what spell adds a spell that KILLS INSTANTLY?

the spell effect appears, after it kills me, like a green area effect.

as it is right now, EVERY CASTING NPC has this spell, thanks to ASIS. and they kill me. instantly. no level of magic resist or health prevents this death. it does infinite damage, and everyone knows it.

i cannot tel if this is a mod problem or an ASIS problem, or some mod adding to level lists.

does anyone know how to identify which spell im getting killed by? is there some way i can check?

What spell mods do you use? 

Just get all the spells available that you have added via mods and test them out to find out which one is the instant death spell then go into ASIS and set it so that it ignores that spell

what spell adds a spell that KILLS INSTANTLY?

the spell effect appears, after it kills me, like a green area effect.

as it is right now, EVERY CASTING NPC has this spell, thanks to ASIS. and they kill me. instantly. no level of magic resist or health prevents this death. it does infinite damage, and everyone knows it.

i cannot tel if this is a mod problem or an ASIS problem, or some mod adding to level lists.

does anyone know how to identify which spell im getting killed by? is there some way i can check?

What spell mods do you use? 

Just get all the spells available that you have added via mods and test them out to find out which one is the instant death spell then go into ASIS and set it so that it ignores that spell

im totally trying this, but my present thought is that it isnt actually added by a spell mod. i think it is some super-ability from an NPC in some mod, somewhere, that ASIS spread like the plague.

my real question is: do you know any method of check which spell i have been affected by in-game? is there a command i can type, or a log i can read, to find the spell ID? because if not, tracking this down might be impossible.

Pretty sure that it doesn't matter if its a spell added to an NPC asis shouldn't affect it. ASIS adds spells/perks that your PC has and gives them to NPC's not NPC's to NPC's.

Like i use ASIS and i also use this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/40491/? so even with all the new spells added to certain NPC's only they get them ASIS doesn't give it to others but i could be wrong also... atm i don't know of any way to check exactly what killed you unless your  instant death causes a crash then you could use Payprus. 

I'm looking for a mod that lets me, I guess, idle in bed? Like, it would allow me to lie down with my companion/spouse in bed and make forsome screenshots.

Also, is there any idles for couples? Like some cute hugging from behind, cuddling in bed, that stuff? If/when I dl sexlab and my desired addona...I'd like some mellow romancy stuff to the sex and bedhopping xD I saw a version of the idles on MxR skyrim mpds weekly but don't have the time to hunt through 90× episodes Dx

Where can i find eyes like this, that preferably glow, but they don't have to.

redeyest.jpg

The eyes are part of this texture pack: http://architeuthisinfitialis.tumblr.com/post/49441418501/abyssal-dremora-texture-pack-unp-b-c-by-eiries. This package also contain a glowing eye mesh, but you will have to add them yourself to your used race.

Thanks so much!

Alternatively if you want other eyes like that, there is also Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes and Dynamic Vampire Appearance (which has glowy eyes). Of course they are only for vampires though.

Where can i find eyes like this, that preferably glow, but they don't have to.

redeyest.jpg

The eyes are part of this texture pack: http://architeuthisinfitialis.tumblr.com/post/49441418501/abyssal-dremora-texture-pack-unp-b-c-by-eiries. This package also contain a glowing eye mesh, but you will have to add them yourself to your used race.

Thanks so much!

Alternatively if you want other eyes like that, there is also Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes and Dynamic Vampire Appearance (which has glowy eyes). Of course they are only for vampires though.

Well the other one would have worked fine, but i found it had a skin over lay i hated D: i mean it'd be cool as an option, but.. I just want the eyes X3 and the character i want them on isn't suppose to be a vampire! but i will look at the vampire option eyes. I do like the original eyes though. Thanks!

Hate to ask this, but does anyone have a copy of Extensive Sunsprite Shaders for ENB?

Looks like the author just recently pulled it from Nexus and I deleted my version the other day when messing with new ENBs. Went to go back and get it, but now it's gone.

I don't know if it's okay to share it, but if not, it's fine. If so though, can someone send me a link please? Thanks. :)