Where can i find a white or black Kitsune mask, half or full ?

[For those of you that don't know what a kitsune mask it, it is a japanese fox mask. Kitsune are fox people, either humanoid foxs, or humans with tuffs of fur, tails and ears and sometimes claws]

try here

the barrel with all the acc is in dragonsreach if i remember correctly

I don't really have a specific mod I'm looking for, but rather looking for a specific type of mod.

Could anyone give me a recommendation as to a decent hairmod that doesn't go overboard in the glamour department, nothing looking flat-ironed or plastic, but better alternative if not a replacement for vanilla hair?

For instance, half of Apachii's hair looks great and fitting, but the other half looks like it was brushed in post screencap with photoshop. I'm gonna have RBS apply hair changes to all the npcs, so I want to make sure I'm not gonna run into hair I can see a mile away when the rest of the landscape is pretty muddy.

EDIT: NVM Found what I was looking for: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7403//?

Hi everybody,

I need eyes in this picture.

Can you tell where can i find them, please?

attachicon.giftumblr_mvcdim1Udd1rv8bxdo1_1280.png.jpg

They look like Sovngarde gate, so they will be the best for my Nord Heroine.

Thanks

I've seen these eyes from somewhere before, but I can't recall it at the moment. I think it was from a Russian website?. But if anything they KINDA look like the eyes from this Kerrigan vampire lord replacer: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22110-vampire-lord-replacer-mistress-of-night-kerrigan/ 

If you like these eyes you could always try doing some extracting/photo shopping and use them. 

Sorry if that doesn't really help : p 

Hi i've been looking for a magic casting animation mod, not New Animation for Magic Casting by xp32, it came out a bit before he started working on his version. my hdd crashed so i lost everything :( it allowed you to walk forward without being hunched over while casting, It used to be on nexus and youtube but i can no longer find it, if you have any idea plz help me out thank you.

i found out what it was called, Destruction Magic Animation Overhaul

i still cant find any files 

SG Hair Pack Link is offline and Thread is closed :(

Can someone upload it for me?

Hello

Here is a link to download SG Hair Pack 220 Edition : http://dfiles.eu/files/184y3nygx

or directly via loverlab : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21443-new-mystical-retexalt-esp-sg-hair-pack-220-edition/

;)

Thank you for the DFile link.  Someone uploaded to another site despite HelloSanta's wishes.  Oh, I see the Read Me file was purposely left out.  If the SG Hair Pack is no longer available here, you can thank whoever reupped the files to DepositFiles.

Hi everybody,

I need eyes in this picture.

Can you tell where can i find them, please?

attachicon.giftumblr_mvcdim1Udd1rv8bxdo1_1280.png.jpg

They look like Sovngarde gate, so they will be the best for my Nord Heroine.

Thanks

I've seen these eyes from somewhere before, but I can't recall it at the moment. I think it was from a Russian website?. But if anything they KINDA look like the eyes from this Kerrigan vampire lord replacer: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22110-vampire-lord-replacer-mistress-of-night-kerrigan/ 

If you like these eyes you could always try doing some extracting/photo shopping and use them. 

Sorry if that doesn't really help : p

Thx, i try it.

Where can i find a white or black Kitsune mask, half or full ?

[For those of you that don't know what a kitsune mask it, it is a japanese fox mask. Kitsune are fox people, either humanoid foxs, or humans with tuffs of fur, tails and ears and sometimes claws]

try here

the barrel with all the acc is in dragonsreach if i remember correctly

Thank you, i will give it a try, though the kitsune mask looks a bit weird to me, it's still a kitsune mask.

If anyone knows any other Kitsune full/half mask mods! let me know please.

I'm looking for a mod that increases the armor rating. I'm using Triss Armor, but it's equivalent to Leather Armor in stats so I'm getting slaughtered at my current level. A couple days ago I found a mod that did that by putting the armor in some kind of chest and it would set the rating to my lvl and now I can't find it.

I'm looking for a mod that increases the armor rating. I'm using Triss Armor, but it's equivalent to Leather Armor in stats so I'm getting slaughtered at my current level. A couple days ago I found a mod that did that by putting the armor in some kind of chest and it would set the rating to my lvl and now I can't find it.

You don't need a Mod for that, simply take it to an armor bench and use console commands to skyjack your smithing skill momentarily. 

It'd go something like

Player.setav smithing 2000 

upgrade your armor

Then reset to whatever it was before using the same Console command. Armor rating tops out at damage resistance 80%, approximately 565. Once you hit above that, it's just a vanity thing.