Jump to content

SexLab Alicia Painslut (January 2025)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi!
In Abandoned prision, when i cross the portal, everything became black with just some light smudges, if I return to prision that black thing continues, it's like I'm wearing one blind fold,

Is that normal?

 

Posted

Hi!

In Abandoned prision, when i cross the portal, everything became black with just some light smudges, if I return to prision that black thing continues, it's like I'm wearing one blind fold,

Is that normal?

 

I got that same problem.

 

Also when it goes dark I cannot access inventory or interact with anyone or anything but can move around.

 

UPDATE: I use AFT and had followers with me when I got the dark problem . I put the followers on "stop" and went through the portal alone with no problem. That fixed it for me.

Posted

 

 

UPDATE: I use AFT and had followers with me when I got the dark problem . I put the followers on "stop" and went through the portal alone with no problem. That fixed it for me.

 

 

 

Thanks,

I will try that, but I use UFO.

Posted

Having a problem with Alicia capturing someone for the basement, whenever she does they appear as hostile (little red circle on hud) so alicia won't talk to me as she's trying to kill the naked women in the cage so i end up having to kill her myself to be able to talk to alicia again.

Posted

Having a problem with Alicia capturing someone for the basement, whenever she does they appear as hostile (little red circle on hud) so alicia won't talk to me as she's trying to kill the naked women in the cage so i end up having to kill her myself to be able to talk to alicia again.

That's normal .. She found a new toy and wants to play with it.

 

She can kill her too herself if you release the toy from her cage.

Posted

 

Having a problem with Alicia capturing someone for the basement, whenever she does they appear as hostile (little red circle on hud) so alicia won't talk to me as she's trying to kill the naked women in the cage so i end up having to kill her myself to be able to talk to alicia again.

That's normal .. She found a new toy and wants to play with it.

 

She can kill her too herself if you release the toy from her cage.

 

 

Ah okay i thought the npc would appear and then there would be dialogue to play rather than instant playing via the combat system.

 

Guest Jenova23
Posted

I noticed that Sexy Lydia Voiceover has the same tone or is possibly voiced by the same actress I don't know if you plan on updating this mod anytime soon but I am going to try and make it completely voiced.

Posted

I noticed that Sexy Lydia Voiceover has the same tone or is possibly voiced by the same actress I don't know if you plan on updating this mod anytime soon but I am going to try and make it completely voiced.

Thanks for telling me!

 

I will check it out.

Posted

Yeah, that's the same voice actress.  DDproductions83 made that mod.  The same voice actress also voiced DDproduction's shout replacer mod and one of DDproduction's quest mods that involved Shegorath's realm.  I can't remember the name of it and I can't seem to find it at the moment.  Her character had a lot of lines from what I remember though.

Guest Jenova23
Posted

She also did voice overs for Descent Into Madness I believe... One other thing I am not able to get past the part at which you enter the portal to decide Alicia and Ali's fate, for some reason Alicia and Ali are stuck in combat and I cannot equip items, unsheathe my weapon, save my game, pick up items and enter my spell menu.

Posted

I tried this mod and while I agree that it is well done, it just isn't me.  Please understand I'm not being judgemental, it just wasn't me...

 

Now, however, I have an issue with followers, using EFF, undressing and redressing randomly while in an instance.  All of my followers do this at the same time.  They don't do this while in the open world or during battle when the followers are engaged.  This began after I uninstalled Alicia and I think it has to do with her desire to undress during battle to better experience pain.  This issue had not resulted in a game crash of any kind.

 

I removed Alicia, Zaz, SexLab and I uninstalled and reinstalled EFF.  I even started a new game.  I have used a search program to look for something left behind, ran a script editor to check my save game and even scanned the script folders.  I have exhausted all my options.  It seems that something has changed in my core game and before I reinstall (approx six hour job) I thought I would ask here to see if anyone else has experienced this issue and knows of a fix.

 

the fact that my followers are getting naked in an instance isn't so much an issue as the game pause it causes.   I often run with five or more followers and every time they undress/redress the game pauses.   Very distracting when you are trying to line up a shot with a bow.

 

Thank you for any help.

Posted

She also did voice overs for Descent Into Madness I believe... One other thing I am not able to get past the part at which you enter the portal to decide Alicia and Ali's fate, for some reason Alicia and Ali are stuck in combat and I cannot equip items, unsheathe my weapon, save my game, pick up items and enter my spell menu.

 

 

Yeah, that's the mod I was thinking of.  DDproductions83 did that one.  And I was mainly thinking that the voice files could possibly get mined for more lines for Alicia.  Just a possiblity.

Posted

Hey there, really well made mod so far, everything seems to work fine for me except one thing: 

Alicia's neckbelt, the big cross in the basement and the other thing in the corner (wehre she puts her head and hands through, sry forgot the word^^) don't have a proper texture but are neon-pink... it's just a small issue. really, but I wonder what the issue here is, maybe a conflict with LAL? I tried disabling the official texture pack (that seems to cause a lot of issues with mods out there) but that didn't fix it... Did anyone have this problem yet?

Posted

Hey there, really well made mod so far, everything seems to work fine for me except one thing:

Alicia's neckbelt, the big cross in the basement and the other thing in the corner (wehre she puts her head and hands through, sry forgot the word^^) don't have a proper texture but are neon-pink... it's just a small issue. really, but I wonder what the issue here is, maybe a conflict with LAL? I tried disabling the official texture pack (that seems to cause a lot of issues with mods out there) but that didn't fix it... Did anyone have this problem yet?

The latest version of Zaz Animation Pack has a separate download for textures. That's probably your problem.

Posted

 

Hey there, really well made mod so far, everything seems to work fine for me except one thing:

Alicia's neckbelt, the big cross in the basement and the other thing in the corner (wehre she puts her head and hands through, sry forgot the word^^) don't have a proper texture but are neon-pink... it's just a small issue. really, but I wonder what the issue here is, maybe a conflict with LAL? I tried disabling the official texture pack (that seems to cause a lot of issues with mods out there) but that didn't fix it... Did anyone have this problem yet?

The latest version of Zaz Animation Pack has a separate download for textures. That's probably your problem.

Whoops! Well I guess that might be the problem, thanks! Gonna check this and report back when it's done!

 

EDIT: You're my hero... works fine now ;)

Posted

To note, I ran the 9/3/14 version alongside the most current beta EFF without issue.

 

*Until* the portal scene. I could see fine (nothing went black as mentioned in other posts), but couldn't interact with anything (including my inventory). However I could swing a weapon. So I knocked out ali with no change, so then I knocked out alicia. Once alicia went into bleedout I could activate things. I put the gem I wanted into the chest, and then, everything froze. Not a crash. Just froze. Not sure what to make of that.

 

I keep expecting something to come out about the pumpkin....

Posted

Can anyone give me a rundown on how Alicia's leveling works?  I know it only goes up when you beat her, but I've been beating her constantly and she hasn't risen above level 1.  At first I assumed that she was getting reset from swapping between Ali and Alicia, so I made sure to finish her quest quickly and seal Ali's soul away.  But she's still not advancing when I beat her.

 

I'm using AFT, but the only thing I've done with Alicia is use AFT to view her stats (which was a mistake- I should have just clicked on her after hitting `).  I'm also using the Alicia Painslut Customizer CBBE version.  When I tell her to kneel and show her cuts, it shows that I've beaten her 1023 times.  Although that's not on a single day.  I figured though that by now she should be higher than level 1.  So I figure there's some kind of conflict/bug going on.

 

The mods I mentioned are the only ones that I would think would pose a conflict, but I can post my load order if it'd help.

Posted

Just done the entire Alicia quest line myself on a new char (male at level 6 now :) ) and i didn't have a single issue with EFF but i am just using EFF to increase the follower count i'm not using any of its features to do anything else (i.e relax etc)

Posted

 Just another thing, when I go to her Echo and she vanishes my journal says to find her in the prison, but I get no questmarker... I'm guessing I should be teleported there or something?^^ Also it still says find out about her birthplace with a marker at her hut...

Posted

 Just another thing, when I go to her Echo and she vanishes my journal says to find her in the prison, but I get no questmarker... I'm guessing I should be teleported there or something?^^ Also it still says find out about her birthplace with a marker at her hut...

 

The hut IS her birth place.

 

As to the prison, look across the river from the hut :)

 

No teleport needed.

Posted

Can anyone give me a rundown on how Alicia's leveling works?  I know it only goes up when you beat her, but I've been beating her constantly and she hasn't risen above level 1.  At first I assumed that she was getting reset from swapping between Ali and Alicia, so I made sure to finish her quest quickly and seal Ali's soul away.  But she's still not advancing when I beat her.

 

I'm using AFT, but the only thing I've done with Alicia is use AFT to view her stats (which was a mistake- I should have just clicked on her after hitting `).  I'm also using the Alicia Painslut Customizer CBBE version.  When I tell her to kneel and show her cuts, it shows that I've beaten her 1023 times.  Although that's not on a single day.  I figured though that by now she should be higher than level 1.  So I figure there's some kind of conflict/bug going on.

 

The mods I mentioned are the only ones that I would think would pose a conflict, but I can post my load order if it'd help.

 

Alicia only has a fixed level (I can't remember if it should be the player's or level 1).

 

Instead of leveling up, she received increasingly large bonus to health, stamina and magicka the longer she goes with a daily beating.

 

I probably have to improve some of her bonuses and tweak her a little, but that's the main idea.

Posted

 

 Just another thing, when I go to her Echo and she vanishes my journal says to find her in the prison, but I get no questmarker... I'm guessing I should be teleported there or something?^^ Also it still says find out about her birthplace with a marker at her hut...

 

The hut IS her birth place.

 

As to the prison, look across the river from the hut :)

 

No teleport needed.

 

WOW I feel stupid xD thanks for your help and thanks for the mod! This is a delight I tell yout :D

Posted

Had some trouble leaving Alicia behind; she kept following me after telling her to 'wait here', 'go home' and after banishing her with the spell. She finally stayed put after I ordered her into her cage and shut it.

 

How do I discipline this girl? I don't mean punish her, as greedy a painslut as she is that would just be rewarding bad behavior. Sensory deprivation? Or maybe pierce her tongue so I can tie it to a load-bearing support long enough for her to become intimately familiar with the wood grain. This house is a disgrace, and I don't have a use for a slave who won't serve. If I see another bloody rag on my floor, she should spend the day with it crammed in her mouth.

Posted

 

Alicia only has a fixed level (I can't remember if it should be the player's or level 1).

 

Instead of leveling up, she received increasingly large bonus to health, stamina and magicka the longer she goes with a daily beating.

 

I probably have to improve some of her bonuses and tweak her a little, but that's the main idea.

 

 

 

Oh I see.  Thanks for the explanation.  So if only her health, stamina and magicka go up, I'm assuming her skills stay at level 1 status?

Posted

 

 

Alicia only has a fixed level (I can't remember if it should be the player's or level 1).

 

Instead of leveling up, she received increasingly large bonus to health, stamina and magicka the longer she goes with a daily beating.

 

I probably have to improve some of her bonuses and tweak her a little, but that's the main idea.

 

 

 

Oh I see.  Thanks for the explanation.  So if only her health, stamina and magicka go up, I'm assuming her skills stay at level 1 status?

 

 

That's correct.

 

I had plans to raise her level over time, but I never got to it.

 

Besides, she is not meant to be a fighter. 

She is meant to have enough endurance to welcome cuts from your opponents and enough health to survive them unfazed. She is a distraction both for your ennemies and yourself :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...