qxyLtR7.jpg

Anyone knows this armor mod? It looks really well made. *.*

Tried to search the image in Image Raider, seems it's an armor set created by the author of this blog (post 1, post 2). By the tags it's apparently based off Bless Online. As there aren't any download links provided my best guess is to ask the author himself, probably through his Nexus profile. It says he's retired from Skyrim modding, but the latter tumblr post was posted jun 14th, so I dunno. Might still be WIP.

qxyLtR7.jpg

Tried to search the image in Image Raider, seems it's an armor set created by the author of this blog (post 1, post 2). By the tags it's apparently based off Bless Online. As there aren't any download links provided my best guess is to ask the author himself, probably through his Nexus profile. It says he's retired from Skyrim modding, but the latter tumblr post was posted jun 14th, so I dunno. Might still be WIP.

Thank you so much for the help, appreciate it.

qxyLtR7.jpg

Thank you so much for the help, appreciate it.

Holy moly with sugar on, the latest MODTYPE update reveals that this mod has just been released! kasprutz.tumblr: Tyelle Armor UNPB-TBBP v1.0. If you did have any part in the release of this mod (i.e. contacting the author), then thank you! If not, here you go! And of course, thanks to Kasprutz for an absolutely stunning armor set!!

Hey guys, I REALLY want to find an old follower mod I used to use, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!

The mod was added a black mage follower in the alchemist area in riften, she wears the Final fantasy black mage set, and I think her name starts with a W. Thanks, and immediate replies are very much appreciated! :D

are you talking about Wez?

http://mod.dysintropi.me/wezaleffno-405/

OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH! XP