Can anyone recommend a lore-friendly (somewhat at least) and not extremely skimpy armor pack (can show off a bit of skin on UNP but not bikini+top+random parts of armor on shoulders)? I'm mostly looking for replacements because i want to keep my game as basic and true to the original as possible.. as in finding said armors/weapons by playing not necessarily crafting.

Thinking of playing a mage, and only stuff i could find on nexus wasn't that great (the robe packs etc). I just hope i won't have to individually replace every single armor in the game :<

Same with weapons (lore-friendly ofcourse), no neon final fantasy signs :P Thanks in advance.

1379805_460531024055782_2030127984_n.jpg

anyone know what mods needed to make her?

Body            - Use UNP/UNPB/CBBE, I think it's most probably UNPB

Hair             - Try SG Hairs

Face Editing- Use ECE or Racemenu, I use ECE cuz there's a lot of useful sliders ^^

Skin             - Probably SG Textures Renewal

31709.jpg

So I'm curious about basically all the clothing/weapons/quiver here. I'm not entirely sure, but it doesn't seem like it's UNP, or am I wrong? I've been gone a while so it might be old news ^^

Also, I don't suppose anyone knows if the character is available somewhere?

Hey everyone, I'm Chris, new to Skyrim modding, but not TES modding in general (I modded other people's mods for personal use back in the days of Morrowind). Anyway, I'm curious about the body and texture used on the body in this screen. Mainly, the texture. There are only a few body mods it could be but I have no clue about the texture, like I stated, I'm new to the Skyrim mod community. Any help at all would be appreciated. 

Edited by AhSeBrom

does anyone knows mods that adds mantra to skyrim? just like that of asura's wrath.

i found some pictures of actual mantra in skyrim, but i cant seem to find it.

I don't know anything about Asura's Wrath, but I DID see some AW mods on modtype just the other day...hope that helps.

What robe is this?? 

13281-1-1333307683.jpg

That looks like the demo outfit for HDTPhysics here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unof-release-v9-28-minor-v11-2-see-release-info-in-op-xp32-hair-physics-upd-in-op/page-52?do=findComment&comment=562114

You need the physics plugin to use it

2050324-1372881387.jpg

I saw this and I was dying to know the mods used to make this girl. Much appreciated. ^.^

Skin Texture looks like SG Renewal or the old SG Female Texture , face can be made using EnhancedCharacterEdit, Hair there's a similar one in Hair Packs of Oblivion - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18110//? I have the exact hair but (just forgot what's the file name)

face? hair?

5277db794c82b.jpg 5277db7a61353.jpg

Hair is included in SG Hair Pack 220

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21443-fixes-for-elegantb-hairstyle-sg-hair-pack-220-edition/?do=findComment&comment=520648

face texture... try SG Renewal because I can't find the link for the other texture replacer that looks like that

does anyone knows mods that adds mantra to skyrim? just like that of asura's wrath.

Hi Rzxp. What you're looking for is here.

I recently wanted a Kitsune Mask and someone gave me that link, the reason you couldn't find it is because it is on an Asian modding site. Things like that are harder to find. :3 so yes there, the mod adds many different items! back pieces and head pieces, and they are kind of fun to mess with. The Barrels are in Dragon's Reach, when you walk in there will be two new barrels to your... right if i remember right. One you may have to seal from to get the items out of, for some reason they turned into sealable items for me.

On the page go down to the link where it says (Download) and press the link below. Hope you enjoy.

Hi Rzxp. What you're looking for is here.

I recently wanted a Kitsune Mask and someone gave me that link, the reason you couldn't find it is because it is on an Asian modding site. Things like that are harder to find. :3 so yes there, the mod adds many different items! back pieces and head pieces, and they are kind of fun to mess with. The Barrels are in Dragon's Reach, when you walk in there will be two new barrels to your... right if i remember right. One you may have to seal from to get the items out of, for some reason they turned into sealable items for me.

On the page go down to the link where it says (Download) and press the link below. Hope you enjoy.

thanks alot !

2050324-1372881387.jpg

I saw this and I was dying to know the mods used to make this girl. Much appreciated. ^.^

Skin Texture looks like SG Renewal or the old SG Female Texture , face can be made using EnhancedCharacterEdit, Hair there's a similar one in Hair Packs of Oblivion - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18110//? I have the exact hair but (just forgot what's the file name)

Ah, thanks for the quick reply. I looked through the Hair packs of oblivion but it's not satisfactory for me. :3 Thanks. 

I'll just try harder to hunt for that certain hair. 

Sorry, I know I'm asking for a lot, but do you know if the hair mod is still available? I've been searching with no luck. I have a feeling it's not allowed for the public anymore.

Hi! im curious if there are any mods that add fun horns! like the Troll Horns from Homestuck! Or Unicorn horns as wearable like circlets or something!

See exaimples for Troll horns!

homestuck-mspaint-adventures-trolls-2478

AncestorHorns.jpg

Also if anyone knows any Fin Ear things that'd be awesome! Like Nouserhere's Ears but.. Fins O.o

Thank you.

anyone know where to find some "Arch-Angel" wings, ie the 6 winged set of  wings?

like these

they can be animated or not animated either way works for me just want that type of wings for a palladin type character i'm playing atm

any help is appreciated

Edit: went back and scanned through this thread and found another pic of the wings tho they are kinda transparent  post number 95 i think