I am looking for this armor:

1250879-1393174872.jpg

And also these ones... I suppose they are Nightingale variations.

1250879-1386522005.jpg

Screenshots by Amnis. Thanks. <3

Well, I discovered that these Nightingale armors are simply good ol' Photoshop. Still, I'd like to know if the first one, the feathered armor/cloak, is out there somewhere.

Those are the Shaman Robes from either Luddemanns Armory http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33213/? or Immersive Armors http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19733/?

1. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51603/

3. 「Copy of 服装:ChainMail」 Not quite sure for the shield.

Thanks a lot guys :)

What face, face textures, body, and body textures are these?

Nothing i've seen looks so sharp and human.

If I saw a human child with eyes that big I'd run away screaming.

Uh well, it's not realistic, but it looks alive or something. Besides, who says i'll not go for a more realistic look. Should be possible with ECE.

I don't think they're too large at all. Children should have proportionally larger eyes than adults anyway.

Uh well, it's not realistic, but it looks alive or something. Besides, who says i'll not go for a more realistic look. Should be possible with ECE.

I don't recognize it as a packaged texture like SG or something.  You could probably approximate it (or something better) with Fair Skin and ECE.

I don't think they're too large at all. Children should have proportionally larger eyes than adults anyway.

Proportionally to their body, sure.  A child's eyes are about .7-.74 inches from front to back when they're born and they grow to about 1 inch by adulthood.  Those eyes look to be more than twice that considering the whole eye - not just the part you can see.  Some people think it looks cute and when abstracted in certain ways (e.g. animation), it does.  When it continues into attempts at hyper-realism, it looks freakish and bizarre.

anybody know of a mod thats similar to this (BUT MUCH MORE STABLE LOL) (cough) with out any tentacles or things that will further scar my  physique

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19169/?

If you're looking for expression/emotion mods for female, that are much more stable, and such. I suggest 'Female Facial Animation' It is rather good at making npcs' expressions look more life like, the author also stated that they may release a male version.

Hope it helps and is what you're looking for?

anybody know of a mod thats similar to this (BUT MUCH MORE STABLE LOL) (cough) with out any tentacles or things that will further scar my  physique

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19169/?

If you're looking for expression/emotion mods for female, that are much more stable, and such. I suggest 'Female Facial Animation' It is rather good at making npcs' expressions look more life like, the author also stated that they may release a male version.

Hope it helps and is what you're looking for?

thanks this mod is pretty neat ^_^ also the male version would be nice as well 

now i know there has been a request similar to the one im about to make floating around here just cant remember where :P ..........any way does anyone have or is willing to share any DARK SOULS 2 related armor mods ( and i mean Cafe NAver level stuff here ) ive got a peek of them some where  and it looked like a direct rip maybe o_o ( they were all female thou ) hopefully males can wear them to ( MALES NEED MORE COOL ARMORS O_o )  lol  looking foward to any leads ^_^

now i know there has been a request similar to the one im about to make floating around here just cant remember where :P ..........any way does anyone have or is willing to share any DARK SOULS 2 related armor mods ( and i mean Cafe NAver level stuff here ) ive got a peek of them some where  and it looked like a direct rip maybe o_o ( they were all female thou ) hopefully males can wear them to ( MALES NEED MORE COOL ARMORS O_o )  lol  looking foward to any leads ^_^

Well i never played DS myself, but my bf does, actually he is playing it right now! but i do know what the armors and world look like, which is all very inspiring. I found some stuff from Dark Souls, i don't think you'll see much of things from Dark Souls 2 yet until the game is released. But by my understanding the armors are similar. And i found some stuff that maybe what you're looking for.

1) : Knight of Thorns -

2) : Insanitys Mask, i think this is a mask from one of the guilds from Dark Souls 2 if im not mistaken.

3) : Elite Knight - i believe this is one too -

I think Modtype may have some too, it's worth a look, i know they get alot of game styled armors imported for Skyrim.

Hope i helped, i went looking for you and only found those three things, i love that mask though and may get it myself! it looks close enough to the one from the trailers. <3