DeepBlueFrog Posted October 11, 2014 Author Posted October 11, 2014 Dude where do I find her? Breezehome doesn't even have a basement... That's because her basement is under Hjerim in Windhelm
Gaziel Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 Hello agen guys i have a new problem, when I install the mod via nexus mod menager and load or start a new game, the game closes by itself, I thought at the beginning that there were compatibility issues, but then I realized, disabling all the mods except those seized and sky -redome (+ mod requisite) that the problem persists. any suggestions?
DeepBlueFrog Posted October 12, 2014 Author Posted October 12, 2014 Hello agen guys i have a new problem, when I install the mod via nexus mod menager and load or start a new game, the game closes by itself, I thought at the beginning that there were compatibility issues, but then I realized, disabling all the mods except those seized and sky -redome (+ mod requisite) that the problem persists. any suggestions? That usually means you are missing a required mod. Can you share your load order?
Gaziel Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 That usually means you are missing a required mod. Can you share your load order? I solved it by checking the version of the mod installed thanks anyway
seldon666 Posted October 13, 2014 Posted October 13, 2014 (edited) I've been having trouble with this mod. Half of Ali's voice overs don't say anything. Also once I transform her back to Alicia she stops reacting to being hit (think i fixed this is seems to be from AFT). New problem, occasionally she gets to this state where any hit knocks her down and near as I can tell she won't get back up. Edited October 14, 2014 by seldon666
Bluegunk Posted October 20, 2014 Posted October 20, 2014 I've run into a slight problem: Alicia will not put on clothes. We've had battles, her clothes are in her inventory, and nothing happens when I tell her to put on clothes. I've tried the banish and conjure, I've tried hitting her, etc. She was happily wearing clothes earlier. How may I get her to dress, please?
DeepBlueFrog Posted October 20, 2014 Author Posted October 20, 2014 I've run into a slight problem: Alicia will not put on clothes. We've had battles, her clothes are in her inventory, and nothing happens when I tell her to put on clothes. I've tried the banish and conjure, I've tried hitting her, etc. She was happily wearing clothes earlier. How may I get her to dress, please? Did you try the dialogues about 'I noticed you undress during battle' ?
enkephalin07 Posted October 21, 2014 Posted October 21, 2014 I gave this another chance and figured out the quest wasn't broken, I'd just got all the backstory before getting to Hjern. The first time I saw Alicia, she was getting flogged to her knees by Ali in the Prison, where I guess her backstory was supposed to end. But again, after making her whole and human again, I can't find her any of the places I would expect her to be, and summoning her doesn't work. What's more, she doesn't leave my service as a follower, so I can't take any more without either installing a follower mod or going all the way back to the prison to spring her. I've run into a slight problem: Alicia will not put on clothes. We've had battles, her clothes are in her inventory, and nothing happens when I tell her to put on clothes. I've tried the banish and conjure, I've tried hitting her, etc. She was happily wearing clothes earlier. How may I get her to dress, please? Did you try the dialogues about 'I noticed you undress during battle' ? I've tried that more than once, and it doesn't work. Maybe you're supposed to exchange beatings for obedience, but I don't bargain with slaves, so I just banish her when I'm fed up with her raising my arousal.
Bluegunk Posted October 21, 2014 Posted October 21, 2014 I've run into a slight problem: Alicia will not put on clothes. We've had battles, her clothes are in her inventory, and nothing happens when I tell her to put on clothes. I've tried the banish and conjure, I've tried hitting her, etc. She was happily wearing clothes earlier. How may I get her to dress, please? Did you try the dialogues about 'I noticed you undress during battle' ? Yes, thanks. Tried all that but since I wrote I'm pleased to say I cured the problem by removing her dress from her inventory into my own, and that immediately caused her to equip all the other items. Putting the dress back into her inventory caused her to equip it and all has been good since. I suppose I ought to have thought about that before posting, but I was a bit tired at the time. Hopefully the answer will help others too!
enkephalin07 Posted October 22, 2014 Posted October 22, 2014 Alicia finally did catch up to me. I guess it took her longer because she traveled by foot while I teleported from city to city. I didn't even notice her following me for awhile, I thought she was just a wandering townsperson until she waded into a river with me. Tried all that but since I wrote I'm pleased to say I cured the problem by removing her dress from her inventory into my own, and that immediately caused her to equip all the other items. Putting the dress back into her inventory caused her to equip it and all has been good since. I tried that too, and it was just a temporary fix. The very next combat, she stripped again. But I gave her a set of spriggan host armor, and maybe she considers it naked, because she never takes it off even when stripping down for sex.
Kyubbiman Posted October 23, 2014 Posted October 23, 2014 Okay so I've found her in Hjern and now she's in my party. What next? I'm running live an alternate life and I've found a book that opens a portal to some dungeon or other. In thee I've found a succubus and an Alicia in a cage. Are these things connected? What I'm asking is how do I start her quest b/c I'm utterly lost.
DeepBlueFrog Posted October 23, 2014 Author Posted October 23, 2014 Okay so I've found her in Hjern and now she's in my party. What next? I'm running live an alternate life and I've found a book that opens a portal to some dungeon or other. In thee I've found a succubus and an Alicia in a cage. Are these things connected? What I'm asking is how do I start her quest b/c I'm utterly lost. You found a loophole I forgot to disable that book until you reach the right stage of the quest. What you have to do with Alicia is to give her what she wants and talk to her (and her evil twin). The dialogues will trigger the right quest stages.
Kyubbiman Posted October 23, 2014 Posted October 23, 2014 So basically I beat her until her other half pops out. How long does that take?
enkephalin07 Posted October 23, 2014 Posted October 23, 2014 It should only take a few whacks with the control rod to make Alicia/Ali switch, but it doesn't seem to work that way after encountering both in the Prison. Instead, you can have either or both in your party, depending on whether you sealed either or both of their souls.
DeepBlueFrog Posted October 23, 2014 Author Posted October 23, 2014 It should only take a few whacks with the control rod to make Alicia/Ali switch, but it doesn't seem to work that way after encountering both in the Prison. Instead, you can have either or both in your party, depending on whether you sealed either or both of their souls. If you have both of them in your party, it's a glitch. The 'both' option at the end of the game should preserve the default behavior of Alicia switch back and forth with her alter ego. The other options are there to keep only Alicia or Ali, or cure Alicia and lose both followers.
Kyubbiman Posted October 23, 2014 Posted October 23, 2014 Could someone walk me through Alicia's quest? I beat and slashed her until she orgasmed but then she disappeared. Something about Sanguine. I'm really lost here.
DeepBlueFrog Posted October 24, 2014 Author Posted October 24, 2014 Nevermind If you need more help with the quest, a good place to start is to search for 'father' in this forum thread.
Kyubbiman Posted October 24, 2014 Posted October 24, 2014 One of the quest objectives says to seek out scholars to learn about Sanguine and Alicia's connection. Where do I go to do that?
DeepBlueFrog Posted October 24, 2014 Author Posted October 24, 2014 One of the quest objectives says to seek out scholars to learn about Sanguine and Alicia's connection. Where do I go to do that? That objective is there for flavor. It is not required to go forward. You need to find people and places that could have knowledge about Sanguine: collectors, museums, libraries, etc.. some places have items hidden away in lock boxes and some don't.
aRuthSA Posted October 24, 2014 Posted October 24, 2014 Just got an "Alicia's screams are awe inspiring" notification. (Already completed her quest) Is this a hint of things to come?
DeepBlueFrog Posted October 24, 2014 Author Posted October 24, 2014 Just got an "Alicia's screams are awe inspiring" notification. (Already completed her quest) Is this a hint of things to come? That just means she did a random power attack (Rally I think... to inspire allies to fight better).
tentaclemight Posted November 2, 2014 Posted November 2, 2014 So, I've just installed the mod, found Alicia in the basement, checked her hit count and it was all zeros (except for arousal, that was 80). The thing is, the more I hit her, the less aroused she becomes and, god knows why, the day counter goes up. Like, I've hit her 5 seconds ago but somehow I haven't hit her for 3 months. What gives? =/ Needless to say I'm unable to progress in the quest =| Also, I have some other minor issues: some objects are purple like the pillories, alicias whip, some of her apparel like collars etc. Oh, and for some reason Sanguine's Control Rod won't leave my PC back. I can use it, but my PC has nothing on her hands. Any thoughts on this?
DeepBlueFrog Posted November 2, 2014 Author Posted November 2, 2014 So, I've just installed the mod, found Alicia in the basement, checked her hit count and it was all zeros (except for arousal, that was 80). The thing is, the more I hit her, the less aroused she becomes and, god knows why, the day counter goes up. Like, I've hit her 5 seconds ago but somehow I haven't hit her for 3 months. What gives? =/ Needless to say I'm unable to progress in the quest =| Also, I have some other minor issues: some objects are purple like the pillories, alicias whip, some of her apparel like collars etc. Oh, and for some reason Sanguine's Control Rod won't leave my PC back. I can use it, but my PC has nothing on her hands. Any thoughts on this? The position of the rod on the back is a known issue I haven't been able to resolve yet. The arousal and hit count is something I need to investigate. For the purple textures, make sure you install the latest Zaz Animation Pack which comes with a separate download for textures.
tentaclemight Posted November 2, 2014 Posted November 2, 2014 So, I've just installed the mod, found Alicia in the basement, checked her hit count and it was all zeros (except for arousal, that was 80). The thing is, the more I hit her, the less aroused she becomes and, god knows why, the day counter goes up. Like, I've hit her 5 seconds ago but somehow I haven't hit her for 3 months. What gives? =/ Needless to say I'm unable to progress in the quest =| Also, I have some other minor issues: some objects are purple like the pillories, alicias whip, some of her apparel like collars etc. Oh, and for some reason Sanguine's Control Rod won't leave my PC back. I can use it, but my PC has nothing on her hands. Any thoughts on this? The position of the rod on the back is a known issue I haven't been able to resolve yet. The arousal and hit count is something I need to investigate. For the purple textures, make sure you install the latest Zaz Animation Pack which comes with a separate download for textures. I see. I'll download the textures then. Too bad the count problem isn't as easly solvable =/ I came across a post in this thread with a similar problem but it had gone unanswered, I believe. I'll try to find it again to see if it's identical. edit: here it is http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19216-sexlab-alicia-painslut-2014-09-03/page-44?do=findComment&comment=803313
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now