Curious about these furry boots on the left.

Oh wait, maybe that's not actually a Skyrim tree after all. Darn, those boots would be right at home.

Nope thats assassin's creed :3 but there are boots like that in the armor 'North Girl' for female, and i imagine you can find something like it for males in skyrim! or you could even do an armor calab with pieces from different armor to make something like that for skyrim even ;D

I'll have to have another look at the Northgirl boots, I haven't been using them.

Once I realized that this image was probably actually AC, I did briefly consider making some boots like that on my own, but I'm deep in a complicated mod project at the moment already. Maybe come summer I'll dress up the Dawnguard vampire boots with a furry gaiter. :)  

ok ......im just gonna drop this here hanging on to the tiny thread of hope that someone amongst us may be willing to share if they have access to this ( alas i find that my skyrim has been found wanting :( ........) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0LLS56lPBI

emmm, the link is in the video description.

here it is

ok ......im just gonna drop this here hanging on to the tiny thread of hope that someone amongst us may be willing to share if they have access to this ( alas i find that my skyrim has been found wanting :( ........) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0LLS56lPBI

emmm, the link is in the video description.

here it is

omg he decided to release it 0_0 thanks for notifiying me ;) (that link wasnt their before) 

Was looking for a mod to alter the fog on loading/title screens so that it is rain instead. I know there is one that does snow already, and was just wondering if anyone knows of one to do rain.

(Working on a storm themed modded Skyrim, where it will storm/rain endlessly (Thinking of calling it Stormrim or somethin' else funny :P ))

Curious about these furry boots on the left.

Oh wait, maybe that's not actually a Skyrim tree after all. Darn, those boots would be right at home.

Nope thats assassin's creed :3 but there are boots like that in the armor 'North Girl' for female, and i imagine you can find something like it for males in skyrim! or you could even do an armor calab with pieces from different armor to make something like that for skyrim even ;D

I'll have to have another look at the Northgirl boots, I haven't been using them.

Once I realized that this image was probably actually AC, I did briefly consider making some boots like that on my own, but I'm deep in a complicated mod project at the moment already. Maybe come summer I'll dress up the Dawnguard vampire boots with a furry gaiter. :)

Oh cool, i would like to see those if you ever get around to them!

26731-2-1363303616.jpg

Where can I find the headgear?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's the Skaal's hat. In some way he made it so that the hair doesn't disappear. Anyone know how?

Yep, you make a copy and change in NifSkope as well as in CK the slot from "helmet" to "circlet".

Thank you. I did what you said, but now the hat is invisible... On nifskope i changed the body part in SBP_42 Circlet, in BSDismemberInstance/Partitions/Partitions/Body Flag, then changed the body part in the CK from Circlet+Hair(like normal helmets) to just Circlet (like normal Circlets). But the only result i got is an invisible helmet...

If you know how to help me, do it with a private message, 'cause this isn't the right place, i think ;)