• 2 weeks later...

hi all, i just started playing skyrim again (after reformatting my computer after SSD broke(not a reformat, bought a new SSD(this is getting off topic))) and wanted to put together my old assassin girl.  I'm missing this mask...  I dug through old facebook messages to find this pic that i sent to my friend to remind him why playing skyrim on xbox was so stupid.  

1525843_10201161858710208_2006065221_o.j

the armor is pretty popular, i think i've got that sorted.. but i'm missing the mask.. if i recall correctly, it was some wacky japanese mode that put a store outside of whiterun, there were other masks (human skull, this deer skull, a cthulu looking skull.. and another..) and a wild array of much stranger items.. that could turn you into a chest with legs.. etc.  yeah.. thanks?

Found it

http://naaaaikikvicnvicn.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-2.html

its called mad masker it was taken down from nexus by the author

I posted it in the last page XD

yeah i saw your reply and got it, i gave you an upvote but thanks both~

57646-1-1428766949.jpg

57646-2-1428766950.jpg

Anyone know what armor this is? Thanks in advance.

Anyone know where i can get those wings? they're amazing!

Looks somewhat like the retexture of animated Dragon Wings I saw. Forgot what it's called. It's supposed to retex it into angelic wings.

any idea what ENB this is?

3670482-1430558782.jpg

same autor, not sure if ENB is the same though:

3670482-1371267227.jpg

also, looking for those hairs:

tumblr_nhmziqE3oS1tt0ybjo1_1280.jpg

i know base is Apachii, feathers are probably personal edit, but worth a shot...

Third pic:

This is my private retexture of Morten's hair. The feathers were part of the female forsworn headdress which I inserted into that hairstyle for my follower.