

 

It is possible to find it on the ground if there was any explosion in the prison.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...