DeepBlueFrog Posted November 27, 2014 Author Posted November 27, 2014 ok just a small question. i might be stupid but.. do you need to own the house in order to go in to the basement? because i got to the part of the butcher quest where you go to the house and yet after about 20 mins of searching both inside the house and outside it i cant seem to find the door to the basement. if i do need to own the house that is kinda silly. i dont want to go down 90% of the story or most of the stormcloak story in order to get to the mod, thats just silly imo. also, is the only indication you've installed it correctly in the load order or is something supposed to pop up in an MCM menu? You don't need to own the house to get in the basement and start Alicia's quest. There is an entrance to the basement around the corner, on the outside of the house, to the left side when you stand in front of the entrance door. The main way to know if the mod is activated is a popup message that should appear when you stand in front of the house. The message should say something about hearing screams coming from underground. Or you can open the console and type 'help Alicia'. That should show a list of form IDs matching 'Alicia' in the name.
Antonio121989 Posted November 27, 2014 Posted November 27, 2014 From the hidden room in the wardrobe you will see a table with blood and bones, below that there is a entrace to Alicia Room, I saw and initiate her quest before buy the house.
MisterUsername Posted November 27, 2014 Posted November 27, 2014 ok so i just went back in to the game and it said "updating alicia painslut" and now its working just fine, it must have been an updating bug or something
Indigoprohibitor Posted December 5, 2014 Posted December 5, 2014 Problem, probably stupid. She isn't appearing in game for me. I have all required mods, all required mods for required mods. Tried using her conjure and dismiss spells. Her lair in Windhelm appears but she's not there. Do I have to own the house?
DeepBlueFrog Posted December 5, 2014 Author Posted December 5, 2014 Problem, probably stupid. She isn't appearing in game for me. I have all required mods, all required mods for required mods. Tried using her conjure and dismiss spells. Her lair in Windhelm appears but she's not there. Do I have to own the house? You don't have to own the house. There must be some interference with another mod. What is your load order?
Indigoprohibitor Posted December 5, 2014 Posted December 5, 2014 Problem, probably stupid. She isn't appearing in game for me. I have all required mods, all required mods for required mods. Tried using her conjure and dismiss spells. Her lair in Windhelm appears but she's not there. Do I have to own the house? You don't have to own the house. There must be some interference with another mod. What is your load order? Solved. I installed like an idiot. Forgot to extract some files. Sorry for bothering you.
Oraclesoldier Posted December 7, 2014 Posted December 7, 2014 I have this problem where when I go to Misty Grove and it loads for a single second I can see then my screen goes black like I have a blindfold on. If I back into the portal to get back to the prison the same thing occurs and I am permanently on a blindfold kind of blindness where I can barely see things. Any ideas where I could start?
Khurm Posted December 8, 2014 Posted December 8, 2014 I have this problem where when I go to Misty Grove and it loads for a single second I can see then my screen goes black like I have a blindfold on. If I back into the portal to get back to the prison the same thing occurs and I am permanently on a blindfold kind of blindness where I can barely see things. Any ideas where I could start? reload autosave, try untill it's ok. or save just before entering and try reloading from there. if that won't help, try entering prison again (not autosave from entering prison- you must enter again) if that will not help, consider new gamplay. you should not have this bug with this version of Alicia on clean saves. savetool will not be of help to you, trust me;) some stuff have to be run from clean save.
DeepBlueFrog Posted December 8, 2014 Author Posted December 8, 2014 I have this problem where when I go to Misty Grove and it loads for a single second I can see then my screen goes black like I have a blindfold on. If I back into the portal to get back to the prison the same thing occurs and I am permanently on a blindfold kind of blindness where I can barely see things. Any ideas where I could start? If you have an NVIDIA card, there is a known issue with black screen with some card when entering that area. Try saving while in the black screen and reload. That seems to help some people.
Oraclesoldier Posted December 8, 2014 Posted December 8, 2014 I have this problem where when I go to Misty Grove and it loads for a single second I can see then my screen goes black like I have a blindfold on. If I back into the portal to get back to the prison the same thing occurs and I am permanently on a blindfold kind of blindness where I can barely see things. Any ideas where I could start? reload autosave, try untill it's ok. or save just before entering and try reloading from there. if that won't help, try entering prison again (not autosave from entering prison- you must enter again) if that will not help, consider new gamplay. you should not have this bug with this version of Alicia on clean saves. savetool will not be of help to you, trust me;) some stuff have to be run from clean save. skyrimllIf you have an NVIDIA card, there is a known issue with black screen with some card when entering that area. Try saving while in the black screen and reload. That seems to help some people. @Khurm: Thanks for the suggestions but I've had this issue on multiple new games. At least 10 others before I decided to ask. The only thing my gameplay or my personal game could cause an issue with is my mod list / the amount of plugins / the order, that I can think of. @skyrimll: Thanks for the suggestion I'll try it as soon as I get back to that area. Edit: I have one last question to ask before I am done, because Misty Grove now works for me... I've tried customizing Alicia and Ali's face in Creation Kit, then using Ctrl + F4 to export the face data but when I got in game I had a dark face bug for Ali and Alicia's face wasn't changed. Are there specific instructions I would follow to edit them that are different than standard procedure?
edgarrice Posted December 11, 2014 Posted December 11, 2014 I just ran into the "Misty Grove is dark with a few smeared lights" bug. It looks like the one that Yngol Barrow had in the vanilla game. That eventually got fixed in the unofficial patch. Something to do with followers? I'm not sure. Perhaps you could take a look at what got patched for that and it could give you a clue as to what could fix this.
Vortec Posted December 12, 2014 Posted December 12, 2014 Hi i'm doing another playthrough of Alicia but with the Alicia Revamped option...i can't get Alicia to turn into ALi at all even with hitting Alicia with the control rod, Alicia just does a bleed out animation and thats it?. Any ideas, i tried banish/re-conjuring Alicia but still don't work.
Oraclesoldier Posted December 13, 2014 Posted December 13, 2014 I just ran into the "Misty Grove is dark with a few smeared lights" bug. It looks like the one that Yngol Barrow had in the vanilla game. That eventually got fixed in the unofficial patch. Something to do with followers? I'm not sure. Perhaps you could take a look at what got patched for that and it could give you a clue as to what could fix this. Try the tips mentioned earlier to fix it. I asked about that problem if you're talking about the same thing I was, anyway.
blindmankind Posted December 14, 2014 Posted December 14, 2014 moin i got a problem here alltime when i go in windhelm to my house and the message pop up, that i hear some moans, then it add at any pop up a new follower to ufo queue me thanks
Korella Posted December 18, 2014 Posted December 18, 2014 my Alicia is a bit clingy. Ali too for that matter. Neither of them listens to me when I dismiss them, only by telling her (either of them) to wait somewhere, change cell and then use the summon spell and then banish am I able to dismiss them
joemonco Posted December 19, 2014 Posted December 19, 2014 Easy way to break the mod: -start the game by breaking out of the cell -explore the rest of the abandoned prison -read the journal -enter the grove -cure Alicia -leave -wait until she arrives and have her follow you -go to Windhelm and visit Hjerim Alicia will stop being a follower but PlayerFollowerCount will still be marked as 1 blocking other followers. You might want to add a conditional to the quest triggers in Windhelm to prevent their firing when you've already cured her.
Kilgrim Posted December 22, 2014 Posted December 22, 2014 Hi all Great mod! Any hack on the "abandoned prison door in the mission would open but player won't enter it" problem?
DeepBlueFrog Posted December 22, 2014 Author Posted December 22, 2014 Hi all Great mod! Any hack on the "abandoned prison door in the mission would open but player won't enter it" problem? Never heard of that problem before... what is happening?
domjest Posted December 25, 2014 Posted December 25, 2014 can you get rid of the cured alicia? I cured her and she was nowhere so i traveled back to windhelm and went into the cellar. there she was i could ask her the "what do you plan.." or "follow me" when i clicked follow me, i got that i already have someone following me (duh, she did). i saved before going through the portal and the problem didn't happen if i kept the naughty version of alicia
DeepBlueFrog Posted December 25, 2014 Author Posted December 25, 2014 can you get rid of the cured alicia? I cured her and she was nowhere so i traveled back to windhelm and went into the cellar. there she was i could ask her the "what do you plan.." or "follow me" when i clicked follow me, i got that i already have someone following me (duh, she did). i saved before going through the portal and the problem didn't happen if i kept the naughty version of alicia That's weird.. she should just go to Markarth with her sisters. I will have to check her AI packages next time I work on this mod.
domjest Posted December 26, 2014 Posted December 26, 2014 can you get rid of the cured alicia? I cured her and she was nowhere so i traveled back to windhelm and went into the cellar. there she was i could ask her the "what do you plan.." or "follow me" when i clicked follow me, i got that i already have someone following me (duh, she did). i saved before going through the portal and the problem didn't happen if i kept the naughty version of alicia That's weird.. she should just go to Markarth with her sisters. I will have to check her AI packages next time I work on this mod. wait with that, i might have screwed something up. i thought it might be a known problem, but if not, might be me. i will try it again. if it happens again, i will write you, if not, no need to bother. thanks for the mod, i enjoyed it
AuraMaster7 Posted December 27, 2014 Posted December 27, 2014 I downloaded, but have already completed Blood on the Ice. Haven't bought the house yet, and went into Hjerim. No cellar or anything. Did I do something wrong? Do I need to buy the house first? Is it broken because I already finished the quest?
DeepBlueFrog Posted December 27, 2014 Author Posted December 27, 2014 I downloaded, but have already completed Blood on the Ice. Haven't bought the house yet, and went into Hjerim. No cellar or anything. Did I do something wrong? Do I need to buy the house first? Is it broken because I already finished the quest? Something else should be missing. Alicia is independent of 'Blood on the ice'. The basement under Hjerim should be there regardless. There are two entrances - one outside the house to the left if you are standing in front of it, and the other is inside the secret room in the house. Are you using anything that changes Windhelm?
angryjacvk Posted December 29, 2014 Posted December 29, 2014 Thx for the mod.. wonderful "flavour" (and thx to DDproductions83 and the original voice!) A few things to report if you're planning on any updates: Entire "Alicia's Story" and "Alicia" quests seem to be broken-ish... mostly quest objectives, markers, and "Completed" failing to register at all: 1. Arrive at Alicia's Birthplace and talk to Alicia's Echo-The updated objective pops and is added to Alicia's Story as an objective yet the quest marker does not update to reflect the location (I wandered around for a bit then finally facepalmed and realised where I was supposed to go). Additionally "Find Alicia's birth place.." is not checked off in the Objective list and the quest marker will stay on the dock for all of eternity.2. Prison-Found all the letters, read the journal and got the "Portal/Alicia's fate" Objective yet no marker update or check beside the objective indicating it's complete.-in some playthroughs "Alicia's Victim's" in ghost form would appear, sometimes they would not3. Grove and end of quest?-If I place both souls in the control device and complete the "Alicia's Story" questline. I get the objective update pop yet the quest is still sitting in my Journal indicating I haven't completed the objective nor the entire quest. -I get the new "Alicia" quest without a quest marker or any other indication where she is or what i'm supposed to do. Sometimes she isn't at the "Birthplace" dock (i've checked the original basement dungeon and Markarth without luck as well). -If she is at the dock, talk to her, and ask her what she'll do now.. etc.. after that nothing.. no completed quest, no indication if I have to help her or if there's anything else...-If I ask her to follow me she says I already have a follower (she's still my follower and she follows me around without ANY standard options to dismiss, etc.. ) so i'm kinda buggered for the rest of my game with a follower who I can't do anything with and two quests in my list that I can't complete. I could screw around with the console of course but I don't think that's the point. When I do a sqs for the stage list for "Alicia's Story" or "Alicia" I have a :1 next to the last stage in both so I suppose that's the end..!? Good thing this is running with sexlab so I can still erm.. have my way with her... maybe i'll go fetch Alicia's soulgem back...Additional quest issues:-I still have "Talk to scholars and collectors..." objective unmarked.. not sure if I need to complete this but the logic of being able to do the rest of the quest would indicate this isn't even neccessary to finish!?-I still have "A gift from Sanguine is waiting..." Objective and I'm not sure what this means or how I'm supposed to get/complete this.. maybe I missed something obvious...maybe this is hanging up the completion of the quest as I never received anything specific from Sang.. ?! Other issue not quest related: -If I whip the hell out of Alicia, eventually she'll be banished and Ali will become summoned. If I beat on Ali long enough, same thing happens, neither will masturbate or anything else of interest even if their Arousal is 100, kinda makes me doubt that Alicia likes being a painslut and Ali is quite indifferent.Obviously this may be working for other people but I know I've seen at least 1 comment indicating the lack of completion/follower issues at the end. I appreciate all the effort and time sunk into this and it's way more interesting than 90% of the vanilla skyrim quests so great work, thank for everything, and hopefully there will be updates or even more! I also really like the Alicia painslut version way better than Ali...
pburnt Posted December 30, 2014 Posted December 30, 2014 I love Alicia but something I've noticed is that after she becomes my follower my game gets unstable after a short amount of time: choppy frames, missing textures, ebola, etc. Before she was my follower I could play for hours without a hiccup. I've looked with TESedit and found a couple errors but they don't seem to be enough to cause this. Is it something in the scripting? Or am I cursed?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now